PDA

View Full Version : Should I pick up Kirby Super Star Ultra?

zach2m1
10-01-2008, 01:47 PM
Guys I want to to pick up Kirby Super Star Ultra for the D.S but I want to know if the game is worth 30 bucks. I already have the game for SNES and I want to know is there any add ons or extras that will make this game worth to buy? I just wana know what are the extras in the game of the SNES version and if its worth $30.

So I hope for you honnest responses

Zach2m1 out

erik
10-01-2008, 05:38 PM
if I had a DS I would definitely get it

GoSmitty
10-01-2008, 06:20 PM
I'm wondering the same thing. I love Kirby, but I already have a copy of Super Star for SNES. I just don't think there is enough in the ds version to justify paying the whole 30 bucks. I will definitely get it, but probably not until the price goes down. If you didn't have the SNES version I'd say yes. Which was your favorite game in Super Star? Mine is Milky Way Wishes.

zach2m1
10-01-2008, 07:49 PM
I'm wondering the same thing. I love Kirby, but I already have a copy of Super Star for SNES. I just don't think there is enough in the ds version to justify paying the whole 30 bucks. I will definitely get it, but probably not until the price goes down. If you didn't have the SNES version I'd say yes. Which was your favorite game in Super Star? Mine is Milky Way Wishes.

Well all of them are my fave but I also really like Mily Way wishes XD

dryuriev7777
10-01-2008, 10:28 PM
I picked up Super Star Ultra like a week ago and it's pretty much amazing. The extra stuff includes cg cutscenes, a movie player, extra minigames, and the extra modes are Revenge of the King, Meta Knightmare Ultra, Helper to the Hero (which you play through a different arena as one of the 20-30 helpers), and the True Arena (where you fight extra hard bosses like that are in Revenge of the King and Metaknightmare Ultra). Personally I thought that the end to both Revenge of the King and Meta Knightmare Ultra made it totally worth it. Plus the True Arena and finishing Helper to the Hero with every character can actually be quite challenging for a Kirby game. And if you have a friend who has the game, playing two player makes it so much more fun.

Ferenc
10-02-2008, 04:41 AM
If you have a friend who has it yes don't even hesitate as the multiplayer is very good, but if not wait till it drops in price, since you have the original buying the remake for 30 is worth it.

zach2m1
10-02-2008, 01:20 PM
I picked up Super Star Ultra like a week ago and it's pretty much amazing. The extra stuff includes cg cutscenes, a movie player, extra minigames, and the extra modes are Revenge of the King, Meta Knightmare Ultra, Helper to the Hero (which you play through a different arena as one of the 20-30 helpers), and the True Arena (where you fight extra hard bosses like that are in Revenge of the King and Metaknightmare Ultra). Personally I thought that the end to both Revenge of the King and Meta Knightmare Ultra made it totally worth it. Plus the True Arena and finishing Helper to the Hero with every character can actually be quite challenging for a Kirby game. And if you have a friend who has the game, playing two player makes it so much more fun.

After what you said im gona pick it up ty :)