PDA

View Full Version : BlueBlazer's Stream

BlueBlazer
05-18-2009, 10:19 AM
Hey everyone, this Summer (after I get a laptop) I'm going to start my own stream. I was just wondering what kind of capture card to get, how to get the little commentator window up, all of that stuff.

I also need people to help give me ideas for streaming marathons and I'll need people to play the games as well (if it's possible for someone to play a game at a different place and still have it stream on the site). If not, I'll gather up a couple of friends and we'll play the games.

I will need commentators as well. If you want to commentate, email me at zac_fitz_16@hotmail.com.

I will hopefully be able to get my laptop by mid-August and set up the first marathon by the end of August or early September. I am going to follow through on this, it's not just some crazy idea I have I actually want to do this. So if you really do want to me a commentator or play a game, email me or add me on MSN (zac_fitz_16@hotmail.com for email and MSN).

Thanks for the info guys, and hopefully I will be able to get this up by the end of the Summer. :D

PS, in the chat I'm Zac.

LegendOfCookies
05-19-2009, 07:47 PM
Oooh i cant wait till your first stream!

Brineboy
05-19-2009, 07:52 PM
I'll need people to play the games as well (if it's possible for someone to play a game at a different place and still have it stream on the site).
Yes you are able to have another person play the game on your stream feed. They just have to bring their own stream up and give you the link to it or the name of it and you just add them and then you will be able to put it on your stream.

BlueBlazer
05-19-2009, 08:50 PM
I'll need people to play the games as well (if it's possible for someone to play a game at a different place and still have it stream on the site).
Yes you are able to have another person play the game on your stream feed. They just have to bring their own stream up and give you the link to it or the name of it and you just add them and then you will be able to put it on your stream.
Ok, thanks for the info man!

I'll hopefully be able to get my first stream up either by the end of August or sometime into September (I'm saving up for a MacBook Pro before I do the stream so that I'll have a computer that goes fast and doesn't have less than 3 gigs of memory like our current desktop computer >_>).

Again, if anyone wants to help commentate, play games, do anything to help out, just email me (my email is in my first post).

Also, I think the first marathon I set up will be the Clover Games marathon (I probably won't add in Platinum Games because I would then have to wait until October or November to set it up because I would have to wait for Bayonetta to come out).

BlueBlazer
05-22-2009, 07:16 PM
Bump so I don't get forgotten. D: