PDA

View Full Version : Thank you TSG for raising money for autisim.

nyttyn
07-18-2009, 10:08 PM
I just wanted to give a huge thanks to you guys for raising money for autisim. I had to deal with it my entire life (Aspergers syndrome if you are curious), and it has been a pain. But its great to see them raising funds and concerns like this, especially though final fantasy! So thanks TSG, You made my day. :D

the1stpkmnfan
07-18-2009, 10:10 PM
Thank you too nyttyn, we're glad you're enjoying TSG's FF Marathon. Im super sorry to hear about your life though, but our love for TSG and the Community is so strong, you're a part of it. Glad to have you here. :)

nyttyn
07-18-2009, 10:13 PM
Thank you too nyttyn, we're glad you're enjoying TSG's FF Marathon. Im super sorry to hear about your life though, but our love for TSG and the Community is so strong, you're a part of it. Glad to have you here. :)
Heh, I plan to stick around. The most memorable event from having to deal with it, that totaly makes up for the suck of everything else?
Definitely the weight vest for fidgeting. That thing looked like a army jacket or something.

kmmgreen5
07-18-2009, 10:58 PM
aww it feels great to know were helping people like yourself

(<.< still wish i could donate to things but alas i'll spam the internet for more donators)

Koji45
07-18-2009, 11:30 PM
Yes! Same as nyttyn! I really thank you guys for raising money for autisum as to! I to have Aspergers syndrome, and it' can make life difficult at times. I am thankful I don't have it as bad as my cousins did, but still.
Again, thank you very much! ^_^

Kilgard
07-19-2009, 01:52 AM
I'm glad I got the chance to help raise money for you guys and others who are in the same situation. ACT is a great charity and have been great to us, so I couldn't be happier to take a few hours out of my day to help someone else out.

So thanks to you guys for being great!

Sonic62
07-19-2009, 11:54 AM
You're very welcome, I'm very happy you're enjoying the marathon! :)