PDA

View Full Version : I am actually getting mad now

zach2m1
10-19-2008, 02:34 PM
O.k probably most of you know that my X-Box 360 broke so I sent it off 4 weeks ago. They clearly said that it was only gona be 3 weeks and now they just called and said it was 6 weeks! :x Thats douple the time. I am not pissed because I don't have my 360 back is the fact of they freaking lied. I just wanted to post this to vent my anger.

fettouhi
10-19-2008, 03:14 PM
I'm not surprised of this because that what you can expect from microsoft.

MSico
10-19-2008, 06:13 PM
At least they're replacing it for free. I think after next month will be the first time any consoles go off warranty, because that will be the first time it will be possible to have owned a 360 for longer than 3 years.

Ninboycl
10-19-2008, 06:16 PM
^

PC gaming. Your PC breaks, it wont. Because PC parts aren't built like crap!
OOOooOoOooOOo!
Leave gaming to the Wii/PC :D

kmmgreen5
10-19-2008, 08:15 PM
^

OOOooOoOooOOo!

damn stright _awesome_ *highfive*

wiifan_362
10-19-2008, 08:24 PM
dun wurry zach, i'll remember you when im playing halo. _awesome_

zach2m1
10-19-2008, 09:07 PM
^

OOOooOoOooOOo!

I agree to the most part until wii stops releasing crap shure Megaman 9 has kept me sane but they need to come up with a good game that takes up alot of time and needs to stop releasing 3rd party crap

Oni Link
10-20-2008, 12:22 AM
1. Learn from this.
Xbox(%break) ==1;

fettouhi
10-20-2008, 03:39 AM
^

OOOooOoOooOOo!

my PC is not build of microsoft parts since MS is not a hardware maker but a software when it comes to PC :D

Overload
10-20-2008, 01:11 PM
^

OOOooOoOooOOo!

and if something breaks you can just replace that part instead of shipping the whole thing off.

bobo_dude16
10-20-2008, 01:57 PM
this has happened to me quite a few times also.... it broke the first time so we got it returned. we got it 2-3 weeks later,and about a month or two after it broke again :evil: so we do the same old return wait and break, we get it back, it breaks AGAIN :( when we call they say they wont replace it because it is a kiosk :evil: :evil: :evil: we say we didnt buy a kiosk, hey dont believe us. WE HAD TO EMAIL BILL GATES TO GET IT REPLACED!!!!!! at least we got a wireless controller for free _dead_

fettouhi
10-20-2008, 02:03 PM
well I just got min and if it breaks after 3 weeks ill be pissed.

CommentatorGuy
10-20-2008, 05:51 PM
Daniel (one of the speed gamers) has been through like 7 or 8 xbox 360s now and my brother has been through 2 I think. So yah dont worry your not alone!

Gwellin
10-20-2008, 07:50 PM
Daniel (one of the speed gamers) has been through like 7 or 8 xbox 360s now and my brother has been through 2 I think. So yah dont worry your not alone!
But worry because it will eventually happen again. Or get a Wii.

wiifan_362
10-20-2008, 08:41 PM
i have a funny RROD story. back in, febuary, i think, got rrod. so we shipped it in to MSoft. we got a new console and power brick from hell (as i call it). pluged it in. it RRODs also. dial up MSoft. they tell us to just ship them the power brick from hell only. we get a new one, system works fine. weird huh? :)

zach2m1
10-20-2008, 09:14 PM
this has happened to me quite a few times also.... it broke the first time so we got it returned. we got it 2-3 weeks later,and about a month or two after it broke again :evil: so we do the same old return wait and break, we get it back, it breaks AGAIN :( when we call they say they wont replace it because it is a kiosk :evil: :evil: :evil: we say we didnt buy a kiosk, hey dont believe us. WE HAD TO EMAIL BILL GATES TO GET IT REPLACED!!!!!! at least we got a wireless controller for free _dead_

Well I definatly hope that doesnt happen to me :? :o What was wrong with it any ways I didn't get the three rings of death I got a system error which is more surprisingly and another thing what do you mean kiosk?

Benito
10-21-2008, 08:02 AM
Took mine about 1 week to get back. >.>

Plus, it came back with the jasper chip set. I suppose I was just lucky. Good luck, though.