PDA

View Full Version : Mad Libs REVIVAL TIME

LegendOfCookies
06-09-2009, 09:38 PM
Revival time!

Well today at community streams we did some madlibs and then I realized every now and then we do some madlibs. I decided to revive the topic at this point so here are the results of our weird craziness!

[spoiler=chocolate-mart:12vb51um]I Really talk chocolate-Mart. For so many Aipoms. I first brokededed them for the smelly location decisions they make, failing small business and monopolizing suprising church economies. Related to that, I talk their whole disasteriffic-box development scheme, although chocolate-Mart is speedily not alone in this. But apparently they are notorious for running to a newer sadface in the same area, but still controlling their red site so that none of their lawn mowers can use the space - leaving an Bidoof shell behind. And then of course all of their low-drinking, high-turnover, cheese-busting, extreme-harassing, non-trash-drinking, smurfalicious-trading card-firebending personnel practices. Not to mention they`re just waaay too pwnsome

Lawnmowers and churches were all me :P[/spoiler:12vb51um]

[spoiler=I don't remember the title:12vb51um]I enjoy long, awesome walks on the beach, getting bebbed in the rain and serendipitous encounters with pizzas. I really like piña coladas mixed with kool aid, and romantic, candle-lit kittens. I am well-read from Dr. Seuss to Rick Astley. I travel frequently, especially to TSG HQ, when I am not busy with work. (I am a food taster.) I am looking for giraffe and beauty in the form of a Canadian goddess. She should have the physique of Ruju and the cow of Abby. I would prefer if she knew how to cook, clean, and wash my bees. I know I’m not very attractive in my picture, but it was taken 42 days ago, and I have since become more smexy

Haha pretty hilarious one!
Obviously Rick Astley was my idea... but you knew that.[/spoiler:12vb51um]

Double Edit:
Heres one I screwed up on by myself.
[spoiler:12vb51um]You are my sexy love. You have me completely in your giraffes. I know and feel that if I am to lick anything fine and noble in the future I shall do so only by humping at the losers of your heart. I would like to go through life arm by arm with you, killing you more and more until we sleeped to be 69 being(s) together until the hour should come for us to kill.[/spoiler:12vb51um]

I will edit with more later!

[spoiler=Original Post:12vb51um]Well tonight while i was at Kyle's stream i decided to do some mad libs with the people in the chat and here is how it ended

(This is some sort of song with replaced words I just found it online)
Picture yourself in a plank on a river,
With boogers trees and turnips skies
Somebody calls you, you spank quite jerkily,
A girl with happy eyes.

Cellophane pearls of Blue and green,
pretending over your head.
silenced for the girl with the alpaca in her eyes,
And she`s gone.

Sandra in the sky with trains...

Follow her down to a trinket by a fountain
Where rocking horse sandwiches eat spam pies,
Everyone pretends as you touch past the flowers,
That flick so incredibly high.

Newspaper teacups appear on the shore,
Waiting to take you away.
Climb in the back with your toe in the clouds,
And you`re gone.

Picture yourself on a train in a outhouse,
With prickly porters with looking glass socks,
Suddenly someone is there at the turnstile,
The girl with happy eyes.

And BTW the Boogers part was ALL phil...[/spoiler:12vb51um]

caramelslice
06-09-2009, 10:28 PM
Interesting. At a first glance it looked like it could be lyrics to a song XD

Skeletor1991
06-09-2009, 10:32 PM
I like I like.

LegendOfCookies
06-09-2009, 10:36 PM

Lol its a real song just with changed words (if you knew it already then I'm and idiot)

caramelslice
06-09-2009, 10:41 PM

Lol its a real song just with changed words (if you knew it already then I'm and idiot)
haha, I figured. I just don't know which song, so I guess that sorta makes me an idiot? XD

KatTheBard
06-10-2009, 06:49 PM
Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds.... very nice. ^^

06-10-2009, 06:59 PM
Very well made.

erw64
06-16-2009, 12:01 PM
is there a madlibs.com you know what i am going to look

LegendOfCookies
10-11-2010, 08:49 PM
Well I revived this topic and put the results of tonight's madlibs inside. I'll edit with the other ones another time.

Phillinator
10-11-2010, 09:02 PM
...until we sleeped to be 69 being(s) together...
You are too obsessed with that number :lol:

LegendOfCookies
10-11-2010, 09:07 PM
...until we sleeped to be 69 being(s) together...
You are too obsessed with that number :lol:

I'm more obsessed with 42

Phillinator
10-11-2010, 09:24 PM
Better that than 9001...

Also, I posted this in the Currently Doing topic, but I felt it'd be more appropriate here.
[spoiler=spoiler tag for the sake of putting a spoiler tag:bzrbyegj]Dear great grandmother thrice removed,
I am having a bulbous time at camp. The counselour is depressed and the food is pointless. I met Link and we became removable friends. Unfortunately, Link is improved and I executed my philange so we couldn't go bebbing like everybody else. (lolwut?)I need more sushi rolls and a shopping cart sharpener, so please naughtily dedicate more when you barrel roll back.

Your Stepmom,
Sterling[/spoiler:bzrbyegj]

DrAipom
10-12-2010, 10:49 AM
"I know and feel that if I am to lick anything fine and noble in the future I shall do so only by humping at the losers of your heart."

This made me lawl so hard!

Iwasalongtimeago
10-12-2010, 01:06 PM
"smurfalicious"
I just can't get over that. _awesome_

Daskichan
10-15-2010, 07:53 PM
MAD LIBS! YEAH

My "Dream Man"
[spoiler:3k7e8t6u]My "Dream Man" should, first of all be very Nubby and Silly. He should have a physique like Adrien Brody, a profile like Sean Connery, and the intelligence of a/an Platypus. He must be polite and must always remember to Falcon Kick my Ice cream, to tip his Unicorn and to take my Bum when crossing the street. He should move Royally, have a/an Evil voice, and should always dress Derpily. I would also like him to be a/an Shiny dancer, and when we are alone he should whisper suave nothings into my Lungs and hold my Smelly Toast. I know a/an Cow is hard to find. In fact the only one I can think of is Edgar[/spoiler:3k7e8t6u]

"Part of Your World (from the Little Mermaid)"
[spoiler:3k7e8t6u]Look at this Trout, isn`t it neat?
Wouldn`t you think my collection`s complete?
Wouldn`t you think I`m the Chiaotzu
The Chiaotzu who has everything?

Look at this Coconut, treasures untold
How many wonders can one Hoddie hold?
Obliterating around here, you`d think
Sure, she`s got everything

I`ve got Squirrels and Care Bears a-plenty
I`ve got who`s-its and what`s-its galore
You pwaunch thing-a-mabobs?
I`ve got 42
But who cares? No Imaginary deal. I ungulate more

I wanna be where the Monocles are
I wanna see, wanna see `em trolling
walkin` around on those
Whaddya call `em? Oh, feet

roaring your fins, you don`t get too far
Legs are required for burping, dancin`
Strollin` along down the
What`s that word again? giraffe
Up where pants dominate
Up where pants run
Up where pants stay all day in the sun
Wanderin` free, wish I could be
Part of that Bacon

What would I give if I could live
Outta these Centipedes?
What would I pay to spend a day
Warm on the sand?

Betcha on Burger King they understand
Bet they don`t reprimand their Hats
Bright young women, sick of badazzling
Ready to stand

And ready to know what the Shoes know
Ask `em Insane questions and get some answers
What`s a Rice pudding, and why does it
What`s the word? Relax

When`s it my turn?
Wouldn`t I Gigglesnort?
Gigglesnort to explore that pickles up above
Out of Dull acorn, wish Lagann could be
dance of that Spleen[/spoiler:3k7e8t6u]

the1stpkmnfan
10-16-2010, 07:31 AM
Heres mine~

RUSH HOUR 3
The Ugly Jackie Chan and the always Crazy Chris Tucker reunite after 8675309 years. This time, the Creepy cops are Gigglesnorting the Triads, a crime syndicate that leads the guys on a Naughty chase from Bikini Bottom to Busytown.

STARDUST
In the mythical kingdom of Stormhold, a lovesick young Gwellin tries to Curling a fallen star to take to his Flower Pots. Little does he know that the Gwellin has turned into a Toilet Seat, played by Claire Danes, and that a scheming Mario is also eager to Punching the celestial Gundam in the hopes of staying young and Purdy forever.

The Story of Little Red smexy Hood
[spoiler:bt05zz1w]Once upon a Poutine, there lived a Thirsty girl called
"Little Red smexy Hood". Little Red smexy Hood just loved
to morphing in the forest.

One day, her Uncle called to her and said, "Little Red smexy
hood, would you please bring this basket of Canadians to
your flabby grandmother in the woods?"

Little Red smexy Hood started off down the Alan Boofer, but
on the way she met a big bad Booger. "Where are you going?"
the Booger asked her. "Oh," she replied, "I am going to
bring these Canadians to my grandmother, so that she will
become less flabby!"

The Booger quickly ran down the Alan Boofer to grandma's
house, and when he got there he Oinked her in one gulp! He
quickly put on her Tight Pants and got in the Orangutan.

When Little Red smexy Hood walked in, she was Sassy to see
the Booger in grandma's Orangutan. "Why grandma!" she said.
"What big Nubs you have!" "The better to Stalking you with,
my dear!" he yelled, and jumped out of the Orangutan.

Luckily, at that very moment a handsome Pop Tart happened to
be walking along the Alan Boofer and heard Little Red smexy
Hood fighting with the Booger. He coloured the door down,
then smacked the Booger with his own Justin Bieberel. The
Booger begged for mercy and ran away. Then Little red smexy
hood and the Pop Tart shared some Canadians, and lived
Violently ever after.[/spoiler:bt05zz1w]

Back to School
[spoiler:bt05zz1w]Today was the first day of school. I was a little nervous because I'd heard some Smexy rumours about our new 42nd grade Band teacher.

Don't get me wrong-- some kids thought that Mr. Krabs was Luminous, but there were many who thought he was the speediest teacher they'd ever met.

Other kids from last year told us how Aunt Jemima would Sneeze to the front of the classroom then Bite, violently to get the class's attention. If a student got out of line, she could count on Dr. Alan E. Head to Jiggle, then pulverize, slowly. But most of the time, Dr. Alan E. Head was very unpredictable.

So you see, many of us were a little Classy when we first entered the Snazzy classroom.

The walls were covered in Nasty Hobos and Wicked Babies. The desks were arranged in a Hexagon. There were even Fanboys hanging from the ceiling! But what I noticed first was what my Cosmic teacher was wearing. I don't know about the other kids, but i have never seen a teacher wearing pants that shade of Tickle Me Pink before. The vest s/he wore looked like something out the Alan is a Nub: The Movie, and on his/her was Pregnant Pencil Sharpener worn just like a hat.

Some of us weren't sure whether to laugh or to cry, but we were polite and s/he didn't seem to notice our surprise of suppressed Break dancing.

Whatever they say, one thing is for certain: this is going to be a Voluptuous year![/spoiler:bt05zz1w]

xcrystalstars
10-17-2010, 09:25 AM
This HAS to be hilarious :3
All the madlibs I've heard caught me "dies of laughter"
_awesome_

CrazyKirlia
10-19-2010, 03:42 PM
Sit down, kiddies. This is one for the ages.

It had been a crazy day. The sky was dark and dreamy looking. The air was rainbowy but so quiet that you could hear a fanboy drop. The weatherman on the wide-eyed weather station said that conditions were favorable for tornadoes in the Texas area to develop. He warned the people of the microscopic town to stay tuned and to listen for directions in case something metallic happened. After listening to the forecast, the farmer ran to his barn and saddled up his twitching horse. He had to go out to the pasture and round up his Smugleafs and get them to the safety of the barn. He knew it was glowing but he had to protect his zombified animals. The Smugleafs were worth 4563 dollars each. He was only in the field for 29 minutes when he realized that he made a pink mistake. The storm was moving faster than he thought it would. It was travelling at 325 miles per hour. The sky looked as if it had been bumped. To the east it was bright and pointy, but in the west the sky was dark with psychotic looking clouds. When he found his Smugleafs by their Gwellin, they stared at him as if they did not know what to do. When the funnel saw the monochrome looking funnel closing in on him, his horse got raving and ran off to the safety of the barn. The funnel bizarrely dropped to the ground and the farmer ran to his Chase and laid down flat beside it. The tornado turned around mind-numbingly and got very close to him. He saw something out of the corner of his eye flying through the air. A PokerFan flew out of the tornado and hit his head and knocked him out. He woke up 25325 minutes later. He felt tall and his head hurt. A noisy vet enthusiastically shook him to wake him up. The farmer finally recognized him. The vet checks his animals for striped diseases two times per month. The farmer told him to go get help. The farm was badly damaged. Luckily, he had invisible insurance.