PDA

View Full Version : Turnabout TheSpeedGamers - A New "User Story" By Capcom

capcommaster1881
05-29-2009, 11:54 AM
Yes! I finally decided how i would do this story. By the way its turnabout as in Phoenix Wright. So basically im going to update this once and a while, not as much as Ultima but still quite often. Reason for that is cause i need to decide how the cases should go along and YOU the community are the people in the case. Characters like Phoenix Wright and the judge will be the characters you want. heres a list of what i need for the first case.

List:
Phoenix Wright
Winston Payne <------Themselves
Judge
Female TSG member = Kat the Bard
Male TSG member = DrewStern

Going to keep it like that for now first case is not to important. Hoping to see sign ups soon.

Shuukei
05-29-2009, 11:56 AM
w00t! sounds interestingly awesome! _awesome_
I think i'm in all your user stories so far though... xD
*stands back to let other people have a chance*

kmmgreen5
05-29-2009, 12:08 PM
ooo i wanna be in this

capcommaster1881
05-29-2009, 12:10 PM
Well Id prefer to have the main characters be there own character but witnesses really dont show up alot so what i decided was have a couple mains and make others that sign up appear frequently.

Brineboy
05-29-2009, 01:22 PM
Well Id prefer to have the main characters be there own character but witnesses really dont show up alot so what i decided was have a couple mains and make others that sign up appear frequently.
On that note I guess I will be someone that appears frequently in the story maybe someone with a shady past...

5t0k35
05-29-2009, 01:58 PM
Can I be involved in the story in any shape, form, or way?

Kratos
05-29-2009, 02:12 PM
I would also like to know if I could be able to help in this story.

Shuukei
05-29-2009, 02:12 PM
Can I be involved in the story in any shape, form, or way? me too xD
it does sound like fun now that i think about it :P

Triforce Saturn
05-29-2009, 02:41 PM
Yeah, this really sounds interesting. I'd love to be a part of this.

buckeyefan25
05-29-2009, 02:43 PM
hey i want to be in this

Ms. Mew
05-29-2009, 02:44 PM
Can I be involved in the story in any shape, form, or way? me too xDme three :P

BlackExcalibur
05-29-2009, 02:51 PM
I'd love to be a part of this as well.

DrewStern
05-29-2009, 02:52 PM
I'll Be the Male TSG Member, If its Still Open.

the1stpkmnfan
05-29-2009, 03:52 PM
If you have room, I so want to be in this. :D

KatTheBard
05-29-2009, 06:04 PM
ooh, can I be the female TSG member...? or somoene that's gonna sue and get tons of money $_$ haha

capcommaster1881
05-30-2009, 09:59 AM
Ok what I did is made the game characters be themselves I got a better idea how to make the cases continue. Let me get a new list but for now.

DrewStern is a male forum member that will be a witness in a later case.
KatTheBard is a female forum member that will also be a witness later on but may show up a couple times before then.

Everyone else that wants to be in it somehow i will make an official lists of descriptions for it then i will start writing the first case.

Boo_24_7
06-01-2009, 05:43 PM
Sounds interesting.
I could be in if you need a Boo around >_><_<
:D

LegendOfCookies
06-01-2009, 06:54 PM
If its possible can i be Phoenix Wright i LOVE a good objection!

capcommaster1881
06-17-2009, 11:55 AM
ok almost done with Prologue and i will post that soon. if there anyone else that wants to be in story theres a few spots left

Tachyon
06-17-2009, 11:58 AM
i would like to take part!

Snozberries
06-17-2009, 01:04 PM
im already in it yes?

Halladay32
06-17-2009, 02:55 PM
Sure, I'd love to be a part of this if it's not too late :?

lil_miss_batty
06-17-2009, 03:53 PM
hey can i be in it? if it's too late i understand but i don't mind if it's only a small part =)

Bakanekokao
06-18-2009, 06:20 PM
I wanna be in it >w> .

capcommaster1881
06-18-2009, 07:00 PM
Heres your awesome Prologue!!!

Prologue: Visions

“Mr. Wright can you prove that this jar was the Blue Badger at the night that Prosecutor Neil Marshall was murdered?”

The judges’ voice rang through the courtroom, like a pebble disturbing the tranquility of a lake. Phoenix Wright looked at the jar in his hands and at the teenage girl sitting on the witness stand, if he couldn’t prove this was the Blue Badger that Ema saw that night, everything he fought in this courtroom would have been for nothing.

I-I don’t know if I can do this, Phoenix thought, how can this jar look like the Blue Badger, what have I got myself into?

Phoenix felt sick, he knew Lana was innocent, so did Ema, Gumshoe, and hell even Edgeworth knew the truth, but how could he show the judge the truth.

Phoenix

Huh?

Phoenix think outside the box.

M-Mia?

Just change your perspective, don’t doubt yourself I know you can do it.

Phoenix believe what he was hearing more specifically who he was hearing, it was not that he thought it was impossible he had in fact seen his dead mentor before, but normally Maya was here to channel Mia when he needed her help, even during the case with Von Karma Maya was around when Mia had spoke to him.

But Phoenix knew this was no time to question what had happened, Lanas’ life was at stake, so he turned to the judge and said confidently.

“Yes your honor, I can.”
“Pitiful, absolutely pitiful.”

High above the courtroom the mysterious watcher gazed down at the scene in place. The visitor had been watching for a while at the fumbling defense lawyer in the blue suit and just couldn’t take watching this idiot bumble his way into a corner he couldn’t get out of, and he bumbled into a deep one.

“If only that spirit medium was here, then this problem wouldn’t happen, but nooo she had to go home right when he really needs her.”

The figure looked down at the two sisters and sighed.

“I shouldn’t do this but… that young woman is innocent, of murder anyway and I can’t just watch this event unfold, not like this.”

The visitor shut his eyes in concentration, when he opened them his eyes flashed green and he looked up to the bright light above him.

“Mia Fey? Don’t ask who I am it’s too complicated but your protégé could use your help.”

At another trial in a different courtroom another rookie defense attorney was just preparing for his first trial.

"Oh man this is making me so nervous...yet i want to get this started now. Where is she?!" I saw her walk through the door and gave a sigh of relief. Matches for Mikey, my mentor. She definetely teached me what i need to know but i still felt i needed her to be in the courtroom. Winston Payne was the name of my opponent but i didnt realize there'd be tougher ones to come. "So are you ready." Matches said. "Uh..sure I guess as long as I can defend my client i should be fine, right?" Suddenly there was a big clash and someone ran into the lobby.

"PLEASE SAVE ME. I am Snozzyberries.....your client!!!"

Yeah theres a split for a reason....yeah they will meet sometime.

Snozberries
06-18-2009, 08:18 PM
plz capcom!!!!!

save me!!!!!!!!

capcom is gonna be the best attorney around _awesome_

lil_miss_batty
06-18-2009, 09:22 PM
that is the best name evur for a could be murderer _awesome_

lulz this is rockin style already!

Exclamation Point
06-18-2009, 09:33 PM
SAVE ME FASTER!

Can I play the part of the "!" at the end of the action buttons? Like "Objection!", "Hold It!", and "Take That!"

Ruju
06-18-2009, 09:41 PM
_awesome_

amazing!

I would like to be a part of this epicness if it's not too late.

And does this have anything to do with what we were planning during your stream, capcom?

Shuukei
06-18-2009, 09:44 PM
Sweet! _awesome_ awesome ^^

Blue Badger? ._.
*hides*
that thing scares me... :?