PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Mess Up

aStupidGecko
05-25-2009, 02:41 PM
whats your favorite mistake made by the "Steed" Gamers

As for me, during the Zelda Marathon, i send a few Emails, and some got "red" out loud
they always said my last name wrong, lol,
If any Speed gamers read this

How Does "Cotham" sound like "Coat-Ham"
I know you've said you guys aren't good at reading names, but really "Coat-ham"

the1stpkmnfan
05-25-2009, 02:46 PM
Chase always gets my mom's name wrong, but I dont think Tyler got it wrong during the last marathon. :P

Also, during the Pokethon, they went all the way to Mt. Battle to only find out that they did the whole process wrong, and have to do it all over again to get Ho-OH. XP

aStupidGecko
05-25-2009, 02:48 PM
Chase always gets my mom's name wrong, but I dont think Tyler got it wrong during the last marathon. :P

Also, during the Pokethon, they went all the way to Mt. Battle to only find out that they did the whole process wrong, and have to do it all over again to get Ho-OH. XP

I still haven't got Ho-oh yet, Lol cakes

Slowflake
05-25-2009, 06:03 PM
Ho-Oh. Ho-Oh until the end of time. If anyone manages to top that, he's going to want to off himself out of shame.

Slowflake
05-25-2009, 07:17 PM
Oh, I was there. That was awesomesauce too.

Reminds me of the USE HEALING GAMMA near the end of the Mother marathon, though I think whoever was playing never played Earthbound before and was faced with the harrowing task of getting through the endgame.

LegendOfCookies
05-25-2009, 07:21 PM
Lol during the LoZ marathon when chase was reading emails i sent like 30 emails and he read my name wrong every time and i told him how it sounds in like the last ten but he still failed XD oh so many fun mess ups now that its part of the past we can all laugh!

Sonic62
05-25-2009, 07:27 PM
Majora's Mask during the 2nd Zelda marathon will always be the greatest mess up. It was so much fun!

Halladay32
05-25-2009, 07:27 PM
Brea thinking chuggaaconroy was a pokemon is one that immediately comes to mind :lol:

the1stpkmnfan
05-25-2009, 07:45 PM
Sonic, what went on during that Zelda marathon? If it's funny, I may want to know. :P

CorreX
05-25-2009, 07:48 PM
I loved when they were playing FSA during the Zelda marathon and wasted a ton of time trying to break out of the prison. Then somebody in the chat told them to use their boomerangs to hit the pots and distract the lights. They got through within a couple of minutes once they knew that. It was hilarious. But I think it's definitely one of those "you had to be there" moments because everyone I've mentioned it to has just given me a blank stare.

that was worth sneaking on the internet when i wasnt suppose to :lol:

StopDropAndBear
05-25-2009, 10:18 PM
This conversation (to the best of my recollection):
Chase: Hey guys, we know the Halo marathon has kind of gone over in time, but we appreciate you sticking with us until the end! Here's the final cutscene from Halo 3 that includes the super secret cliffhanger!
Britt: What's that? Press A and skip the whole thing? WELL ALRIGHT!

hur hur, I <3 u Britt

Oh, and when Condemned glitched out for Rob right near the end of the game during the Halloween marathon, preventing him from picking up a weapon...and he attempted to just kung-fu kick his way through the rest of the game. Almost worked, too.

pkGamerB
05-25-2009, 10:31 PM
My favorite mess up was during the Pokemon marathon when Chase was trying to show us that the Ruby save file was corrupted (erasing several caught pokemon). When he turned on the game, the file appeared okay, :? and he proceded to shout, "It's a Christmas miracle!" as he ran around to tell everyone. Then he checked the game and it turns out that he put in FireRed, not Ruby! :lol: I was practically in tears.

the1stpkmnfan
05-25-2009, 10:59 PM
Lol :lol: I totally remember that part from Monday. I would've acted the same way if I were there. So silly Chase.

CommentatorGuy
05-26-2009, 04:20 AM
"It's a Christmas miracle!" LMAO WAIT! You only messed up one part of the story. That was Britt, he yelled it from the other room! I thought you guys knew that too =P I was like "IT WORKS!" Then Britt yelled "ITS A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!" So yah laugh at him too!

And wait a second... why am I involved with just about every mess up you guys have named? WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO SAY!?!?! *crys*

Haruka
05-26-2009, 04:43 AM
WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO SAY!?!?! *crys*
*tap in da back*

Hidden love in the shades of excuses.

AlanEdgeHead
05-26-2009, 04:57 AM
I can't remember who was playing Ruby to start, but they were in the Sky Pillar trying to get to Rayquaza and couldn't get passed the bike portion over the holes in the floor. Then Chase was all like "I can do it" then he totally couldn't. It was funny.

Slowflake
05-26-2009, 07:27 AM
To be fair, that part is harder than any battle in the series. They took three hours just to GET to Rayquaza, and another three hours to catch it. Taking so long is the only way the nickname auction could've ballooned as high as it did.

puregamer123
05-26-2009, 08:53 AM
so... mess ups = cash?

it's much more fun to watch tsg when you know things can go wrong. It's not like a extremly professional setup where everything is perfect.

Koji45
05-26-2009, 10:29 AM
Loll I missed like ALl of these!
Dangg.
The only mess up I did see wasn't a game play mess up, it was when I think Two People said my name wrong. First and last. But everyone does that. x33

Slowflake
05-26-2009, 10:51 AM
so... mess ups = cash?

Possibly. I hope they remember how well auctioning legendary nicknames worked last time when the time comes to do it again. (The winner of the Cresselia auction asking for the nickname to be Cresselia was so freaking epic, too.)

Exclamation Point
05-26-2009, 04:52 PM
Ho-Oh was easily the biggest mess-up, considering the chat was telling them they were doing it wrong from the beginning. What I didn't like though, was how at the end of it all nearly everyone in the chat were shouting some variation of, "I told you so!" in a mocking manner. It turned from being a funny ha-ha matter to just plain mean.

Also, the prison-break from FSA was intense. I was nearly shouting at my monitor in disappointment every time they got caught. It was funny~

Missed the Christmas miracle, sounds like it was hilarious too. :C