PDA

View Full Version : Wanna be able to help you guys for future events...

rystalquinn
07-21-2009, 07:12 PM
Hiya,

After talking to Phil on IRC for awhile, he suggested I posted on here to get in contact with you guys as I might be able to help you.

Being in the fact that I have a rather ... um.. large gaming collection that I like to share / help others find games for different reasons... I wanna purpose in some way a way I could donate games and/or systems for your marathons.
Example : You guys are doing Megaman soon. I heard several times "We need a copy of Legends 1/2 or the misadventures of tron bon..." I got those and many others I wanna be able to donate for you to use or what not for your marathons.

If this is something you guys could benefit from please PM me or something so I can try to be in some way a helper. I already like what you guys are doing, and since you are local enough to me (I am outside of DFW) I can do what I can to be some support.

Thanks,
-Philip

Trinitis
07-21-2009, 08:26 PM
Wow, what a great offer.

Hats off to you friend. :)

I wish I lived in the area so I could help out. :( Guess I'm stuck helping promote.

wee187
07-21-2009, 09:21 PM
Good job! I'm new too, also got encouraged by Phil to get on here. Being a Global Moderator on another Final Fantasy site, I'm really ready to help out here too. ;D Maybe one day I'll fulfill my new dream of becoming an actual TSG gamer. :D

CaptainCanada5
07-22-2009, 12:33 PM
That's an awesome idea!!! I've been a video game player most of my life, but I don't really have that many games. Even though I don't have the largest collection, I would try to help TSG as much as I can (if a donation ever came up), but the only problem is... I live nowhere near Texas.

Since nothing has come up yet, I'll promote as much as I can on YouTube, Facebook, etc.

Ferenc
07-22-2009, 03:48 PM
You have Misadventures of Tron Bon?!?! <3
I know Gwellin has been hunting for that one and I think Legends 2.

rystalquinn
07-22-2009, 04:31 PM
And yes.. I do have the misadventures of Tron Bonne.. I actually today picked up a -second- copy just for the marathon if you guys need it.

-Philip