PDA

View Full Version : FanGamer Merch inspired by Metal Gear

TheSpeedGamers
05-26-2009, 01:34 PM
http://www.thespeedgamers.com/metal-gea ... #more-1187 (http://www.thespeedgamers.com/metal-gear-solid-merch#more-1187)

We (TheSpeedGamers) have partnered up with Fangamer (the guys behind Starmen.net) to help promote their new bag inspired by Metal Gear Solid. A portion of the bag's profits will go to us (TheSpeedGamers) so make sure to pre order today! If you purchase a bag or shirt before June 8 you will receive a custom-engraved keychain with your order.

http://mgs.fangamer.com

A preorder costing $40 dollars will get you a Fangamer Metal Gear bag, and a custom engraved keychain.

FAQ:

* How does the preorder work? - If you purchase a bag or shirt before June 8 you will receive a custom-engraved keychain with your order. Your card (or Paypal account) will be charged for the full amount of your order as soon as you place it. After that, you’re paid up — all you have to do is wait for your shipping confirmation in mid-July!
* How/when will my merchandise ship? - These items will begin shipping in mid-July via USPS Priority Mail (except for the pins, which will ship first class unless they’re purchased with a shirt or bag). We’ll be sure to send out an email with your tracking number as soon as it’s ready, but if you’ve got questions or concerns, you can email orders@fangamer.com with any questions, concerns, or refund requests.
* Can I get a refund? - We’re more than happy to give refunds, just send us an email and we’ll get it taken care of. If you get your merchandise and realize that you ordered the wrong size or would like a refund, check out Fangamer’s shipping/return policies.
* Is this official/licensed merchandise? - This merchandise is completely designed, produced, sold, and distributed by the geeks at Fangamer (we’re the same folks who were responsible for the MOTHER 3 Handbook). All of this merchandise was designed by Jon Kay of Fangamer, with input from various members of Metal Gear Solid: The Unofficial Site and Starmen.Net. Fangamer, MGS:The Unofficial Site, and The Speed Gamers are unaffiliated with Konami Digital Entertainment and Kojima Productions.

*Note to remember: You can order what you want, but ordering a bag would help support TSG*

What do you guys think?
[attachment=1:18e098yq]mgsbags copy.png[/attachment:18e098yq]

BlueBlazer
05-26-2009, 01:39 PM
I really like the shirts.

Haruka
05-26-2009, 01:54 PM
Oh, great. I truly like the fact about certain websites, such as the huge Starmen.net, getting their interest involved with TheSpeedGamers. If the things and possibilities go on like this in the future, it will be even extra great than before, and convenient in general.

I like it, Britt.

Mega_Mario
05-26-2009, 02:16 PM
Oh, great. I truly like the fact about certain websites, such as the huge Starmen.net, getting their interest involved with TheSpeedGamers. If the things and possibilities go on like this in the future, it will be even extra great than before, and convenient in general.

I like it, Britt.
I agree. It is wonderful that TSG is starting partnerships with other companies. Today fangamer, tomorrow Nintendo! _awesome_

Even though I'm not an avid Metal Gear fan, I like the items.

Also, I see fangamer joined the group Twitter.

Exclamation Point
05-26-2009, 02:28 PM
It's wonderful that there's a sort of connectivity between fansites, especially ones that have sprawled to the various corners of fandoms. The partnerships that transcend the boundaries of completely unrelated games are truly awe-inspiring.

It's super cool. :V

Skeletor1991
05-26-2009, 03:11 PM
Thank goodness my birthday is on June 9th...I'M GOING TO BUY LIKE CRAZY! :lol:

the1stpkmnfan
05-26-2009, 03:35 PM
That's amazing, Britt! :D I think Ill ask my mom if I can buy sometime. That bag I may use for school next year. *sigh* Dreams really do come true. :)

SteveThePirate
05-26-2009, 05:56 PM
I should get a bag, god knows I need a new one.

StopDropAndBear
05-26-2009, 10:01 PM
Very spiffy! FanGamer makes quality merch, you can't go wrong, especially if you're a MGS fan.

CommentatorGuy
05-27-2009, 10:54 AM
Yah and remember if you want to get your hands on those dog tags with the custom engrave that you pick then you gotta pre order before june 8th! Cant go wrong with a dog tag engraved "TheSpeedGamers" :D

Ferenc
05-27-2009, 01:45 PM
I <3 fangamer.

bobo_dude16
05-27-2009, 03:35 PM
I would order, but I am out of monnies :(

Blaumagier
05-27-2009, 03:38 PM
I like this stuff, but at the same time I wish Metal Gear would stop overshadowing Kojima's other creation, Boktai, all the time ;)

bobo_dude16
05-27-2009, 05:33 PM
Didnt les enfantes start in 1972? the shirt says 1971

StopDropAndBear
05-27-2009, 05:51 PM
Yah and remember if you want to get your hands on those dog tags with the custom engrave that you pick then you gotta pre order before june 8th! Cant go wrong with a dog tag engraved "TheSpeedGamers" :D

Yep, there's no way a transcription of "The Speed Gamers" could EVER go wrong..isn't that right, Mr #1 Steed Gamer.

Kidding, kidding, I of course give the good folks at FanGamer more credit than I give someone whose job it is to write on big cookies with icing.

kmmgreen5
05-27-2009, 05:56 PM

Yep, there's no way a transcription of "The Speed Gamers" could EVER go wrong..isn't that right, Mr #1 Steed Gamer.

Kidding, kidding, I of course give the good folks at FanGamer more credit than I give someone whose job it is to write on big cookies with icing.

wat if they made that cookie ........ wouldn't you feel bad _awesome_

LaBelle24
05-27-2009, 07:50 PM
I'm totally buying some of this merchandise. Fangamer makes good stuff and this is some pretty beast mode stuff. I'm putting my pre-order down soon so I can get those dog tags.

MSico
05-27-2009, 09:19 PM
We should do a custom run of The Steed Gamer tags... limited edition! _awesome_

Aeronautical
05-27-2009, 10:03 PM
Uhhhh, cool. I noticed the ad and such.

kmmgreen5
05-27-2009, 10:14 PM
We should do a custom run of The Steed Gamer tags... limited edition! _awesome_

no there should be one random pin in every set _awesome_ you gotta make people buy things

windows98
05-30-2009, 10:45 PM
Didnt les enfantes start in 1972? the shirt says 1971
they said in the fangamer forum that they'll fix that error before the shirts are printed.

also, i dont know what i should have them put on my dog tags.