PDA

View Full Version : 1stpkmnfan's B-day Blast

the1stpkmnfan
05-02-2009, 08:35 PM
the1stpkmnfan's Birthday Party Music Marathon Blast
^This is the real title, because it's so big, it wont fit in the thread title.

Okay everyone, I wanted to tell yall that since my Birthday is coming soon, I wanted to make this a very big and exciting Birthday. I will be turning sixteen, and this will be some kind of Party. Why? Because I am inviting all of yall! :o Yup, well I dont think yall can drive to my house for this, but you actually can! Im currently making a new channel at Ustream and make it all Birthday related stuff.

Yall are more than welcome to bring me a present, and also attend this once a year event. If yall like it, I will put this into consideration to do it again next year. What's going to be the theme at my party? It's a Secret. Yall will find out about this in no time. And yes, this will be during my Birthday Party, and most of my friends will be here to enjoy the party. Well, I dont want to hide the secret theme of my party, so Ill give yall a hint. Think of it as a Music Marathon. ;)

The following will be my Chat OPs/Mods during the blast:
Aeronautical
Bobo_dude16
Sonic62
iHeart_Absol
Triforce_Saturn
Mezix
Tanexion

That's all I can give yall. So anyway, I hope yall can make it.

What: the1stpkmnfan's Birthday Party Music Marathon Blast
When: May 26th, 2009 @ 8 pm Central
Where: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the1stpkm ... hday-blast (http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the1stpkmnfan%27s-birthday-blast)
Why: It's for fun, and I love yall so much, I'd want yall to be there :3
How: Just go to the link above where it says "where"

Here's the countdown clock...
Only 2 more days until my Birthday...

Triforce Saturn
05-02-2009, 09:11 PM
Well well well, this sounds interesting! So many secrets... this will be a rockin party for sure!

I'm intrigued by the moderator contest... I really hope I can be one of those 4! ^_^

No worries, I'll be there no matter what!

BlackExcalibur
05-02-2009, 09:29 PM
Sounds like fun. I'll try to be there.

Jamesdh17
05-02-2009, 09:34 PM
Sounds fun, can't wait to see it. I would drive over there and give you a b-day present but i think texas is a little out of my driving distance. :(

the1stpkmnfan
05-02-2009, 09:38 PM
Thanks guys. And no worries, my channel can direct you to my house, so it's a ticket to Texas. :D

And the link to my channel will be added ASAP.

TwilightWarrior
05-02-2009, 11:15 PM
Sounds fun. I'll try to make it. If my parents would let me, we actually could drive to your house and celebrate with you, since we both live in Texas. But I highly doubt they'd let me.

Brineboy
05-02-2009, 11:16 PM
Sounds cool Pkmnfan count me in.

whitemage730
05-02-2009, 11:28 PM
I'll be there! I wonder what the theme will be... Is it video game music?

05-03-2009, 12:42 AM
cool i will be there i hope :D
we should play guess that video game tune again :P

SuperPaperNess
05-03-2009, 03:21 AM
Sounds epic Pkmn, now I just need to direct my attention away from Platinum long enough for me to make it.

Haruka
05-03-2009, 03:46 AM
..Am I allowed to nominate music..

:geek:

SeriousKano
05-03-2009, 06:50 AM
I'm hoping for some Guitar Hero and Dance Dance Revolution action.
Either way, I'll be there pkmn.

DrewStern
05-03-2009, 10:04 AM
darn, my first stream was gonna be that day... oh well, ill be there.

CodeZTM
05-03-2009, 10:26 AM
Yay! Such fun timez. I shall be sure to atttend this gathering online. :D

the1stpkmnfan
05-03-2009, 11:47 AM
@Twilight- Aww, tood bad you cant actually make it, but that's alright.
@Brine- Awesome. :)
@Whitemage- Maybe it will be Video Game music. Just wait and see
@Yoshi- Ill think about that, too.
@Ness- Good luck with that Ness. Platinum is a great game.
@Haruka- As long as i know what music that is.
@Kano- *gasp* How'd you know 2/3 games me and my friends are going to play? :0
@Drew- Oh, Im sorry about that Drew. But you can still stream the following day. Can you?
@Code- Awesome Code. I hope you do make it as well.

KatTheBard
05-03-2009, 11:52 AM
I'm 'cited!

...May 27, huh... I think I'm getting my wisdom teeth out that day, so I'll be really out of it but I WILL be there! At least part of the time!

the1stpkmnfan
05-03-2009, 12:05 PM
No, silly Kat. :P My Bday will be the 27th, but my Bday PARTY will be on May 29th. But I still hope you can make it.

Haruka
05-03-2009, 12:19 PM
@Haruka- As long as i know what music that is.
I wouldn't consider this mission impossible :)

KatTheBard
05-03-2009, 12:38 PM
*doesn't read posts, looks on Facebook profile for actual DOB*

Bahaha. I'll still probably be out of it... but I'll DEFINITELY be there!

Sonic62
05-04-2009, 01:03 AM
You were there for mine, so of course I'll be there for yours! :mrgreen:

the1stpkmnfan
05-04-2009, 07:47 AM
Aww, Thanks Sonic. Though, I was in New York during your Bday, but I did come by for about 15 minutes. Thats because It was this Computer Charging; I can only be on for 15 minutes for like 7.15 and 0.25 for every other minute. Believe me, if that wasnt there, I'd stay for an hour. :D

DrewStern
05-04-2009, 02:58 PM
ill be streaming ocarina on my b-day, hope it works.

nmufred
05-04-2009, 11:33 PM
I hope I can be there pkmnfan :). A lot can change in 4 weeks for me right now, so I'm not sure where my life will take me.

the1stpkmnfan
05-24-2009, 11:18 PM
Well guys, I need to make some notes about my BDay Blast. I apologize if some of yall were expecting to see my bday party live on Friday, but I feel like I want to just play numerous kinds of games during Tuesday, May 26th. Why? Because, games will be played until Midnight, May 27th. Which is exaclty my Bday.

And as for Mods/OPs during my stream, the following will be them:
BoboDude, Aero, Sonic, Mario, Mezix, Triforce_Saturn, Tan, and Absol.

I choose these members because I can rely on them well enough to watch the chat. I apologize as well if you wanted to be op'd, but just incase some ops arent there that day, then I may consider making new OPs.

So dont forget, it's starting tomorrow May 26th @ 8 pm Central. Hope to see yall there.

Plus, Im still taking consideration to add a treat to this Blast. Which is, I'll record, via ustream, me blowing out the candles on my cake during the party. I may not play some more games, after the party, because the Pokemon Tourney in Dallas is the following morning, so that's no luck.

Hope it all goes out well. :)

05-24-2009, 11:34 PM
great can't w8 to watch
...... i didn't make the cut for the pkmn tourney :cry:

the1stpkmnfan
05-25-2009, 12:10 AM
Oh, Im sorry to hear that yoshi. I hear that Texas might get a lot of participants so Ill see if I can be one of those 128.

Triforce Saturn
05-25-2009, 12:11 AM
Oh ****. Pkmnfan, I am really sorry, but I'm not going to be able to make it. May 29 is actually my brother's birthday. His 18th birthday to be exact. I really want to make it, but I just can't. I hope you understand. :(

the1stpkmnfan
05-25-2009, 12:12 AM
Silly Triforce. You may not be able to be ther Friday, for the after stuff, but the main night will be May 26th until midnight. Still be able to come?

Triforce Saturn
05-25-2009, 12:13 AM
OH! I almost forgot about that! Don't worry, I'll definitely be there for that, no worries ;)

the1stpkmnfan
05-25-2009, 12:15 AM
Wonderful, it'd be terrible if one person we love can be there. Anyway, Im taking request on what games yall want me to play. Once I get my list up, then yall can ask me so.

SonikkuMan
05-25-2009, 01:54 AM
Darn it, can't watch it without getting in big trouble the next day. (I'm easily distracted from homework) Well, happy birthday and good luck in the tourney.

DrewStern
05-25-2009, 06:27 AM
pkmnfan, you might want to update the, "days left"

puregamer123
05-25-2009, 06:32 AM
I just realized my birthday is 3 days after your =D

nmufred
05-25-2009, 10:09 AM
I'm hoping to tune in that night buddy :).

the1stpkmnfan
05-25-2009, 10:10 AM
I would hope so.

Ok, I better go edit a lot more stuff back at the first post. But 2 days left!

Jamesdh17
05-25-2009, 10:36 AM
Pkmnfan i think you messed up here...

When: May 26th, 2009 @ 8 pm Central

Currently its may 25th

Here's the countdown clock...
Only 2 more days...

See what I'm saying?

the1stpkmnfan
05-25-2009, 10:39 AM
The 2 days left leads to May 27th, my actual BDay.

That doesnt go for the beginning of the stream. But I'll go and edit out that so I can make that clearer.

btw, VG list will be up soon.

Jamesdh17
05-25-2009, 10:44 AM
The 2 days left leads to May 27th, my actual BDay.

That doesnt go for the beginning of the stream. But I'll go and edit out that so I can make that clearer.

btw, VG list will be up soon.

Oh that sucks, i was hoping you just goofed up and the stream was on Wednesday, I have way to much to do tomorrow so i can't attend :(

the1stpkmnfan
05-25-2009, 10:59 AM
Aww, that's ok then. Plus, Ill be sure to record at some times.

Did I mention I will do some crazy things, on stream, like what TSG does to get donations in. (referring to the Eating in sane things)

nmufred
05-25-2009, 11:28 AM
Wait..the stream is tomorrow?? If that's true, I will totally be there!

the1stpkmnfan
05-25-2009, 11:29 AM
Yes, the stream will be TOMORROW, just to clear it up. :P

It wont be wednesday, because Sonic has the night to stream.

Haruka
05-25-2009, 11:45 AM
Since the probable 6-8 hours time difference between Texas Central & Finland, I strongly think that unfortunately I'd not be able to get there, Pkmn, since my personal work convictions for this week, sorry.

So it'll be either yes or no, but the time runs as it runs. Hopefully you'll be have a great smash blast there, Pkmn fellow. ;)

.. Is the pieces of music decided already, you can't leave the Haruka style out now, rotfl

the1stpkmnfan
05-25-2009, 11:46 AM
I actually have to get around that soon. :P But Ill be sure to use your fav. songs. Just PM me them to remind me. Plus, I dont know how much I should play for this bash.

Richord
05-25-2009, 12:42 PM
It's tomorrow! :D
I will so be there. Well, for as long as I can Q.Q

Tanexion
05-26-2009, 12:09 PM
I might be a bit late, pkmn but I'll definitely be there for your b-day blast burn!
heheh, see what I did there...

DrewStern
05-26-2009, 02:43 PM
I'll Be There.

I'll Be at the Chat Early for a Party.

Halladay32
05-26-2009, 03:18 PM
I'll be there for at least a bit :D
Looking forward to it

the1stpkmnfan
05-26-2009, 03:31 PM
Lol yeah I got that Tan. Nice one. :P

Btw, just a reminder my friends, the Party's at 8 pm central and will go on to Midnight for THREE suprises:

1. Countdown Song to my Bday
2. One more song to play to recognize my 16th Birthday
3. A Game I found on ZeldaUniverse some of yall seen before

DrewStern
05-26-2009, 03:33 PM
Am I Your Friend?! :mrgreen:

the1stpkmnfan
05-26-2009, 03:34 PM
Everyone here who's active, so I can get to know them, is my friend. :3

swiftyislol
05-26-2009, 04:30 PM
im goign to be working i can probably get on when im back though :) anyway happy b-day and have fun if im not there to say it then.

05-26-2009, 04:46 PM
i will be there..... just a few hours late is all

TheSpeedGamers
05-26-2009, 04:57 PM
Everyone here who's active, so I can get to know them, is my friend. :3

I'm bout to take a nap, but I promise I'll be there at some point.

LegendOfCookies
05-26-2009, 05:06 PM
i NEEDS to be here! might not be here for whole time but i'll try to stay as long as i can

Brineboy
05-26-2009, 05:07 PM
I will make sure to pop in for at least a couple hours but I know I wont be able to stay the whole time.

Red Devil82
05-26-2009, 05:26 PM
I'll try to pop in if I can. If not then, Happy Birthday 1stpkmnfan!

_triforce_

the1stpkmnfan
05-26-2009, 06:47 PM
Thanks everyone for the nice happy Bday. And Britt, I do hope to see you there. :) Just enjoy your nap.

The parties starting VERY soon. Make sure to bring:

Party Fever
Dancing moves
Foods/Drinks
Music
Yourself

But lets not party TOO much, like Spin the Bottle or T or D. SDB might come and flip the tables if your dancing on them.

Speaking of Dares, Im gonna see if I can do three wild things. You'll see. ;)

Remember, Channel will NOT be at my usual channel. The correct one is at the first post.

Sonic62
05-26-2009, 07:27 PM
I'll be there shortly, but won't be there for a long time.

pkGamerB
05-26-2009, 08:15 PM
Aww, I wish I could make it. :( Have a happy b-day though, and be sure to save me a piece of lie...I mean cake! :lol:

the1stpkmnfan
05-26-2009, 11:09 PM
Well, we all had a great time, and it was crazy insane. I cant even remember all the songs I sang and played for yall. And the games, I may remember. But Ill post them soon.

I want to thank all of yall for coming tonight, and for just having a good partying time. :D I hope we can do this again next year. The music was awesome, the games, the pep, the people in the chat. So much fun.

Now...I'm 6teen! :D

ok here's the songs I remember playing. Someone add or tell me what I missed XP we did play a lot of songs.
DK Rap
Sonic X English Theme
Song of Storms- SSBB
Pokemon RSE Rival Remix
Mario Sunshine- Ricco Harbor
Team Chaotix
Pokemon Seasons 1-12 including Chronicles. (I was actually quite good.)
Wind Waker Unplugged (sorry you missed it Gwellin)
Dragon Roost Island
Saria's Song Remix/Techno
Song of Time Remix
Pokemon RSE Gym Leader Remix
Pokemon Colosseum: Mirror B music
Sonic SatSA theme opening
Sonic Dance Music
I am Sonic
Sonic Riders: Opening
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity- Ungravitfy
Ember McClain- Remember
Bolero of Fire Remix
Ashley Tisdale- Kiss the Girl
Aaron Carter- Leave it up to me
No Secrets- Kids in America
Mario Kart Double Dash- Mushroom Bridge
Pokemon Colosseum Cipher Admin music
Taylor Swift- Love Story
The Final Countdown
6teen opening theme

Games I played. Mario Party 7 really took the time away:
Sonic GEMS Collection- Sonic the Fighters, CD, R
Sonic Adv. 2 Battle
Mario Party 7
Sonic Riders
Pokemon XD
Pokemon Snap

Gwellin
05-27-2009, 12:10 AM
:cry:

Stupid work!!! :(

Oh well... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRv8gnBMiWM&fmt=18

Triforce Saturn
05-27-2009, 02:36 AM
*epic facepalm*

Argh, I CANNOT believe I missed it! Ugh... pkmnfan, I just feel terrible about this. I'm really sorry I missed it. :(

SuperPaperNess
05-27-2009, 02:43 AM
For the last hour or so I was there, it was awesome, Pkmn. Happy birthday and I hope you eat plenty of cookie cake.

Haruka
05-27-2009, 04:03 AM
Well, unfortunate I couldn't be seen there since my personal convictions. Sorry Pkmn, but you and all the others seeminggly had a very good time over there at your blast.

I just hope I'd had enough time to nominate some of my music there. It would've just get everyone banished from there, thought, lol.

Mega_Mario
05-27-2009, 04:59 AM
Well sorry I could not stay too long.

:cry:

Stupid work!!! :(

Oh well... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRv8gnBMiWM&fmt=18
It's alright, I missed it too.

I see a lot of people showed up. Looks like it was an awesome party!
(I only know this because, as I told you, I pulled a Jagger.)
Oh and remember AC Birthday cake. Wait until later before playing, though. Only a neighbor who you are the best of friends with will give you cake (No, this cake is NOT a lie.) All neighbors are up by 10:00AM.

nmufred
05-27-2009, 05:05 AM
I had a wonderful time buddy :). I wish I could have stayed awake those last 20 minutes, but I was bebing at the end :(. Well, I hope you have a great birthday and you are now 16, yay!

BlackExcalibur
05-27-2009, 06:46 AM
I'm really sorry I missed it but it was late and I wouldn't have been any fun.

Happy Birthday!

Oculin
05-27-2009, 07:33 AM
Happy Birthday Yon the1stpkmnfan(your name is hard D:) Sorry i could not contineu to attend your birthday....(i forgot if it had a name like "BIRTHDAY EXTRVAGANZA~!" but yeah you know waht i'm talking about.)stream.

I ended up waking up agian at like 3am... so here i am on TSG but yeah, I hope you have fun on your birthday~! hope you get some presents and stuff~! (r'w')r i forgot what happend on my 16th birthday....something dealing with....Batallion Wars i believe? it was Pre-Wii i think. Anyways i hope you had fun streaming~! thaqt was my first time seeing sonic Gems collection, i wanna get it but you know me and sonic... D: Espically old sonics...ill get around to it after i beat at least Sonic 1,2 and 3 on the mega collection discs...

Was told to post this here D: by Pokemon, it was PM i sent to him and yeah thats how it got here.

the1stpkmnfan
05-27-2009, 03:34 PM
Aww dont feel bad Oculin. Sorry if I sounded mad, but I really wasnt. XP But thanks for the nice thanks as well.

Same for yall as well. And yeah, Im sorry yall couldn't make it, but we WILL do this again next year.

Oculin
05-27-2009, 04:59 PM
Aww dont feel bad Oculin. Sorry if I sounded mad, but I really wasnt. XP But thanks for the nice thanks as well.

Same for yall as well. And yeah, Im sorry yall couldn't make it, but we WILL do this again next year.
lol no i didnt think you were mad. i was just kind of scared id get in trouble for post the same thing twice lol in 2 diffrent topics lol.

DrewStern
05-27-2009, 06:42 PM
I Made A New UStream Account Just for the Event! :mrgreen:

Trombonus
05-27-2009, 08:48 PM
Wait, I thought you already had an account...

DrewStern
05-27-2009, 08:53 PM

I Have Two Now. ;)

Trombonus
05-27-2009, 09:03 PM

I Have Two Now. ;)
Well, it's a nice gesture Drew, but you don't need to create a new account for that. All you need to do is the following command:

/nick

then put a space and type in the username you want to change it to. That's how everyone was able to change their names in the chat yesterday.

Generally websites like this frown upon people creating multiple accounts, and may even ban you from the site if you do it a lot.

the1stpkmnfan
05-28-2009, 03:31 PM
Hey guys, I wanted to be the better person and do something wild.

Tomorrow during my real bday party, I'd like to broadcast from 7:00 to 10:00pm central. Yes, there will be games and cake. Plus, I hope that most of yall who didnt come are able to make it.

Just call it an ecore presentation, and I hope yall are ready for one more Birthday Party night this year.

BlueBlazer
05-28-2009, 07:53 PM
Dang, I won't be able to make it! I'll be at youth group/preordering a game. Sorry pkmnfan. D:

the1stpkmnfan
05-28-2009, 08:17 PM
It's ok, and Im sure there might be some actually recording this time.

the1stpkmnfan
05-29-2009, 04:21 PM
Ok guys, Im gonna have to make some changes. If I stream tonight, then Ill probably just stream after everyone is gone, and give yall a summary of everything. And show yall the things I got.

Plus, my mom says that Ill love the present she got me. Oh, I hope it's a Capture Card. :D

Well see, but for now, I'd say stream will be around 10. Ill keep updating.

SonikkuMan
05-29-2009, 04:27 PM
Capture card will be beneficial. You could have your capture card capture gameplay and you camera capture audio (if you want).

the1stpkmnfan
05-29-2009, 04:30 PM
I'd like to have all 3 of those things, so Im sure my mom's got the word I need all three of those things to make it like Sonic's, Bobo's, Capcom's, and other's streams.

This'll really help out my streams, the Kirby marathon, my Zelda marathon, and Bobo's Sonic Marathon. Wow that's a lot of marathons. :D

SilverLPJ
05-29-2009, 04:32 PM
well if you get a CC are you going to use it in you stream later?

the1stpkmnfan
05-29-2009, 04:35 PM
That's not a bad idea. But I got to be in bed so I can wake up early for the Pokemon Tournament tomorrow. Though, who says that I cant use it for about 5 minutes when I show yall? ;) That is, IF I get it.

SilverLPJ
05-29-2009, 04:40 PM
well happy B-day after B-day

SonikkuMan
05-29-2009, 05:34 PM
Oh yeah, you did say you're in the Pokemon tournament. Is it one of those country-wide tournaments cause I hate those (wahhh, can't use my level 100s).

Btw, ustream will only use one video source and one audio source apparently (haven't tested anything else yet) which is probably why the marathon's usually have the video sharing feed. Really, I'd rather have commentary w/game rather than just watching a game... but that's just me.

KatTheBard
05-29-2009, 05:55 PM
cool, I can't wait. :D

Also......imsorryimsorryimsorryinfinity I missed your birthday stream! I've been soooooo busy, and so has my mom. on the computer. the only functional computer. ...iloveyou!!!!! <33

the1stpkmnfan
05-29-2009, 06:03 PM
Dont you worry about it KAt, there's always tonight. And I love ya to. :D

KatTheBard
05-29-2009, 06:15 PM
yay! *still decides to make you a giant I'm-sorry-not-lie-cake* _awesome_

the1stpkmnfan
05-29-2009, 06:17 PM
I would love that. :D lol Just leave it at my wall at Facebook. And it'll be Awesome.

KatTheBard
05-29-2009, 06:20 PM
that was the plan. x)

the1stpkmnfan
05-29-2009, 09:54 PM
Ok, I cant broadcast that long, but I'd love yall to come tonight for my whole summary of what happened tonight.

Ill start soon. Hope to have yall there.

Sonic62
05-29-2009, 09:56 PM
Is it really happening? I've been in your chat for many hours. :lol:

Mezix
05-29-2009, 10:14 PM
He's streaming.

the1stpkmnfan
05-30-2009, 12:19 AM
Well, that was a crazy night alright. I showed yall the things I got from my friends, and had a pretty wicked birthday this year. :P TSG was insane to crash the party, but it's cool, I mean they ARE TSG after all.

Also, I've sung the DK Rap and also Pokemon theme songs 1-12, and Chronicles. ALL recorded. So theyre at the channel with the Bday Blast stuff. If you missed it or if you want to see the shenanigans.

And, the Court of Judge Pkmnfan was sweet. Here was our cast:
Judge: Pkmnfan
Baileff: Blackduck
Plaintiff: Mikey
Defendant: Zach2m1 :o
P. Lawer: Aero
D. Lawer: Yoshi
Jury: Sonic, Mezix, Bear, Diana, Ninboy, Absol, Dry, Shuukei, Twilight, Tan, Jagger, and Sonikku.

But in the end, SONIC found me guilty of being mean and found Zach innocent. wtsdb?! And they all locked me in the closet, and Mezix ate the Key. Im gonna be trapped in here forever. :(

But overall, pretty dang awesome stream. Glad yall came to see!

Sonic62
05-30-2009, 12:53 AM
That ruling sure was great. Twist!! :lol:

zach2m1
05-30-2009, 12:57 AM
I call shenanigans I did nothing it was all kmmgreen5 I say! Im innocent! Innocent I tell you!

SonikkuMan
05-30-2009, 02:36 AM
And, the Court of Judge Pkmnfan was sweet. Here was our cast:
Judge: Pkmnfan
Baileff: Blackduck
Plaintiff: Mikey
Defendant: Zach2m1 :o
P. Lawer: Aero
D. Lawer: Yoshi
Jury: Sonic, Mezix, Bear, Diana, Ninboy, Absol, Dry, Shuukei, Twilight, Tan, and Jagger.

Hey, I was in the jury too. Just changed from SonikkuMan-Juror to SonikkuTheHealer (people were being "injured" in there)

the1stpkmnfan
05-30-2009, 11:37 AM
Oops, Im sorry, I guess I misscounted. :P

Tanexion
05-30-2009, 11:41 AM
So you're back?! How'd it go?

the1stpkmnfan
05-30-2009, 12:05 PM
From the tournament? It was great. Even though I didnt get to compete. It's ok though. Since they randomly pick 128 contestants (or Pokemon names), and there were a lot of trainers there to participate in the Tourney match. I got Clefable, and Clefairy was on there. Sad, I know. SO CLOSE.

After you sign up for the Participation, you get a Wrist Band with the Pokemon number and Name. So after 9:30, Senior Sign Ups were closed, and the trainers who get to be in it will be announced on the TVs they have up. It was a list of Numbered Pokemon and Named going to the next slide for about 5 seconds. And I didnt see Clefable on there, since that's what my WB has, so I had no luck. Though, after we see the list, the ones who dont get in can go download their Shiny Milotic from the other area of the place. Ill post pictures up soon.

I still watched the battles being SYNC to the Television wide screens. I met a couple of other fans there participating and I battle them. They showed a great match, and that's awesome of them. Making Pokemon Fan Friends is very great.

During the Official Battles, we, and other spectators were all chanting moves and Pokemon in battle as well. :lol: During this Battle with Snorlax remaining and with Blastoise and Garchomp, we all chanted "Snorlax! Snorlax! Snorlax! Snorlax! Snorlax!..." it was amazing. Also, many of the trainers competing had Lucario and we all chanted "Aura Sphere! Aura Sphere! Aura Sphere! Aura Sphere! Aura Sphere!" It was such a great time, and everyone was having fun. So was I btw.

But it's cool I got my Shiny Milotic, and I love it! Swag is awesome, and Im happy for the ones who got chosen by the Random selection. And also the finalists that got to be in the little Finalist Lounge Area. It was sweet, and I wish I was in it.

All I hope is that they do this kind of Tournament again next year. For HG SS I guess.

Overall, AMAZINGLY EPIC!! :D

SonikkuMan
05-30-2009, 01:48 PM
Swag on two days back-to-back. Awesome. But why couldn't you compete.

Hmm. synced to the widescreen, makes me wonder how they do that. If you chanted Aura Sphere with my Lucario, you'd be disappointed lol.

What does HG SS stand for? Glad you at least had fun :)

the1stpkmnfan
05-30-2009, 02:01 PM
I couldnt be in it because they randomly pick 128 contestants (or Pokemon names), and there were a lot of trainers there to participate in the Tourney match. I got Clefable, and Clefairy was on there. Sad, I know. SO CLOSE.

HG SS= HeartGold and SoulSilver aka GS Remakes.

Tanexion
05-30-2009, 02:11 PM
So how did that work? There was a random drawing of like 2 or 3 pokemon names and if you had the correct one, you were in? I think I like their method of just randomly selecting participants from their online quiz better..at least you could know if you were in or not before going there..anyway, I'm sorry to hear that, but at least you had fun! We should all just have our own pokemon battle day sometime.

the1stpkmnfan
05-30-2009, 02:16 PM
Yeah, we should. :P

And no. After you sign up for the Participation, you get a Wrist Band with the Pokemon number and Name. So after 9:30, Senior Sign Ups were closed, and the trainers who get to be in it will be announced on the TVs they have up. It was a list of Numbered Pokemon and Named going to the next slide for about 5 seconds. And I didnt see Clefable on there, since that's what my WB has, so I had no luck. Though, after we see the list, the ones who dont get in can go download their Shiny Milotic from the other area of the place. Ill post pictures up soon.

Tanexion
05-30-2009, 02:36 PM
Interesting stuff there. Sounds like just watching would be as fun as competing. I'm pretty excited for it now. I'm looking forward to those pictures :P

TwilightWarrior
05-30-2009, 04:41 PM
Sounds like a real blast. I really wish I could've been there. :( So, how is the Shiny Milotic? Like what are it's stats?

the1stpkmnfan
05-30-2009, 04:47 PM
Everything you need to know about Shiny Miloltic. (btw TW, if i can breed a shiny Pokemon, Ill give it to you)

No. 350
Milotic
Lv. 50
OT: VGC09
Item: Flame Orb
Moves- Rain Dance, Recover, Hydro Pump, Icy Wind
Nature: (well, mine is Timid, that's all I know of)
Caught: Pokemon Event; Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 50
Likes Sweet Food (well, mine does)
Ability: Marvel Scale
Ribbon(s): Classic Ribbon

and that's about it.

TwilightWarrior
05-30-2009, 04:54 PM
Nice. Sounds like some good swag there. (Alright. Thanks. Although I'm not sure if you can breed shiny Pokemon. Unless I got my facts wrong again. :? )

the1stpkmnfan
05-30-2009, 04:57 PM
Ok, here are the pictures that I took from my Phone. Here's what you might see, something like this if your not gonna get to play in the tournament. Enjoy spectating and just cheering. It's a good time as a matter of face. :D

Pic 1: Pikachu Ballon!
Pic 2: The Tables before anyone was announced to compete.
Pic 3: TV 1- Lucario and Dusknoir VS Tentacruel. TV 2- Gardevoir and Umbreon VS Weavile and Dusknoir (fact: Dusknor is nicknamed BongoBongo. Now why does that sound so familar?)
Pic 4: The Finalists Lounge. After there are Finalist at the last part of the coloured section, (Green > Purple > Yellow > Orange > Lounge). There's prob. 16 per divison.
Pic 5: TV 1- Torterra and Luxray VS Electivire and Gyaraods TV 2- Game loading up.
Pic 6: TV 1- Restarting for a game to SYNC. TV 2- Lucario and Umbreon VS Zapdos and Dusknoir.
Pic 7: Giratina, I saw on my way out to go home.

[spoiler:2ky4d28u]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc105/allax__2007/VGC03.jpg
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc105/allax__2007/VGC05.jpg
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc105/allax__2007/VGC04.jpg
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc105/allax__2007/VGC07.jpg
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc105/allax__2007/VGC08.jpg
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc105/allax__2007/VGC09pic.jpg
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc105/allax__2007/VGC06.jpg[/spoiler:2ky4d28u]

TwilightWarrior
05-30-2009, 05:10 PM
Wow. Those all look cool!.............Figures there would be someone with a Gardevoir...mine would beat theirs. >>

Tanexion
05-30-2009, 05:59 PM
That's an awful lot of Lucario users. Maybe they're the special Lucario that were given away at last year's tournament. I would hate to go up against someone with a Dusknoir. They're about as annoying as Bronzong :?

SonikkuMan
05-30-2009, 06:17 PM
That's an awful lot of Lucario users. Maybe they're the special Lucario that were given away at last year's tournament. I would hate to go up against someone with a Dusknoir. They're about as annoying as Bronzong :?

They gave away Lucarios last year? Dusknoir is a freakin' tank (I should know).