PDA

View Full Version : Piano Sheet music

zach2m1
10-19-2008, 09:15 PM
O.k as some of you may know and I play the piano but I was wondering that if some one could ,send me some awesome sheet music. Nothing to hard though cause I only in grade 3 conservatory though. I would appreciate it :)

Ninboycl
10-19-2008, 09:35 PM
O.k as some of you may know and I play the piano but I was wondering that if some one could ,send me some awesome sheet music. Nothing to hard though cause I only in grade 3 conservatory though. I would appreciate it :)

I could send you some Alto Sax Music. It's not piano music, but you can still play it! (It's pretty challenging too.)

And wait, I dunno if this should be deleted for legality, since were helping someone learn, and that music distribution copyright poop is poop.

MSico
10-19-2008, 10:38 PM
I've got the sheet music for Pink Floyd's Echoes... but no scanner, or the patience to scan in 400 pages... and most of it isn't for piano... :P

Sonic62
10-20-2008, 01:16 AM
I've got sheet music, it may be a little advanced though. I got the over world theme of Super Mario Bros. (I can play some of it) I also have Green Hill Zone, which is really advanced.

zach2m1
10-20-2008, 09:20 PM

I could send you some Alto Sax Music. It's not piano music, but you can still play it! (It's pretty challenging too.)

And wait, I dunno if this should be deleted for legality, since were helping someone learn, and that music distribution copyright poop is poop.

Ninboy that would be great I also play the alto sax I would like it if you could send me some sheet music :D

Ninboycl
10-20-2008, 10:44 PM

Ninboy that would be great I also play the alto sax I would like it if you could send me some sheet music :D
ill try tommorow

erik
10-21-2008, 03:41 PM
I want to see this sheet music too

Ninboycl
10-21-2008, 06:54 PM
I want to see this sheet music too
why, you think im lying?

Edit: heres "Toccata For Band"

If you want something harder/easier, tell me.

erik
10-21-2008, 08:39 PM
why are you getting so defensive lmao

I just want to see what type of music you can play, calm down

Ninboycl
10-21-2008, 08:46 PM
why are you getting so defensive lmao

I just want to see what type of music you can play, calm down
I play the music the conductor gives us.

zach2m1
10-21-2008, 08:48 PM
Well Ninboy im not exactly good at Alto sax though :?, cause I sorta started this year in band so ya I suck :P... :? but thanks for the sheet music anyways :)

Ninboycl
10-21-2008, 09:11 PM
Well Ninboy im not exactly good at Alto sax though :?, cause I sorta started this year in band so ya I suck :P... :? but thanks for the sheet music anyways :)
I see. I guess you wouldn't even know half the sharp's on that piece without a fingering chart then :D (Don't worry, I'm in my fourth year of alto sax and I still look at the chart....every second class >.>)