PDA

View Full Version : Making pokemon for anyone!!!

vedaulios
07-25-2009, 01:25 PM
I am taking requests from people to make pokemon for AR codes.
Pokemon will always take up the first slot on box 18.
Codes will always be activated by pressing L+R.
These codes will be for platinum only.
When asking for a pokemon follow these options:
Name:
Pokemon:
Shiny:
Held item:(even key items work)
LVL:
Stats:(please no overly rigged stats)
Pokerus:
Moves:
Contests complete:
Ribbons earned:
Egg:
OT:
OT gender:
Ball cough with:(even cherish)
Ability:
Met at LVL:
Place met:
Date met:
---------------------------
Note: if you want your code private just say in your reply. I will PM it to you.
2nd Note: You will need a action replay to make these work. :D

AlanEdgeHead
07-26-2009, 05:47 AM
I'm gonna go out a limb and say the majority of the users here aren't fond of hacking. Exploiting in-game glitches, maybe, but hacking the game, definitely not. It ruins the fun if you just straight out hack Pokemon.

vedaulios
07-26-2009, 08:24 AM
mmmm the only reason i hack is because iv beaten my plat legit and my pearl legit and i got sort bored
if other people don't do it, ok

the1stpkmnfan
07-26-2009, 10:46 AM
Yeah, most of our gamers here don't hack like this really. I personally, would like to have anykind of Pokemon, but it's not necessary for me anymore. I already own every Pokemon and their forms.

Sonic62
07-26-2009, 10:47 AM
If someone wants one they'll ask. Those against this sort of thing, LEAVE IT ALONE.
Thank you!

Tanexion
07-26-2009, 10:51 AM
mhm, what Pkmnfan said. It's more fun when you actually put the time into getting your perfect team. Anyway, I would think that if somone had an AR, they could just do this themselves.

Omega
07-26-2009, 07:08 PM
okay i don't really see a problem with using and AR as long as its not for creating super unlikely pokemon such as an magmorter with surf or any nonsense like that, i myself use one but its strictly for use of past events i missed out on and i DO NOT repeat DO NOT alter them in any way because then it wouldn't be the actual event pokemon and well in a sense its not but all the same its unaltered, nor do i support the use of one but like i said its for past events and nothing more, i raise and train my pokemon like everyone else and nor are my pokemon over powered beacuse i like a challenge and if your just gonna hack then why even play

LegendOfCookies
07-26-2009, 07:16 PM
If anybody takes one of these remind me to never trade pokemon or battle with them
T_T

Seriously even if you raise these pokemon but you create them with codes doesn't really change anything its unfair... and some people say well... i'm just doing this to get event pokemon i missed.... or some crap like that but SERIOUSLY since you created it with hacks its not right... for example some people say oh.. i want this pokemon that i can catch but its not swarming today... THEN TRADE FOR ONE OR WAIT FOR IT TO SWARM T_T

whatever.. i must sound like an idiot but i really don't like this idea...

Edit: Sorry kinda went on a rampage i think i just made this worse ._.

TwilightWarrior
07-26-2009, 07:29 PM
If anybody takes one of these remind me to never trade pokemon or battle with them
T_T

Seriously even if you raise these pokemon but you create them with codes doesn't really change anything its unfair... and some people say well... i'm just doing this to get event pokemon i missed.... or some crap like that but SERIOUSLY since you created it with hacks its not right... for example some people say oh.. i want this pokemon that i can catch but its not swarming today... THEN TRADE FOR ONE OR WAIT FOR IT TO SWARM T_T

whatever.. i must sound like an idiot but i really don't like this idea...

Edit: Sorry kinda went on a rampage i think i just made this worse ._.
*Looks at his Action Replay* Boy, don't I want to kill myself now...I guess I won't be trading with you anymore, cookies...

Omega
07-26-2009, 08:23 PM
okay first off i didn't create the pokemon, like i stated twice i don't alter them and second not everyone can go to the events such as myself with there being no toy' r' us by where i live, so if thats the only way i can get them then i think thats fair and plus its not like i'm giving them attacks they can't learn because I DON'T alter them

iHeart_Absol
07-28-2009, 04:49 PM
Yeah, I would never take a hacked or whatever you want to call it Pokemon. That's downright lazy and it takes away from the fun of actually doing everything yourself. You don't get that sense of pride when you finally complete your perfect Pokemon, the hard way.

Omega
07-28-2009, 04:54 PM
yea in fact i only have an action replay just so i can get the event pokemon and plus they aren't even part of my real team so again i see no problem with using one

Sonic62
07-29-2009, 05:06 AM
If someone wants one they'll ask. Those against this sort of thing, LEAVE IT ALONE.
Thank you!
I didn't say this for fun people. :ugeek:

Omega
07-29-2009, 03:21 PM
Thank you!
I didn't say this for fun people. :ugeek:

yea you have a point

YenTex
07-29-2009, 04:27 PM
Name:LUGIA
Pokemon: Lugia
Shiny: yes
Held item: master ball
LVL: 99
Stats: 999 HP High ATK, and High DEF
Pokerus: dont care
Moves: Hyper Beam, Ice Beam, Surf, Fly
Contests complete: All
Ribbons earned: all
Egg:no
OT: Dont care
OT gender: Male
Ball cough with:Master
Ability: Insomnia
Met at LVL: 1
Place met: Iron Island
Date met: 090909

Ill give you my FC ASAP

Omega
07-29-2009, 04:38 PM

Ill give you my FC ASAP

okay see thats the nonsesne i was talking about, that pokemon is so rediculously overpowered its not even funny an people are automatically gonna know its fake because lugia only has one ability and i mean look at it, its cheaper then hell

ditto493
07-29-2009, 04:47 PM
I say NO to hacking. Yeah sure, I used to go crazy with an Action Replay on my Ruby to get Rare Candies, used one to get Darkria, Shaymin, and Arceus on my Diamond, and used one to get a complete National Pokedex on my Fire Red (which ruined my file), but I don't hack/cheat anymore. So I'm not interested in any of your hacked Pokemon.

Omega
07-29-2009, 04:58 PM
I say NO to hacking. Yeah sure, I used to go crazy with an Action Replay on my Ruby to get Rare Candies, used one to get Darkria, Shaymin, and Arceus on my Diamond, and used one to get a complete National Pokedex on my Fire Red (which ruined my file), but I don't hack/cheat anymore. So I'm not interested in any of your hacked Pokemon.

i never used the action replay for my pokedex, i just used it for rare candies on both firered and emerald but i beat pearl and platinum both legit and i only use my action replay for events

Fullsilverwolf
07-29-2009, 05:00 PM
That's a little over the top don't you think?
I don't do that sort of thing. No point.

Omega
07-29-2009, 05:08 PM
That's a little over the top don't you think?
I don't do that sort of thing. No point.

a little over the top is an understatement, i mean thats more of a joke then anything else

NicoCW
07-29-2009, 07:14 PM
How the heck can anyone have fun like this? If this is how people play Pokemon, it's clearly not the game for them.

I agree with everything that Cookies said. I'll be watching this thread and make sure never to trade or battle anyone who takes one.

Omega
07-29-2009, 07:20 PM
How the heck can anyone have fun like this? If this is how people play Pokemon, it's clearly not the game for them.

I agree with everything that Cookies said. I'll be watching this thread and make sure never to trade or battle anyone here.

okay i think thats a little harsh because this thread was designed for making pokemon for someone and not to hate on them and second who cares if they have to use hacked pokemon to win, it just shows their lack skill and same for legendaries

NicoCW
07-29-2009, 07:52 PM
okay i think thats a little harsh because this thread was designed for making pokemon for someone and not to hate on themHaven't you read the other posts here? Also, how was I hating on anyone? Please point that out.
and second who cares if they have to use hacked pokemon to win, it just shows their lack skill and same for legendariesI'd rather not lose to someone who has less skill and put much less effort into their Pokemon by using a device.

Omega
07-29-2009, 07:57 PM
okay i think thats a little harsh because this thread was designed for making pokemon for someone and not to hate on themHaven't you read the other posts here? Also, how was I hating on anyone? Please point that out.
and second who cares if they have to use hacked pokemon to win, it just shows their lack skill and same for legendariesI'd rather not lose to someone who has less skill and put much less effort into their Pokemon by using a device.

you basicly said if you post here your not worth my time and so don't count it towards a win or a loss and and plus if thats your mentallity then why even play

NicoCW
07-29-2009, 08:25 PM
you basicly said if you post here your not worth my time and so don't count it towards a win or a lossYes, I did basically say that, because I don't want to battle hackers who use Pokemon that aren't possible and/or got their Pokemon by putting in a bunch of numbers on an unlicensed device. I wasn't being harsh, I was just simply stating that I don't battle or trade with people that don't do it the right way. Also, I meant people who take a hacked Pokemon, not people who just simply post here.

and plus if thats your mentallity then why even playBecause I think raising your own Pokemon and working for the achievement of a strong and useful Pokemon that you like is a fun experience and I like to battle people who've done the same and had the same experience, rather then someone who creates one way too powerful with no effort and lose to them because of that.

Omega
07-29-2009, 08:29 PM
you basicly said if you post here your not worth my time and so don't count it towards a win or a lossYes, I did basically say that, because I don't want to battle hackers who use Pokemon that aren't possible and/or got their Pokemon by putting in a bunch of numbers on an unlicensed device. I wasn't being harsh, I was just simply stating that I don't battle or trade with people that don't do it the right way. Also, I meant people who take a hacked Pokemon, not people who just simply post here.

and plus if thats your mentallity then why even playBecause I think raising your own Pokemon and working for the achievement of a strong and useful Pokemon that you like is a fun experience and I like to battle people who've done the same and had the same experience, rather then someone who creates one way too powerful with no effort and lose to them because of that.

okay thats a little better and plus i'll battle a hacker no problem because if i can beat them legitly, it just proves how good i am at the game and yes i agree hard works is the only way to play these games