PDA

View Full Version : I got a problem.....

zach2m1
10-29-2008, 09:49 PM
Well at school theres this kid whois like a old friend with one of my other friends. And you know he was ok for a while but recently he bin a real douche bag to me I asked him to stop and stuff. Then today he said he wanted to beat me up on halloween if I go with (this group). I am not affraid to fight I just dont WANT to fight him though. So today I tried talking to him to ask if we could start on a clean slate suprisingly he siad ok. So later that day one of my other friends told me that the guy still wanted to fight me on haloween even though I made a truce with him. So I have no friging clue of what to do. I don't want to fight him cause I don't see how thats gona result to anything and the even wierder part is I have bn trying to be nice to him. So I dont get it. What should I do? :?

wiifan_362
10-29-2008, 09:58 PM
bring a BB gun along and say it's for realz. or u could just ignore him.

dryuriev7777
10-29-2008, 10:58 PM
Wow that guy has some serious issues. I mean it's one thing to be pissed and all at someone, but to straight up tell someone you're fine with them and talk crap behind his back is messed up. I agree with wiifan just ignore him. I mean if you've done nothing wrong to him then theres no reason why you should pay any attention to his bs. And if he does give you trouble then at the very least your friends should back you up. Or you could try to get him expelled for threatening you.

Kurono
10-30-2008, 05:34 AM
I'm gonna have to agree with the above.

MSico
10-30-2008, 10:29 AM
If this guy's being a douche to you, are you only being nice because you don't want to fight, or do you really want to be friends with him?

Also, what's the issue here? If you go out on Halloween, he's going to want to fight you, but if you go out on Halloween you'll miss part of the marathon :P it's like you'll double lose! j/k

CommentatorGuy
10-30-2008, 11:38 AM
Kick his ass.

Lol I dunno but dont skip hanging out wit ur friends cuz of him. Just remember protect the face and fast quick jabs. Oh yah and dont forget to keep the feet moving!

ChampIDC
10-30-2008, 11:44 AM
Well, I'd say just stick with your friends on Halloween, so if he wants to fight you, you at least have people to back you up in the worst case scenario. Hopefully the person that told you he still wants to fight is just misinformed.

zach2m1
10-30-2008, 12:55 PM
If this guy's being a douche to you, are you only being nice because you don't want to fight, or do you really want to be friends with him?

Also, what's the issue here? If you go out on Halloween, he's going to want to fight you, but if you go out on Halloween you'll miss part of the marathon :P it's like you'll double lose! j/k

Well Phill I dont want to be his friend he just hangs out with alot of my friends but the thing is no one really likes him though but he doesn't know that. And the issue is that he wants to fight me on Haloween if I go with with my friends though.

fettouhi
10-30-2008, 01:37 PM

Well Phill I dont want to be his friend he just hangs out with alot of my friends but the thing is no one really likes him though but he doesn't know that. And the issue is that he wants to fight me on Haloween if I go with with my friends though.

ok question. why the hell don't your "friend" back you up and tell the guy to go to hell or you and your friend will get medieval on his ass ? if your "friend" don't support you with such a jerk then many they are not worth having as friends.

Mezix
10-30-2008, 02:00 PM
Kick his ass.

Exactly, don't let this guy ruin your Halloween. If he does end up fighting you, kick his ass, and if you end up needing a little help, your "friend" should back you up.

Overload
10-30-2008, 04:04 PM
He's probably just messing with your head.

kmmgreen5
10-30-2008, 05:17 PM
the answer to all these problems is...............

DONT FIGHT
GET YOUR ASS KICKED

AND THEN SUE HIM FOR ALL HE'S WORTH
_hat_
.8-) oh ya i went there

bobo_dude16
10-30-2008, 05:27 PM
be the bigger man and not fight. fighting like that will only result in someone actulally thinking kmm is funny jkjkjk :lol:

zach2m1
10-30-2008, 06:10 PM
be the bigger man and not fight. fighting like that will only result in someone actulally thinking kmm is funny jkjkjk :lol:

Well I have bin trying to be a bigger person bobo

MSico
10-30-2008, 06:32 PM
LOL at all the people saying to fight.

>_>

<_<

Dude you should totally fight him! It would be awesome!

Mezix
10-31-2008, 02:28 PM
Well anyways, if you end up fighting, good luck.

zach2m1
10-31-2008, 08:59 PM
Well I did and I ended up kicking his ass. So he got it comin to him I tried to be nice but he just would stop

Mezix
10-31-2008, 09:02 PM
Well I did and I ended up kicking his ass. So he got it comin to him I tried to be nice but he just would stop
Good job

Overload
11-02-2008, 05:48 PM
Falcon Pawnch is the answer to all life's problems.

Aeronautical
11-02-2008, 07:26 PM
Wow, that really sucks. Surprisingly, I sometimes have that happen to me too. Most of the time the person doesn't try to beat me up. I'm not entirely sure what the best thing to do is. I'm glad to hear that you managed to win, bullies are cowards after all.

kmmgreen5
11-02-2008, 08:09 PM
BUT YOU COULD'VE SUED!!!! lol

MSico
11-02-2008, 08:41 PM
You, friend Zach, have a story for life.

zach2m1
11-04-2008, 08:42 PM
You, friend Zach, have a story for life.

What i dont get it?

Kurono
11-04-2008, 09:20 PM
He means you have the ability to brag how this kid said he'd kick your ass, but you actually kicked his.
Or so I believe.

zach2m1
11-04-2008, 09:22 PM
Well I didnt want to fight though he brought it to him self I tried every thing I tried to be friends start on a clean slate and yet he still wanted to fight me :?

Aeronautical
11-04-2008, 09:27 PM
Well I didnt want to fight though he brought it to him self I tried every thing I tried to be friends start on a clean slate and yet he still wanted to fight me :?
That's too bad. I'm sorry it had to turn out that way Zach.

localretard
11-04-2008, 09:32 PM
Dude where's the video or pics of this. I want to see sad bully faces...haha.

Sonic62
11-04-2008, 10:31 PM
Dude where's the video or pics of this. I want to see sad bully faces...haha.
http://www.21stcenturymed.org/sad-face.jpg

HaHaBoom92
11-05-2008, 01:14 AM
Well he got what was coming to him I suppose. Could you give any info on what happened after you kicked his ass? Was there a scene or did he just cry and run off. Sucks it had to go this way but hey at least it was his ass that got beat and not yours.

Aeronautical
11-05-2008, 01:19 AM
Yeah. I hope it didn't soil your image at all. I doubt it did, though. People like that usually don't have the prestige to bring down the public opinion of you.

MSico
11-05-2008, 07:42 AM
Sorry, I'll be more specific--

A lot of people don't get in fights in their life, or at least not fistfights. Even if you didn't 'win', you'll always be able to say you've been in a fight and that will stay with you. (At first this may come with regrets I suppose, but in a few years when the issue gets brushed aside it'll just be a kind of awesome story.)

zach2m1
11-05-2008, 08:48 AM
K since its done and over with can some one close this topic thanks :D And I was sorta ashamed and I felt really bad that I did fight him though im just not that kind of person so I talked to the guy and I said I was sorry andI asked him if we could put it behind us and he said ok so it looks like it was all good :) So thanks for your support guys.