PDA

View Full Version : Any advice..

PrincePu
10-13-2008, 02:13 PM
..on how to draw Poo? :O I hardly ever draw him so I don't know how to draw things like the shape of his head and how low to put his face. Obviously, because he's an Asian-ish kid without much hair. So.. yeah. And any demonstrations would be appreciated. ;D Plus this is my first time drawing him.. er.. smiling, and I WILL change the eyes. They look like they were drawn out previously (which, they were) but I'll change that, and I'll make it so they aren't blocky. The next time, also, I'll look at pictures on the internet for a pose. And give him a sword. I was just going for a cuter look this time. :p I messed up on his right arm, which makes it look likes a arm are kummin' outta his back. this betta work

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/3657/pooth9.png

Ninboycl
10-13-2008, 02:25 PM
find a Official drawing of him, and copy it, over and over till you can comfortably draw him at different angles/positions.
That's how I learned to draw lots of things. (I can't draw anything, really.. xD)

PrincePu
10-13-2008, 02:27 PM
find a Official drawing of him, and copy it, over and over till you can comfortably draw him at different angles/positions.
That's how I learned to draw lots of things. (I can't draw anything, really.. xD)

Uhhh.. Okay... :| I'll try

OH WAIT I just remembered something. The official "drawing" is a clay model. As is everything.. ^_^; So it might be a little hard.

Sonic62
10-13-2008, 10:13 PM
Well you see, after using the bathroom... sorry, lol!

PrincePu
10-14-2008, 06:25 AM
Well you see, after using the bathroom... sorry, lol!

I knew somebody would bring up that subject. D: You = fail.

Jk. But that's why I didn't directly put the name as PrincePoo. xP Plus I don't like having names EXACTLY like characters.