PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to all of our fans!!!

RobZombie
07-24-2009, 11:11 PM
Hey guys just thank the whole TSG Community for tuning in and helping us reach our greatest goal yet $50,600.59 (as of right now) again I just wanted to Thank You all for helping us with this because without a communitity as warm hearted as you none of this would be possible :)

PS: Might be a few errors in throughout this post to tired to fix now just wanted to let you guys know how Thankfull I as well as the entire Speed Gamers Team is for making this marathon our most sucessfull one yet :)

jolt1030
07-24-2009, 11:18 PM
I think we all deserve a well rounded Huzzah!! for the awesome work the TSG guys did and of course for the community for spreading the word in every website possible!! _awesome_

Fullsilverwolf
07-24-2009, 11:22 PM
Huzzah! This has been the greatest marathon, ever! _awesome_
I hope we get another marathon this sucessful in the future.

diamondedge83
07-24-2009, 11:23 PM
Thank you guys for putting on such a great event, this has been one of the best weeks ever. I tuned in every moment I wasn't asleep or at work. You should all be proud of yourselves!

the1stpkmnfan
07-24-2009, 11:26 PM
Yeah Rob, we can't possibly stip thanking you and everyone else in this marathon. It was super fun! :D

Especially my sister and her step sister were amazed to see you on TV. Im pretty sure you know them, because they know you. :P

Once again, spendid marathon, and it wasnt possible without everyone there.

AlanEdgeHead
07-24-2009, 11:29 PM
I don't know if I can speak for everyone when I say this, but we'd like to thank you guys too, Rob. If you guys didn't give up sleep to put on this Marathon, we wouldn't have had the opportunity to donate to it. It was fun, entertaining, and you guys even got a ton of the publicity you deserve. I can't wait for the next Marathon, but now it's time for you TSG guys to get the rest that you deserve.

07-24-2009, 11:31 PM
best marathon yet all i have to say is i was glad to be apart of it by donating

crazyguy606
07-24-2009, 11:35 PM
Hazzah!
This being the first TSG Marathon that I have viewed and truly, it was fantastic.
Enjoyed everything about it; the game play, the commentaries, the chat, the hilariously weird things that you guys were doing, all the references that you guys were making, the singing, everything.
I'm sure you guys are exhausted. Everyone who has supported, donated, and watched throughout the week deserve to give you guys a round of applause! [definitely shout out some encores as well]
Can't wait for the MegaMan Marathon.
Keep it up TSG. _awesome_

Dotcom
07-24-2009, 11:39 PM
Yeah this was my first TSG marathon it was just crazy alot of fun and i can say it wont be my last. be looking for me at next marathons i be Billymaysqq. TY guys alot

Sophocles
07-24-2009, 11:44 PM
awesome marathon. it was sad to see it end, and now I don't have anything to do in the wee hours of the morning. oh well. thanks for putting on the marathon, and like everyone else i can't wait until the next one.

TheUserless
07-24-2009, 11:46 PM
I thought what you guys did with this marathon was awesome raising that much money and just all the media attention you guys got was amazing and made me even more happy to say im part of the speed gamers community.

Corlinni
07-25-2009, 12:05 AM
It was an awsome Marathon. I had many laughs and enjoyed the Marathon all the way through. What some of you guys would do for donations. I'm going to have to get my hands on some Vegemite now and try it myself.

awesomedude
07-25-2009, 12:28 AM
Definitely one amazing and memorable marathon. It was amazing to see all the donations come in so fast at the end. It's sad that it's over, but there's another just around the corner. With a lot more fans to enjoy it too.

zach2m1
07-25-2009, 12:40 AM
Lol no prob Rob, and I would like to second everything he said. All of you guys are seriously awesome. All you people helped us reach to this goal. All you guys made this a reality. All you guys helped TSG get on the news! This marathon was my favourite, followed up by Halo >.> Well anyways I would like to thank all of you. You guys donated, promoted and I can't thank you guys enough for that.

LoKuS
07-25-2009, 01:07 AM
It was awesome. Everyone spare second i had i spent watching. thank you guys for putting on a great show!! :D

Sonic62
07-25-2009, 01:16 AM
Hazzah for the shop keep! I mean all of us for being so successful this marathon! :)

AlanEdgeHead
07-25-2009, 01:19 AM
As great as everyone was, I feel sorry for whoever has to make up the donators list. Over 2,000 contributors. I guess it's well worth it, though. :D

TheFinnGamer
07-25-2009, 03:27 AM
This was the first marathon I stayed up until 1 am to watch the end and it was EPIC to the max! I'm looking foreward to the chestwaxing etc.
And the Inside of the hat was Twisted!

Haruka
07-25-2009, 05:21 AM
I do also, as a part of the community, also thank everyone, the Speed Gaming participants for setting it all up great, such as the commentators and gamers, who all did a fantastic work this marathon, the chat authorities, and especially all the donators and all the other people as a major factor of making this marathon financially the most succeeded so far.

Tanexion
07-25-2009, 10:29 AM
Thanks to you too Rob! You were practically tortured and *I* for one didn't want to see it happen.....
I totally wanted to see it happen

Carnage
07-25-2009, 11:31 AM
This was my second TSG event that I watched, and now because of it I see just how amazing the community is here. Thanks to everyone.

Trombonus
07-25-2009, 12:10 PM
Thanks to all the players and commentators, especially those in the house. You guys deserve a week of sleep after that ordeal. :P

Gotta give a big thanks to all the chat ops and mods who kept the chats as sane as humanly possible. Without you guys these marathons would fall apart, and you do a great job.

A huge thanks goes out to everyone who donated. I felt good about us making $20,000, but $50,000? Not only did we meet our original goal, but we demolished it. Fantastic!

Also gotta welcome all the new members from around the net. I think my favorite part of these marathons is meeting new friends, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

And finally, a BIG personal thank you to Britt, Tyler and Rob for the shout outs during the marathon. They really meant a lot to me.

Snowy620
07-25-2009, 12:34 PM
What got me hooked was the MOTHER marathon. I'm glad I decided to stick around and watch this one.

JaggerG
07-25-2009, 03:26 PM
The last 3 marathons had been for games I've never played (for the most part). Regardless, I loved each of them. :^)

EternalJehuty
07-25-2009, 03:31 PM
It was a joy to be able to watch, contribute, and participate in this great event!

MiniKitty
07-25-2009, 03:44 PM
Rob! :D
Tromby basically said everything that I wanted to say. It's amazing that we made it to our goal, and this marathon wouldn't have been nearly as successful if we had taken out any part of it. I'm so glad that I got to be a part of this experience, and I can't wait for the next marathon!
And I'd also like to thank Rob, Tyler, and Britt for all of the shout-outs they gave me throughout the marathon, especially for Rob giving me one during his thank you speech. They meant a lot, and I really do think that you guys are amazing. <3

Exclamation Point
07-25-2009, 03:53 PM
I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU SO MUCH!

Let us rejoice in great euphoria and jubilation! Huzzah!
But in all seriousness, everything that happened in this marathon blew me away. I just can't sum up how excited and pleased I am with everything that happened.

Everybody deserves the biggest thanks and praises, I only wish I could acknowledge every single person that played part.

gama-chan
07-25-2009, 04:19 PM
no need to thank us it's you guys who do this marvelous thing for charity. Nice job to all of you!!

Samuraiiuk
07-25-2009, 04:20 PM
I feel privileged to have been a part of the marathon, as a Fanartist, as a Fan, as a Donator and a Promoter.

I'll be back to watch every single other marathon you do and I'll be there to watch you progress through your goals like you did this time :).

You guys did a great job playing the games, interacting with us and most of all, being awesome.

Gg :D.

pkGamerB
07-25-2009, 06:52 PM
Everyone who donated is awesome! And you can't forget the gamers and commentators, of course. _awesome_ Hopefully I'll be able to donate at the next marathon.

mayday22
07-25-2009, 07:34 PM
This was the first TSG marathon that I really sat down to watch, and I'm so glad to have had the opportunity. I really love the sense of community that you manage to maintain, and it was awesome to be around to see all those donation records! Congrats, guys! Hope you're resting up!

Jamesdh17
07-25-2009, 07:46 PM
Wow, to thank any 1 group of people would be too much so i guess i should thank the entire community and all of it's supporters.
I wish i could have donated more but i don't have a job yet so i was short on cash. :(

chrismog2
07-25-2009, 08:52 PM
It was really awesome to witness and be a part of this marathon... You guys really made everyone feel like they were active participants and not just spectators out in a crowd :D Big props to TSG and to everybody out there who did what they could to support an awesome charity. The next marathon's already bookmarked and circled in big red ink... Though maybe I should change it to Blue Bomber colors? _megaman_

AsherXII
07-26-2009, 03:35 AM
Huzzah's all around! It really was a great marathon. Well done everyone! :D

Dynamitekyle
07-26-2009, 03:38 AM
Hooray! Goal Accomplished! This was the best marathon I've ever watched.

RobZombie
07-26-2009, 05:12 AM
Thanks Guys and Ya hearing all of you guys thank yous really makes it all worth while I remember our first marathon its crazy how much we have grown since then and it again is all thanks to you guys so keep up all the good work guys cant wait to see you all again in August

AlanEdgeHead
07-26-2009, 05:31 AM
And August can't get here quick enough. I'm marking off the days on my calendar until we reach the date of the Mega Man Marathon. Oh, what a wait.

CactusChef
07-26-2009, 10:29 PM
And thanks to TSG for hosting such an awesome FF Marathon. Congrats of exceeding expectations in donations! I will definitely see you back for the Megaman Marathon!