PDA

View Full Version : Brawlers and Gamers

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Yuso
03-01-2010, 11:02 PM
This should be fun. I hope I can make it. I wonder what that improvision will be!! :O But I really hope that dolls come in... that would be SWEET! _awesome_

the1stpkmnfan
03-02-2010, 06:39 PM
My stream shall begin tonight once Cheese is finished with her bday stream. :) And unfortunately, tonight wont be much of a big one. I got English TAKS tomorrow, so I gotta go to bed early. And the Dolls arent here yet, so it might need to wait till next stream.

Hope to see yall tonight afterwards.

TMax13
03-02-2010, 07:14 PM
stream has started!

irishwinger10
03-02-2010, 08:25 PM
Good job pkmnfan! Even though i could only stay for the start, i was happy to see you finish your 16 star run :D

kisler
03-02-2010, 08:36 PM
That was quite fun to watch, though I can't believe Alan wasn't around at the end.

Amazing what I find just browsing around on Ustream sometimes...

the1stpkmnfan
03-03-2010, 04:37 PM
Thanks again for coming last night you guys! :) Sorry again I didn't update last night after the stream, the site/forums weren't opening for me. >< But surprisingly they are right now. x3

The run last night at least went great, despite me dying a few times leading to a Game Over. Good thing the stairs didn't take THAT long either. And yay for Abby/Cheese and everyone else for sending me their powers during that part. x3

Overall, it was a great run to stream for yall, and I hope yall enjoyed it. ^^ Who knows when Ill attempt this again, maybe in May, so well see.

And afterwards, since I had some more time before I had to go offline, I played some MM10 AKA my first Megaman play through, even blind. XP At least I defeated 2 robot masters. :P

Again, sorry the dolls havent shown up yet, they hopefully they will next stream.

Next stream wont be till March 16th, since next week is a week of no streams, to lead up to the marathon!

Oh yeah, and next stream is THE SUPER MARIO SUNSHINE Speedrun!
http://library.thinkquest.org/06aug/01856/media/Super_mario_sunshine.jpg

Thanks again, you guys ROCK <33333

the1stpkmnfan
03-11-2010, 09:11 PM
Well guys, I have a 2 day trip in Utah next week, on Tuesday. So with this, I wouldn't be able to stream that day. But thanks to Azure, we came to an agreement by trading streaming days. So the speedrun for Sunshine will still go on. Thanks Azure! :D Ill probably start streaming around 8 or 9pm CST. Hope to see yall there.

the1stpkmnfan
03-15-2010, 02:07 PM
Plans are still going on for tonight at 8pm TSG. Though, on the other hand, my plans for my tip were cancelled for me, because the flights are all filled up. So I cant go. (fyi, my grandparents are in Utah right no, so it would've been me that's going on the plane)

Anyways, of course, the stream shouldnt be too long, since it's a speed run. :P

Our own Mega_Mario will be commentating for us tonight while I focus on the game. See yall tonight!

YalWerdna
03-15-2010, 02:10 PM
Awesome. I'll definitely be there, pkmnfan! :D

the1stpkmnfan
03-15-2010, 06:56 PM
Well actually now, I think it's pretty clear the marathon is gonna be extended for the rest of the night. So with that, Sunshine will be delayed till next Tuesday. No worries though, not really a big deal. :P Tonight especially was so awesome, I dont think I would have wanted to stream. xp Anyways, see yall next week!

the1stpkmnfan
03-21-2010, 12:25 PM
Hey guys, just to make a big notice and update, I'm afraid I'm going to move my Sunshine run to May now, because I'm really wanting to get the Purify Hunt started, and it'll still be just as exciting. >3 But if you haven't seen the new schedule, it's edited on the 1st post. Hope to see yall Tuesday for Purifying Season to begin in Pokemon Colosseum~
http://www.nemuladores.com/imagenes/NGC/Pokemon%20Colosseum.jpg

the1stpkmnfan
03-23-2010, 03:51 PM
Alrighty! I hope yall are ready for the revival of Colosseum tonight, as we began to purify the remaining hearts of a bunch of Shadow Pokemon left. Cant wait, hope to see yall there. :)

AlanEdgeHead
03-23-2010, 06:15 PM
omg pkmnfan's on! Colosseum time! _awesome_

the1stpkmnfan
03-23-2010, 08:44 PM
As tonight was the revival of Pokemon Colosseum for "The Purify Hunt", we may have only gotten 2 purifications down, it was mighty fun! We also got 2 sets in the Deep Colosseum defeated, so only 2 more till our next Shadow Pokemon.

And with this, the Shadow Pokemon list is updated:
viewtopic.php?p=150147#p150147 (http://community.thespeedgamers.com/viewtopic.php?p=150147#p150147)

Thanks again for coming you guys, twas might fun! See yall again next week for Day 2 of Colosseum! :D

the1stpkmnfan
03-28-2010, 09:35 PM
Just a reminder once more, this Tuesday shall be Day 2 of the Purify Hunt. Well also see if we can get that Shuckle as well. x3 Hope to see yall there. <3

the1stpkmnfan
03-30-2010, 03:33 PM
Just a reminder, tonight the night for Day 2 of the Purify Hunt. Cant wait. ^^

Scruff
03-30-2010, 04:22 PM
I'll make sure to make it Pkmn. :)

SonikkuMan
03-30-2010, 05:57 PM
I'm not gonna be in chat since me talking or typing tend to distract me but I will watch him Save 'em All.

the1stpkmnfan
03-30-2010, 07:58 PM
Well, tonight we end a bit shortly, since Ustream is giving me some issues with the streaming. I really gotta get some stuff fixed out if I wanna get my stream better.

But still, even though we didnt get any Pokemon purified tonight, we still caught Shuckle in the Deep Colosseum. We didnt get Togetic however, which added to my stress with Ustream. ><

Thanks again for coming guys, and Cal for commentating a bit, so lets hope Ustream cooperates better next times. <3

Scruff
03-30-2010, 08:43 PM
When I say I'll make it, I don't get back to my house in time. :oops: Sorry I missed it Pkmn.

irishwinger10
03-30-2010, 10:39 PM
Well, it's a shame that ustream was being a gerk to you, pkmnfan, but you did a great job while you were up! <33

the1stpkmnfan
04-04-2010, 11:18 AM
Okay, I did a few tests, so Im probably gonna go back to FMLE once more. Despite like a 10 sec lag between the broadcaster and to the stream for yall, it wont be so bad. Let's just see how it goes.

Day 3 shall be this Tuesday. Hope to see yall there. :D

the1stpkmnfan
04-06-2010, 03:48 PM
Okay, stream shall be tonight as planned, but Im only gonna shoot for 2 hours. Ive got so much school work dropping down on my shoulders again. @.@ So with this, I already knew the Purify Hunt won't be finished by the end of the month if I dont play offscreen. So I guess wherever we are at the end of the month on the stream, Im just gonna play off screen, and restream it sometime when its close to the last few shadow Pokemon. So we will see.

Hope to see yall tonight.

Sonic62
04-06-2010, 05:49 PM
I'll be there! _awesome_

the1stpkmnfan
04-06-2010, 06:27 PM
Once again, Ustreams being crappy on me again. Ive never been so upset with Ustream lately. :s However, as we tried to survive one moment in the game tonight, we still caught the last Shadow Pokemon, Togetic. And surprisingly it was rare this time being a female one.

But anyways, if things go bad, I might be going back to streaming on Justin.tv. Well see how it goes then.

Thanks again guys. <3 Im really sorry turned out worse. D:

Sonic62
04-08-2010, 12:25 AM
Dang Ustream... It wasn't being nice to me either the other night. :fail:

Yuso
04-12-2010, 07:13 PM
Looks like you got a plan to fix the ustream dilemna. But I guess you got a plan JUSTIN case. (punny!) Hope it works out!

the1stpkmnfan
04-13-2010, 04:09 PM
Yeah. I have one more move I can try to do tonight by streaming. I have this other laptop that just might work, but, we will need to see if it works out. If not, then oh well. Dx It's probably Ustream that's making me return to the webcam only stream.

AlanEdgeHead
04-13-2010, 04:31 PM
I can't wait until tonight! Hopefully Ustream stops being men to you, pkmnfan. I need my weekly dose of pkmnfan awesomeness!

the1stpkmnfan
04-13-2010, 06:40 PM
Well, things didn't go so well, but I at least have found the way to have FF open up my broadcaster. But still, it continues to buffer and go off air. Dx So this was just a 30 min stream, with a lot of Ustream fail. So we're still on the quest to wondering why Ustream is failing my stream.

I played some more Gwellin's Adventure in WindWaker, and started off from the beginning of Dragon Roost Island to about a quarter of the Dragoon Roost Dungeon. I just couldn't take it anymore.

I'll try to get some tests in before I have my next stream, which won't be till April 27th. No stream next Tuesday, because I'm going to a award assembly at my school at 7pm (right when I would start streaming) and I'm getting an award from my English teacher.

But thank you all again for coming, y'all are full of win, much the opposite of Ustream for me atm. <3

xClutchxF
04-13-2010, 06:42 PM
Ahh I missed it sorry pkmnfan :\. But ustream is being mean :O. I hope it gets fixed :D

Sonic62
04-13-2010, 07:13 PM
Ustream!!!!!!!!! *Shakes fist*

the1stpkmnfan
04-26-2010, 06:57 PM
Well, just thought I would let yall know, I'm not up for streaming tomorrow. Along with TAKS and everything this week, starting tomorrow. And I haven't tried out Ustream again yet, but I will later on before I plan to stream again. And along with next week "the week of no streams before the marathon Friday", it wont be a while till I stream next.

Still, Colosseum is at a pause for now, just for the Mount Battle stuff. So I'm gonna get to some other games like Pokemon Snap, Puzzle League, and a retry at Mario 64 16 Star run, that promised Sunshine speed run of mine, and a few others. However, I'm still debating over playing Mario games a month before the Mario Marathon.

Anyways, with that, I hope the next planned stream works out A LOT better than things have gone before, so I will leave it at that.

I know this whole gap of no streams of mine has been so long, but I will definitely do my best to make it up this next stream. :) However, I do plan to commentate for Aero on Wednesday. Since I guess commentating is still fine for me somehow.

Thanks again guys. <3

Sonic62
04-28-2010, 04:44 PM
See it in a while then! :D

the1stpkmnfan
05-09-2010, 11:47 PM
Alright, I decided Id rather bring back my stream next week. But by then Ill be ready to bring this bad boy back on the air. Hope to see yall there, this time Im positive things will look better. :)

AlanEdgeHead
05-10-2010, 01:00 AM
I actually have a Dr's checkup that day, but I'll totally be there if I'm back in time! Hope all works out! :D

the1stpkmnfan
05-11-2010, 09:29 PM
Alright, I do wanna make a small announcement, but as long as the stream is going great, Id love to get some gaming and random banter going on for a big event soon ( ;) ). But I shall not explain yet, very soon though. And most of what Im planning will also be at my bday stream.

Hope yall enjoy what I got instore for yall. <3

irishwinger10
05-11-2010, 09:37 PM
Sounds interesting! Looking forward to it pkmnfan! It's been far too long since you've streamed _awesome_

Sonic62
05-11-2010, 10:11 PM
Me loves surprises! _spy_

diddyknux
05-12-2010, 12:19 AM
Should be good. I've actually only had the chance to see one of your streams before, I think, so hopefully I can make it.

the1stpkmnfan
05-18-2010, 03:31 PM
Alright, tonight the stream will go down as planned. I sure hope this round goes well, then well see if my streams are coming back or not. Keep your fingers crossed! :D See yall at 7.

AlanEdgeHead
05-18-2010, 03:41 PM
My fingers and toes are crossed!

Yuso
05-18-2010, 04:38 PM
Arg. Darn history class. Just as the stream starts, my class starts.. booo! :(

diddyknux
05-18-2010, 05:44 PM
Yeah! I will be there!

the1stpkmnfan
05-18-2010, 05:58 PM
And we are gonna start! :D

the1stpkmnfan
05-18-2010, 08:00 PM
Well, this is where we will call it a end for tonight. We had much fun tonight, with the whole Story Mode run of DDR: Mario Mix! And the stream has looked a lot better from before, so I say Im back to streaming again!

Next stream will be next Wednesday, for my Birthday stream. Aero and I made a agreement where we switch streaming day, so youll see hers Tuesday, and mine Wednesday.

Thanks again guys! I had much fun dancing and sweating tonight. _awesome_

irishwinger10
05-18-2010, 08:50 PM
Glad that everything is finally getting better pkmnfan! I loved seeing DDR mario mix _awesome_

the1stpkmnfan
05-30-2010, 08:51 AM
Okay, getting pumped up for my next stream this Tuesday! Were gonna play some games on the Planning list, such as maybe some Pokemon Snap or Puzzle League, or maybe just Super Mario 64. Well just have to see.

And I also got a new webcam for my birthday, so Ill test it out. And its set in HD. _awesome_

And I may not stream for a long time, since the next day, Ill have one exam, and that's Spanish 2 PreAP. And it's gonna be at least the biggest for me to focus on.

See yall then!

Sonic62
05-30-2010, 01:41 PM
Okay, getting pumped up for my next stream this Tuesday! Were gonna play some games on the Planning list, such as maybe some Pokemon Snap or Puzzle League, or maybe just Super Mario 64.
That'd be awesome! ;)

Yuso
05-30-2010, 02:39 PM
oooo. It would be nice to see some Puzzle League. I'm always up for seeing another Panel de Pon contender streaming live ^^

AlanEdgeHead
05-31-2010, 01:59 PM
Super Mario 64!? OH MY YES! Can't wait!

the1stpkmnfan
06-01-2010, 05:13 PM
Alrighty! Stream is tonight in about 45 minutes, see yall then. Cant wait! :D

iHeart_Absol
06-01-2010, 05:17 PM
Yay! :D

*goes camping*

Mega_Mario
06-01-2010, 05:18 PM
I can't wait! :o

Doseianasan
06-01-2010, 06:03 PM
Pkmnfan has started streaming. Come on in!

the1stpkmnfan
06-01-2010, 08:23 PM
Well, not a big stream tonight, but we got through some good stuff. We did a pretty good run of Super Mario 64 16 Star Run, and got around under 45 mins. A better time than the last time in March. xD And also explained a few tips I picked up too.

Then after that, we payed a visit to Ranch, and played with all the Pokemon. x3

Wont be another stream till the marathon, but it'll be worth the wait! We will have some Pokemon Snap and some Puzzle League maybe!

See yall then, and thanks for coming tonight. ^^

the1stpkmnfan
06-19-2010, 03:31 PM
Next stream is still planning to be Tuesday. Got some epic stuff to do for yall, so I hope yall can make it. :)

wee187
06-19-2010, 03:34 PM
I'll be there to watch, seems fun and interesting! :3

the1stpkmnfan
06-22-2010, 09:37 AM
Just a friendly reminder, Stream is going down tonight! And what we have next on the schedule for a long time is a combo of "Pokemon Snap" and "Pokemon Puzzle League"! I hope to at least complete Snap and get the secret parts, and also some good progress on Puzzle League. :P

See yall then!

CrazyKirlia
06-22-2010, 09:47 AM
Awesome! Can't wait for the stream, PKMNfan! :)

theberserked
06-22-2010, 11:19 AM
2 of the great games for the N64 together? Can't wait! _awesome_

the1stpkmnfan
06-22-2010, 09:17 PM
Twas such an awesome time to stream again, had a blast everyone! We played through Pokemon Snap, took a break and completed Pokemon Puzzle Leage on Hard Mode, and concluded Pokemon Snap!

We took a lot of good photos of Pokemon, and especially one of Mew that was worth over 9000 points!
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/7836699

Puzzle League, we took on Hard Mode, and faced through Gary, Brock, Misty, Lt. Surge, Erika, Koga, Sabrina, Blaine, Tracey, Team Rocket, Giovanni, Richie, Lorelei, Bruno and finally Gary again. We zoomed through them pretty well, and claimed victory as the Puzzle League Champion!
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/7835601

Thank you again for coming everyone! I had a blast streaming again, and hope yall had fun as well. :) See you all next week!

the1stpkmnfan
06-26-2010, 10:24 PM
Well, I unexpectingly had a stream tonight after Alan finished, since I wasn't going to give up on my 16 star run race with him. So I finished at my stream. Also watched a few videos and checked out the Wether Channel. Oh, and also revealed to yall the Snowboard Kids Marathon 2 Trailer! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSWLpnPXJ1E

Topic will be made shortly after. Thanks again for those who could come. :)

RagnarokAlpha
06-26-2010, 10:27 PM
Epic trailer Pkmn! :P

the1stpkmnfan
06-28-2010, 01:09 PM
Not gonna stream this week since Im getting ready for a trip soon, and Im gonna be ready for a midnight showing for tomorrow anyway. So Ill see yall next week! :P

the1stpkmnfan
07-01-2010, 12:22 PM
Well, I guess I can say the same that I can stream after TSG Zelda on Tuesdays, which isn't a problem at all. Especially since Im trying to figure out what to play haha. No worries at all though, but Im not even sure if I can stream next Tuesday, depending when I get home. :P

the1stpkmnfan
07-03-2010, 03:55 PM
Alright guys, Cheese and I have something awesome to show next stream. So well be going up on Tuesday, right a bit after TSG Zelda. Hope yall are in for a big treat! :O

RagnarokAlpha
07-04-2010, 12:58 PM
Something awesome? Is it another marathon trailer? :O

the1stpkmnfan
07-04-2010, 01:03 PM
Oh, it's something even greater. Yall will be excited. :D

the1stpkmnfan
07-06-2010, 12:41 PM
Well guys, looks like we'll have a big problem for something so little. I was gonna play Melee or Sonic Heroes, but once again, I forgot something important (like I always do when I go to my Dad's house)... the little pack that goes with the Wireless Gamecube Controller. Uggggh. Guess well think of something, I was looking forward to playing Melee tonight. Dx

Plus, I have a 2nd announcement to make. Nothing big, but I thought yall might be interested in it. See yall tonight after TSG Zelda.

diddyknux
07-06-2010, 02:58 PM
That's too bad, Melee and Sonic Heroes would've been an awesome combo. But it should still be a fun stream, I'll try to be there!

the1stpkmnfan
07-06-2010, 06:46 PM
Alright, now I have 4 surprises for yall tonight! It just got exciting, so be there to find out the first one. :D

Streams going up shortly!

the1stpkmnfan
07-06-2010, 09:07 PM
Well, not much went on tonight. Due to a really low internet connection. We got to master the glitch of the Master Hand glitch in Melee, and some Sonic Heroes, Pokemon Ranch, and added some Wii codes.

There was also a announced Crazy Contest by Cheese and I. But since this time is unfortunate, we cant do it yet, so well announce it asap when the time is right.

sorry again guys. Ill wait till I get back at my own house to stream again. DX But thanks for coming and to those who pulled through and bear with me.

RagnarokAlpha
07-06-2010, 09:21 PM
I missed the Master Hand glitch? D: Oh well. Great stream even though it was cut short.

the1stpkmnfan
07-06-2010, 09:23 PM
I did manage to record the Master hand glitch though. So it's always there if you wanna see it. :)

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/8118483

RagnarokAlpha
07-06-2010, 10:01 PM
Phew. Thanks Pkmn.

:lol: at screen failing at Sudden Death.

the1stpkmnfan
07-16-2010, 03:59 PM
Yeah guys, its been a LOOONG time since I got to stream last. Next Tuesday Ill be back in my own house, so now we can have some more Pokerman streaming. Hopefully I can get to my crazy stuff, cause I have a bunch of stuff Im gonna act out. And well probably watch some videos at the end too, some sad ones since I watched a rerun of Pokemon DP Galactic Battles this morning.

But well also get some Sonic Heroes as well, but we we'll see. Cant wait!

the1stpkmnfan
07-20-2010, 12:08 AM
Just a reminder, a big exciting but random stream is still going on for tomorrow. Hope to see yall there for what I got to show. :D

theberserked
07-20-2010, 02:26 PM
Sounds interesting. I'll do my best to be there! :D

the1stpkmnfan
07-20-2010, 07:16 PM
Alright, going to get start! Lets get this show on the road! :D

Sonic62
07-20-2010, 08:13 PM
I'm gonna make it, I'm gonna make it! _awesome_

the1stpkmnfan
07-20-2010, 09:50 PM
Alright, stream is all over! This week not being a gaming stream, we had something new to the table: Pkmnfan's Theatrical Academy!

Heres what we ended up doing:

[spoiler=Acting Scenes:1kn1ml3z]Mini in Chicago: Mini inspires people around her that the City of Chicago cannot stop her

CrazyKirlia&#39;s art of Prince Aigeta: Pkmnfan goes Bananas over how epic Kirlia&#39;s drawing of Aipom as Vegeta is.

Kirlia in the anime DP155: A epilouge to show how awesome Crazy Kirlia is in the anime wise

Dragon Soul: Opening preview of the whole show, a fanmade video of both the Pokemon The Greatest Everyday opening and the song Dragon Soul from Dragon Ball Z

Dawn&#39;s anime team: Pkmnfan gives a story and expanation how the anime team of Dawn is doing in Pokemon Platinum Japanese.

Cheese/Pkmn SpongeBob: Cheese and Pkmnfan perform improv&#39;d scenes of SpongeBob and Patrick

Gubby, Happy Birthday!: Gubby gives Gibby a Happy Birthday cheer in the cutest way.

Picture Gallery: Photos of my vacation this month, and from Six Flags.

Pkmnfan as Ash: Put on a Ash costume and was, Ash![/spoiler:1kn1ml3z]

The whole stream can be found here that was recorded:
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/8409659
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/8410106

Thank you again for coming you guys, and I hope to see you all again next week. :D It was a fun and CRAAZZZY night tonight. xD

And here was Prince Aigeta that I freaked over, if yall havent seen it. Made by the awesome CrazyKirlia. <333
http://i26.tinypic.com/14ikg47.jpg

iHeart_Absol
07-20-2010, 09:51 PM
I'm sorry I missed this. I've been having to do real life things. >_> I don't like real life.

the1stpkmnfan
07-20-2010, 09:53 PM
Aww, it's alright Abby. <33 *glomps* I understand, a lot of things in life can take time from TSG from me as well. But there's still next week for sure. :D

irishwinger10
07-20-2010, 11:09 PM
Great stream tonight, pkmnfan! I almost died of laughter when you threw the pokeball and almost took out your screen XD

theberserked
07-21-2010, 01:17 AM
I missed more of this than I wanted to, but I got to see the end! :?

rudy06
07-21-2010, 10:43 AM
I also wished I could have watched the end. I participate in a daily nightime phone call with someone...So I'm sad that I missed it. The second skit was amazing though! The poor stage got attacked ruthlessly. =D

the1stpkmnfan
07-26-2010, 07:47 PM
Just a reminder, tomorrow we will begin Part 1 of Mario Tennis: Power Tour! And with cohost combo by Cheese, this night will be awesome. Cant wait. :D Hope to seee yall there!

the1stpkmnfan
07-27-2010, 07:30 PM
Alright lets get this stream started at last!

the1stpkmnfan
07-27-2010, 11:15 PM
Well tonight is finally over! We had a fantastic blast as we started a new journey with Mario Tennis: Power Tour, and with commentary by Cheese. Our main character was chosen as the boy, and we named him Zatch. So we get partnered up with a fellow member of the Academy, Ace. In this stream, we swept through the Juniors, Seniors and Varsity. Leading us to the Intro of the Island Open Tournament. Next time, well begin our adventure here.

Afterwards, I began to prepare my scene of Song of Healing, and dressing up into character. Glad yall enjoy it. :) And before we set off, I drank one little bottle of Mana Potion, and I couldn't even take it. xD I did drink it all though, but it was killer. xp

Thanks again guys, Ill see yall in two weeks!

the1stpkmnfan
07-29-2010, 12:16 AM
Forgot to look over, that since my Aug 10 stream is going in the FF week marathon, and with no streams the following week before AC/Pop, I cant stream till August 31st. So till then, Ill see yall with more of Power Tour. Perhaps that week and the next well come to an end of the game.

Muzy72
07-29-2010, 12:18 AM
I can't wait that long T_T. Lol jk I can't wait!

the1stpkmnfan
08-22-2010, 02:54 PM
I wasnt planning to stream Tuesday, but if things are going well for me to stream, we can pick off where we left off in Zatch's adventure to the Island Open in Mario Tennis: Power Tour. Hope to see yall there, with some Cheese commentary maybe. :)

And perhaps a big chance to my channel too. Nothing big, but Ill explain more Tuesday.

Mr. Olimario
08-22-2010, 02:59 PM
I'm excited!

AlanEdgeHead
08-24-2010, 06:32 AM
It's Tuesdaaaaay! Got anything more to explain!? :P

the1stpkmnfan
08-24-2010, 04:26 PM
Well, I hope to defeat the whole Island Open Doubles Tourney tonight, and then a few more fun things to do. :P

Not too long till I start!

the1stpkmnfan
08-24-2010, 07:43 PM
And stream is over! We quickly completed the Island Open Tournament, and won in the finals against Willy and Cheri. Gonna save the last part of the game for next week.

Then following that with Ocarina of Time, and defeated the first dungeon.

Thanks again Cheese for commentating! And all yall for watching and able to come and watch a bit. :)

Twister468
08-24-2010, 07:45 PM
Awesome Stream pkmnfan! Next week will be awesome like always.

skateman222
08-25-2010, 10:15 AM
Sorry for not being active tonight, I was doing a lot of things at the same time, but I was listening to all the sillyness teeheehee.

Awesome job pkmnfan and Cheese! x3

the1stpkmnfan
08-31-2010, 03:50 PM
Tonight well end the last part of Doubles in Mario Tennis Power: Tour. What ever may it be? :o And that'll also be it for tonight though, and so we can move on to Punkle's birthday stream that follows!

Before I end tonight too, there are some exciting announcements to make too. So I hope to see yall there. :)

someone70
08-31-2010, 04:32 PM
Argh... I haven't seen any of Power Tour because I've always been so darn busy. I probably won't make it tonight either. T_T
If I may ask, what level are you doing on it?

the1stpkmnfan
08-31-2010, 04:43 PM
I dont remember, but I think it's on Normal. If not, Easy.

theberserked
08-31-2010, 05:03 PM
Only 56 minutes and 30 seconds left to wait! _awesome_

the1stpkmnfan
08-31-2010, 05:48 PM
Gonna start a tiny bit early. See ya there!

the1stpkmnfan
08-31-2010, 07:00 PM
And tonight is over! Thank you all for coming to watch the finale of the Doubles adventure of Mario Tennis: Power Tour! Ended off winning the Peach Dome Tournament and competing against the Mario characters.

Next week: Metroid: Other M. Blind runner here! Gonna be interesting to say the least.

diddyknux
09-01-2010, 10:21 AM
And tonight is over! Thank you all for coming to watch the finale of the Doubles adventure of Mario Tennis: Power Tour! Ended off winning the Peach Dome Tournament and competing against the Mario characters.

Next week: Metroid: Other M. Blind runner here! Gonna be interesting to say the least.

New inductee into the world of Metroid, right? (well.. other than the marathons) Should be quite the experience, I hope I can make it.

PokemonCheese
09-06-2010, 09:25 AM
If you still need a cohost for tomorrow or anything like that Pkmnfan I'm up for that too. I feel bad for canceling last week because I was dead tired from school and everything!

the1stpkmnfan
09-06-2010, 09:28 AM
Alright, updated my Gaming schedule:
Current plans:

Mario Tennis: Power Tour (Doubles: July 27, 2010 - August 31, 2010; Singles: TBA)
Metroid: Other M (September 7, 2010 - September 21, 2010)
Super Mario Galaxy: Final Area (September 28, 2010 - TBA)
Super Mario Sunshine: Speed Run (October, 2010)
Sonic Heroes: SUPER HARD -N/A-

Starting tomorrow, and for the next three weeks, Ill play Metroid: Other M. This is also going to be the first Metroid game I've ever played, and I know I'm going to suck at it so bad. :P Finished or not by September 21, Ill be putting up another game the following week.
Sept. 28 is going to be Super Mario Galaxy, but I'm in the middle of completing it, so all I want yall to watch is the Garden Area, which is the last and secret world. Plus I haven't touched it at all yet.
And someday in October, I'm going to do my 2nd speedrun attempt at Super Mario Sunshine. Maybe this time I'll be my record: 2:56. And get it recorded. :P

I hope to see yall there for the crazy awesomeness!

edit: And no problem Cheese! So long you're not busy with much and up for it, I can get you up. Thanks again!

diddyknux
09-06-2010, 09:19 PM
Oh wait, this is TOMOROW night? I should be able to see it then, my home internet isn't going out until Wednsday. SQUEEEE! _awesome_

Twister468
09-06-2010, 09:39 PM
Looking forward to Metroid: Other M. This should be interesting.
Just remember Pkmnfan, No matter how bad you suck at this game,
You're doing 1000x better than me.

AlanEdgeHead
09-07-2010, 01:15 AM
Whooop Whoop! Can't wait to see some Other M in action!

DavyBones24
09-07-2010, 09:27 AM
Perfect day for a stream pkmnfan, and it Other M too! :3

the1stpkmnfan
09-07-2010, 05:05 PM
Glad to see yall are excited! :D As am I. Going live in less than a hour.

the1stpkmnfan
09-07-2010, 05:55 PM
Going live now! Other M will start momentarilly!

the1stpkmnfan
09-07-2010, 09:04 PM
Week 1 of Other M is over! Was quite fun actually, kinda forgot to get missles I didnt even realize I needed, but I did quite well over all. The bugs and creatures were all annoying though, and shooting and controlling were a bit brutal at first. Though for tonight, we got from the start to this large purple sphere cacoon like thing, and saved at the next save spot.

Next week, more Other M in store!

Thank you all again for coming tonight, and Cheese for commentating earlier as well. <3

Twister468
09-07-2010, 09:16 PM
Awesome Stream tonight! can't wait for next week! :D

the1stpkmnfan
09-13-2010, 06:42 PM
It's that time of the week again. Time for Part 2 of some noobish game playing of Metroid: Other M! Let us see how far I get this time.

And a small trailer for a certain favorite show of mine, so Ill explain more tomorrow. ;)

Hope to see yall there!

the1stpkmnfan
09-14-2010, 06:01 PM
Change of plans for tonight, going to be working on Galaxy 1 for the stream this week. So well be going back and forth between this and Other M!

See yall there! Going on air now.

the1stpkmnfan
09-14-2010, 08:06 PM
And that does it today! Sorry about the last minute change in gaming, but Ill be making a Galaxy Sandwich for these upcoming weeks left:

Sept. 21- Part 2/3 of Other M gameplay
Sept. 28- Part 2 of Completing Super Mario Galaxy 100%
Oct. 5- Part 3/3 of Other M gameplay
Oct. 12- Galaxy or something else.

Thanks again for watching some Galaxy playing tonight! Next week, well return to Samus in Other M on the other side of Outer Space. :P

RagnarokAlpha
09-14-2010, 08:23 PM
Awesome stream Pkmn. Can't wait for Other M next week. :P

the1stpkmnfan
09-20-2010, 03:44 PM
Reminder! Tomorrow, we will return to the other part of the Galaxy and continue Metroid: Other M! While Mario takes a break from getting all 120 stars, we return to Samus Aran to save the world and such. :P

See yall tomorrow!

the1stpkmnfan
09-21-2010, 07:05 PM
Forgot to post, but I have been streaming now! Come on in for Other M!

the1stpkmnfan
09-21-2010, 08:26 PM
And that does it for this week! We return to Metroid: Other M for Part 2, and we make it to the Cheating haxor Magma Dragon! Recorded video is at my streaming channel so feel free to check it out!

Highlight of my stream was probably when I DIDN'T swear... I didnt! XD

Again, thank you all for watching and coming to hang out and chat! See you guys next week for Part 2 of Super Mario Galaxy: 100%ing!

Sonic62
09-21-2010, 10:32 PM
That was hilarious! You're such a riot pkmnfan! :lol:

Twister468
09-22-2010, 07:58 AM
Of course you didn't swear pkmnfan!
I think the whole chat was hearing things.
And of course I mean the exact opposite of the last two statements.
>_>
<_<
:lol:

But it was sure fun watching you play last night.
I couldn't stop laughing.
Great job! Can't wait for next week.

the1stpkmnfan
09-27-2010, 05:18 PM
Tomorrow, we will take a break from Metroid: Other M in one part of the galaxy, and return to the other side of the galaxy with Super Mario Galaxy! Wow say Galaxy 3 times in one long sentence. SCORE~

Anyways, see you all tomorrow! Let us hope we can finally 100% this game.

the1stpkmnfan
09-28-2010, 09:18 PM
And tonights stream is over! There were 11 more stars to collect to get all 120 of them. We did so, and had collected all the remaining ones in the toughest missions possible. As we obtained the final one after the Snow Cap galaxy, it was time to travel to the center of the Universe and rescue Peach and destroy Bowser! After a series of obstacles, we ended up reaching Bowser and Bowser Jr. with Peach. Now we finally face Bowser a final time and destroyed him in the 3 parts of the Battle! The galaxy then started to explode and suck everything in! But our brave Luma dived in to sacrifice itself to save us all. D: Doing so, we were then back home, with peach restored. Great job Mario, Welcome to the Galaxy! And in a surprise epilouge, far in the galaxy, it seems Rosalina is still watching over us beyond the stars. And at a small green planet, our Luma was present and had appartently survived the black hole! WHAT A HAPPY SURPRISE! We have now 100% completed Super Mario Galaxy!

Thank you again for watching the final streaming of this game. Big thanks to Cheese and my own cat Louise for commentating for me tonight!

One more final note. Now that Galaxy is over, and we have a TSG Community Stream month going on in all of October for ACT Today, I will not be streaming next Tuesday. Instead, the following Tuesday (the 12th of October). I do have a new game to play for that day, just don't know what exactly yet. :P Even though I can now play the Super Luigi Galaxy mode, and Other M, I'm going to push these games later for the future.
And as my October stream, this will likely be my only day in the month to stream, with all the TSG streams planned out each day. But its all good! I wish to give others a chance to stream as well, and I wouldnt want to stream myself. However, I will see you all in two weeks, and then November 5th for my minithon, "The Big Brawlvent! Round 2!!"

Thanks again for watching guys. <3

the1stpkmnfan
10-12-2010, 04:00 PM
Todays the day, in just one more hour. Ill be up on the Community Stream Month page, streaming my speed run challenge of Super Mario Sunshine. Along with Cheese, who is commentating for me.

Got some crazy stunts tonight at the end, so I hope to see yall there. :D

the1stpkmnfan
10-12-2010, 08:37 PM
Completed! And my new Sunshine record is 2:44! Great stream tonight as well, but big thanks to Cheese for commentating and helping me out.

Thanks a bunch to all for coming. :D I had a blast getting to speedrun Super Mario Sunshine again.

the1stpkmnfan
11-07-2010, 10:36 AM
Went head and polished my first post with some more information added.

On the subject, it's been far too long since my last stream (not counting the Brawlvent, but I guess it would. whatevers :P) On Tuesday, November 9th, I'll be playing a new game! Youll have to come and fine out, but it won't much of a surprise. It is 'new', so I hope you guys will enjoy what I got to show. ^^

the1stpkmnfan
11-09-2010, 05:52 PM
Streaming in about a hour. Hope to see yall there. ^^

the1stpkmnfan
11-09-2010, 09:41 PM
Tonight is over, and thank you guys for coming to watch. ^^ Was a pretty fun time playing the beginning of the new game.. PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure!

We started from the start, the Meadow Zone to the beginning of the Iceberg Zone. Next week, well start again from there.

More fun and hilarious times shall be expected to happen next week. ^^ So I hope to see yall there. <3

the1stpkmnfan
11-15-2010, 04:35 PM
Tomorrow, I'll be continuing were I left off in PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure. Hopefully well reach to where we find our Charmander Buddy in the Lava World, whenever we unlock that area. :P

Opario
11-16-2010, 11:58 AM
Yes! I can't wait for more PokePark.

the1stpkmnfan
11-16-2010, 09:16 PM
Well, the night is over for streaming this week, and we made some decent progess! Started from the beginning of the Ice Zone, up through the Cavern Zone, then ending a bit after settling into the Lava Zone. It was only a shame that the Chat wasnt working at all, so I couldnt see what yall were saying. If I got on ChatZilla on my own laptop, I wonder if that could've turned out better. But oh well, not too sure if that would make the difference.

Though, I hope yall enjoyed watching PokePark this week, was a blast as usual! Wont be able to stream next week, while I got family stuff for Thanksgiving break. So Ill see you guys again on November 30th! In two weeks. And well continue where we left off from today.

Twister468
11-16-2010, 09:20 PM
Just want to say, Nice stream pkmnfan!
Sorry that the chat was begin dumb to everybody tonight. ;-;
Hopefully this will get fixed soon.

Marche100
11-17-2010, 05:43 AM
I'll be there November 30th, don't you worry.

Can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

xcrystalstars
11-18-2010, 05:28 PM
Jeesh. Why do I keep missing your stream. ;_;
I. Hate. Projects. That. Keep. Me. Busy. From. Watching. Pkmnfan's. Stream.

Kylethedarkn
11-18-2010, 07:24 PM
I always miss this. I need a reminder chip implanted in my brain.

the1stpkmnfan
11-29-2010, 09:35 PM
Tomorrow, I shall be continuning the adventures of PokePark Wii, and hopefully getting near to the end of the game. Hope to see you all tomorrow, literally in the chat. xD Hope Ustream cooperates with the flash chat this week basically.

Sonic62
11-30-2010, 07:41 AM
Tomorrow, I shall be continuning the adventures of PokePark Wii, and hopefully getting near to the end of the game. Hope to see you all tomorrow, literally in the chat. xD Hope Ustream cooperates with the flash chat this week basically.
It's always nice when things work. :)

the1stpkmnfan
11-30-2010, 06:57 PM
Just about to start up PokePark Wii! Hope to see yall there. :D

the1stpkmnfan
11-30-2010, 10:49 PM
Tonight's stream was a blast! We go through all of the Lava Zone and the Haunted Zone, and made a lot more Pokemon friends. And its good that I was able to do some backtracking and make friends with a few Pokemon I missed from the other 3 Zones.

Next week, we should be able to cover the last two worlds and hopefully make friends with almost every Pokemon. And if we have time, I hope I can cover the Passcodes to some of the special event Pokemon.

See you guys then! And thanks for coming to watch tonight. :D

the1stpkmnfan
12-06-2010, 08:53 PM
Tomorrow, PokePark will be picked up were we last left off a week ago. And here's we finish the game!

Going to be a bit late though; Rehearsals don't get out till 7pm cst tomorrow.

jakepeter
12-07-2010, 07:43 PM
The stream is now online _awesome_

the1stpkmnfan
12-07-2010, 10:08 PM
Well that does it! PokePark Wii is defeated and we befriend all up to Mew! Thanks again for coming tonight you guys!

I cant believe I messed up the recording though. I tried to say the information, but I accidentally pressed cancel. Ugh. Sad that Part 4 wasn't recorded and saved. ><

But oh well. Glad we all had a fun time tonight! If I dont stream the 21st or 28th, then I will see you all in 2011!

Tanexion
12-08-2010, 12:14 AM
I hate that I missed nearly all of your streams since August because of work. You can be sure that I won't be missing them next year though. I hope you can work in another one before the year is over!

the1stpkmnfan
12-20-2010, 03:26 PM
Next Tuesday, I am going to play the last few parts of PokePark Wii and be done with the game. ^^ Im not sure how long it will take or how long Ill stream, but this is just a relaxing stream.

And I want to get a stream in before the new year, because Ill be busy with my Musical all of next month. So I wont be able to stream a lot in January.

Twister468
12-21-2010, 06:26 PM
Alright pkmnfan, I'm looking forward to watching more PokePark Wii soon. :D

the1stpkmnfan
12-23-2010, 06:09 PM
I decided to move my stream date to the Monday, so it won't be in conflict with Muzy's Sonic marathon. Still going to be my last stream for awhile, so I hope to see yall there. :)

JasefWisener
12-23-2010, 07:27 PM
I'll be there!

Iwasalongtimeago
12-23-2010, 07:28 PM
I'm looking forward to it :D

Daskichan
12-25-2010, 06:54 PM
If I don't have work I'll definitely be there!! :)

Muzy72
12-27-2010, 03:13 PM
This'll be the first time I'll be seeing footage of Pokepark :o

the1stpkmnfan
12-27-2010, 03:45 PM
Change of plans actually, I want to play alittle bit of Mario Party 2 tonight, but then we can play some PokePark Wii afterwards. ^^ There wont be much to cover left anyway, just the event Pokemon.

Cant wait!

the1stpkmnfan
12-27-2010, 05:41 PM
Im gonna start alittle early, and figure out this potato clock I got for Christmas. Then we can start the stream with Mario Party 2!

the1stpkmnfan
12-27-2010, 10:55 PM
Man, what a party tonight. We all party hard with Mario Party 2 at the Pirate Land, Haunted Land and Space Land. I forgot how awesome this game was, and the mini games were the absolute best.

I didnt win in Pirate Land, but I wiped the floor with the Haunted (with Luigi) and Space Land (with Mario). Haunter + Luigi = Luigi's Mansion?! Space + Mario = Mario Galaxy?!

Coincidence? I THINK NOT.

Anyways, thanks again for coming tonight everyone! A mega awesome stream to end the 2010 streaming year! I will see you all next year in 2011, whenever my busy Theatre schedule is toned down for our Musical. ^^

MiniKitty
12-28-2010, 11:48 AM
It was an excellent stream, Pkmn! I'm really glad that I was able to stop in on your final stream of 2010. :D

Zenemander
12-29-2010, 01:54 PM
I think I can assume that the marathon was great, but I unfortunately missed it. :( Mario Party 2 was one of my favorite N64 games, so that's a bummer. I'll be looking forward to your 2011 game nights/marathons. I'll also be looking forward to your 2011 Marathon appearances. :D
EDIT: Sorry for the double post

the1stpkmnfan
01-03-2011, 11:32 PM
Horray for my first spontaneous stream of the new year~

Anyways, I'm going to stream tomorrow when I get home around 7:30, but I won't start till around 8pm CST the latest. We are going to begin my journey in Pokemon Yellow, with the help of Ash's Kanto Team! Oh man, get psyched.

Big thanks to Triforce Saturn for helping me with the plan, for how the anime based team is going to turn out haha.

Zenemander
01-04-2011, 03:47 PM
This is TONIGHT, right? I missed it last time, and have sone hw tonight, bit it should be no problem seeing that 8 PM for you is 9 PM for me!

EDIT: Hurry up homework. I gotta get ready for tv and a stream at 9 PM! *slaps around the sheet of homework a little* Ok, so NOW you wanna cooperate? Whatever. :lol:

AlanEdgeHead
01-04-2011, 06:21 PM
I'm so already camping out.

the1stpkmnfan
01-04-2011, 07:44 PM
Getting ready! Come on in for Pokemon Yellow! :D

JasefWisener
01-04-2011, 08:03 PM
I'm there!

_awesome_

the1stpkmnfan
01-04-2011, 10:05 PM
Fantastic stream you guys, it was a blast! We started our journey in Pokemon Yellow with Ash Ketchum and his newly given Pikachu~

But boy, Caterpie was a piece of cake to catch, but Pidgeotto took deadly forever. xD Im so glad we caught it as planned in the end. I was NOT going to change my plans and go for a Pidgey, because I knew I could get a Pidgeotto with all your help everyone.

And of course, we went against the Pewter Gym Leader Brock, but only with Pikachu. We did lose though, just like how their first match ended!

Anyways, I will hopefully be back next week, same time, to play some more Pokemon Yellow, and well definitely defeat Brock by then!

Current Pokemon Team:
Pikachu Lv. 12
Caterpie>Metapod>Butterfree Lv.11
Pidgeotto Lv.9

Also Pk, good luck racing against me in the same run youre doing. Bring it on pal! >: D

Thanks again for everyone coming to watch tonight! I know finding Pidgeotto felt tedious, but it was worth it. ^^

JasefWisener
01-04-2011, 10:08 PM
That was an awesome stream! I can't wait until the next part.

pkGamerB
01-04-2011, 10:10 PM
Great stream, Pkmnfan! I'll be sure to bring my A game next time. :thumbs: Right before you finished, I caught my Pidgeotto and leveled up my Metapod to Lv 9.

the1stpkmnfan
01-10-2011, 09:02 PM
I'm afraid that I won't be streaming tomorrow like expected. At rehearsals from tonight, our director wants us all to now stay until 9pm now, so there's no way I can be able to stream tomorrow night when I get home. I'll already have homework and more practicing for my play, so I'll have to call off tomorrow.

I might have to skip my other Tuesdays as well this month until rehearsals and the play performances are all over and complete. But keep your eye out though, I will still see if I can land a spontaneous stream here or there.

Otherwise, it won't be too long until I can stream regularly again~ Thanks again for understanding guys.

someone70
01-10-2011, 11:36 PM
I'm afraid that I won't be streaming tomorrow like expected. At rehearsals from tonight, our director wants us all to now stay until 9pm now, so there's no way I can be able to stream tomorrow night when I get home. I'll already have homework and more practicing for my play, so I'll have to call off tomorrow.

I might have to skip my other Tuesdays as well this month until rehearsals and the play performances are all over and complete. But keep your eye out though, I will still see if I can land a spontaneous stream here or there.

Otherwise, it won't be too long until I can stream regularly again~ Thanks again for understanding guys.
Psh, be a man and stay up until 12 AM streaming and then do your homework until 4.

All joking aside, I hope practices go well and you come back to streaming normally like you always do. ;D

the1stpkmnfan
01-22-2011, 11:01 PM
Wooh, it's been quite awhile you guys. Ive had a lot of Rehearsing and preparing for Beauty and the Beast at school, and we just finished our 4th/8th Performance of the musical. It's been a wonderful experience, but I miss streaming; especially getting to be hanging out with all of yall.

But that's gonna change. Next Tuesday, I will be streaming and continuing where we left off in Pokemon Yellow: Ash's Kanto Journey. We don't have any rehearsals until Wednesday, so I'd like to take this opportunity to stream for you guys. ^^

GET PUMPED.

JasefWisener
01-23-2011, 11:43 AM
I can't wait!

the1stpkmnfan
01-25-2011, 05:03 PM
I'm gonna actually start early, at 6pm. Hope to see everyone there! :D

the1stpkmnfan
01-25-2011, 05:39 PM
Im eager tonight, so I started my stream right now, but I wont venture on into the game until 6pm. Right now, Im just grinding up Pikachu for a bit till then. :P

the1stpkmnfan
01-25-2011, 09:45 PM
Show it over for tonight, thank you all again for watching and having a great time. :D

We got the first Three badges of Kanto, and obtained Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle along the way! Next stop is Saffron City, but it's quite awhile away. We'll get there pretty soon though. ^^

See yall next week!

Also, here's the list of nicknames for Ash's Pokemon in Kanto:
[spoiler:1lxylu5n]Party:
Pikachu - N/A
Pidgeotto - Zach
Caterpie > Metapod > Butterfree - N/A
Bulbasaur - Kvwatkins
Charmander - Tanexion
Squirtle - Atrum

To be caught/obtained:
Krabby - N/A
Raticate - N/A
Primeape - Tanur
Muk - N/A
Tauros (x30) - AlanEdgeHead, PkGamerB, N/A x28
Lapras - Daski
Snorlax - Twister[/spoiler:1lxylu5n]

the1stpkmnfan
02-01-2011, 08:40 AM
Today's the day, more Pokemon Yellow: Ash's Kanto Adventure! We'll be continuing where we left off, and start at 6pm cst. See yall there. :D

JasefWisener
02-01-2011, 08:44 AM
I'll try to be there this time. I can't believe I missed last week.

the1stpkmnfan
02-01-2011, 05:41 PM
Starting my stream up. Just gonna grind a bit before we get underway today at 6pm.

Come join!

the1stpkmnfan
02-01-2011, 09:31 PM
Hope yall enjoyed the stream tonight with Pokemon Yellow: Ash's Kanto Journey. Next time, well hopefully defeat Team Rocket in Celadon City, Lavender Town and Saffron City. Then later get the next 2-3 badges.

It was only a shame that we had to release Butterfree, so it can mate. Such a tear jerking moment in the anime run I'm adventuring on. It shall be missed~

Meanwhile, I got to get to level grinding.

the1stpkmnfan
02-07-2011, 06:34 PM
Who's ready for more Pokemon Yellow: Ash's Kanto Journey! Well pick up where we last left off, and get rid of Team Rocket in Celeadon City, the Pokemon Tower in Lavender Town and Saffron City's Silph. Co building.

I'm certain we can get all this done tomorrow, so I hope to see yall there for the much promised fun!

diddyknux
02-08-2011, 03:19 PM
Excellent, I can't wait!

the1stpkmnfan
02-08-2011, 05:48 PM
About to go on air! See yall then. :D

the1stpkmnfan
02-08-2011, 09:58 PM
That's it tonight! What a wonderful stream you guys, and a lot of progress was made! I can't thank everyone enough for coming to watch and having a good time. :) We made it through the Celadon Game Corner's Team Rocket HQ and the invasion at the Lavender Town. Plus, the bigger invasion at the Silph Co. building by Team Rocket. It was all pretty crazy, but a lot of fun was had today.

And thanks to Mr. Fuji, we got our own PokeFlute to get a certain upcoming Pokemon. ;)

Sliph Co. and all are saved as well, and with Team Rocket mostly out of the way, we can now move onto facing the next Gym Leaders: Sabrina, Erika and Koga. All of which we will do next week!

See y'all FRIDAY this time. A small occurrence came up, so I will end up streaming on Friday instead. Same time; 6pm cst. Hope to have you all there once more! ^^

Tanexion
02-08-2011, 11:10 PM
Awesome stream, buddy! It's always fun to hang out and listen to your silly antics :D

pkGamerB
02-08-2011, 11:22 PM
Great stream Pkmnfan! My favorite part was probably that troll Electrode that Selfdestructed on your last Pokemon. xD

Zenemander
02-09-2011, 07:19 AM
Friday? Does this mean that you will stream Friday and not Tuesday of next week, or you will stream this Friday AND next Tuesday? I actually like it being Friday because there's no school the next few days (obviously the weekend). Either way, I'll be sure to come. In case you see this pokerfan (hehe), I really like your streams. This feedback is coming to someone new to watching community streams. Your's and Alan's draw the newcomers in because A) You guys are all friendly there and say hello and goodbye, and B) You are funny and like to be yourself and I admire that. Keep up the good work!
*(sort-of) wall of text finished!*

the1stpkmnfan
02-09-2011, 07:39 AM
No its only Friday that I'll streaming; nothing on Tuesday from me next week. This wont be permanent, I should be back on Tuesdays after this. :P

And I'm happy to hear you enjoy my streams. Its my hope that you guys enjoy watching and having a good time with everybody. ^^

@Pk, GAH that was awful. Dumb Professor who had only an Electrode (that used Selfdestruct). It should have been a draw but noope. Im surprised that Zach (Pidgeotto) survived the move, during the rematch with him.

diddyknux
02-09-2011, 01:54 PM
No its only Friday that I'll streaming; nothing on Tuesday from me next week. This wont be permanent, I should be back on Tuesdays after this. :P

And I'm happy to hear you enjoy my streams. Its my hope that you guys enjoy watching and having a good time with everybody. ^^

@Pk, GAH that was awful. Dumb Professor who had only an Electrode (that used Selfdestruct). It should have been a draw but noope. Im surprised that Zach (Pidgeotto) survived the move, during the rematch with him.

In future Ash runs, perhaps you should teach Squirtle or Charmander Dig? That is, unless your trying to be true even to the movesets...

the1stpkmnfan
02-09-2011, 03:09 PM
Nah, Dig won't be necessary. It was only Selfdestruct really, and I doubt we'll get in too many situations like that again.

Not to mention some possible Earthquake moves..

Plus, I 'am' trying to keep the moves the same from the show. :P Up to whatever Pokemon knows what by "Pallet Party Panic!"

the1stpkmnfan
02-14-2011, 11:37 PM
I forgot that Atrum was going to stream Friday, so I'll likely just stream whenever he does. If not, I'll just stream next Tuesday after TSG365's main broadcast.

Remember, I'm not streaming tomorrow.

AtrumLevitas
02-14-2011, 11:48 PM
I'll be done by 6 CST anyway so you won't have to worry about changing your original planned time. :)

the1stpkmnfan
02-15-2011, 12:00 AM
Oh alrighty then lol Thanks for the heads up bro.

I'm still not so sure what I'll have going on Friday evening; in case I got Theatre business for our OAP Auditions and such. If not, see yall this weekend. :)

the1stpkmnfan
02-17-2011, 05:02 PM
Be psyched! Tomorrow, we will stream more Pokemon Yellow: Ash's Kanto Journey!

I'm gonna be a bit late, as it comes to 6pm, because my One Act Play auditions end then. But I will be back shortly once they're over. So hang tight till I get home. :)

Sonic62
02-17-2011, 10:37 PM
*Is totally psyched!* ^_^

Godzilla145
02-17-2011, 10:56 PM
I'll definitely be there yo 8-)

SamusX16
02-18-2011, 09:08 AM
Hmm...this'll definitely be something fun to do tonight! ^^

AtrumLevitas
02-18-2011, 06:03 PM
pkmnfan's live! Come see the awesome Squirtle!

Phillinator
02-18-2011, 06:33 PM
_awesome_

RagnarokAlpha
02-18-2011, 06:38 PM
DANG IT YOU BEAT ME TO IT! :?

the1stpkmnfan
02-18-2011, 10:02 PM
Well that was a great stream tonight you guys! After two previous streams, we finally reach the Gyms in Saffron City and Celadon City. Sabrina was definitely a challenge with her Lv.50 only Pokemon, but we nailed her Pokemon after the third time.

-Big thanks to Haunter for that Gym Battle, now with Sabrina.
-Thanks to Tanur (the Primeape) for being as awesome, along with a great winning streak from the Fight Dojo. Now with Anthony the Black Belt Champion, for Training.

Right now, we are currently halfway towards Fuschia City. Next stream, we will likely reach the City and the next Gym, make it in the Safari Zone, catch Krabby/Muk and much more to come!

Next stream will be Tuesday, after TSG365 is finished with the main broadcasting session (6-8pm). See yall then! Thanks again for coming tonight on this awesome Friday night stream! :)

diddyknux
02-18-2011, 11:08 PM
Oh, I missed! (/Wario Impression)

Sorry I couldn't be there, but Friday's are a bad night for me anyway. Hopefully Tuesday I can be there

the1stpkmnfan
02-22-2011, 04:47 PM
Well, it's still a shame there's no TSG stream tonight (a lot of difficulties right now), but I'll go ahead and stream at my normal time at 6 tonight.

We will get through everything done before we head off to the surfing routes to Cinnabar Island!

Edit: Unless there IS a stream tonight actually, then mines whenever they get done. :P

the1stpkmnfan
02-22-2011, 06:05 PM
Streams up!

the1stpkmnfan
02-22-2011, 09:24 PM
Fantastic streaming tonight! We defeated Koga and got the Soul Badge (#6 now!), caught Krabby/Kingler (Alan) finally, caught Muk (BigDB) as the first encounter from the Power Plant, and finally finally finally caught Tauros (#1/30; Ragnarok) in the Safari Zone. xD Wonderful progress we made through tonight, and we're making excellent progress.

See you guys next week, and thank you for coming to watch. ^^

PS I still feel bad for releasing Alan as a Krabby at first. xD

RagnarokAlpha
02-22-2011, 09:36 PM
Well Pkmnfan, you have some Pokemon Abuse fines to deal with. ;)

-Repeated Occurrences of Punching Your Own Pokemon in the Stomach to Stop Evolution: $50
-Repeatedly Throwing Rocks at Wild Pokemon on Purpose: $100
-THROWING A ROCK AT SCYTHER: $9001

All together, the total is $9151.

You can pay the fines...

Or I will see YOU in court. 8-)

Great stream by the way. Thanks for naming me the first Tauros. _awesome_

BuizelBro
02-24-2011, 10:42 AM
yay the next stream is on my birthday :D

Pictocheat
02-24-2011, 10:57 AM
Aww, I completely missed your stream the other day; had too much Calculus homework and other stuff on my mind. I'll try to remember to show up next week!

the1stpkmnfan
02-28-2011, 09:35 PM
Tomorrow is more Pokemon Yellow: Ash's Kanto Journey! By the end, we should have gone through all of the Cycling road and make it to Cinnabar Island. Hopefully we reach the Gym and get our 7th badge.

See yall then. ^^

the1stpkmnfan
03-01-2011, 08:02 PM
Heading on air as we speak. Come join the fun!

RagnarokAlpha
03-01-2011, 09:35 PM
Me: So are you gonna stop punching Tan now that you're gonna let him evolve, Pkmn? ;-)

Pkmnfan: Yes Rag I will.

Pkmnfan admits to punching his Pokemon to keep them from evolving. 8-)

Daskichan
03-01-2011, 09:37 PM
STOP HATING ME. D:

So far, according to Fokerpan
-My name is Bawski
-I am lame
-I am highly unloved
-I can't be trusted
-I'm a liar

....So much Daskihate.

the1stpkmnfan
03-01-2011, 11:07 PM
Rak and Daski! Those are false and yall know it! <3 Anyways lol, tonight was wonderful! We made it through most of Kanto so far, and set a coarse for Cinnabar Island.

Before we did, we had a lot of foods on our plate tonight:
We road up Cycling Road to make our progress complete and by traveling more into the Kanto region. [strike:3c4w1fwe]PLUS WE ALSO GOT A SEIZURE BY PORYGON. LOLOLOL[/strike:3c4w1fwe]

Ahem. Where was I? Oh yeah. Then, we were nearly going to released Pikachu. However, all the wonderful memories with him here and far made me realize, we love Pikachu. <3 So he's not going anyway!

Then we leveled up Charmander to finally evolve him into Charmeleon and Charizard!! The moment everyone was waiting for. Too bad he's disobedient and reluctant for now. :P

As of now, we are outside the Cinnabar Labratory, after we obtained the Secret Key to open up the Cinnabar Gym. Next week (or the following), we will face off against Blaine! And earn our 7th Badge!!

Thanks again to those who came tonight and watched, hope yall had fun! ^^

RagnarokAlpha
03-02-2011, 05:37 AM
Then we leveled up Charmander to finally evolve him into Charmeleon and Charizard!! The moment everyone was waiting for. Too bad he's disobedient and reluctant for now. :P

HMMMM, I WONDER WHY CHARIZARD IS DISOBEDIENT!

Maybe it's because you PUNCHED it into not evolving until now? ;-)

pkGamerB
03-02-2011, 01:58 PM
Darn, I missed yesterday's stream. I looked for it earlier in the evening but you hadn't started yet, and then I got sidetracked and forgot to check again later.

the1stpkmnfan
03-02-2011, 05:31 PM
Yeah, since TSG Live went right at 6 to 8 this time on Tuesday, I waited till them to start streaming. Just a note to make once the live stream does it thing on Tuesdays.

Kvwatkins
03-02-2011, 09:26 PM
I'mma super noob for missing this Tuesday, bah I've been too busy lately, must get mah priorities in order.

Godzilla145
03-02-2011, 10:14 PM
I'm sorry I didn't catch pokerman, my internet died inside my computer and had to use a restore point. Anywho, hopefully I'll be there for next time.

the1stpkmnfan
03-07-2011, 08:50 PM
Since I have recording for Days of our Dry tomorrow, and the fact I have a lot of school stuff going on, Im gonna call off streaming tomorrow.

Ill be back next Tuesday though! Hope people wont be partied out from the Pokethon. :P

Daskichan
03-07-2011, 10:52 PM
Oh I will be there, granted you still love me fokerpan. :P

hahaha. and bring some books for me to eat! :33

the1stpkmnfan
03-14-2011, 08:35 PM
Well, I still plan to stream after TSG's main time tomorrow around 8pm CST.

Tomorrow, we ought to be able to earn both the Volcano and Earth badge! Hope to see yall there.

the1stpkmnfan
03-15-2011, 06:59 PM
Well, time to get started. Lets see if we can get to the end tonight!

Come on in.

the1stpkmnfan
03-15-2011, 09:11 PM
And that's a wrap for today's stream! We're nearly close to ending the journey, though we obtained our 7th and 8th badges, made our way to Victory Road with Gary in the Way, and started our journey to the Kanto Pokemon League. Before the Pokemon League can begin, we had to ahead catch Moltres to represent the opening ceremony of the League. And we did! With one Ultra Ball at that.

Now, we will continue the journey to the Pokemon League, next week and same time. Hopefully we will reach the final conclusion in Kanto. See ya then!!

Thank you all for coming tonight, as well. It was fun. ^^

Sonic62
03-16-2011, 08:42 AM
Showed that Moltres who's boss! :D

ctizz36
03-16-2011, 09:21 AM
One Ultra Ball!? I can't believe I missed it!

the1stpkmnfan
03-21-2011, 09:02 PM
Tomorrow, we shall hopefully conquer the last bit of the Pokemon Indigo League, and conclude our Kanto Journey with Ash!

the1stpkmnfan
03-22-2011, 07:05 PM
Streaming right now! Come join the finale for Pokemon Yellow: Ash's Kanto Journey.

JasefWisener
03-22-2011, 08:22 PM
Awesome stream!

the1stpkmnfan
03-22-2011, 08:31 PM
And that is the finale of Pokemon Yellow: Ash's Kanto Journey! We made it through the trainers of Victory Road and made our way to the Pokemon League. The battles against our rounds 1-4 opponents weren't too bad at all, but our victory comes to an end during round 5 (Lance aka Richie in this case). And since we lost with no chance at getting a hint of luck, the winning streak ended at the Top 16 for Ash. Not bad for the first Pokemon League challenge.

Afterwards, and when everyone settles down from all the intense battling, we meet that awful Fearow (formally a Spearow) who then faces off against our Pidgeotto, that eventually evolves into Pidgeot! Giving us a final victory for the end of the journey.

But at the end, to make sure that Fearow doest come back, Pidgeot is released to help protect the Viridian Forest, there goes a fellow wonderful friend from this adventure. We'll surely miss him.

Big props to all the Pokemon we met on this journey:
Pikachu
Butterfree (now released)
Pidgeot (now released)
Bulbasaur
Charizard
Squirtle
Raticate (traded back)
Haunter (given to Sabrina)
Primeape (given to the Dojo Master Tony)
Muk (OAK'd)
Tauros (1/30, OAK'd)
There's also Snorlax and Lapras, but they'll be seen (anime legitimately) in the future. ;)

While the gang settle off for the Orange Islands, I'll be taking a two week off from streaming (and dude to having many things going on with school work and OAP). And because the Orange Islands aren't accessed in the games. Once I return after the break, we will begin Ash's Journey in the "Johto region"! By playing Pokemon Crystal Gonna be interesting, aye?

Tune in then, and it'll be a blast! Thanks again to come watch the finale of Kanto everyone.

DNAbro
03-22-2011, 08:41 PM
I assume that you are going to another anime run?

the1stpkmnfan
03-22-2011, 08:52 PM
That is the plan, and I have a feeling the game will be interesting with the main 4 Pokemon on hand. I'm hoping to finish Johto before we get into June, for the next surprise. ;)

Kvwatkins
03-23-2011, 06:33 PM
Ugn I hate that I missed the ending, I'll have to watch it. Thanks again pkmnfan for the streams.

the1stpkmnfan
04-11-2011, 08:22 PM
Sadly I'm gonna pass streaming this week; I got School going on and Pokemon Silver is still trying to cooperate with me, because I need to use it to play my Johto Run of Ash's team.

Next week, I'll hopefully start the game.

the1stpkmnfan
04-12-2011, 08:25 PM
Change of plans. The Gameboy Color games are being so complicated right now (with the link trading failing, the dead battery save in Silver, etc), so I'm going to go a different path.

The Johto Journey will be skipped, for now, and we'll move right along into Hoenn journey by playing Pokemon Emerald! I haven't play much of this version in years, so it'll be great to get back into it.

diddyknux
04-12-2011, 09:05 PM
Curse you and your faulty batteries, Pokemon Silver! Oh well, Emerald's still pretty cool.

the1stpkmnfan
04-18-2011, 04:48 PM
Streaming tomorrow! It's going to be a big day for me though, with my Job interview and discussion (hard to explain, but it is mandatory since I'm likely getting this job in the end). If I'm not back by 8pm, I'll eventually start a bit late.

See yall with Pokemon Emerald!

the1stpkmnfan
04-19-2011, 05:34 PM
Surprise! I'm gonna start streaming around 7pm cst, so get in there! Pokemon Emerald is starting momentarily.

the1stpkmnfan
04-19-2011, 08:27 PM
A very sucessful night. Tonight was the premiere of Pokemon Emerald: Ash's Hoenn Journey, and we made excellent progress. Forgive me on the difficulties I went through to trade for Ash's Pikachu lol.

But on the other hand, we caught his first two Pokemon, Taillow and Treecko. Treecko has already evolved to Grovyle (I'm not going to exactly wait to have them evolve, since both the Emerald version Gym Leaders and the anime Gym Leaders contrast from their Pokemon).

And speaking of Gym Leaders, we've already defeated Roxanne and Brawly so far. Two down, Six more to go!

See you guys next week, as we tackle the next part of Pokemon Emerald: Ash's Hoenn Journey!

the1stpkmnfan
04-25-2011, 10:13 PM
More Pokemon Emerald tomorrow, hope to see yall there!

the1stpkmnfan
04-26-2011, 06:16 PM
Streaming right now!

the1stpkmnfan
04-26-2011, 08:02 PM
Short stream tonight, but we made some decent progress. Taillow evolved into Swellow, we got Corphish (off screen, post stream) and obtained our third badge! Pikachu was the only one we used, since Ash used him against Wattson during the whole battle.

Next week, more progress and fun awaits! Thanks again to those who came tonight.

the1stpkmnfan
05-02-2011, 08:03 PM
Tomorrow, more Pokemon Emerald: Ash's Hoenn Journey. We're making good progress, so come join then!

the1stpkmnfan
05-03-2011, 05:57 PM
Just about to start streaming. Come join the fun with Pokemon Emerald. :D

the1stpkmnfan
05-03-2011, 08:18 PM
Another fun and progressive night. We caught Torkoal and made our way to the beginning of Mt.Pyre. Time to confront Team Magma and Aqua with the Meteorite in their hands.

Until next week guys!

the1stpkmnfan
05-09-2011, 10:19 PM
Tomorrow is the day! More Pokemon Emerald, and things are gonna be getting intense. Find out tomorrow night!

the1stpkmnfan
05-10-2011, 05:40 PM
Starting a bit early, but Pokemon Emerald will begin in 20 minutes (7pm!) Hope to see you guys there. :)

the1stpkmnfan
05-10-2011, 08:05 PM
Shorter stream tonight, but we managed to drive Team Magma out of Mt. Chimney, and obtained our next two badges. :D That makes it 5 so far, and only 3 more to go.

We just got Surf, and now the water routes are awaiting us. Until next week!

the1stpkmnfan
05-16-2011, 10:57 PM
Streaming tomorrow! I'll start around 6 or 7 with more Emerald to explore. See ya there!

Daskichan
05-17-2011, 07:49 AM
Yaaay I can actually go to this one~ I'll be sure to tune in. :3

I only can for a half an hour though but I'll be theree! 8D

the1stpkmnfan
05-17-2011, 05:12 PM
Stream is going on now. ON AIR.

the1stpkmnfan
05-17-2011, 08:19 PM
1000th post in this topic!

Ahem. :P Anyways, wonderful stream everyone. We made excellent progress tonight in Pokemon Emerald. Much of the filler duties are complete, along with the visits to the Abandoned Ship and Weather Institute (only to find Team Aqua). After all that, we made our way up to Fortree City in the end. Obtained our 6th Badge in a quick conclusion.

Until next week, see you guys!

the1stpkmnfan
05-20-2011, 10:03 PM
Forgot, I may have work this Tuesday, and then American Idol following, so I'm gonna move the next stream to the following Tuesday. Whether I work or not on that same day, I'll likely go up to midnight. :P