PDA

View Full Version : would you rather...

bobo_dude16
10-23-2008, 02:35 PM
this is a forum game the rules are you ask a question with two possible choices but first you answer the one above you (YOU MUST ANSWER IT) soo.... ill start

would you rather die by falling off a plane or being shat by a terrorist? remamber you have to answer the one above you then make a question like mine.... any subjest. just has to have 2 AND ONLY 2 answers

HAVE FUN _awesome_

Overload
10-23-2008, 05:13 PM
Plane

Would you rather kill yourself or an endangered animal.

Aeronautical
10-23-2008, 05:19 PM
Uhhhh. Depends on the animal. Just so-so endangered, the animal. REALLY endangered myself. Waaaaaaah! I don't wanna come off as a heartless animal killer! I <3 animals.
Anyways, being attacked by aliens or by zombies?

bobo_dude16
10-23-2008, 05:30 PM
zombies...

would you rather eat your foot or peice of crap with fungus on it?

wow im random

zach2m1
10-23-2008, 06:12 PM
hmmm the foot would be very painful so maby the crap :shock: :?

wiifan_362
10-23-2008, 06:29 PM
would you rather die in the vacum of space or drown

killaontherox
10-23-2008, 07:06 PM
It depends on my mood. But drowning sounds better.

Death by being carelessly ripped to shreds by a psycho in front of your entire family Or being forced to eat your entire body...alone?

Rust
10-23-2008, 09:54 PM
Rip to shreds. Fun for the whole family!

If someone forced you to kill either 1,000 000 men or 1,000 000 women, or if you refused to choose then they all die, who would you choose to kill?

MSico
10-24-2008, 12:29 AM
The men.

Would you rather be able to see as perfectly in the dark as in the light, or be able to hover one inch off the ground? (not fly)

bobo_dude16
10-24-2008, 09:43 AM
hover... i can already see in the dark

would you rather have a good job but be a vegan and allergic to a lOT of things or have a bad job but have no allergies and can eat whatever you want?

CommentatorGuy
10-27-2008, 03:05 AM
bad job, because I love food plus I can just quit and become a full time speed gamer. woot woot

also @ rust... that whole fun for the whole family comment... lmao dude that was freaken awesome. you win sir.

Shoot a puppy or a kitten.

zach2m1
10-27-2008, 08:53 AM
would you rather die in the vacum of space or drown

I would say the vacum of space cause it would be a original experience :P

kmmgreen5
10-27-2008, 03:33 PM
(idk why we havent done this yet)

would you rather eat dirtos and mt.dew cereal or eat a caramel spoon

bobo_dude16
10-27-2008, 05:48 PM
doritos and mt. dew

would you rather be a steedgamer or a weedgamer? lol

kmmgreen5
10-27-2008, 06:11 PM
THE STEED GAMERS FTW

k would you rather be beaten down by an old lady or streak through a police sation

Diana3
10-27-2008, 06:16 PM
THE STEED GAMERS FTW

k would you rather be beaten down by an old lady or streak through a police sation

I'd rather streak, but I assume I'd be arrested... so I suppose I'd take the beating

These are always so negative! I realize that they're supposed to be difficult to answer but some of them are terrible! Haha so...

Would you rather hug a kitten or a puppy?

kmmgreen5
10-27-2008, 06:26 PM
hug a _metroid_ .... lol

would you rather destroy a puppy or a kitten

dryuriev7777
10-27-2008, 06:27 PM
Lol why do you have to be so positive Diana? :P

Ummmmm I'll go with the destroying of dogs because all kittens are cute but some dogs make me stab myself in the eye.

Would you rather get eaten by a horrible zombie platypus or eat that zombie platypus, become a zombie yourself, only to get your head blown off with a shotgun by Jill Valentine?

Diana3
10-27-2008, 06:28 PM
hug a _metroid_ .... lol

would you rather destroy a puppy or a kitten

I'd rather save them both heroically and have lots of newspaper articles written about me.

kmmgreen5
10-27-2008, 06:43 PM
Would you rather get eaten by a horrible zombie platypus or eat that zombie platypus, become a zombie yourself, only to get your head blown off with a shotgun by Jill Valentine?

well its not very nice but i would throw diana to the platypus have it eat her then become its friend and start an army of zombie platypus's that would rule the world

what would you do join the zombie army or save diana

Sonic62
10-27-2008, 11:04 PM
would you rather eat dirtos and mt.dew cereal or eat a caramel spoon
Caramel spoon easily. Doritos are disgusting! Being mixed in with Mountain Dew is just... ick!

bobo_dude16
10-28-2008, 01:01 PM

well its not very nice but i would throw diana to the platypus have it eat her then become its friend and start an army of zombie platypus's that would rule the world

what would you do join the zombie army or save diana
i would save diana only to enoll her into my army! :twisted:

would you rather be a fruit or vegitable?

GoSmitty
10-28-2008, 01:32 PM
THE STEED GAMERS FTW

I'd rather streak, but I assume I'd be arrested... so I suppose I'd take the beating

These are always so negative! I realize that they're supposed to be difficult to answer but some of them are terrible! Haha so...

I agree with Diana, what's with the negativity? It often goes beyond negativity even and is just gross. I'd rather be a vegetable, because I'd be less likely to be eaten. Would you rather have Phil's hat or Tyler's pants?

Diana3
10-28-2008, 06:12 PM
THE STEED GAMERS FTW

I agree with Diana, what's with the negativity? It often goes beyond negativity even and is just gross. I'd rather be a vegetable, because I'd be less likely to be eaten. Would you rather have Phil's hat or Tyler's pants?

Phil's hat because that way you get both

Would you rather win a limousine ride to work/school every day for a year or free karate lessons?

kmmgreen5
10-28-2008, 06:21 PM
limo i hate having to wait for the bus

would you rather be samus or mega man

Aeronautical
10-28-2008, 07:37 PM
I agree with Diana, these are pretty negative, and even gruesome. I'd rather be Samus of course _samus_

Would you rather fight a monstrous dragon or break up with your boyfriend/girlfriend you've been with for a while?

kmmgreen5
10-28-2008, 08:16 PM
would you become a hero for breaking up FIGHT THE DRAGON FTW

would you rather be a road kill collector or a garbage man

wiifan_362
10-28-2008, 08:35 PM
Doritos are disgusting! Being mixed in with Mountain Dew is just... ick!

agreed.

if u were a tomato, would u like to called a fruit or a veggie.

CommentatorGuy
10-29-2008, 02:22 PM
A veggie cuz sometimes people refer to someone who swings a different way as a "fruit" if you know what I mean.

NOW I WANT MY QUESTION ANSWERED!
And yes it is negative diana but too bad I am asking anyways...

Shoot a puppy or a kitten?

bobo_dude16
10-29-2008, 03:53 PM
hmmm i would say shoot a kitten.... awwwww
http://www.postimage.org/Pq2gMknJ.gif (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Pq2gMknJ) (lol shocasin new crappy smiley i made)

win a million dollars or the first sucessful jatpack (cant buy with the million dollars)

dryuriev7777
10-29-2008, 06:06 PM
hmm...I'll only go with the jetpack if it has an unending supply of fuel.
Would you rather have the triforce of courage, wisdom, or power? _triforce_

Sonic62
10-30-2008, 12:46 AM
Triforce of Courage.

Blind or Deaf?

MSico
10-30-2008, 12:48 AM
Deaf.

Would you rather live in the world presented in Fallout 3 or Oblivion?

zach2m1
10-30-2008, 12:57 PM
umm its a hard choice but I would say deaf though. I could still play piano like Beethoven :D Just need to chop off the legs of the piano and listen to the floors vibrations

dryuriev7777
10-30-2008, 06:31 PM
Would you rather live in the world presented in Fallout 3 or Oblivion?
Ummm...I guess oblivion only because oblivion is really pretty and magical and fallout is all radioactive and has giant bugs (uggghh)

Would you rather lack physical feelings or emotional feelings?

MSico
10-30-2008, 06:35 PM
I've lived without emotions for a couple of years, and it was pretty great at the time, but I'd have to try going without physical sensation.

Would you rather eat a bucket of bugs or just one bug? :shock:

Aeronautical
11-04-2008, 01:04 PM
I've lived without emotions for a couple of years, and it was pretty great at the time, but I'd have to try going without physical sensation.

Would you rather eat a bucket of bugs or just one bug? :shock:
This is a trick question, right? I'd rather eat one bug! Not that I'd enjoy, it. BLECK!
Would you rather do good deeds and not be known or them or be famous for doing nothing?

MSico
11-04-2008, 02:12 PM
Eww did you hear that everyone Aero said she'd eat a bug! :lol: jk

bobo_dude16
11-04-2008, 02:19 PM
Eww did you hear that everyone Aero said she'd eat a bug! :lol: jk
its a girl!?!?!? :shock:

anyways, i would rather be famous for doing nithing (like phil)

would u rather be a mac or a pc?

Sonic62
11-04-2008, 02:48 PM
PC. Inb4Gwellin says a mac is a PC so it wins anyway.

Gwellin
11-04-2008, 02:59 PM
PC. Inb4Gwellin says a mac is a PC so it wins anyway.
Mac Mac! MAAACCC!