PDA

View Full Version : Gwellin's hat

Darklight18818
07-25-2009, 04:16 AM
how did Gwellin get his hat

also you should sell phil and gwellin hats

caramelslice
07-25-2009, 04:19 AM
I think there's already a thread about merchandise ideas. And I think you can get those hats in Canada.

Darklight18818
07-25-2009, 04:20 AM
oh well

Tanexion
07-25-2009, 10:49 AM
How he got his hat, I'm not sure about. It's probably really easy to find them in Canada.
As for selling them, you should post that suggestion here http://forums.thespeedgamers.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=3360

zach2m1
07-25-2009, 11:14 AM
How he got his hat, I'm not sure about. It's probably really easy to find them in Canada.
That is where you are wrong my friend. Other than special days like Canada day its actually really hard to find one. The only place you could probably find one is at some kind of all out Canadian store in downtown Toronto.

Scruff
07-25-2009, 06:15 PM
Other than Canadian clothing and merchandise stores, I can't think of any other places to get them.

Carnage
07-25-2009, 11:21 PM
I think I've seen some in Niagara Falls.

Mega_Mario
07-26-2009, 08:37 AM
That's cool, but they're probably all soaked by now.

I went to my good friend Google with many a search term and came out empty-handed, sorry.Good one. :lol:

Yeah, I remember during the marathon, Gwellin told us that his hat had a website on it. I also remember Google searching it and finding it and Gwellin said he would look into the website. I can't quite remember the name, but it seems nobody else sells them online. :(

Gwellin never did tell us the real story of how he got his hat.

Gwellin
07-26-2009, 12:55 PM
I did tell the story. I walked in to The Bay (The Hudson Bay company), which is a Canadian chain, and bought it. There is nothing like it in my city anymore.

Zach, really, if you can track some down in Toronto, tell me. We might be able to work something out for me to pay you to buy and send them to Texas.

Violentos
07-26-2009, 01:34 PM
I'm in Calgary. I'll have a look around as well!

I take it we're all talking about the Canadian Maple Leaf hat...

Sonic62
07-26-2009, 09:11 PM
I'm in Calgary. I'll have a look around as well!

I take it we're all talking about the Canadian Maple Leaf hat...
The one and only! :)

Samuraiiuk
07-27-2009, 05:39 AM
That's cool, but they're probably all soaked by now.

ba
dum
tsh

There are none in London.

So don't look there.

_awesome_

MSico
07-27-2009, 06:33 AM
I saw one last week, but I forgot to ask the guy where he got it. :? I think he skipped town, too, because I haven't seen him since Friday.

_awesome_

The Spoony Bard
07-28-2009, 12:54 AM
I may have found a lead, but not sure how far this'll get anyone. xD

Site With A Maple Leaf Hat (http://www.cooltobecanadian.com/payments/mapletouquePayPal.htm)

Gwellin
07-28-2009, 02:46 AM
I may have found a lead, but not sure how far this'll get anyone. xD

Site With A Maple Leaf Hat (http://www.cooltobecanadian.com/payments/mapletouquePayPal.htm)
Ugh. That's the site on the back of my hat, but I don't trust it anymore. The site used to be dead then shows up with this, asking for "donations" to get that hat? I got mine from The Bay, not any website.

The Spoony Bard
07-28-2009, 02:52 AM
Ugh. That's the site on the back of my hat, but I don't trust it anymore. The site used to be dead then shows up with this, asking for "donations" to get that hat? I got mine from The Bay, not any website.
I searched intensively for nine or ten minutes, and that was all I got. It's a shame, really.

There are some local shops here that have "international aisles"; they sell random merchandise they deem relevant to other countries. I'll shop around.

On a side note, I googled "maple leaf hat hudson bay" and this thread was the second search result.

TourettesOnFire
07-29-2009, 07:42 AM
The only types of hats like that I see around are from stalls and stuff and in certain amusement parks.