PDA

View Full Version : thanks = )

robotninjapirate
07-21-2009, 02:17 PM
i've been watching your final fantasy marathon and i want to thank you for doing stuff like this.
I'm currently coming to the end of a rough year of chemotherapy (took up my whole senior year of highschool :|) and you guys gave me ideas of stuff i can do with one of my favorite things, video games, to help give back to the people who helped to pay the ridiculous hospital bills
again, thanks a ton _awesome_

KatTheBard
07-21-2009, 04:48 PM
oh, wow. That's really rough. What was it? We should do another marathon for a cancer charity :D

YalWerdna
07-21-2009, 04:51 PM
Wow, this is so nice to hear. On behalf of TSG, you're most certainly welcome.

robotninjapirate
07-21-2009, 05:04 PM
oh, wow. That's really rough. What was it? We should do another marathon for a cancer charity :D
it was hodgkins lymphoma, but it was on the verge of moving in to my lungs and liver, the cancer cells filled my chest, surrounded my windpipe, was all in my spleen and over all wasnt fun because they had to throw me on this regimen that had the case not been so severe, they wouldnt have even thought about it = /
because of it, my lungs/liver are going to be extremely sensitive for good :cry:

KatTheBard
07-21-2009, 06:23 PM
WOW. That's what happened to someone in my graduating class. I don't know if it was HODGKINS, exactly, or if there's a difference between that and other forms of lymphoma....but he was diagnosed the weekend before we graduated this year.

I'm glad you both recovered.

robotninjapirate
07-21-2009, 06:31 PM
i got lucky that it wasnt non-hodgkins or some other form of cancer, hodgkins responds very well to chemo and is easy to cure, but no matter how you look at it, they're pumping me full of poison and in the next month radiation to help me live... kinda funny

KatTheBard
07-21-2009, 06:42 PM
Yeah. I'm not exactly sure what Logan's was. But he walked with us. It was a big deal. :D

Yeah, it is really ironic. But such is life. :lol:

Samuraiiuk
07-21-2009, 07:34 PM
Welcome Robot Ninja Pirate, the best combination of things.

Glad the chemotherapy is working, enjoy your stay on TSG and enjoy what the gamers do :).

They should start putting memory foam on hospital beds eh?

Memory Foam Charity!