PDA

View Full Version : Greetings. Again.

Lone_Snipa!
10-20-2008, 06:42 AM
Apparently I've been neglecting to come here so my old account got zapped. No biggie no biggie, so I'm introducing myself again. I am Lone_Snipa! nutcase extroardinaire. I hope to see everyone at this up and coming marathon (I've attended two now) and want to see lots of the crazies. Also, keep calling for Earthbound, we got secret of mana last week while good isn't quite right. Lets beat the system!

Kurono
10-20-2008, 06:44 AM
Hallo!

TheSpeedGamers
10-20-2008, 09:06 AM
Apparently I've been neglecting to come here so my old account got zapped. No biggie no biggie, so I'm introducing myself again. I am Lone_Snipa! nutcase extroardinaire. I hope to see everyone at this up and coming marathon (I've attended two now) and want to see lots of the crazies. Also, keep calling for Earthbound, we got secret of mana last week while good isn't quite right. Lets beat the system!

Oh there's gonna be LOTS OF CRAZIES!

CommentatorGuy
10-20-2008, 04:58 PM
First off your old account wasn't deleted just we have new and improved forums!! woot woot XD

Also yah lone_snipa I remember you from the chat during our marathons. I mainly remember you from the earthbound marathon because we were lost at some parts and would basically see what you said to know what to do next. Rofl so yah thanks for the help there =P and I am glad to see you found your way back!

sooo Welcome back!!!

MSico
10-20-2008, 05:04 PM
What's up Lone Snipa!

fettouhi
10-20-2008, 05:24 PM
welcome back lone snipa

zach2m1
10-20-2008, 09:24 PM
Hey welcome to the forums! :D Your gona enjoy it here

Sonic62
10-21-2008, 02:17 AM