PDA

View Full Version : Syrup plays his favorite game of all time[DONE CAST!!!!!!!!]

Syrup
05-07-2009, 08:54 AM
NOW over WOOT!!!

When: May 7th 5 PM PST till about 8 or 9 PM
Where: Justin.tv/ashkon91
Info:Ill be playing banjo kazooie which is my number 1 favorite game of all time so come watch.
Comments:I will probably have low game sound or non going through stream but my voice shall be present, And regards to the message to all streamers i do use my captrue card to other use. I have a montage in the works x) no names have been spoken yet x).

05-07-2009, 08:56 AM
Syrup,please let pkmnfan stream.

05-07-2009, 08:57 AM
Syrup,please let pkmnfan stream.
yeah he was already planed to stream today because he needs to practice for Sonic Marathon on Sonic Heroes

CommentatorGuy
05-07-2009, 09:02 AM
Its alright guys. There seems to be people streaming quite often. It would be hard to dodge all of em and still get to stream around the time you wanted to. As long as he is not streaming during like something charitable or important than its alright.

05-07-2009, 09:07 AM
Its alright guys. There seems to be people streaming quite often. It would be hard to dodge all of em and still get to stream around the time you wanted to. As long as he is not streaming during like something charitable or important than its alright.

But...pkmnfan made a schedule...why not follow it?

It's just a suggestion...

Gwellin
05-07-2009, 10:42 AM
But...pkmnfan made a schedule...why not follow it?

It's just a suggestion...
Well, he's free to stream when he wants, however most people already planned to watch pkmnfan, and as a result Syrup will get fewer viewers.

Streaming at a different time may mean more viewers, but if he doesn't mind then it doesn't have to change.

Trombonus
05-07-2009, 10:44 AM
Well, as much as I like pkmnfan's streams, I think it is a bit unfair to "claim" so many nights in one week, especially with so many of us doing streams. I know I've sometimes found it hard to stream because other people have already got the week booked up, and have even had to be a bit pushy the last couple times. Who knows? Maybe this is the only opportunity for Syrup to stream this week. Again, it's nothing against pkmnfan or anyone else who streams a lot, but I think it's something we should be aware of.

Perhaps some kind of compromise can be reached? Maybe pkmnfan streams for a while and then Syrup, or vice versa? Whatever the case, I hope the situation can be resolved.

Also, don't forget that the marathon starts a week from tomorrow, so if we were to follow the same request as the last one, today would be the last day available to stream anyway. I know I won't be streaming or going to any streams until the marathon, and others will also follow this "stream fast" if they haven't already. Just throwing that out there as well.

Syrup
05-07-2009, 10:48 AM
i was un aware of pkmn fans stream. I just wanted to put the word out there that im streaming since no1 from tsg goes on jtv where i stream from time to time x). I always go on jtv and get green and dry to come and watch. I just wished for once someone would come and watch.

Rakuen
05-07-2009, 10:56 AM
To take this topic even a step further, what if I don't want to watch what one person is streaming? Maybe I'm not interested in Sonic Heroes tonight. The great thing is I can just change the channel and boom, something else to watch. If I don't just keep both windows open to begin with.

Bottom line, he can stream whenever he pleases so long as it's not conflicting with something major. And schedule willing, I'll try to drop in for a bit.

Syrup
05-07-2009, 11:00 AM
Can we get off this topic about streaming conflits all i want to hear is cool im going and rakuen U HAVE THE GREATEST ICON EVERY SCOUT KIRBY

Trombonus
05-07-2009, 11:15 AM
No problem syrup, sorry this popped up in here. Good luck with your stream and all. I won't be there, but I love Banjo Kazooie as well.

Syrup
05-07-2009, 11:18 AM
i bought it yesterday and i cried when it started because i remember so many childhood memories ( i did the same thing when i replayed pokemon red)

capcommaster1881
05-07-2009, 11:47 AM
I will be there Syrup, i havent seen banjo kazooie played in a long time

CommentatorGuy
05-07-2009, 11:49 AM
Banjo Kazooie is really a great game. Fun to watch and play =P

Syrup
05-07-2009, 12:33 PM
yea and ill be talking in cast x) so syrups voice wins x))))