PDA

View Full Version : Kusari- Manga plot, characters, and script

Bakanekokao
05-20-2009, 08:46 AM
Plot-
Kusari, hence the world chain, means a link between two things. Kusari is a human link in my stroy between the life and death, and if used correctly a spirit can finish their unfinished buisiness in the world so they can move on instead of remaining in the human world haunting places holding their most prized posessions. A young college student named Camui attempts suicide, being very inclined to feeling emotions, he is driven insane after the depression and suicide of his girl friend. Before he knows it hes surrounded by darkness and a little girl is standing above him offering him a second chance to live, due to his regrets of taking his own life, he accepts and returns but with a partner.

Characters thus far:

Camui: 2nd year college student, currently 20, attempted suicide and awakes in the morge after an eerie experience with the soul of a departed girl.

Mana: Young girl who appears to Camui while he is "dead" and offers him a second chance.

Rei: Camui's ex-girlfriend, supposedly committed suicide after her funds for college were deplinished and couldn't afford to pursue her education.

Haruka: The younger sister of Rei, she became hyper sensitive to emotions, just like Camui, after Rei suicided. http://th05.deviantart.com/fs45/150/f/2009/151/7/5/Haruka__kusari_inked_by_Kat_chai.jpg

... Script of chapter one coming soon, scans of chapter one coming soon, character drawings coming soon...

SilverLPJ
05-20-2009, 03:49 PM
that sounds real good, I'd like to read it sometime

Aeronautical
05-20-2009, 04:57 PM
Oooh! I'd love to read it. Be sure to tell me when it's ready ^^

TwilightWarrior
05-20-2009, 06:54 PM
Hmm...this sounds pretty interesting... I'm already seeing it as a manga or anime-type thing.

iHeart_Absol
05-20-2009, 07:17 PM
I could see this as turning into some weird yet awesomely animated anime with tons of amazing camera angles and art. =P

Bakanekokao
05-31-2009, 09:30 AM
got one character picceh up, working on her colored version, more characters soon to come.

KatTheBard
06-02-2009, 02:39 PM
That sounds really interesting, Baka. I'm excited to see more!