PDA

View Full Version : Brawlers and Gamers

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

the1stpkmnfan
10-14-2009, 03:53 PM
Well, I'll probably be streaming an hour of this game on Friday. Which means we'll probably be going back in forth to to worlds again. :P And then we'll play some Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games for the rest of the night. With your host... CALVIN! I belive. :P

awesomedude
10-14-2009, 05:13 PM
yay im a guard! I shall guard the pharaohs well! :lol:

jsatter13
10-15-2009, 05:37 PM
[quote="the1stpkmnfan"]Entrance Ham – Jsatter – At the entrance of Boo Manor. You need a Couples ticket to get in.[quote]Rats, I missed myself, didn't I? If I didn't, that's good. I tried to come, but I blame the bad internet connection from my cabin in Tennessee.

Oh well, I'll be sure to try to catch the stream tomorrow, Pkmn. Thanks for including me, even if I didn't get to see myself in the game.

the1stpkmnfan
10-16-2009, 04:22 PM
Alright, tonights the night of another stream. What do we got tonight?

1. Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak (Part 3) - 9/8c-10/9c
2. Ask Alex (Ask Ashely spoof; so get your letters ready while I play Hamtaro)
3. Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (Wii) - 10:10/9:10c
4. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Later

MiniKitty
10-16-2009, 04:27 PM
Sounds like it's going to be a fun night! I'll definitely try to show up! :)

AtrumLevitas
10-16-2009, 04:32 PM
Curses! I can't make it to your stream tonight, pkmnfan. I'm sorry, but I'm signed up to work in a ghost house tonight. :(
I'll be sure to think of all the cute hamsters I'm missing while I scare the pants off of people.

Masamune
10-16-2009, 04:48 PM
Alright, tonights the night of another stream. What do we got tonight?

1. Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak (Part 3) - 9/8c-10/9c
2. Ask Alex (Ask Ashely spoof; so get your letters ready while I play Hamtaro)
3. Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (Wii) - 10:10/9:10c
4. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Later

=O Pkmnfan, when I send in my letter, it will be a real-life issue and not a spoof, and I give you permission to use my name in order to shock the chat into silence. (Which I hope I can do... Fingers-crossed lol) :P

But, I can't wait to see myself in hamster form! _awesome_

championj
10-16-2009, 07:06 PM
I tuning into this now...

this is my 300 post

pikminsquad2148
10-16-2009, 07:12 PM
Streaming Now! Come on down people! _awesome_

the1stpkmnfan
10-16-2009, 11:51 PM
We quite quite a lot, didn't we? :P Apparently, we didnt do an hour of Hamtaro. Inside, we did about 2 hours really. XD But yeah, all recorded, and is listed as Part 3. Go back to any of the parts to see the hamster you are in the game, and also if you just feel like watching it. Then, we did some events in Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games, with Calvin cohosting. Did pretty good. Then, worked one a couple more missions in 358/2 Days at the end. Ended up saving at Day 73 I believe.

Next Tuesday, we will end Hamtaro: HamHam Heartbreak. And last stream before the week of no streams for the RE marathon will be next friday.

Thanks again for coming guys!

awesomedude
10-17-2009, 10:22 AM
Darn I really wanted to be there but I couldn't make it. Oh well, it's recorded so i'll watch that!

Masamune
10-17-2009, 01:49 PM
I had some awesome fun last night pkmnfan! Seeing myself in hamster form was so zetta awesome. 8-)

And, I have a new entry phrase...

[spoiler:2tqrqnav]"Look out ladies of the chat, the Luuv Hamster has arrived!"[/spoiler:2tqrqnav]

_awesome_

Masamune
10-19-2009, 02:03 PM
Sorry to double post, but pkmnfan, I just watched my part in the run of Ham-Ham, and it was awesome! _awesome_ Thanks for making me that hamster!

[spoiler:nf738ojz]I guess now I'm free to flirt with cuties I've seen! Look out girls!"[/spoiler:nf738ojz]

jsatter13
10-19-2009, 03:21 PM
Sorry to double post, but pkmnfan, I just watched my part in the run of Ham-Ham, and it was awesome! _awesome_ Thanks for making me that hamster!

[spoiler:1x6iy5z2]I guess now I'm free to flirt with cuties I've seen! Look out girls!"[/spoiler:1x6iy5z2]Yeah, that was awesome when you showed up, Masa.

As for me, I watched my part, and I was happy. I only showed up for about a minute, but I was there, and it was great. Thanks for including me, Pkmn.

the1stpkmnfan
10-20-2009, 05:34 PM
No problem you guys. :) Also, getting ready pretty soon. Im starting 10 mins early before I start so I can make a quick statement. Plus tonight were gonna finally end Hamtaro with all the ending we need to complete. See yall there.

Carnage
10-20-2009, 06:06 PM
I will be watching and listening to the stream, pkmnfan, except I will not be talking in the chat at all as I just find it incredibly ridiculous and outrageous. Hope you have fun, and I apologize for it.

Sonic62
10-20-2009, 06:22 PM
I will be watching and listening to the stream, pkmnfan, except I will not be talking in the chat at all as I just find it incredibly ridiculous and outrageous. Hope you have fun, and I apologize for it.
That's a great way to put it! :lol:

the1stpkmnfan
10-20-2009, 08:12 PM
Thank you guys so much for watching my runs of Hamtaro HamHam Heartbreak! I had a really fun time playing this game for yall on my stream, but it looks like it must come to an end. Glad to have completed the game 3 times by it's requirements inorder to complete it. The Acessories and Gems arent exactly necessary. Though, I apologize we didnt get to see the Gems that are your exact birthstone, but glad if yall got to see your birthstone.

Like I've stated before, I have recorded all gameplay of Hamtaro: HamHam Heartbreak. Kind of like my little Route TSG. :P

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2347993
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2348714
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2366839
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2392598

So if you would like to check them out, incase you missed a night or you want to see the hamster you are listed on the TSG cast list by me, Cheese and Mini, go on ahead. (Also, Im real sorry if I have missed you to put you in the list, my sincerest apologies.)

Thanks again guys, I really had fun. See you all Friday when we continue the reviving exciting adventures of... POKeMON Colosseum! Plus, got plenty of more Shadow Pokemon to choose from. sign up here to get to be a Shadow Pokemon (http://forums.thespeedgamers.com/viewtopic.php?p=150147#p150147). See you guys then.

Mega_Mario
10-20-2009, 08:15 PM
Like I've stated before, I have recorded all gameplay of Hamtaro: HamHam Heartbreak. Kind of like my little Route TSG. :P

Thanks again guys, I really had fun. See you all Friday when we continue the reviving exciting adventures of... POKeMON Colosseum! See you guys then.
That was an awesome run! Great fun to watch. ^_^
Can't wait to see Colosseum!

Carnage
10-21-2009, 05:46 AM
That's a great way to put it! :lol:
I apologize for my earlier sentiments, probably not the terminology I would have liked to use. In any case I will be attending the next stream.

Masamune
10-21-2009, 08:25 AM
Pkmnfan streaming yet again on a Friday!? Victory! _triforce_ I will however, probably be attempting my single segment run of FFIX, so I might be late or not even show up at all. ;w;

EDIT: Also, could I perhaps be Entei in your Colosseum run? _awesome_

the1stpkmnfan
10-21-2009, 05:29 PM
Got you added in Masa. :) Cant wait for Friday night as well.

PokemonCheese
10-23-2009, 06:30 PM
We got good news and bad news!
Good News: Pkmnfan is streaming right now!
Bad News: He left the memory card with the correct file for his stream run of Colleseum. So looks like we are playing Super Mario Sunshine!

AtrumLevitas
10-24-2009, 01:45 AM
Great stream tonight pkmnfan! Excellent job at getting through all of Sunshine in one stream. :D Sorry that the game was glitching on you though, and gave you a hard time. It was a lot of fun with jsatter and Calvin commentating. Can't wait til you stream Colosseum in November. :)

the1stpkmnfan
10-24-2009, 01:49 AM
Well this is where I end my stream tonight. Thanks again guy so much for watching Sunshine, even though we couldnt continue Colosseum. But I guarentee well continue next stream, for November!

But heres what went down tonight: I decided to do a practice run of my future planned Super Mario Sunshine Speed Run, and it was pretty wild tonight. We had a lot of bugs and glitches that occured tonight and especially with doing some tricks Chugga's done so far in his LP (like mentioning you can do to Pinata Village before Bianco Hills) And we also got the shine that's caged in Ep. 8 in Ricco Harbor with Yoshi doing the crazy gltich. xD

Plus, I got all shines and especially the 2 hidden ones in all worlds, and I believe I got all Shines out there in Delfino Plaza. Just didnt pick up any blue coins at all. Then we concluded tonight ending the game; 88 Sprites total; which must've been from 7:23 pm to 2:40 am approximatley.

Thanks again guys so much for coming tonight, and for those who stayed up this long with me. And big props to Jsatter13 and Calvin for commentating for me tonight. You two are some awesome friends. :)

See yall with my streams in November!

Marche100
10-24-2009, 06:33 AM
It was awesome last night, especially with Jsatter commentating. I wish I could have stayed for the whole thing, even though I would have probably passed out sometime during the night. Even now I'm strangely tired. Anyways, I can't wait to come and see the stream in November. :D

jsatter13
10-24-2009, 07:28 AM
That was great, it was a lot of fun last night.

Thanks for letting me commentate, Pkmn, and thanks to anyone else who decided to put up with my spamming of "LEGENDARY SAND BIRD" for a couple hours. Looking forward to the next stream. :)

Mega_Mario
10-24-2009, 07:57 AM
Heh. It was great last night.
And.... let's see... apparently you know who was kicked 20 times last night.
Can't wait for next time when we see more Pokemon Coloseeum. :D

Marche100
10-24-2009, 08:49 AM
That was great, it was a lot of fun last night.

Thanks for letting me commentate, Pkmn, and thanks to anyone else who decided to put up with my spamming of "LEGENDARY SAND BIRD" for a couple hours. Looking forward to the next stream. :)

It wasn't spam, it was more like announcing the awesomeness of the LEGENDARY SAND BIRD over and over again. It just made the stream much more enjoyable the way you kept doing that. :P

pikminsquad2148
10-24-2009, 02:14 PM
Streaming the day before my Birthday huh? Guess this is gonna be my Early-Birthday Party. :)

AsherXII
10-24-2009, 02:55 PM
Thanks for streaming earlier this week, pkmnfan. It was a blast as always! :)

(Blah, sorry this is so late.)

the1stpkmnfan
11-03-2009, 06:44 PM
Stream will be up in just a moment. :) See yall there. We got lots to do tonight. :D

the1stpkmnfan
11-03-2009, 10:36 PM
Well, tonight was pretty crazy wasnt it guys?

First off, we did about 2 hours of playing Pokemon Colosseum, as it's amazing revival. We defeated Venus no problem and we got a couple more Shadow Pokemon. Next is the Shadow Pokemon Lab and we still gotta grind a bit more. But we are making a lot more progress.

Afterwards, once my computer decided to stop freezing, I finally performed parts of the two episodes of Rugrats for Diana's suprise; As this was also part of "Alex's Random Moments". Next, still part of random moments; I performed Megaton Bombers battle in Bomberman Generation. Then, I sung Brittany Spears, Baby One More Time, as part of "Now thats what I call Music in November (Now November for short)". I forgot to sing Winx Club's opening since I was meant to sing twice each stream this month; but Ill make it up somehow. Finally, I did a couple of scenes from Magical DoReMi in episodes 4, 5, 20 and 26.

So after this night, I had the random moments recorded on Ustream, but I bet yall couldnt believe how wild I was tonight. xD But still, you all get a gold start for going through that without complaining or anything. So I also thank you for that. :P And yes... it did look like I had too much sugar.

Thanks again for coming guys, and Ill see yall friday for the Big Brawlvent! And more Colosseum and Craziness at my stream.

the1stpkmnfan
11-09-2009, 06:57 PM
Well, tomorrow is another day of another stream. See yall then for the craziness and not-having-sugar-I-swear night. :P

irishwinger10
11-09-2009, 09:32 PM
can't wait pkmn, bet it's gonna be alot of fun :D

PekoponTAS
11-10-2009, 10:58 AM
When does the stream start tonight?

awesomedude
11-10-2009, 11:23 AM

The Brawlers and Gamers Arena (Nov 10 @ 8/7 TSG)

So 8 EST/7 CST/5 PST if i read that correctly

irishwinger10
11-10-2009, 05:35 PM

That'd actually be 6 pst, just so ya know :D

Mega_Mario
11-10-2009, 05:45 PM

That'd actually be 6 pst, just so ya know :D
Actually, it would be 5 PST.

It goes Eastern, Central, Mountain, Pacific, if I recall correctly.
Or just simply a little more then an hour after this post.

irishwinger10
11-10-2009, 05:52 PM
No offense Mega, but i live in the pst timezone, so i know for a fact that i'm 2 hours behind tsg :D

Mega_Mario
11-10-2009, 05:53 PM
No offense Mega, but i live in the pst timezone, so i know for a fact that i'm 2 hours behind tsg :D
So... It would be 5 PM. TSG is Central time. >_>

Sonic62
11-10-2009, 05:54 PM
@_@

lol timezones... :?

Edit: Oh wait, that's 7,000 posts!!!! _triforce_

irishwinger10
11-10-2009, 06:06 PM

yay i win!! _awesome_ and congrats sonic! that's quite the milestone :shock:

Mega_Mario
11-10-2009, 06:16 PM

yay i win!! _awesome_ and congrats sonic! that's quite the milestone :shock:
What?

That'd actually be 6 pst, just so ya know
_objection_ I seem to see a contradiction in the prosecutor's testimony.

Oh, and to not bring this post to be completely off topic, I cannot wait to see more Pokémon Colosseum and whatever else there is! :D

irishwinger10
11-10-2009, 06:19 PM
wait...... i'm really confused. Haha my brains fried so i can't think anymore

Anyway, ya, looking forward to the stream tonight :D

the1stpkmnfan
11-10-2009, 06:34 PM
Haha, no worries guys about the time zones, because the stream will be up in about 27 mins. :) See yall there.

And congrats Sonic~ I gotta couple hundred till I reach that milestone too. xP

AtrumLevitas
11-10-2009, 07:29 PM
pkmnfan is up and streaming :D

Ruju
11-10-2009, 07:29 PM
Pkmnfan is on live! ^-^

the1stpkmnfan
11-10-2009, 10:06 PM
Thanks for coming to tonight guys.

I really apologize for making yall wait for me to settle with Ustream at first. Had to open it up like 3 times to get it started. But anyway, we got some more done in Colosseum and snagged a couple of Shadow Pokemon, like Zaerox who wouldnt get in the Poke ball. XP Thanks to Cal for commentating for me tonight as well.

Afterwards, I made a stopping point from the Poke Lab and went on with Random Moments. Sorry that took a bit long as well to get started. Ustream hated me tonight. :( But during moments, first sung Escape from the City and Sanctuary. Once again, I forgot to sing Winx this time, so hopefully we get that squeezed in next week. Also, did the Beauty Bomber Battle in Bomberman Generation. Sorry Dry, that you couldnt be here to see that tonight to see that. Finally, did a few episodes of Magical DoReMi. Didnt get to do a lot as planned, but it went alright; plus that one ep I did where Jeremy's voice is from Jason Griffith, Im starting to think he might not be that exact guy. The "hey" part is what got me. And also decided to do the opening song as well since I was on track with the episode. For Tan. XP

Thanks once again for coming tonight guys. See yall next week for more Colosseum, songs, another Bomber battle and some more eps of Magical DoReMi.

nmufred
11-11-2009, 07:59 AM
I'm so sorry I missed your stream tonight buddy. I am a bad friend, I was just sitting here chatting and working on more insurance stuffs. I'm going to make more effort to make it to your next one, sorry again :(.

irishwinger10
11-11-2009, 09:54 AM
Wish i coulda stayed longer, but my internet was being stupid and it kept freezing on me so i just gave up out of frustration

Ruju
11-11-2009, 02:55 PM
Epic stream as always <3 Made my heart flutter with your Sanctuary singing x3

AsherXII
11-11-2009, 04:14 PM
It was a great stream as always, pkmnfan! I had a great time. :) Thanks for hosting.

dryuriev7777
11-11-2009, 04:47 PM
I'm so sorry I missed your stream Pkmnfan. _dead_ ;o; _dead_

I'll DEFINITELY be there next time!

the1stpkmnfan
11-12-2009, 11:07 PM
I know you didn't mean to miss it Dry. Plus, the next Crush Bomber I have next in line to perform as is also like you. :P

Looking forward to the next stream, so I'm excited to see if well get the Shadow Pokemon Lab completed; or at least get closer to facing Ein.

Zaerox Gamma
11-16-2009, 04:11 PM
I'll be there for more psychoticness.

And sorry for breaking all your balls. XD

[/failinnuendo]

Marche100
11-17-2009, 05:16 PM
I'm definatley going to be there, I can't wait! _spy_

the1stpkmnfan
11-17-2009, 06:44 PM
Stream is just about to go up. Lets get down and funky with more Colosseum and Random Moments! :D

the1stpkmnfan
11-17-2009, 10:00 PM
Thanks for coming tonight guys. First off, Im really sorry about what happened with my computer. It went boom on me again and wasted about 45 mins. But still, we did a good job with Colosseum tonight with snagging more Pokemon, especally Raikou. So glad I got him easily in the first match. Plus, I cant believe most of my Pokemon party around around Lv. 40 and I'm near close to the end. Lets hope well be able to finish Realgem Tower in December at least.

Then we moved on to Random Moments. First off, started with the Eagle Bomber battle. Afterwards, I was dying for thirst. XD He moves way too fast. Any who, first did Magical DoReMi with episodes 35 and 40. I didnt feel like doing more from what I had planned because it was creeping close to 10 tonight. Poor Phil arrived too late and didnt know what was going on. x3 Finally, went on to 3 songs: Larger than Life and Bye Bye Bye. Also did the Winx Club openings of Seasons 1-2. Finally got that song sung on my stream, since it was planned to go up on the first week of my stream in November.

For those who survived my random moments, yall earn another gold star. If you stood around like so tonight from the first two weeks in November of my streams, yall should have about 3 stars. Keep this up with the next two streams and youll get something special. So long you have 5 total. Or maybe 4 to those that might not had 5 in the end.

So yeah, thanks for coming tonight everyone. Next Tuesday will be my last stream of November and well play more Colosseum. Then do the final episode of Magical DoReMi, the Assult Bomber battle, and my final two songs for November~ "I Miss You" and "The Climb".

See yall then. :)

nmufred
11-18-2009, 10:39 AM
Yay, I hope I can make it next week buddy :). I loved the stream last night, especially the singing at the end, I can't wait to hear "The Climb", that's one of my favorite songs from this year.

the1stpkmnfan
11-23-2009, 04:44 PM
Tomorrow night is still planned for another one of my streams. :) Well see how far we get into more Pokemon Colosseum. But before we do so, Im actually going to do Random Moments tonight, because Im going to end RM tomorrow night. With the last 2 Crush Bomber Battles (Assault & then Elite), 2 more songs, and I believe that'll be it.

I was originally planing to do the final episode of Magical DoReMi, but eh, Im getting more people into watching the show, and if they arrive, I dont want to make them mute me the whole time. But no worries, I dont want anyone to cry during it because the finale of the show is pretty sad. :P

See yall tomorrow. :)

iHeart_Absol
11-24-2009, 11:29 AM
I think that show would scare me to death within the first minute of watching it, no offense to anyone who likes that sort of thing. ;>_>

AtrumLevitas
11-24-2009, 12:40 PM
Can't wait for your awesome stream tonight, pkmnfan. And Absol, we all know you love your giant robot anime. Everybody likes different things and that's what makes us unique and love each other <3

the1stpkmnfan
11-24-2009, 06:16 PM
Well, Im gonna go ahead and stream a bit early and do some things on the Wii before I begin Colosseum. Maybe even buy Pokemon Rumble.

Sonic62
11-24-2009, 11:10 PM
Excellent stream pkmnfan! I had fun! :D

AtrumLevitas
11-24-2009, 11:11 PM
Awesome stream, as always. Can't wait to see the finale of Colosseum. ^^

irishwinger10
11-24-2009, 11:13 PM
Good job as always pkmnfan :D wish i coulda been there longer, but i still had fun while i was there. Not to mention that sonic riders made my day! :D

the1stpkmnfan
11-24-2009, 11:20 PM
Thanks for coming tonight everyone! :D Also big thanks for Jsatter commentating for me during Colosseum tonight.

We first started early with some New Super Mario Bros. Wii and finished World 2. And stopped at the beginning of World 3. Next, we went off with Pokemon Colosseum! Unfortunatley, my Pokemon were infact under-leveled, and Mirror B. ended up defeating all my Pokemon with a Ludicolo and a Armaldo. So, we ended up retreating to Mt. Battle for some training. And got up to Area 5; with Entei and Suicune Purified, Ruju and Nico raised to Lv. 40. Off screen, Im gonna do some more grinding in the colosseums and such. And next week, well make sure we get more progress completed in Realgem Tower.

Then, we headed back to the Wii and did some epic Wii Shopping! First we had to go through some updates before we did so. Then, we bought Pokemon Rumble (demo). Also went ahead and downloaded the upgrade for the Nintendo Channel. Afterwards, we watched the newest video of Nintendo Week and saw some pretty cool stuff; and all the Thanksgiving festives in the episode. :)

Afterwards, we set off for some more games lying around; such as Pokemon Rumble which we bought; but only the demo. Then some, Ocarina of Time; but I failed to beat Ganon with the lack of Magic at the begining. Sonic GEMS Collection: Sonic R and Sonic the Fighters completed. And ended with a few races in Sonic Riders.

Tonight was awesome guys! See yall next week on December 1st! That day well do the last night of Random moments. See yall then. :D

nmufred
11-25-2009, 08:47 AM
Yay, I enjoyed what I saw buddy :). You do a fantastic job everytime you are on screen! I hope to make part of next Tuesday's madness :D

aStupidGecko
11-25-2009, 10:03 AM
hey pkmnfan, sorry for being an A-hole in the chat, but the mods were being unfair

the1stpkmnfan
11-25-2009, 03:15 PM
Yeah Gecko, but I really didnt know what went on for your case. A lot of craziness was going on the chat last night, and just gotta say not very happy about all the kicks for no reason. Especially some of yall kicking Sonic for a ridiculous reason. So yeah, I am the broadcaster of this channel, so to all and the ops, lets not get upset with each other like last night again. Were all friends. :) <3

aStupidGecko
11-25-2009, 03:23 PM
Sonic was being kicked too? I think you should redo the rules for kicking in your stream, or pick new mods
but thats up to you

the1stpkmnfan
11-25-2009, 03:34 PM
No, no, the ops I have at my stream are doing a great job. No need for any changes right now. :) Lets just hope this doesnt keep happening and we all end up hating eachother for no reason. D:

aStupidGecko
11-25-2009, 03:38 PM
yeah, we don't want what happen on the GameFAQ forums to happen to us

Zaerox Gamma
11-25-2009, 08:26 PM
Yeah, the last thing we need is a hatefest.

And also, someone please punch me the next time I miss a stream x.x

the1stpkmnfan
11-26-2009, 09:56 PM
Well I feel like streaming a bit, so Im gonna go ahead and play some Sonic Riders for a few minutes. See yall there. :P

irishwinger10
11-27-2009, 12:29 AM
Pkmnfan, tonight was super fun! Sonic riders and NSMBW, what a great way to end a night! I also learned that i'm a "gerk" :D

the1stpkmnfan
11-27-2009, 12:34 AM
Apologize that this was an unexpected stream tonight, but it was very fun!

Went through the Hero and Babylon Rogue stores start to finish. Around an hour/hour and a half was my time. Cant believe I did pretty well in the Sky track.

Afterwards, attempted to do Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity, but I didnt do so well in the second track. Ill save this game for another time. Just till I can remember the controls better. :P

Finally, took on New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and completed the 3rd world. Took me awhile, and some anger relieving but so glad we got this world done so far. Now Im onto World 4!

Thanks again for coming tonight guys. See yall Tuesday, and definitely on schedule. :P

gama-chan
11-27-2009, 02:31 AM
Aww, I didn'y get to see it :(
Oh well, next time maybe!

Zaerox Gamma
11-27-2009, 01:25 PM
Sky Road has forever been my bane. You deserve an award.

MiniKitty
11-27-2009, 01:49 PM
It was a fun night, Pkmn! Glad I could be there! ^^

awesomedude
11-27-2009, 01:58 PM
That was fun! I had to leave sorta early but it was loads of fun.

the1stpkmnfan
11-29-2009, 03:14 PM
For my stream on Tuesday night, here's how I hope to have everything go down. I'm planning to have Random Moments Day 4-5 combined; between Songs and Battles. There's actually quite a lot we're doing Tuesday. For Colosseum, Im gonna see if we can get more into the Realgem Tower and get to at least the last floor before the top area.

-Pokemon Colosseum (Realgem Tower; grinding also)
-Christmas Songs; Now Christmas 1 and 3 CDs (likely during Colosseum)
-Random Moments: Assault Bomber Battle
-Random Moments: Elite Bomber Battle (Finale)
-Random Moments: Miley Cyrus songs: The Climb/I Miss You

Still be a good stream. Im looking forward to it. See yall then. :D

the1stpkmnfan
12-01-2009, 04:32 PM
Guys, I'm terribly sorry, but tonight's stream might got go as planned. Not even be able to stream tonight, also. D: Here's what went down. Partially my fault.

Last B day (Nov. 24), our History teacher said our paper will be due Thursday (Dec. 3). But today, he said our paper is due TODAY or due tomorrow if we don't turn it in today. Ugh. That means I need to work all night tonight on my paper which means I cant stream. Not a good multi-tasker at that level. _dead_

I'm deeply sorry guys. I wanted to stream so much today. So this means I'm gonna put my stream to Friday 6pm central time. Since I either stream Tuesdays or Fridays. So this means, someone can stream during my time, while I'm gonna be busy with my paper. D: Also my fault because I didn't work a lot on my paper during the break.

See yall Friday.

Kylethedarkn
12-01-2009, 05:17 PM
No Problem pkman, a paper is more important than the stream. If you need anyone to proofread it I can do that for ya. :)

the1stpkmnfan
12-01-2009, 05:28 PM
Thanks Kyle. If I need help with something Ill let you know.

But change of plans, I'm actually able to stream tonight. :D So Ill see yall at 7. But Ill only stream till 9 though.

Zaerox Gamma
12-01-2009, 06:45 PM
Well that was an interesting turn of events...

Definitely not gonna miss it. And I'm also an epic proofreader as well...X3

the1stpkmnfan
12-01-2009, 06:55 PM
Cools, Zaerox. Ill shoot you a MSN if need help as well. :)

Stream will be up pretty soon. See yall there.

Streaming now. :D

the1stpkmnfan
12-01-2009, 09:19 PM
Tonight was super awesome guys. Thanks for coming! We got quite a lot done tonight and Im glad we did. After all the grinding before, and during today, it really payed off. :)

Went ahead and took on Mirror B. once again and defeated him. Then took on Dakim afterwords with no problem. Once that was over, we took down two more grunts with Sunflora and Delibird. Then Lady Venus returned, as the 3rd Admin match. So shocked to see a Sonic and Cheese impostor on her team. Easily took care of them, and then took down Milotic with no prob. Finally, took down Ein with more irritating poison attacks. But Bobo, Suikun and Nico were real troopers that time. After that, defeated all 4 Admins and got through the next door. But wait, before that, we returned to Agate Village and got the Master Ball from Eagun! Then Mario taught me the trick to using them many times. And yes, I guess I'm a haxor now. XP Once we challenged another grunt that came in our way before the big door; and snagged Heracross.

After that, took on all the trainers in the lobby where we had a mean receptionist lying to me about being the 1000th visitor of the Realgem Tower. Ugh, people these days. And then Dinner was canceled in the Cafe since they weren't open. But that trainer in there said thanks for dinner. BUT WE DIDN'T HAVE DINNER; WE HAD A BATTLE! Then who do we meet in the other door that goes to the arcade? Oh snap, Verde! The original trainer who owned Ruju when she was a Bayleef. Well, she, Suikun and Aero took care of his only two Pokemon. :P

Next stream well go ahead and go onto the next floor and challenge the next set of trainers; whoever they may be. :o

See yall then. Thanks for you all coming tonight. ^^

Sonic62
12-01-2009, 09:22 PM
Good time was had by all as usual. :D

irishwinger10
12-01-2009, 09:23 PM
I'm sad that i only got to see a half hour, but i had alot of fun while i was there! <3 looking forward to next time :D

Zaerox Gamma
12-01-2009, 10:00 PM
Missing these epic moments is why I hate missing your streams. At least I was actually there this time XD

...along with me being a psychotic crossdressing crow, right, Asher? *wink*

NicoCW
12-01-2009, 10:38 PM
I apologize that I haven't been at your streams lately as well as many others. I've been working on stuff I need to finish by the end of this month. I'll hopefully be able to see it next time.

AsherXII
12-02-2009, 10:23 PM
rofl, Zaerox. xD

In all seriousness though, I had a great time, pkmnfan. Awesome stream as always. And as always, thank you for hosting! :)

the1stpkmnfan
12-04-2009, 12:57 AM
Alright guys, I hope yall are ready for tomorrow's stream. We got lots to show you guys. I cant wait! ^^

I talked with Yuso, he will be commentating for me, and so will his puppy the little Booger. X3 And he will also be singing the Pokemon Christmas song, he wrote, as well.

Around 6 is when I will perform my battles/singing for Random Moments. Likely to be the last time I will do so. Ive been on a really long delay for RM. So I want to conclude it, even if it wont be total 5 days. D:

For Colosseum, we will surely try our best to complete Realgem Tower and therefore beat the game in it's main storyline. I believe Ill go after the rest of the shadow Pokemon afterwards. And then make a stop there. So Ill save purifications for a 2010 date. Finally, to reach Ho-Oh afterwards. :D

Im so excited guys. ^^ See yall tonight!

Masamune
12-04-2009, 05:33 AM
I'll try and make it tonight pkmnfan, I really hope that I can. :thumbs: Booger. x3 Oh, Yuso silly!

TMax13
12-04-2009, 02:07 PM
ill try to come tonight 1st pkmnfan.

Zaerox Gamma
12-04-2009, 05:30 PM
Half an hour until the stream!

the1stpkmnfan
12-04-2009, 05:56 PM
Stream is about to begin guys! Remember, 6pm is Random Moments, and 7pm (or earlier; if possible) will be Colosseum! With commentary by Yuso and his little booger puppy, Doger. :3

I cant wait guys, got songs/battles ready for yall very soon.

the1stpkmnfan
12-04-2009, 06:45 PM
Random moments are over. Now Yuso will commentate for me until I return from a 10 minute Dinner. :P Then well start Colosseum!

Marche100
12-04-2009, 06:46 PM
I! Am! There!

I choose you, Raikou!

pkGamerB
12-04-2009, 07:30 PM
Hopefully I'll get a chance to drop by a little later. I've got a little homework to take care of first, though. I started Colosseum once, but never got to finish it (it wasn't mine :P ). I did enjoy XD more than most people did though, so I'll probably like this, too. :)

CorreX
12-04-2009, 07:36 PM
*looks at list of shadowpokemon* doesnt look like Metagross is taken... or someone might have called it before me but the list wasnt updated and i dont want to check out 40+ pages to see if anyone did., but I'll be fine if i cant be Metagross :P

TMax13
12-04-2009, 08:13 PM
can i be metagross or forretress please?

Zaerox Gamma
12-04-2009, 09:28 PM
Epic stream as usual.

That is, until Evice hax'd and broke the game.

Despite the totally unfair loss, no shadows were lost and the only setback is a bit of grinding.

And the audio died near the end.

But it was all worth it either way. As always, can't wait for the next one.

the1stpkmnfan
12-04-2009, 09:28 PM
Alright, that was a good stream tonight guys. I had a blast, til Ustream failed with the Audio.

First, took care of Random Moments Day 4. Did the Assault Bomber/Elite Bomber battles and sang The Climb and I Miss You. Also, we played MiniKitty's and Alan's theme songs: The Mean Kitty Song and "Do I Creep You Out?" That was awesome. ^^

Onto Colosseum, completed a few more matches in the Pyrite Colosseum. And gains more levels. We return to Realgam Tower and fight our way to the final battles. First was Gonzap and easily got his Skarmory. And of course, we didnt ask to join Snagem again, HAHA. XD

Then took down the 4 Trainers; Body Builder, Rider, Female Cipher Peon, Male Cipher Peon. And good thing we got all four Shadow Pokemon: Miltank, Absol, Houndoom and Tropius. Poor Abby the first time, we tried to catch her, but she wouldn't go int the ball. Especially knocked out Ruju and Nico. We even brought Aero out, but she still wouldn't go in. D: In the end, she ended up hurting herself and fainting. So we restarted :P Got her the next time. Followed by Dry the Houndoom and Tromby the Tropius. Got em both with no problem.

Then came Nascour. Who wasnt that tough actually, for us. A lot of us took out his Pokemon and we caught Metagross! Took a few tries but we caught him. FYI, didn't use the Master ball cheat again, even for the previous 5. I didn't want to do something so easy like that. Even for Abby's catch.

Finally, came Es Cade? Not! Evice! :o During his battle, wow, he was a pain. He was total hax tonight. Poor Masa, Ruju, Nico, Aero, Bobo and Suikun for trying their hardest. That dumb Evice will meet us again next Tuesday. And we'll show him what were made of.

So for now, Ill continue grinding, we need to raise a couple more levels before facing him again. Which the finale will expect to be Tuesday, December 8th. See yall then. :) Thanks again for coming tonight. And thanks Yuso for commentating, and for little booger too. That was awesome, and he's such a beasty. X3

Also guys, we still have more Shadow Pokemon open on the list. So PLEASE, if you haven't requested a nickname Pokemon, ask me ASAP. But there are some Im gonna put up for a Pokemon though, (like Tromby for Tropius and Dry for Houndoom) so I'm sorry if you wanted that Pokemon. D:

The list can be found here: viewtopic.php?p=150147#p150147 (http://community.thespeedgamers.com/viewtopic.php?p=150147#p150147)
Im gonna update it ASAP.

See yall Tuesday!

Zaerox Gamma
12-04-2009, 09:30 PM
Lol, I managed to ninja Pkmn.

And don't forget to mention that we got Absol in a Premier Ball of all things.

irishwinger10
12-04-2009, 09:41 PM
Aw man, i missed it :( i was hoping i'd gotten home early enough, but guess not.

Anyway, pkmnfan, since you still appear to have shadow pokemon available, i'll take ledian :D

the1stpkmnfan
12-04-2009, 09:44 PM
thanks Irish. :) Ill get you added. And dont worry, hopefully you can make the finale. :)

MiniKitty
12-04-2009, 09:52 PM
Noooo I missed my theme song!? T___T I'm sorry I couldn't make it, I was volunteering at my elementary school to help set up for some Winter Wonderland craft thing, and then I went out to get food with my friends. I'll try to make the next one! <33

pkGamerB
12-04-2009, 09:52 PM
Hey, since no one seems to have claimed that brawling bug yet, could you name Heracross after me, pkmn? :o

gama-chan
12-04-2009, 09:54 PM
Sorry I couldn't stick around for long pkmnfan, it was mighty fun though!

the1stpkmnfan
12-04-2009, 09:55 PM
Sure thing Pk. Ill get you added in right away. :)

And dont worry Mini. It's okay. Here's your theme song, and it's epic! You're such a mischievous kitten in this video. X3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qit3ALTelOo

edit: Remaining

Slugma: *Purified*
Mantine: *Purified*
Qwilfish:
Meditite:
Sudowoodo:
Piloswine:
Ariados:
Granbull:
Sunflora:
Miltank:
Togetic:

Sonic62
12-05-2009, 04:23 AM

:o _objection_

jsatter13
12-05-2009, 08:19 AM

:o _objection_ Agreed. The Premiere Ball is the only thing beastmode enough to catch Abby!

Anyway, it was a great stream last night, Pkmn. Hopefully next time we face Evice, he won't be so much of a hax fight.

MiniKitty
12-05-2009, 10:27 AM
Well if no one wants Togetic then I'll take it. x3

Zaerox Gamma
12-05-2009, 10:52 AM
But Togetic isn't a kitty X3

the1stpkmnfan
12-05-2009, 11:00 AM
No problem mini. Ill get you added right away.

Catching Abby in a Premiere Ball just made my night. :D

Tonight, offscreen, I'm gonna grind more. And hopefully level yall 6 to lv 55

DrewStern
12-05-2009, 11:18 AM
Pokmnfan, you're not getting Raikou?

If you are I'll take him.

But since your appearently not, I'll take qwilfish.

the1stpkmnfan
12-06-2009, 03:55 PM
What? I did catch Raikou, and Marche is getting nicknamed as him.
But yeah, Ill add you too Qwilfish.

edit: UPDATE

Remaining:

Slugma: *Purified*
Mantine: *Purified*
Meditite:
Sunflora:

Yuso
12-06-2009, 04:53 PM
Cant wait to see you pwn that haxor trainier with your buffed up team pkmn! :]

the1stpkmnfan
12-08-2009, 12:10 AM
Alright guys, are yall ready for the Finale of Pokemon Colosseum tonight? I just hope we will defead Evice and his team of hacks. X3 But heres something going down, during rehearsals this week for my performance night on Friday, rehearsals end at 7pm TSG. But we might end early, or Ill see if I can leave early. But if not, Im gonna have Yuso commentate for me until I get back. So no worries though. I ought to be back by around 7:15 if I cant leave early.

But still, we WILL make sure we defeat Evice tonight. My teams much more stronger to face him now. We can do it! :D See yall tonight.

Dont forget, still have 4 more Pokemon waiting to be nicknamed.

Slugma
Mantine
Meditite
Sunflora

Zaerox Gamma
12-08-2009, 04:43 AM
Gonna be awesome. Remind me if possible.

Maram123
12-08-2009, 05:22 PM
Sweet, I'm THERE. Also, since nobody else has taken those 4 (I don't want them to be so lonely) I'll ALLOW Meditite to wear my name, but only from the goodness of my heart!

Pictocheat
12-08-2009, 05:23 PM
If it's alright, can I be Meditite? And also, are you going to play Gale of Darkness after you beat Colosseum?

Maram123
12-08-2009, 05:41 PM
Go ahead and let Picto Cheat have Meditite, I'll take Slugma instead. I just want all the pokemon to have a happy Christmas! :D

the1stpkmnfan
12-08-2009, 06:40 PM
Ill get you guys added in right away. We still got MANTINE and SUNFLORA free of a nickname. So get those final 2 Shadow Pokemon before anyone else. :)

And Picto, Im not actually gonna play XD next. Bomberman Generation will be my next game in line. Though, no one is saying Im not gonna play it later in '10. ;)

See yall tonight. I cant wait! :D

gama-chan
12-08-2009, 06:44 PM
Ill get you guys added in right away. We still got MANTINE and SUNFLORA free of a nickname. So get those final 2 Shadow Pokemon before anyone else. :)

And Picto, Im not actually gonna play XD next. Bomberman Generation will be my next game in line. Though, no one is saying Im not gonna play it later in '10. ;)

See yall tonight. I cant wait! :D
I can take approximately a half hour break from studying to be there for a bit pkmnfan, maybe more depending on how "smart" I feel for my test tomorrow :lol:

NicoCW
12-08-2009, 09:14 PM
Still enjoying the stream. Bobo was taking Pokemon recolor requests during it, and here's the pink Machamp!
http://i47.tinypic.com/5tti6o.jpg
That's my Betsy Lou! <33

zach2m1
12-08-2009, 09:22 PM
Alright if it wouldn't be to much trouble can I be Sunflora? Such an awesome pokemon! _awesome_ Flower power activate!

Sonic62
12-08-2009, 09:43 PM
It's going great so far!

12-08-2009, 10:02 PM
good stream pkmnfan, I think I am going to go to bed early. Good luck with the banned issue zaerox.

irishwinger10
12-08-2009, 10:23 PM
Well even though i only got to see the last half hour of the stream, i still had fun pkmnfan :D Also learned that dry has standards O.o

the1stpkmnfan
12-08-2009, 10:25 PM
added you in Zach. Oh, and we still have MANTINE w/o a Nickname, so this is the final Shadow Pokemon left for a nickname.

Thanks you guys SO much for coming tonight to watch the epic finale of Pokemon Colosseum. We dd such an amazing job, snagging more Shadow Pokemon and leveling up the main party. With Bobo and Aero Lv. 61 and the fellow teammates; Nico, Suikun, Masa and Ruju around Lv.57-59. =D

Tonight, we took care of the finale battle with Evice once again and defeated him, along with snagging his Shadow Tyrantiar. And afterwords, saw the Legendry Ho-Oh. :o And then watching the credits roll.

BUT wait, theres more! Once the main story was complete, we begun to start the after-story. Ended up catching the remaining Shadow Pokemon bringing us to 46 total. The final 2 Shadow Pokemon will be saved in 2010 when we revive Colosseum for the Purifying Hunt! So after tonight, we defeated Gonzap which we were awarded the D-Disk! So we got access to the Deep Colosseum. Which we wont get to cover till next time.

Thank yall so much for coming, it was awesome. Sorry though, this is my last stream before TheSpeedGamers Pokemon Marathon next Friday! That's gonna be super and crazy epic. ^_^

But, here is the Game Plan I have covered so far for the rest of 2009 and then 2010. Im gonna revive Snowboard Kids/2 before we start of 2010 and begin some more amazing games:

Dec.22- Snowboard Kids
Dec.29- Snowboard Kids 2
Jan. 2010- Bomberman Generation! (100%)
Feb./Mar. 2010- Pokemon Colosseum: The Purify Hunt!
Spring 2010- Super Mario Sunshine: Speed Run

And much more to come. :) See yall at the marathon, my final 2 streams of 2009 and the beginning of a new year!

Zaerox Gamma
12-08-2009, 10:34 PM
Wasn't Mantine supposed to be named Steve Irwin?

the1stpkmnfan
12-08-2009, 10:36 PM
Nah, that was Piloswine that ! resquested in the MSN chat.

Sonic62
12-08-2009, 10:52 PM
Wasn't Mantine supposed to be named Steve Irwin?
Ugh, that's awful. :fail:

Anyway, good going pkmnfan!

Zaerox Gamma
12-09-2009, 07:27 PM
Meh, not my idea...

aStupidGecko
12-17-2009, 03:23 PM
oh sure stream when I'm gone
nah you have fun, but be sure to insult the UstreamBot with corny puns for me

Sonic62
12-17-2009, 03:36 PM
oh sure stream when I'm gone
nah you have fun, but be sure to insult the UstreamBot with corny puns for me

Oh sure host a stream when I'm in Texas :lol:
just be sure to insult the Ustream-Bot with corny puns for me
:shock: Poor ustream-bot!

the1stpkmnfan
12-22-2009, 12:58 AM
Alrighty! Looks like my next stream will be tomorrow, nothings changed, so definitely starts as planned. Hope yall are ready for a complete run of Snowboard Kids as my celebration for OILD. :P Hope to see yall there. ^^

Zaerox Gamma
12-22-2009, 01:34 AM
Might be there, might not, depending on how much work I get. It really sucks STILL not being out of school yet >_>

Carnage
12-22-2009, 01:39 AM
As my first stream "back" at TSG, I'll do my best to be there! I'm sure I'll have a blast, and that you'll put on a great show, pkmnfan! =D

irishwinger10
12-22-2009, 12:13 PM
Oh yay! I should actually be there by the time it starts pkmnfan _awesome_

Not to mention that I LOVE the snowboard kids games, its gonna be so much fun watching them again <3

AtrumLevitas
12-22-2009, 01:00 PM
I've missed your streams, pkmnfan, and I can't wait for tonight. It's going to be awesome _awesome_

Opario
12-22-2009, 03:45 PM
I'll definitely be there!

ShortyJustin
12-22-2009, 06:29 PM
Already joined :) Can't wait!

the1stpkmnfan
12-22-2009, 06:55 PM
Stream will be up shortly. See yall there! :D

gama-chan
12-22-2009, 06:56 PM
I shall be there and nothing shall distrac......OOOH SHINY PENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
er, yes stream >_>

YalWerdna
12-22-2009, 06:57 PM
This is going to be awesome _awesome_ I'll be in the chat, but I won't talk very much due to some "leftover" work from two months ago :|

Sonic62
12-22-2009, 08:44 PM
I'm on the way! :D

SpaceGoo
12-22-2009, 10:14 PM
Nice stream Pkmnfan. Can't wait for the next one. =D

the1stpkmnfan
12-22-2009, 10:24 PM
Thanks for coming tonight yall. Nothing like a nice stream of Snowboard Kids from start to finish. :) But of course, omg, so many hacks from the opponents. XD But still, the music is pure win. <3

Hopefully yall enjoyed the song from Glee and also my attempt to do the Johto Rap. All went well, till the last set of Pokemon at the end. XD Ah well, I was doing good at least. :P

Im so excited for next weeks stream, yall will get to see Snowboard Kids 2! And also, the final stream of mine that will be in 2009. See yall there.

irishwinger10
12-22-2009, 10:37 PM
Good job as always, pkmnfan! I really like snowboard kids, so this stream made me happy. I also <3 you even more for playing glee music _awesome_ can't wait for next week!!

the1stpkmnfan
12-26-2009, 02:40 PM
Just did a test run on my stream. Tan did so much and helped me get really good quality, just like his streams. Now I cant wait for Tuesday. :D

Yuso
12-29-2009, 12:57 AM
Awesome! Cant wait to see! I somehow came to like SBK after that marathon. This is gonna be fun! :]

Sonic62
12-29-2009, 12:59 AM
Just did a test run on my stream. Tan did so much and helped me get really good quality, just like his streams. Now I cant wait for Tuesday. :D
Oh really? And what did you do? ;)

Yuso
12-29-2009, 01:08 AM
Oh really? And what did you do? ;)

He learned the joys of Flash Media Encoder (wow, originally I posted " Slash Media Encodder")

AlanEdgeHead
12-29-2009, 04:06 AM
Can't wait for the stream tonight! Excited! :D

Pokeyph
12-29-2009, 06:28 AM
I'll be watching, you were awesome in the Pokethon, so you'll be awesome now!

the1stpkmnfan
12-29-2009, 11:13 AM
Well, I'm glad yall are excited for my stream tonight. Believe me, I am as well. ^^ Were gonna have FREE Cheese, some more snowboarding, and celebrating my last stream of 2009!

Cant wait guys, see yall tonight. Plus, I made some updates to my first post, like in the game events list.

PokemonCheese
12-29-2009, 11:45 AM
I can't wait Pkmnfan. Tonight is going to be awesome. :D

DrewStern
12-29-2009, 11:47 AM
It says today is your first high quality stream?!

jsatter13
12-29-2009, 11:50 AM
Hold on now, FREE CHEESE?!? _awesome_

Lol, just kidding. I'll be there for sure, Pkmn.

Marche100
12-29-2009, 01:28 PM
Sigh....Pkmnfan, you again leave me no choice but to camp out at your stream for 9 hours until it starts. Really.

the1stpkmnfan
12-29-2009, 07:15 PM
Oh yeah, and stream has started. :P

LegendOfCookies
12-29-2009, 07:38 PM
I would be there but i can't but have fun guys :3

Sonic62
12-29-2009, 10:12 PM
*Appears fashionably late* :P

the1stpkmnfan
12-29-2009, 11:06 PM
Thanks again so much for coming guys. I had a blast. :P Went through Snowboard Kids 2, Normal and Expert mode (even though Expert was full of haxing) And did the mini-games and a custom race. :P

Twas fun, and big thanks to Cheese and Friend for commentating for me for the first half of the stream. Plus, I hope yall enjoyed my HQ stream debut, even though FF was being so mean.

But yes, last stream of 2009. Ill see yall next week, January 5th, 2010: First stream of 2010! And to that... we will begin Bomberman Generation! :)

SpaceGoo
12-29-2009, 11:15 PM
Arg, missed out. >.<;

I'll definitely be there for Bomberman, though; it's one of my favorite series. :)

DavyBones24
12-29-2009, 11:55 PM
Aw Poo! I missed all the action! >~>
Keep forgetting to check the stream forum......

:fail:

must not forget next week. * glues eyes onto screen*
XD

irishwinger10
12-29-2009, 11:58 PM
Good job pkmnfan, i enjoyed what i saw even though i missed quite a bit in the middle. Can't wait for the excitingness that 2010 streams will bring :D

AsherXII
12-30-2009, 12:24 AM
Thanks for the stream, pkmnfan! It was great. :) I can't believe how clear the feed was. :shock: Pretty awesome.

also, sorry for not being very active this time around. >_<;

PokemonCheese
12-30-2009, 01:33 AM
No problem commentating for you Pkmnfan. We had a great deal of fun. If you need us to commentate again, don't hesitate to ask. I loved it. You had a really good stream too. It was very awesome in HQ. I loved it. I loved it so much! :D

Skeletor1991
12-30-2009, 08:53 AM
No problem commentating for you Pkmnfan. We had a great deal of fun. If you need us to commentate again, don't hesitate to ask. I loved it. You had a really good stream too. It was very awesome in HQ. I loved it. I loved it so much! :D

I knew you were Chugga when I saw the mask ;)

Yuso
01-04-2010, 03:30 AM
Looking forward to a having BLAST with Bomberman!!
Yeah, it's a pun. wanna fight about it? >.>
Bwahaha. cant wait for Tuesday :]

AlanEdgeHead
01-04-2010, 03:36 AM
Looking forward to a having BLAST with Bomberman!!
Yeah, it's a pun. wanna fight about it? >.>

I see what you did there! _awesome_

the1stpkmnfan
01-05-2010, 04:37 PM
Looking forward to seeing yall see me play Bomberman Generation guys. Its gonna be awesome! We'll see if we can get through World 1 for tonight. :)

Yuso
01-05-2010, 04:41 PM
Yeah! woot! Go pkmnfan, Your da BOMB!
...I really got stop that >_>

the1stpkmnfan
01-05-2010, 10:12 PM
Tonight was awesome you guys, thanks so much for coming. :D

Let's break it down, shall we? :P First off, thank you Calvin for commentating, it's great to have you back Co-Host bud. ^^ For the gaming, went through World 1 and 2: Tentasia and OctoOcean and completed both bosses at the end. Also acquired the first two Bomb Elements and the first couple of Charaboms: Andlar, Drackgo, Marine Eel, Kai-Man, Ligon, Pommy, Steagon (yeah, dont kill me since I cant remember how theyre spelled XD). Ligon and Pommy were wonderful help, and I know Ruju would be proud of good old Ligon.

Also we faced the first two Crush Bombers: Megaton and Beauty. Megaton was a really big wimp and killed him in the first two minutes. XP And wow, Beauty Bomber was really brutal for me, and she usually isn't. O_o But we still beat here though, twice. The 2nd time to get back at her for the first time.

Megaton Bomber- http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/3771881
Beauty Bomber- http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/3773078

For the first two bosses, weren't that rough. 1st boss wasn't too hard, but wow, he usually doesn't take that long. But it WAS a close call for the 2nd boss aka the boss with the Sharpedo Arms. So glad we got to kill him though. THANK YOU MAX.

Boss 1- http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/3772466
Boss 2- http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/3774481

Now for some silly memes tonight. Apparently I loved killing animals (or animeras, which I came up with XD) Cheese, there IS a difference between Penguins and Robo Penguins; I just have vengeance against the Robo ones. And those Hige Hige Bandits are bad too, I HAD to destroy they're fortresses. And wow, those Walruses didnt want to die either, and kept backfiring my bombs. But I still got em. =P
Also, apparently a lot of enemies in this game are Pokemon! :o Walruses - Wailren, Boss 2 - Mr. Sharpedo Arms, W3, L1 Boss - Camerupt/Giraffarig?, Cactus Spikes w/Glasses - Cacturne?, Ghost - Duskull?, World 1 Boss - Mamoswine?

Those were the ones I could remember, Nico knew a lot of them, so maybe he'll post the ones Im possibly missing. =P

Thanks again for coming tonight guys! See yall next week as we go through the remaining of World 3: The TakoDesert

irishwinger10
01-05-2010, 10:38 PM
Nice job tonight, pkmnfan :D just wish i coulda been there for more instead of the last bit. Dang homework >_>

the1stpkmnfan
01-11-2010, 10:14 PM
Well, I thought Id bump this thread to make a reminder tomorrows another excited Tuesday of my stream. Hope yall are excited for Week 2 of Bomberman Generation.

the1stpkmnfan
01-12-2010, 06:59 PM
Alright, Im gonna go on air pretty soon. See yall there. :D

the1stpkmnfan
01-12-2010, 10:06 PM
Tonight of Week 2 of Bomberman Generation was amazing! We got through World 3 and defeated the Boss and faced the first half of World 4: Nekki Moon.

Now that we got new Charaboms and Merges, and also a new bomb, we also faced Eagle Bomber and Assault Bomber and got all the Lightning Cards from both of them and also Beauty Bomber's 5th card. Even after we beat Assault Bomber, we went back to the other worlds to collect missing cards. From this, World 1: Tentasia is now complete.

The only big boss we faced today was in World 3. And it was very exciting. Max even paid us a visit again and helped us defeat the Boss.

Thanks again Calvin for commentating, and what a night also with suprises and announcements. Cal and Ruju making a fun little marathon and Zach being modded. Congrats Zach!

Thanks once more for all of yall coming tonight! Next week, we will get through the rest of Nekki Moon and whats to come. Also, the boss of World 4... might be freaking shocking. I wont like, be there and you'll know what I mean. :P

Catch yall later for Week 3!

Kylethedarkn
01-12-2010, 10:09 PM
Kickbutt stream as usual pkmnfan! :P

Sonic62
01-12-2010, 10:16 PM
Nice job pkmnfan! Wish I could've been there longer. :D

CodeZTM
01-12-2010, 10:17 PM
Great stream Pkmnfan! =D

AtrumLevitas
01-12-2010, 10:24 PM
Excellent stream again, pkmnfan. I just wish I didn't have to work on homework during most of it. Tonight was of epic proportions. _awesome_

the1stpkmnfan
01-18-2010, 06:33 PM
Throwing out a reminder tomorrow will be Week 3 of Bomberman Generation. Were getting really close to the final battle, so we ought to reach it by the end of tomorrow. Well have 2 major bosses, and the final Crush Bomber member inbetween. Shoudnt take long since both words 4 & 5 only got 4 levels: 2 areas, 1 Crush Bomber and 1 Boss battle.

All happening right after Cheese's mega stream. ^^

YalWerdna
01-18-2010, 06:36 PM
:'( I've missed so many of your streams, pkmnfan. I hope that I'll be able to attend this one :D

Jeff
01-18-2010, 07:00 PM
I can't help but notice that your frame rate is decent. How are you managing that?

the1stpkmnfan
01-18-2010, 07:18 PM
I use this encoder device "Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder 3". Tanexion showed me how to use it, and it all worked out. Though I wish Firefox last week wouldn't have been so laggy for me, so I may see how decent it was. :P And yeah, it doesn't matter what internet browser you use. And FMLE is pretty much your broadcaster for streaming, but you gotta have the Ustream broadcaster open still. :P

Yuso
01-18-2010, 07:26 PM
I use this encoder device "Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder 3". Tanexion showed me how to use it, and it all worked out. Though I wish Firefox last week wouldn't have been so laggy for me, so I may see how decent it was. :P And yeah, it doesn't matter what internet browser you use. And FMLE is pretty much your broadcaster for streaming, but you gotta have the Ustream broadcaster open still. :P

It doesn't matter how crappy your explorer is, theres still going to be lag from your preview in FMLE to the actual broadcast. Luckily, FPS is not affected in any way. :]

Jeff
01-18-2010, 07:30 PM
I've tried using that, and it just errors on me. Do I need to use it with Youcam or will it act as the source for me?

And my frame rate is bad, somehow. Youcam is making the frames sent to ustream really bad.

Yuso
01-18-2010, 07:32 PM
I've tried using that, and it just errors on me. Do I need to use it with Youcam or will it act as the source for me?

And my frame rate is bad, somehow. Youcam is making the frames sent to ustream really bad.

Check this thread out for more info: http://community.thespeedgamers.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=6735 :]

the1stpkmnfan
01-19-2010, 07:57 PM
My bad. XP Forgot to mention stream has been going on!

the1stpkmnfan
01-19-2010, 10:48 PM
Very awesome stream tonight, thanks to yall! :D

We went through all of the 5 worlds today, so that we may get all of the missing Lightning Cards, thanks to our new Light Bomb we obtained merging a Bomb with a Strobe. As of tonight, we have 100% Worlds 1 - 4 with no missing links: Tentasia, OctoOcean, Tako Desert and Nekki Moon. We are currently in place of the final world: Majestar. And at the end, we've reached the last regular boss. But, we will do that next week, Tuesday, January 26. We still got 1 card missing, and the VERY last one. We know where it is, but tonight got me really stressed out. Im sorry about that though.

During our remaining trip in Nekki Moon, and then Majestar, we aquired more Charaboms, and also new Charabom mergers. But man, that Unicornos was really pwning, but that's our pony. <3 And especially obtained the final Charabom in the last regular level: Big Ox (who also looks like a Tauros :P).

Tonight, we have also faced and defeated the Nekki Moon boss, Constructor X. Well, it was actually TROMBONUS MAXIMUS. :O And which we obtained our 4th Bomb Element. Then, in Majestar, we faced the Leader of the Crush Bombers: Bomber Elite. I have to admit, this was my best run for Elite, I defeated him the first time go, and I got all 5 Lighting Cards from him in that run as well. I never felt so happy after that.

Also, thanks again Calvin and PokemonCheese for commentating tonight, yall were amazing. And especially everyone from the chat tonight, yall were awesome as usual. <3

And one more thing, I can't believe it took me so long to realize the Last card in the first level of Majester is only aquired AFTER you beat the mini boss. XD That's fail for me X 9001.

Thanks once more guys. See yall next week: January 26th, when we finally beat the game!

Korny
01-20-2010, 02:36 AM
Awe pkmnfan I'm so sorry I missed your stream! I was going to go to it as soon as Cheese ended but unfortunately I got really sick and had to go lay down =( I'm uber sorry and I'll definitely be at your next stream! <33

the1stpkmnfan
01-20-2010, 06:25 PM
That's alright Korny. I hope you feel better though. <3 Hope you, and everyone else too :P, may attend the finale. :)

And guys, is it alright if I just go ahead and just get that last Lightning card offscreen? So we dont have to worry about it next stream; since it might take much more longer.

Zaerox Gamma
01-20-2010, 11:57 PM
Fine with me, no sense wasting stream time if you think it'll take a while.

the1stpkmnfan
01-26-2010, 12:33 AM
Alrighty guys, yesterday I got the last lightning card, so we dont need to even worry about it anymore. :D All we have awaiting in Port Majie and Armored Joe aka the final area/boss.

I cant wait to end with a bomb! Hope yall are able to make it tomorrow night. See yall then.

Yuso
01-26-2010, 08:04 AM
Hmm. Can't use "blast" or "bomb". Gotta think of something else.. I can't.
Oh well. Go pkmnfan! You're da man! ...da BOMBERMAN! Oh yeah xD

AlanEdgeHead
01-26-2010, 08:59 AM
I'll totally be there tonight!

skateman222
01-26-2010, 09:40 AM
I will definitely try to make it! Can't wait to see the ending (and I saw what you did there with the ending with a BOMB :lol:)

jsatter13
01-26-2010, 05:21 PM
I'll make sure to be there, Pkmnfan! It'll be a BLAST for sure!... er... tonight's gonna be the BOMB!... umm... *tries to stop using puns* It'll be fun. :)

the1stpkmnfan
01-26-2010, 06:56 PM
Alrighty yall, setting up for the big event. See yall there!

If we finish early, well do some mini games to get the one and only GOLDEN Bomber!

SonikkuMan
01-26-2010, 10:35 PM
Great stream Pkmnfan. That minecart still giving you some troubles? Can't wait until next stream.

the1stpkmnfan
01-26-2010, 10:39 PM
(Darn FF for crashing)

Anyways, thanks again guys for coming to the final night of Bomberman Generation! This was really a blast for playing this game all this month for yall, and I hope you enjoyed it! And thank you Calvin for commentating as well, and good old Cheese last week too. :)

Tonight, we took on the 3-headed Fire Bird Best from Port Majje in Majestar as the world boss. Once we defeated him, we got our 5th Bomb element! Then, we took on Armore Joe after Majestar started to malfuntion. Once we got to Amore Joe, we had to go through this enourmous flock of cannons and enemies. Once we did so, we made it to Master Mujo. And he used the power of the 6th Bomb Element to face us. But once he did, we were pulled above the battleship, and faced a really creepy and huge Final boss. This was such an epic finale, but it also took us 2 tries to beat him. Once we did, I went all "YEAH BABY!" and he died. And Mujo is blasting off again! Once everything was finished, we acquired the 6th Bomb Element, but due to all the power Mujo used on it, it's still negative reinforced, so the other 5 elements pulled together and cured the 6th element back to normal. Once done so, all 6th Bomb Elements were back together again, and the world was saved... Thank you Bomberman, Professor Ein and Max...

And for the good old credits, Bomberman continues to walk with the sun in the background. How awesome! And a little bit later, he is back on his Motorbike for the rest of the credits.

THE END

Thanks you guys for being here this whole month to enjoy and watch me 100% Bomberman Generation, because it just happened baby! _awesome_

And also, here are ALL of the Boss fights recorded:
Megaton Bomber- http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/3771881
Boss 1- http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/3772466
Beauty Bomber- http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/3773078
Boss 2- http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/3774481
Eagle Bomber- http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/3939680
Boss 3- http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/3940664
Assault Bomber- http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/3941330
Boss 4- http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/4097131
Elite Bomber- http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/4099936
Boss 5- http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/4245122
Epic Finale Battle- http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/4245318

Now I bet yall are wondering, "whats coming up next"? Good question, because it's none other than...

"The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap"
http://www.vinagreta.seriesmedia.org/basuco/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/the-legend-of-zelda-the-minish-cap-gba440983.jpg

I'm really excited about playing this Zelda game again, it's been sometime since I last played it, but I still remember how to play it on the back of my head. I hope yall are excited to see it, because we're gonna go deep into the world big to small, and small to big. Quite an awesome adventure, no? See yall then!

And also, a poll will be up. We are gonna see which 2 of the 3 Goddesses we will give a home to. The poll will be up once we reach that part of the game. :P

And the 2010 Gaming Schedule has been updated:
February 2 - March, 2010: The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
March, 2010: Super Mario Sunshine: Speed Run
March/April, 2010: Pokemon Colosseum: The Purify Hunt!
April, 16-18: Pkmn and Yoshi's Ham Ham Race'a'thon
June, 2010: Mario Tennis: Power Tour
June/July, 2010: Pokemon Snap/Pokemon Puzzle League

Alrighty, big updating post over for now. See you guys later! And thanks again. :D

SonikkuMan
01-26-2010, 10:42 PM
And also, a poll will be up. We are gonna see which 2 of the 3 Goddesses we will give a home to. The poll will be up once we reach that part of the game.

Oh, that's why I could only give home to two of them >.< I can't wait for Minish Cap, I had fun with it. You going for all Kinstone Fusions?

Sonic62
01-26-2010, 10:43 PM
Sounds great!

One thing though, topic title says Feb. 6th, which is a Saturday AND my birthday. ;)

the1stpkmnfan
01-26-2010, 10:44 PM
Oh whoops, meant to make that the 2nd. xD Sorry bout that Sonic. :P

And Sonikku, we'll see how it goes. Of course Ill do quite a lot of fusions, but maybe not all of them.

skateman222
01-26-2010, 10:55 PM
Really awesome stream, pkmnfan! I really can't wait for you to play Super Mario Sunshine Soeedrun and Pokemon OH SNARP! :D

irishwinger10
01-26-2010, 11:12 PM
Good stream tonight, pkmnfan! Glad i could stop in for at least a little bit, even though i had to sucumb to studying for finals :( Oh well, the future of games you're going to play this year looks really good and i can't wait!! _awesome_

Zaerox Gamma
01-27-2010, 01:16 AM
I don't know if Pkmnfan told you or not, but my laptop crashed the stream, and I had to disappear anyway, so I couldn't make it back.

But!

Epic chat quotes time! Had to use the Ustream chat since mIRC wouldn't open, but still.

8:03 Zaerox: a fusion of Dyna Blade, Cerberus, and Moltres

8:05 Godzilla145: mega ultra chicken, arise!

8:05 jsatter13-1: Distracted by what, Abby?
8:05 Absol|Distracted: My surroundings.

8:07 Zaerox: you killed Dynerberoltres!

8:07 PokemonCheese: Pokerman Fan just hurt my pet dragon

8:07 SonikkuMan: It wanted to huggle you, not kill you
8:07 SonikkuMan: The kill part was a bonus
8:07 Godzilla145: yeah, but a hug from it, sets you on fire

8:08 Punkle2-1: cool face-mobile

8:08 ctizz36-1: Metaknight's ship?
8:08 Godzilla145: metaknight's ship looks different
8:08 Zaerox: not cool enough, ctizz
8:08 pkGamerB: I thought the same thing, ctizz :P
8:08 Zaerox: the Halberd >>>>>>>>> all
8:08 Punkle2-1: Viewtiful Skull
8:09 ctizz36-1: lol
8:09 Zaerox: this looks more like something Eggman would build
8:09 Zaerox: except with more color

8:09 Punkle2-1: hey sonic
8:09 Doseianasan: Hi Sonic!
8:09 PokemonCheese: Hi Sonic
8:10 pkGamerB: Hey sonic
8:10 jsatter13-1: Hey, Sonic!
8:10 NobodyX: hey sonic
8:10 skateman222: hey Sonic!
8:10 Zaerox: hi, non-speaking sonic
8:10 Godzilla145: hi sonic
Pkmnfan: What's up, Sonic?
8:10 sonic4875: nice label zearox.
8:11 Zaerox: XD
8:11 Zaerox: although you spelled it wrong XP

Pkmnfan: Whoa, that's a big explosion...
8:12 Zaerox: pkmnfan, you might want to get out of the way of the cannon

8:12 Godzilla145: for some reason bomberman the movie, dorected by michael bay comes to mind
8:12 Godzilla145: dorected*
8:12 Godzilla145: i still spelled it wrong
8:13 Godzilla145: :/

8:13 BomberSatter13: Pkmnfan! Be careful!... and use bombs wisely.
(Pkmnfan says something to Cheese)
8:13 PokemonCheese: Wait what?
8:14 PokemonCheese: I never said anything
8:14 PokemonCheese: I SO CONFUSED
8:14 BomberSatter13: You didn't put in a practice run?
8:14 capcommaster: Cheese is actually jsatter
PokemonCheese gasps
Pkmnfan: Oh, Jsatter. Sorry Cheese. I am so confuzzled.

Pkmnfan: Whoa!
8:15 Zaerox: pkmnfan, stop overusing the word "whoa" XP
8:16 BomberSatter13: Yeah, use something more like... umm... "Whatever"?
Pkmnfan: whoa.
8:16 SonikkuMan: Maybe he doesn't want to be like you jsatter
8:16 BomberSatter13: Oh, okay.
SonikkuMan wants to be like jsatter
8:16 SonikkuMan: >.>
8:17 SonikkuMan: I mean, "whatever"

(ArmorJoe and his underlings pop up again)
8:17 BomberSatter13: Its Mr. T!
8:17 Zaerox: hi angry-eyed flunkies again
8:17 Triforce_Saturn: Mr. T with yellow hair and a non-mohawk?
8:17 BomberSatter13: Exactly.

(Game transports Bomberman to a grid-like platform floating in space)
Pkmnfan: Whoa, it's like a new battlefield! It's like an intergalactic battlefield!

8:18 BomberSatter13: OBJECTION! He had it, doesn't that make it his?
8:18 NobodyX: ....
BomberSatter13 denies his own objection
8:18 SonikkuMan: lol
BlueBlur64 penalizes BomberSatter13.
8:18 BomberSatter13: :( ... my perfect record...
BlueBlur64 hands down Guilty Verdict.

8:19 Mega-Q_Mario: Water on fire?
8:20 Zaerox: yes.
8:20 Zaerox: the water is on fire.
8:20 Triforce_Saturn: Fire in Water. Brought to you by Super Mario Bros.

Pkmnfan: Whoa, lasers!

Pkmnfan: I'll do it a bit more careful this time.
(Pkmnfan takes a fireball to the face)
Pkmnfan: That's not looking good.

Pkmnfan: We got all four wings. Bye, wings!

(Three flying missile things chase Pkmnfan around)
Pkmnfan: Leave me alone!
(Pkmnfan blows two of them up)

8:24 Zaerox: silence in the chat is not a good thing to have
pkGamerBomb screams
8:25 Zaerox: XP
Zaerox responds with a KAW
8:25 pkGamerBomb: lol

(ArmorJoe and his underlings pop up again)
8:27 Triforce_Saturn: Oh no! It's non-mohawked-yellow-haired Mr. T!
8:27 BomberSatter13: Oh no! Real-fake Mr. T!
8:27 pkGamerBomb: It's the guy with a gold tooth and connected eyebrows! :O

8:28 BomberSatter13: Water to find the opening.
8:28 Mega-Q_Mario: Yeah, water usually puts fire out.
8:28 Zaerox: no, fire puts fire out
8:28 BomberSatter13: Fight fire with fire!

Pkmnfan: Whoa, bombs! Or...explosive, more dangerous bombs.

(Pkmnfan beats final boss)
Pkmnfan: Yes! Yes! YES! Yeah, baby! You're dead!

8:32 Mega-Q_Mario: Earth!
8:32 Triforce_Saturn: Fire!
8:32 BomberSatter13: Fire!
8:32 pkGamerBomb: Wind
8:32 BomberSatter13: Water!
8:33 SonikkuMan: Earth
8:33 capcommaster: WATER
8:33 Triforce_Saturn: HEART!
8:33 capcommaster: HEART
8:33 Zaerox: lol you guys are so uncoordinated

AlanEdgeHead slaps NobodyX around a bit with a large Master Sword
8:37 AlanEdgeHead: Miss slap.
8:37 AlanEdgeHead: I was aiming for Phil >_>
8:37 Zaerox: >_> alan
8:37 NobodyX: dont swing that at me.
8:37 NobodyX: the keyblades enough hurt.
Zaerox takes the sword from Alan and hits him with it to avenge NobodyX
AlanEdgeHead slaps Zaerox around a bit with a large Master Sword
8:38 Zaerox: >_>

8:44 Opario: Why is pkmnfan such a pacifist? All he's doing is blowing up blocks
8:46 BomberSatter13: Pkmnfan, stop being a pacifist and attack! They'll respawn, its okay!

Calvin: What? WHAT? It's a tie? That's a lie!
8:47 Opario: The tie is a lie
8:47 BlueBlur64: THE PIE IS A TIE IS A LIE

(Pkmnfan wins without blowing anyone else up)
8:48 Zaerox: pkmnfan won and still managed to be a pacifist

8:51 Zaerox: calvin, what exactly was that sound XP
8:51 NicoCW: I come into Calvin saying "Urrrrrr!!"
8:51 Punkle2-1: Uuurrrggh
8:51 Zaerox: XD nico

9:02 BomberSatter13: Throw up! FIRST THING YOU DO!
9:02 pkGamerBomb: He cant throw when he first starts
9:02 Opario: Ew, gross
9:02 Zaerox: lol J, that could be read as you telling him to vomit
9:02 BomberSatter13: XD Not like that, Zaerox... lol

9:02 NicoCW: I remember when Chase was trying to wake Britt up during the (crapIforget) marathon. Britt was all like "UGHBBLAH!"

9:04 NicoCW: There's gotta be someone on Ustream who only streams themself sleeping.
9:04 Zaerox: nico, that would just be weird

9:07 BomberSatter13: Golden Bomber: Time runs out when I want it to! *others die*

9:09 NicoCW: I absolutely love how I mentioned Kermit when Kmm just came in. They're both green.
(kmm leaves chat)

9:12 Opario: Panic attack at the end there
9:12 Zaerox: wouldn't you panic if you were trapped between 2 bombs? XP

9:13 BomberSatter13: Do I hear the Johto theme?
9:13 Zaerox: ok who's fault is that, pkmnfan's or calvin's
9:13 Opario: I walked in right at "whole new world" and thought at first it was Aladdin

9:14 Yuso: Hey Sonikku! Whats your daily fail for today? :D
9:14 SonikkuMan: My Spanish grade?
9:14 Mega_Man: "pkmnfna"?
9:14 Yuso: Goodjob!
9:14 Yuso: :D
9:14 SonikkuMan: xD

9:18 BlueBlur64: Did I just hear Superstar Saga or have I finally lost what little sanity I have left?
9:18 Zaerox: you probably lost it, blue
9:18 Zaerox: but don't worry
9:18 BlueBlur64: I thought so, too, Zae
9:19 Zaerox: not like insanity is a bad thing XD

irishwinger10 slaps yuso around a bit with a complex fraction
Zaerox simplifies the fraction
9:33 irishwinger10: :P
Yuso slaps ck14500 around a bit with an irrational number
Calvin: *dodges*
9:33 Yuso: darn ._.
SonikkuMan slaps Alan with SOHCAHTOA
Zaerox slaps ck14500 around a bit with an imaginary number
sonic4875 slaps the chat around with variables.
NicoCW slaps the whole chat with i
9:34 SonikkuMan: What is Santa Multiplied by i?
Yuso slaps Zaerox around a bit with a large *nothing*
Zaerox solves the equation
9:34 SonikkuMan: well I guess that would make him real then
9:34 Zaerox: lol sonikku
9:34 NicoCW: 3 out of 2 people have trouble with fractions.
9:35 Mega_Man: 72.36% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Side note: Of course I would be the one to vote for the two *losing* goddesses. And those are the two awesome ones...stupid Nayru stealing the win from its rightful owners >_>

the1stpkmnfan
01-27-2010, 07:44 AM
Haha wow, awesome chat quotes Zae. You sure got a lot. x3 Great job.

Zaerox Gamma
01-27-2010, 11:33 AM
What else would you expect? I surprise myself with how attentive I am...*points at the MCG Kirby marathon*

the1stpkmnfan
02-01-2010, 06:37 PM
Well guys, tomorrow is the big day as we start Week 1 of the Minish Cap, Im really looking forward to it. ^^ Got any suggested names we might want to give Link, or should we just call him link? xP

The poll should still be going on right right now. So get those votes in, its a straight tie between Din and Farore.

Cant wait you guys, hope yall are looking forward to TMC. :D

SonikkuMan
02-01-2010, 06:54 PM
I say (for the lols) name Link "Zelda" >.>

Yuso
02-01-2010, 07:01 PM
Hmm. How about Ness? :D

pkGamerB
02-01-2010, 07:34 PM
I'm all for Mother references, so I'm with Yuso on this one. Name him Ness. :P

the1stpkmnfan
02-02-2010, 06:51 PM
Im about to start up, let's get busy with Minish Cap! :D

Sonic62
02-02-2010, 07:01 PM
Awesome! I'll be there!

the1stpkmnfan
02-02-2010, 10:36 PM
What a spectacular night, starting off the first stream of Minish Cap! And thank you calvin for commentating tonight. I apologize also about the long lag again on FME, so Im gonna work around that with Yuso's help so we dont get a lot of lag for the next stream.

Our hero, NESS (our named Link :P) starts off the adventure in the Minish Cap. And we've made a lot of progress in these 3 hours. Got to the Picori Festival, babysat Zelda there, and won us a Teeny Tiny Shield. x3 (daww, like a date :3) Then went to the Castle and ready to award the winner the ability to touch the Picori Blade. But OH SNAP, the winner is Vaati. :O And he unleased the bad things from the pedestal box and broke the sword. Zelda protected herself and those around her, and Vaati got mad. And turned her into stone. D: We even used our Shield to defend her, but we got hurt. So then the new proposal by the king is we venture through Hyrule, and have contact with the Picoori.

Our first destination was the Forest, and we meet a wierd hat fellow, and saved him. And we tagged along, but he rides on NESS's head now. x3 (TOO SLOW XP) Anyways, he's able to turn us small and and meet with the Picoori. Unfortunatley, we have no idea what theyre talking about. :O Until we eat the Jabber nut, and we can understand. Thanks to Festari (or whatever x3) for telling us. Then, we met the mayor and allowed us to go in the first temple.

Went in, and we got the Gust Jar! Plus, defeated our first boss, and won the Earth Element. Afterwards, we left and returned to Hyrule Town, and got Bombs! When we return, we met a Guy thats the leader with little children following him. x3 Teaching us how to fuse Kinstones, which is successful and happeh! Before we go off to the next area in Hyrule, we went around town and did some stuff, including getting a Tiger Scroll and more kinstones. And chasing Chickens!

Once we learned the Spin Attack, then ventured to the west of Hyrule, and onto the Mountain. On the way, got our first Empty Bottle from a Deku Scrub. We even met a Great Fairy on the mountain, and gave us the good old Gold/Silver trick. We were honest, and we got bigger bomb bags! And before that, we acquired our Climbing Braclet thingy. :P So after much more climbing, and such, we made it to the village up on the mountain where we got the Picori Blade all worked on. So while they worked on it, we go into the next temple.

When we explored the Fire Temple, we got much more progess done and obtained the Cane of Pacci. (which is so awesome) Then we reached the boss that wouldnt stop throwing up fire balls at us! So then we used our new item and killed em. =P After that, we now got the Fire Element! Wooh, that's 2 elements already! Once we were done, got the next Heart Container, and we returned to the entrance. Then we went back to the village. And it seems the sword is now fixed! This means we now return to the Castle and onto the Sanctuary deep inside.

When we arrived, we used the power of the Earth and Fire Elements to fuse in our blade, which powers it up by 2! And we can make another one of ourselves. x3 After that, and back to Town, we meet a familiar face... Vaati. Unfortunately, he got away and got conflicted with a mini boss of two Moblins. Once we killed em, Ezlo tells us the origins of why this is happening, as it tells us Vaati and him were both Minish. When he was a little boy, he wore the Gnat Hat, and turned so evil and even used his powers to turn Ezlo into a Talking hat. :O Afterwards, Vaati vanished away.

Now we know the backstory, we continue on back to town. We did more kinstones, more treasures, etc. We also acquired our 2nd Tiger Scroll, from the Swords Master, with Rock Breaker. We also made sure to fuse kinstones with a Stranger in Town. Which will give us a portal to a mysterious place. There, a old elder is ill from a ghost. We use our Gust Jar and bam! the spirit is gone. So now that we saved him, whats gonna happen next? ; ) On the way to In the end got our 2nd bottle, the Pegasus Boots, and the Bow/Arrow. Now, we also got the 3 Gold Kinstones fused with the statues, so we're right now halfway to the next temple. Right now, after getting a lot of Heart Pieces, we already have like 6-8 heart containers. :O

Alrighty, that's it for this week. Thank you all so much for coming tonight, it was a really fun night. Next week, we will continue more in the exciting adventures of The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap!

SonikkuMan
02-02-2010, 10:46 PM
Pkmnfan turned the game into Luigi's Mansion there for a second :D Can't wait till next week for you to continue.

edit: I know you were laughing at my fail...since there was nothing else to laugh at >.> Can't stay mad at you though <3

skateman222
02-03-2010, 06:53 AM
Woah, I like how you wrote a story according to what happened on your last stream! It was really fun watching you play and Calvin commentating! :D

the1stpkmnfan
02-08-2010, 01:44 AM
Okay, with my stream tomorrow (today being monday for me x3), I would just want to make a quick announcement. It's finally come down to this, but before Pokemon Colosseums return, and after Minish Cap is complete, Im gonna do both my Mario Sunshine speed run and then (inspired by Alans numerous attempts successfully) Ill try out the 16-star run. Im already practicing and it's going really good. I bet Alan will be looking forward to seeing me try it out. xP (hope I dont rage over the stairs)

Anyways, small announcement over, see yall this Tuesday!

AtrumLevitas
02-09-2010, 07:08 PM
pkmnfan's online with more Minish Cap! _awesome_

the1stpkmnfan
02-09-2010, 11:01 PM
And yet here comes and goes another great stream. Heres what went down:

Previously, we have just fused Kinstones with the three statues to enter onwards towards the Wind Temple. As we ventured forward, fought a lot more snakes, bugs, and Robot Soldiers. (Teracotta Warriors? :P) We then entered the Wind Temple and acquired the Mole Mitts! With this equipped we have reached the boss and used our Bow and Mole Mitts to defeat him! Once we did, we got our Heart Container... but then another door unlocked. We went up it, and found a Sanctuary of birds. Looks like the Wind Tribe also engraved on a headstone that they have flown up into the Clouds, along with the Wind Element. Shame, no element for us this time. But actually, we get something instead, dropped by the bird Zeff, we got the Ocarina of Wind! (Not to be confused with Time :P)

After that, we use our new Ocarina and return to Town. While there, we go around and all around Hyrule to accomplish more Sidequests, Tiger Scrolls and Kinstones. Before we can do a lot, we fly to the Wind crest in Lake Hylia and get info from a Picori. Telling us Librari is where we need to know how to get into the Temple of Droplets. And to get to Librari, our next big thing is nothing more than the "Library Book Adventure!" Awesome! We gotta go get 3 books residents in Town have never returned. Tsk Tsk. We even see the girl in town, who owns the 1st book we need, has an adorable Minikitty. :3 But wow, the kitty will fuse kinstones with us, but she still tries to kill us. But anyways, we still got the 1st book! Next up was the book by Mr. Left, but we have to go on a big travel by getting the Power Bracelets. As we do so, we can now get into the roof part where theres some Picori trying to push the book down. We do so to help, and get the next book! Our last book to collect is from the Mayor, but he left it in his house in Lake Hylia. XP So we traveled back there and got the last book and returned it. Once we did so, the crazy old man ran in the lobby of the library and out those books back on the shelf, that were missing those books. Thus ends our little adventure, but we can now meet Librari!

When we do, he tells us we need another item to even reach the Temple. To do so, he pulls a trap below us and into the mini dungeon where we got our Power Bracelets. We killed some bugs, but it was the only way to get... the Flippers! Now we can swim, in the snow!

Once that was over, we now can get to the Water Temple. Of course, we did get a couple more items on the way with our new abilities, and a lot more Pieces of Hearts. And also so far, we got 3 of the Tingle Brothers Kinstone fusions complete, we just need to do one more before we can get the next item. (Optional of course)

But for now, we enter the temple. It looks pretty short, but thats not true. We get the Big Key in the first room, but we're WAY far from ending this temple. But once we open that Boss Door, the Element is right there! Darn, it's frozen though, which means we got a lot more rooms to cover. And acquire another item necessary for us, the Lanturn! (spoilers!) As we defeated the Blue Chuchu, we got the Lanturn. xP After going through a lot more crazy puzzles, we made it through, and unleashed the light to unfreeze the Water Element... uh oh, looks like that giant Octorok is thawed out too! And he sucks the Element like a Vacuum Cleaner! D: Darn, just when we thought we were close. Ah well, time to destory this boss! As we do so, by burning and freezing his booty off, he is defeated, and the Water Element is ours! Huzzah!

After that, we return outside the Temple... but wait, it gets dark all of a sudden, but in front of us is none other than King Gustaf! He wants us to head for a new area to speak with him more, so shall we? Not tonight though, we have a couple more sidequests to complete. And we dont even know where to go yet, so back to the Sanctuary!

As we return to the Town, we then head for the Castle. Oh no, its tightly guarded though, looks like we have to sneak into the castle like Snake. As we do so, we enter the Element Sanctuary, we now fuse the Water Element into our Blade. Woot! 3 Elements down, 1 to go! But... where do we go? Perhaps we shall do what Gustaf said and follow where he wants us to go.

But for now, we performed more Sidequests, like more Rupees, more Tiger Scrolls, and now gave a house to Nayru! And also for the Poll, it'll be taken off now, as the next house we give out to will be Din. Poor Farore though. D: We even also get our 3rd Empty Bottle, and a couple more Kinstone fusions.

Im afraid that is all for tonight, and we did indeed so a lot more this week. It was awesome! And I thank all of yall for coming tonight, and thank you Cheese for commentating for me when I had to eat Dinner. <3 (Next week Cal shall return, as he'll be back home I believe)

Thanks again you guys for this kicking butt stream, and Ill see yall next week. We shall be able to get to the next Element!

Yuso
02-14-2010, 11:52 AM
Oh man. I hope you can get the next element on the next stream. The last element is a total pain in the neck to get because of the whole Cloud business. Can't wait to see! _awesome_

the1stpkmnfan
02-16-2010, 12:22 AM
Okays guys. Next stream is tomorrow night! Let's see if we can get the final Element and get a lot more progress done. Hope to see yall there. :D

And yea, here's our winners that win a house. :P

Din http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/zelda/images/1/16/Din_%28The_Minish_Cap%29.gif Nayru http://www.zeldawiki.org/images/d/dc/NayruSprite.gif

Nayru already got her house, but Din is getting hers next. Poor Farore though, who has to stay at the Inn.

Yuso
02-16-2010, 12:36 AM
Woot! Another step closer to the Four Sword! I had troubles with the Clouds part, wonder if we're going to see some rage quitting going on tonight xD

02-16-2010, 02:23 PM
Oooooooh still playing Minish Cap? YES

I will def be there so look for me. :D

Zaerox Gamma
02-16-2010, 02:30 PM
*punches Nayru and replaces her with Farore*

the1stpkmnfan
02-16-2010, 06:57 PM
About to head on air! I hope to see yall there for more epic Minish Cap! :D

Sonic62
02-16-2010, 08:43 PM
*punches Din and replaces her with Farore*
Fixed! ;)

Yuso
02-16-2010, 10:26 PM
Awww. I wish I coulda seen the clouds part D:
But I saw the forging of the Four Sword so yay! Awesome stuff.

the1stpkmnfan
02-16-2010, 10:30 PM
And once again, another successful night of the Minish Cap!

Tonight, we have continued our journeys of the Minish Cap by traveling into the Royal Cemetery, and have traveled into the spooky forest. Also acquiring a Golden Kinstone to get through Veil Falls. And after that, we ended up getting the right Kinstone to fuse with Tingle's Brother to finally get the next time, the Magical Boomerang! After which, we moved on to Veil Falls and ventured upward to the top. Once we did, we discovered the Cloud Tops!

Here, we must get 5 flowers to rotate, and means 5 Golden Kinstone Fusions done. We done so by traveling deep around the Clouds, and got the fusions done and done. Which made it possible for us, and two of the members in the Wind Tribe to make it to the Wind Palace! As we got up there, we met Gramps again, and he's better than ever. To show his thanks, he awarded us the Light Arrows! How epic. After that we continued to climb up and head for the Temple, the Leader allowed us to continue up there, and explore the Palace of Winds.

Here we go, the next temple. We made it through by obtaining more items like the Roc's Cape, Heart Pieces, and much more. I'm surprised I made it out by some of the scariest enemies, like the Golden Soldiers and such. Using our Magical Boomerang and Roc's Cape, we were able to make it through, and face the next boss. It was a pretty intense match, but we did a great job though. He was defeated, and we at LAST got the final element, the Wind Element! Now what, you ask? We return to the land, and head for the Castle... but, we still have more sidequests to complete.

Handling these quests, we obtained more Kinstones, more Rupees, Kinstone Fusions, more Heart Pieces gained, the remaining Scrolls, obtained a couple more figures, upgraded versions of our items/abilities (Joy Butterflies), and especially got the 4th Empty Bottle! We also got the final upgraded items of our Bombs and Arrows, so we now have 99 of each. ^^ We also got the Remote Bombs, but I'm kinda sticking with the old Bombs, because the Remote Bombs arent really good to use for this one part at the last temple.

So from tonight, we have got a lot more progress completed. And much more happiness and joy spread. And now, currently holding 16 Hearts exactly, we headed to the Elemental Sanctuary once more, to fuse our Wind Element in our Blade. Which creates... the 4 Sword!! With this sword, we can now stop Vaati, and save the people and land of Hyrule. This also means a lot more Kinstone Fusions are not possible anymore, but I believe we've done so many already. So it's all good, we also still have a tiny few more after the game is complete.

Now, with the 4 Sword, we were able to eliminate the stone head that was in front of us. With that gone, a door suddenly opens behind it. What could be there? We'll find out next stream!

The game is almost over guys, I'm so excited to see the ending of the game. And thank you all again once more for coming tonight! I had a awesome time today, and I hope you all did too. Hope to see you all for the final stream of the Minish Cap, next week, February 23rd! See you guys then.

Zaerox Gamma
02-16-2010, 10:57 PM
*punches Din and replaces her with Farore*
Fixed! ;)
You made it worse.

Sonic62
02-16-2010, 10:58 PM
[quote="Zaerox Gamma":36h1afn8]*punches Din and replaces her with Farore*
Fixed! ;)
You made it worse.[/quote:36h1afn8]
Nah.

Yuso
02-22-2010, 04:39 PM
CLIFFHANGER!! I hope we get to see the final fight tomorrow!! _awesome_

the1stpkmnfan
02-22-2010, 04:47 PM
Oh we will sill Yuso. XP The final area may look scary and big, but it's no match for me. :P I only hope we will have enough time for the few extra things after the game unlocked, but Im worried about the figures if we get them all or not.

But hey, I bet tomorrow will be super awesome anyways! x3 And be sure to check the end of the stream tomorrow as well have 2 more events coming up next week. ^^

Yuso
02-23-2010, 03:02 PM
Yay. Time to teach Vaati whose boss! I hope there is some time to get some figurines x3

deadbrain
02-23-2010, 03:36 PM
Looks like im gonna miss this one because of that "junior meeting" at my school about what it will be like next year when im a senior...ew...... :(

the1stpkmnfan
02-23-2010, 06:54 PM
Alrighty guys, stream is going on air in just a moment! I hope to see you there. :D

Yuso
02-23-2010, 09:21 PM
Good stuff. Missed the boss fight tho. :(
And looks like Wind Waker is next.. not really into that. either. But eh. Awesome stuff _awesome_

the1stpkmnfan
02-23-2010, 10:35 PM
Phew, what a killer night tonight yall. Thanks again to all for coming tonight, it was a real blast! :D And thank you Abby, Cheese, Skate, Sonikku, and Zach for commentating tonight for me. Those Olympics and Koala bears tonight made everything so silly and epic. x3 I bet yall could've heard me laughing.

Tonight, we at last finish The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, by going through the final dungeon, Dark Hyrule Castle. After we found out Vaati has indeed been under this plan. And took over the whole Castle. Once we discovered Vaati has taken over the Castle, many people are set to stone. So hey, we use our new FourSword and turn them back to normal. Especially saving King Daltus in his cell, telling us Zelda is taken prisoner above the Castle by Vaati. As we venture through the castle, we solved the various puzzles, collected plenty of Small Keys that we need, and face numerous and tough enemies. We at last make it through and go get back Zelda! We at last also go through the top part of the Castle and head forward to get Zelda.

As we climbed up, we now must face Vaati in battle. As we did so, we defeated him! But it wasnt over yet. Now he is back in his Eye Form, and continues to attack us. But that's no match for us, we then keep attacking with our 4 selves, and defeated him once more. Afterwards, we're back infront of Zelda, still set in stone. We used the Sword and turned her back to normal! At last Zelda is back! But uh oh, it seems the Castle is collapsing. We try heading for the entrance exit, but it's unfortunately blocked. Only thing we can do is head back for the Sanctuary. We do so, and before we go back inside, it seems Vaati hasnt given up yet. He drags Link nack into battle, in his next Eye form once again. Now we use our 4 selves AGAIN, and continue slicing and dicing him. And after a few tries, Vaati IS DEFEATED!

With that, the Gnat Hat is restored and Link, Zelda and Ezlo are back infront of the Sanctuary. And what the... it looks like Ezlo is turning back to normal! :O Yes, it's true, Ezlo's curse has been lifted. To show his thanks, he gives Zelda the Gnat Hat and lets her dreams come true. In which restores all of Hyule once more. Successful, but it appears the Hat has fallen apart. But still, Hyrule is saved, that's all that matters. And one last thing, Ezlo grants Link a brand new regular green cap. And since Ezlo never saw him with a hat on, he now said "It suits you, young Hero." Oh no, it now looks like the entrance to the Sanctuary is closing (mostly because it only opens every 100 years, and now it seems its time for it to close now) With this, Ezlo wishes Zelda and Link a farwell, and turns himself small once again. Entering through the door, looking back at the two heroes, and continues to walk inside the Sanctuary. The door then fades back as a wall...

THE END

Thanks again guys for watching. This was such a awesome game to play once more! But unfortunately, while we were doing the remaining sidequests I could do at this moment, my GameBoy Player kept freezing and becoming unresponsive. I have no idea why it's doing that, because it happened before I started the stream. So with the sidequests we did, before this happened again, it's all gone. D: I'm terribly sorry guys. I might be playing this game also on my SP again afterwards, so I can continue it on my own.

Since we had about an hour left, I decided to play some Windwaker. I used the file with Gwellin's name, and which is pretty much the 2nd new run through. So far we have stopped at Dragoon Roost Island. I'm not sure when I might find the time to play more again, but we'll see. I wouldn't want to steal Jsatter's streaming game right now. :P

Okay guys, with the game beaten, we now have a special treat next week, and for March. First off, we are going to have me run through my run of "Super Mario 64: The 16-Star Run". As inspired by Alan for me to try it out, I shall do the best I can. :P And before that or after, I'll hopefully have my Magical DoReMi dolls in, so I'll go to the Webcam and assemble them all!

http://s2.postimage.org/YfAHA.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/)
http://library.thinkquest.org/06aug/01856/media/Super_Mario_64_box_cover.jpg

Hope to see yall then, I believe it's gonna be a silly treat. x3

Yuso
02-23-2010, 10:37 PM
DoReMi Dolls?!?! SQUEE :}

irishwinger10
02-23-2010, 10:45 PM
Good job tonight, pkmnfan! Looking forward to SM64 next week _awesome_

skateman222
02-24-2010, 07:01 AM
I'm glad I was able to commentate for ya, pkmnfan! I was so hyper that night, so sorry if I was annoying anyone! teeheehee x3

Thanks for letting me commentate and it was really fun, even if my internail was bein' men to me! Can't wait to see how your 16-star run goes and DOREMI DOLLS!!! :O

the1stpkmnfan
03-01-2010, 12:51 AM
Well guys, 1st stream of March is arriving very soon, so I wanted to give an update. Plans for my attempt at a Super Mario 64: 16 Star run is still underway, so get ready to see some silly moments. xp But for the DoReMi dolls, they haven't arrived yet. If they dont arrive till Tuesday, Ill need to improvise with something else, and give the shipping of my dolls up to 2 more weeks till my next stream (since next week there wont be any community streams going on, so yeah.)

So if I have to improvise, I hope yall enjoy the game I play then, after Mario 64. :P