PDA

View Full Version : Those Who Fight Further on Piano

NNASCJB88
07-21-2009, 02:49 PM
Hey everyone! ive been watching thespeedgamer's final fantasy marathon (as probly all of you have been) and it inspired me to re-learn those who fight further (the battle theme for FF7) on the piano. keep in mind its a piano rendition, so it doesnt sound exactly like the original song.
i had some issues getting the video itself on the forum (if any1 has any suggestions on how to do that please tell me) so ill just put the link and u guys can copy paste is in2 ur URL bar. hopefully that will work, and if it doesnt, please say so.
link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XaEz9SFxnI
please tell me what u think! (and dont worry cuz its a youtube video, you wont get rickrolled or anything.)

caramelslice
07-22-2009, 01:18 AM
This is a pretty sweet rendition. There were a few parts where it looked and sounded a tad sloppy, but it's still a great job considering you were re-learning the song. How long were you re-learning it before you recorded that video?

And on a side note, have you seen Gori Fater's piano videos? His Sonic one blew me away O.o

Dynamitekyle
07-22-2009, 01:21 AM
I liked it, pretty cool!

NNASCJB88
07-22-2009, 10:24 AM
i just started 2 relearn it about a week ago so yeah...

KatTheBard
07-22-2009, 11:57 AM
That's really good for a week's work. You're making me want to arrange again....I need to go get Finale.......I'm not sure if this is a good or a bad thing. :|

NNASCJB88
07-22-2009, 05:55 PM
aww..final fantasy 7 is over..i miss humming along 2 the battle theme..