PDA

View Full Version : BobberyFan98's Mega Man 9 Review

BobberyFan98
07-27-2009, 11:20 AM
My second review.
BobberyFan98's Mega Man 9 Review
http://wiihacked.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/mega_man_9.jpg

Storyline: The game starts out showing wily apoligizing (again), and says he will stop causing trouble (yet again). But after that, some of dr. lights robots start to reak havoc on the city, and wily says "he will reprogram the robots" if the people donate money to his checking account (i think). So people think dr. light is responsible, and lock him up. So now megaman must prove light inocent, and defeat the 8 robots that have caused the trouble, and thats where this game starts off.

Gameplay: Now easily, when you think mega man, you think awesome gameplay, and thats exactly what this game has. You first have the shop, where you can (wbuy items and such. There is also the acheivment center (which is basicaly acheivment unlocked for wii), and then you have the dlc center, were you can download the freakin sweet protoman mode (you can play the entire game as him), and then you have the 8 robot masters, there are: Tornado Man, Horne Man, Galaxy Man, Jewel Man, Concrete Man, Magma Man, Plug Man, and Splash Woman. And then you have wilys castle, but for spoiler reasons, i won't say anything else.

Difficulty: Oh dear god, this game is RETARDEDLY hard. Ok so, i can easily say that it took me atleast 2 or 3 tries on each boss for me to beat them. Also the enemys are just dang overpowered and annoying sometimes, like for instance, in the hornet man level, you had these flower pots that shot out flower missles, those things could go very far! either way, megaman 9 is the hardest wiiware title.

Controls: are like so:
2 button: Jump/Select
1 button: Blaster/Special Move
Control Pad: Move
Plus and Minus buttons: Menu/Start button

Music: very catchy 8-bit tracks (sorry, theres not much to say about it)

Final Verdict:
Storyline: 8/10
Gameplay 10/10
Difficulty: 10/10
Music: 9/10

Verdict: 9.5/10 A complete must have for newcomers to the series, veterans, and wii owners alike. This is one of the best platformers ive ever played.

LegendOfCookies
07-27-2009, 11:29 AM
I Agree this game is awesome for new megaman fans and old
this was my first megaman game and now I MUST GET THE OTHER ONES too bad i suck at megaman games ._.

TheFinnGamer
07-27-2009, 01:53 PM
I Agree this game is awesome for new megaman fans and old
this was my first megaman game and now I MUST GET THE OTHER ONES too bad i suck at megaman games ._.

Don't let yourself down! I suck at megaman games too, but I'm trying to beat the stages for a looong time and yesterday I beat the first one (galaxy man)!!! Just exercise the stages one by one and you will get it!

dryuriev7777
07-27-2009, 03:20 PM
Difficulty: Oh dear god, this game is RETARDEDLY hard.
The funny thing about that is that Mega Man 9 is one of, if not the easiest classic style Mega Man game.

Nice, short review. You guys should definitely download and play it if you haven't already *coughsonic62cough* _megaman_

BlackExcalibur
07-27-2009, 03:35 PM
The funny thing about that is that Mega Man 9 is one of, if not the easiest classic style Mega Man game.

Nice, short review. You guys should definitely download and play it if you haven't already *coughsonic62cough* _megaman_

Odd, I actually found this one tougher than some of the old ones. Maybe it's because I haven't played it as much as I've played them.

Anyway, awesome review, awesome game, make sure you get it if you haven't.

zach2m1
07-27-2009, 03:35 PM

See the thing about that is I can beat Classic MM 1-6 and yet I can't beat 9 yet :lol:

awesomedude
07-27-2009, 03:52 PM

See the thing about that is I can beat Classic MM 1-6 and yet I can't beat 9 yet :lol:

thats strange, i played 1-3 and i could only end up beating 3. i found 1 and 2 way too hard. but yet 9 i beat pretty easily. although that could be because of me farming and stocking up on items....i mean...i didn't stock up on items..not at all <_< >_> :lol: