PDA

View Full Version : Calling all PHANTASY STAR fans!

BrennanLink
06-06-2009, 07:31 PM
If you ever played the game " Phantasy Star Online " for the Xbox, you should know that xbox live and SOA (Sega of America) shut the severs down about 3 or so years ago and it was a very sad day.

So myself and a few friends of mine decided to start a petition on makeing the game A.backwards compatible / Downloadable on the market place on Xbox 360. and B. Bring the severs back but to the Xbox 360.

So, if there are anyone who would like to help if your a fan of the game or would like to help, plz join our petition and help bring the game back to life.

Also to help the cause and to show our passion for the game we will be playing live for at least 24 hours or more, Enough to get the Char's to Lv.200 ( max Lv ) on Ustream.

So i hope to see people help and support this cause, Thanks for reading this.

,BrennanLink

localretard
06-06-2009, 07:44 PM
Just for future reference, you misspelled petition, but that isn't a big deal.

Also, you should probably know about this: http://www.schtserv.com/

It's a private server that allows Gamecube,Dreamcast,and PC users of PSO and PSOBB to play together. You may look into heading your suggestion there as it may have a better chance of coming to fruition.

I wouldn't think Sega nor Microsoft would see any potential profit from opening the servers again, especially with the upcoming release of Phantasy Star Zero for the DS...Which I am very excited for :D

BrennanLink
06-06-2009, 07:50 PM
yes i know about the Schtserv i play on it, but im talking about Xbox, they dont have a sever for that, and also im very happy for PSZ comming to the US :D

bobo_dude16
06-06-2009, 07:59 PM
If I get this for the Gamecube, which one should I get?

BrennanLink
06-06-2009, 08:04 PM
well i have it for both, but i will be playing the game cube version for the live stream.

bobo_dude16
06-06-2009, 08:05 PM
I think it would idea to drop a link for your stream and the times it will be

BrennanLink
06-06-2009, 08:30 PM
i know im still makeing the times and im gona talk to chase cuz i kno he's a fan of the game.

Luigi110
06-07-2009, 12:54 AM

It's a private server that allows Gamecube,Dreamcast,and PC users of PSO and PSOBB to play together. You may look into heading your suggestion there as it may have a better chance of coming to fruition.

I wouldn't think Sega nor Microsoft would see any potential profit from opening the servers again, especially with the upcoming release of Phantasy Star Zero for the DS...Which I am very excited for :DI play Blue Burst on that server. Quite fun. Haven't had time to play recently though.

I'm also excited for Phantasy Star Zero.

Qmiser
06-07-2009, 04:13 AM
I would, but there is that private server and PSZ so I don't really care that much. Don't get me wrong PSO is amazing and I would love to see an official server, I just think it's going to be a pointless effort (no offense).

MSico
06-07-2009, 08:40 AM
It would be kind of ridiculous for SEGA to reopen the servers after years of having them off, especially when they continue to release games in the series that do have servers... :?

BlueBlazer
06-07-2009, 08:56 AM

I wouldn't think Sega nor Microsoft would see any potential profit from opening the servers again, especially with the upcoming release of Phantasy Star Zero for the DS...Which I am very excited for :D
Does that mean it's free to play as well?

Luigi110
06-08-2009, 01:55 PM

Does that mean it's free to play as well?
Yeah playing on that private server is free

TheSpeedGamers
06-08-2009, 02:35 PM
one question, how are you going to get to 200 in 24 hours?!?!?

My char has over 200 hours logged and im not even close to 200.

Luigi110
06-08-2009, 02:44 PM
one question, how are you going to get to 200 in 24 hours?!?!?

My char has over 200 hours logged and im not even close to 200.
Yeah. How do you plan on achieving this?

CommentatorGuy
06-09-2009, 01:18 PM
Oh yah he told me about some tips and tricks he had to power level up in Phantasy Star. But he also said it would probably take him more like 3 days. None the less that is one heck of a speed run.

Luigi110
06-09-2009, 04:20 PM
Oh yah he told me about some tips and tricks he had to power level up in Phantasy Star. But he also said it would probably take him more like 3 days. None the less that is one heck of a speed run.I'd be amazed by a week in general. If he can pull off at least 3 days, that'd be well amazing.