PDA

View Full Version : Most (Saddening/Depressing) (Movie/Show) ?

coolasj19
07-28-2009, 07:37 PM
for me it is The Bridge To Taribithia. its a great movie i dont advise you to watch because the end is so sad. im not gonna post the end but it is on ABC family right now. the end had me sad for a week :cry:

Ruju
07-28-2009, 07:39 PM
What Dreams May Come.

Robbin Williams...how could you do that to me?

InuNaruPokeAlchemist
07-28-2009, 07:45 PM
episode 7 of the first Full Metal Alchemist serise, it makes you wanna sob your eyes out

and the movie "The Bucket List", if you haven't seen that flim, i say you must watch it,

Zephean
07-28-2009, 07:45 PM
Marly and Me was the only movie to date to make me cry.

CactusChef
07-28-2009, 07:47 PM
episode 7 of the first Full Metal Alchemist serise, it makes you wanna sob your eyes out
Ep 7 was sad, but I found myself more sad over Ep 25.

The Descent
Open Water
5 centimeters per second - A Makoto Shinkai anime movie about two friends who drifted apart as time went on.

The Spoony Bard
07-28-2009, 07:50 PM
The movie Moon Child got me pretty emotional at parts.

InuNaruPokeAlchemist
07-28-2009, 07:51 PM

they we're both sad, and now we have to re-live it in FMA Brotherhood

Diana3
07-28-2009, 07:52 PM
The episode of Futurama with Fry's dog T_________T

SilverShadows
07-28-2009, 07:54 PM
I would have to agree with "The Bucket List." It made me cry horribly, but also "Life is Beautiful."

That movie was too sad for words, really.

I also cried at the end of "Public Enemies," but that could also be because I knew how it ended already and it was as sad as I imagined it would be.

CactusChef
07-28-2009, 07:56 PM

I agree they were both sad. IMO, the emotion was conveyed better in the original series and for episode 25, they ended it by going over the credits. And they just brushed over it quickly in FMA:B. Still sad, just better in the first series. Elysia-chan~!!

InuNaruPokeAlchemist
07-28-2009, 07:57 PM
I would have to agree with "The Bucket List." It made me cry horribly.

at first i didn't want to see The Bucket List, but after you see it, it really makes you think about how you spend your life,

coolasj19
07-28-2009, 07:57 PM
5 centimeters per second - A Makoto Shinkai anime movie about two friends who drifted apart as time went on.

that sounds horrible.

InuNaruPokeAlchemist
07-28-2009, 07:58 PM
I agree they were both sad. IMO, the emotion was conveyed better in the original series and for episode 25, they ended it by going over the credits. And they just brushed over it quickly in FMA:B. Still sad, just better in the first series. Elysia-chan~!![/quote]

im still waiting for the Brotherhood dub before watching it, poor Elysia, and poor little Nina, oh Nina

SilverShadows
07-28-2009, 07:59 PM

at first i didn't want to see The Bucket List, but after you see it, it really makes you think about how you spend your life,

It really does. With that much time left, what do you do with it? I can barely even begin to think... Truthfully, I'd rather not. D:

InuNaruPokeAlchemist
07-28-2009, 08:04 PM

It really does. With that much time left, what do you do with it? I can barely even begin to think... Truthfully, I'd rather not. D:

it scares me to think about it too, me being a Christian, i know when i die i'll be with God in heaven, well like the song "If Today Was You're Last Day" by Nickelback, Live each moment like your last, cus you never know when you're last day will be

CactusChef
07-28-2009, 08:05 PM

that sounds horrible.
In what way? The premise? I should rephrase it into a boy and a girl who loved each other but drifted apart due to events in their lives.

SilverShadows
07-28-2009, 08:07 PM

it scares me to think about it, well like the song "If Today Was You're Last Day" by Nickelback, Live each moment like your last, cus you never know when you're last day will be

I listen to that song all the time. It's one of my favorites, ironically... :(

InuNaruPokeAlchemist
07-28-2009, 08:09 PM

it scares me to think about it, well like the song "If Today Was You're Last Day" by Nickelback, Live each moment like your last, cus you never know when you're last day will be

I listen to that song all the time. It's one of my favorites, ironically... :(

same here, but it has a powerful message

and for all you people who have never seen "The Bucket List" i highly sudject you go watch it online, or go buy the dvd

MiniKitty
07-28-2009, 08:09 PM
for me it is The Bridge To Taribithia. its a great movie i dont advise you to watch because the end is so sad. im not gonna post the end but it is on ABC family right now. the end had me sad for a week :cry:
Yeah, that ending totally caught me by surprise. Very sad.

Oh man, that too. That always gets to me. ;_;

Also, A Walk to Remember. I think that was the first movie that made me cry, minus The Lion King when I was younger.

coolasj19
07-28-2009, 08:14 PM

that sounds horrible.
In what way? The premise? I should rephrase it into a boy and a girl who loved each other but drifted apart due to events in their lives.
that and the fact that i dont know where to watch it.

caramelslice
07-28-2009, 08:15 PM
Now that was depressing. And it makes you wonder about people you used to be so close to :(

The Spoony Bard
07-28-2009, 08:21 PM
[quote="The Spoony Bard":3thkqlcy]The movie Moon Child got me pretty emotional at parts.
... will you be my new best friend?[/quote:3thkqlcy]
Only if we don't get into a debate over whether Maya or Aiji is more attractive.

Jromero1208
07-28-2009, 08:22 PM
I thought the end of click was depressing because it was just so disappointing. I mean It was such a funny movie but the end just killed it for me.

Kylethedarkn
07-28-2009, 08:26 PM
Dead Poets Society, and Full Metal Alchemist

InuNaruPokeAlchemist
07-28-2009, 08:28 PM

agreed with FMA

BobberyFan98
07-28-2009, 08:34 PM
Oh my god, Patch Adams. Hands down.

Ruju
07-28-2009, 08:44 PM

Dead Poets Society, of course.

Grave of the Fireflys.

CactusChef
07-28-2009, 08:53 PM
that sounds horrible.
that and the fact that i dont know where to watch it.

I actually torrented it to watch it. I would buy it, if they didn't stop producing it for a while.

Now that was depressing. And it makes you wonder about people you used to be so close to :(
I hear you. I had a best friend in middle school and have no idea what he's up to now. Similarly, the girl I liked in middle school as well as multiple friends in high school. It's very depressing.

mayne_show086
07-28-2009, 08:58 PM
Grave of the Fireflys.

If this movie doesn't make you at least tear up, you have no soul.

Dotcom
07-28-2009, 09:01 PM
Might sound stupid but i thought it was sad in "I am Legend" with will smith when his dog dies but that just me.

coolasj19
07-28-2009, 09:07 PM
Might sound stupid but i thought it was sad in "I am Legend" with will smith when his dog dies but that just me.
yea the movie was to actiony and the ending too lame for me to feel sad

Dotcom
07-28-2009, 09:11 PM
didn't think whole movie was sad but that part idk was pretty sad laughed at rest.

InuNaruPokeAlchemist
07-28-2009, 09:54 PM
Animal Cops, seeing all those poor animals, it's so sad how someone could hurt them

Froznpanther
07-28-2009, 10:06 PM
I don't know of any sad movies, or at least I don't watch any. So I guess ima go with Marley and Me. Never watched it, nor do I intend to, but I already know the ending and that alone is sad. This is why.
[spoiler:3kpcdetn]My dog died at the age of 26 WEEKS old shortly before Marley and Me made it to DVD.
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/99/l_4d7359371d18c33b6eb2bf6d204787cd.jpg
Wolf/Malmute[/spoiler:3kpcdetn]
Because of that I can not watch it and is my vote.

InuNaruPokeAlchemist
07-28-2009, 10:09 PM
omg. that dog was cute, that's said to hear it died

Oculin
07-28-2009, 10:14 PM
Kanon got to me pretty good. Most of KEy's animes do.

InuNaruPokeAlchemist
07-28-2009, 10:16 PM
Kanon got to me pretty good. Most of KEy's animes do.

it's like a job for the anime industry, to make fans cry

CactusChef
07-28-2009, 10:22 PM
I don't know of any sad movies, or at least I don't watch any. So I guess ima go with Marley and Me. Never watched it, nor do I intend to, but I already know the ending and that alone is sad. This is why.
[spoiler:21y8puwf]My dog died at the age of 26 WEEKS old shortly before Marley and Me made it to DVD.
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/99/l_4d7359371d18c33b6eb2bf6d204787cd.jpg
Wolf/Malmute[/spoiler:21y8puwf]
Because of that I can not watch it and is my vote.
I'm sorry to hear about your dog. It's very cute.

Froznpanther
07-28-2009, 10:34 PM
CactusChef & InuNaruPokeAlchemist

Thank you.

Ima throw in a cheap movie....Titanic....I was told Spanglish was sad too....was it?

Armageddon I think is the best I can come up with....

BelgianTIM
07-28-2009, 10:38 PM
'The Fox & The Hound' makes me cry every time, and the part in 'Band of Brothers' where they find the concentration camp had me tearing up.

InuNaruPokeAlchemist
07-28-2009, 10:40 PM
i tear up durring "Where the Red Fern Grows",

next one ain't a movie, but i really good book called "Daniel's Story", it's so sad

kmmgreen5
07-28-2009, 10:44 PM
the episode of futurama , with fry's brother and the 5 leaf clover

zach2m1
07-28-2009, 10:46 PM
the episode of futurama , with fry's brother and the 5 leaf clover
I have to agree with kmm there. And for movie I have to say Marlie and Me. I did cry a bit when I watched that movie, mainly because the dog was like exactly like my dog. >.>

BelgianTIM
07-28-2009, 10:47 PM
Kmm, I feel you on that one. I never thought I would get really touched by an episode of 'Futurama', but sure enough that one got me.

Smaddy
07-28-2009, 10:49 PM
I had to read that for school. I agree, it's really sad.

It's funny, everyone always says that Luck of the Fryish or Jurassic Bark are the saddest/tearjerker eps of Futurama. I don't know if I'm just weird, but I always found the last episode and the one where Leela meets [spoiler:3491pee9]her parents and it shows the flashbacks of when she was little[/spoiler:3491pee9] to be more tearjerker.

InuNaruPokeAlchemist
07-28-2009, 10:51 PM
I had to read that for school. I agree, it's really sad.

It's funny, everyone always says that Luck of the Fryish or Jurassic Bark are the saddest/tearjerker eps of Futurama. I don't know if I'm just weird, but I always found the last episode and the one where Leela meets [spoiler:pwdczvra]her parents and it shows the flashbacks of when she was little[/spoiler:pwdczvra] to be more tearjerker.

well the FMA anime serise is a tear jerker, along with the moive "The Bucket List",

BelgianTIM
07-28-2009, 10:55 PM
Lets not forget, The 'The Real Folk Blues' and 'Jupiter Jazz' episodes of 'Cowboy Bebop'. 'Meet the Robinsons' had tear bringing happy ending.

StopDropAndBear
07-28-2009, 11:02 PM

Ohhh you just had to go there :'(
I also routinely tear up during that one part in Babe where the puppies are given away. Stupid dogs and their stupid fuzzy sentimentality.

Super_Yoshi!
07-29-2009, 01:45 AM
Bender's Big Score Spoilers
[spoiler:eemahye8]Actually, when Fry makes a double of himself with the time sphere his double spends years with his old dog in the past.[/spoiler:eemahye8]
But as for my saddest moment, I will have to agree with Barny Stintson from How I Met Your Mother, The Terminator.
[spoiler:eemahye8]It's just so sad, I teared up as his little red eye light died. He didn't get to kill those people. :[[/spoiler:eemahye8]

FatMexicanGuy
07-29-2009, 01:53 AM

The Descent
Open Water

the descent was a raw movie. not sad, more scary. one of my favorites.

also requiem for a dream is pretty depressing.

and omg i agree with diana3. futurama episode about dog. omgomgomg i hate my life.

RobZombie
07-29-2009, 01:55 AM

The book was alot sadder than the movie in that part as well as many others but ya the book was so much better that the movie that is what makes me most sad :( if only they would have stuck to the story in the book now that would have made the movie 100times better sad day :( :( :(

Rust
07-29-2009, 02:42 AM
Here's the secret for making any movie/book/show sad:
[spoiler:1jseoncp]KILL OFF THE MAIN CHARACTER'S PET/ ANY CUTE ANIMAL[/spoiler:1jseoncp]

Sad...shows...hmmm.
I think the saddest part in any movie was when:
[spoiler:1jseoncp]Bernie died in 'Weekend at Bernie's'.[/spoiler:1jseoncp]
WWHHHHYYYYYY :(

Edit: Oh oh I just remembered one.
Welcome to the NHK. Anime/Manga/Book or whatever. :(

InuNaruPokeAlchemist
07-29-2009, 10:05 AM
the Full Metal Alchemist movie (if you've seen it, you know what i mean)

BlackExcalibur
07-29-2009, 10:38 AM
The ending to The Iron Giant gets me every time.

"You are who you choose to be."
"SU-PER-MAN"

;_;

CactusChef
07-29-2009, 02:52 PM

The Descent
Open Water

the descent was a raw movie. not sad, more scary. one of my favorites.

also requiem for a dream is pretty depressing.

and omg i agree with diana3. futurama episode about dog. omgomgomg i hate my life.
The Descent was a good movie. It is scary. I'm just citing the ending as sad and depressing. It wasn't very hopeful, you have to admit.

Fullsilverwolf
07-29-2009, 02:59 PM
the Full Metal Alchemist movie (if you've seen it, you know what i mean)
I was so upset by the end of it!
I don't like it when characters have to get all noble.. :(

StopDropAndBear
07-29-2009, 04:02 PM
[spoiler:izwdddbw]Actually, when Fry makes a double of himself with the time sphere his double spends years with his old dog in the past.[/spoiler:izwdddbw]

I guess that's true, but I think that detracts from the poignancy of the original episode, so I prefer to pretend it didn't happen. I didn't really like Bender's Big Score anyway. xP

5t0k35
07-29-2009, 04:08 PM
Of Mice and Men was kinda sad, the end was more shocking then sad. Also, Bridge to Terabithia is sad, too.

RobZombie
07-29-2009, 04:15 PM
[spoiler:2euq6hzm]Actually, when Fry makes a double of himself with the time sphere his double spends years with his old dog in the past.[/spoiler:2euq6hzm]

I guess that's true, but I think that detracts from the poignancy of the original episode, so I prefer to pretend it didn't happen. I didn't really like Bender's Big Score anyway. xP

Ya Never thought of it that way Fry did get to spent alot more time with his dog which makes every thing all warm and happy :) so ya I love how they worked that in it shows how the shows is about more than just laughs

Ruju
07-29-2009, 04:30 PM
The ending to The Iron Giant gets me every time.

"You are who you choose to be."
"SU-PER-MAN"

;_;

Why did you have to remind me?

The Lion King and Bambi, with their super scenes of DEATH >-<

Bambi's wasn't so super. I might have even missed that importent part when I was a kid >_> Slow on uptake.

Watchmen <_< >_> When something happens to someone.

My itunes just happens to be playing 'Don't Get Too Misty Eyed' from the Watchmen Soundtrack right now XP. It reminded me.

MSico
07-29-2009, 05:32 PM
It was Time-Paradox-Clone Fry, which means it's doomed, so it's even sadder :cry:

caramelslice
07-29-2009, 06:39 PM
I hear you. I had a best friend in middle school and have no idea what he's up to now. Similarly, the girl I liked in middle school as well as multiple friends in high school. It's very depressing.
And it's amazing too. I mean, I'm sure when they were younger, the internet wasn't so big, but I mean couldn't they have exchange phone numbers and given each other their address so they could write? What's also depressing is that now that we do have the convenience of IMing peole and so on, people still grow distant from each other even if they used to be close :(

Super_Yoshi!
07-29-2009, 08:03 PM
It was Time-Paradox-Clone Fry, which means it's doomed, so it's even sadder :cry:
Yes, the part where we found out who he was and when got doomed was the sad part for me. :[

On a slightly less related note I still need to see Bender's Game and Into the Wild Green Yonder. D:

zach2m1
07-29-2009, 08:57 PM
That episode of Futurama put me in a sad mood after. Its just so sad of what happened to frys dog, just waiting there for all those years .__.

CactusChef
07-29-2009, 09:28 PM
And it's amazing too. I mean, I'm sure when they were younger, the internet wasn't so big, but I mean couldn't they have exchange phone numbers and given each other their address so they could write? What's also depressing is that now that we do have the convenience of IMing peole and so on, people still grow distant from each other even if they used to be close :(
When I was younger, I had a lot of fun in middle school and started making a lot of friends. It was difficult because I just moved into my town in elementary school so I didn't make many friends, so I was happy in middle school. Best time of my life. Of course being so young, I didn't anticipate some of my friends going to a different high school. My best friend and I basically went our separate ways. It was sad now that I think about it because this was before I had the Internet and therefore way before social networking as we see it today (i.e. Facebook, Myspace, Twitter). We lived very far apart as well, so hanging out often was troublesome and it got to the point where we hung out less and conversed less over the phone until bleh.

I'm starting to feel this with my high school friends recently too. We communicate less in IM/email, meet far less in person, etc. It just seems like human nature for some relationships to grow distant since we all have to do our own things. Sometimes, it just feels like it's out of our control. All in all, it just makes you think.

SelecaoIX
07-29-2009, 10:01 PM
School Days, if anime counts.

imdragonreborn
07-29-2009, 10:09 PM
Clannad: After Story, if anime counts :cry:

BelgianTIM
07-30-2009, 12:34 AM
'The Green Mile' was an extremely sad movie. The part in Mighty Ducks 3 where they find out the old guy died. Lastly, the saddest part in ANY movie or tv show.... the final scene of 'Forrest Gump'... I don't care how tough you are, when Forrest says 'I miss you Jenny' and starts crying that could put Charlie Manson in tears.

Demon2k3
07-30-2009, 05:54 AM
Tomb/grave of the fireflies allways gets me, i mean it shifts from happy to sad so fast, and the buildup. It makes me weep so bad. Donnie darko makes me depressed also.

And i can agree with the green mile, the end scene and the theatre scene, makes me so sad.

shenstra
07-30-2009, 06:19 AM
I usually prefer somewhat happy movies, or at least movies that inspire or give hope. Still, there are some excellent sad movies.

The one that gets to me most is easily Grave of the Fireflies, a tale of two little kids in wartime Japan. Plot spoilers follow.
[spoiler:1tn3rig0]They&#39;re so young and innocent and yet they suffer terribly. The girl eating rocks as if they were candy is so incredibly sad and depressing. :cry: Later on the girl dies, the boy cremates his sister and carries her ashes with him until he dies as well. _dead_ How depressing is that?[/spoiler:1tn3rig0]

Even though The Pianist (2002) isn't as sad as Grave of the Fireflies, the entire movie is so incredibly depressing. The visuals perhaps even more so than the story. It's a beautiful movie that I enjoyed very much, but I was relieved when it was over. :)

Bakanekokao
07-30-2009, 10:20 AM
anime-
school days

movies-
Old yeller
My dog skip
marley and me

Why are all my movies dog movies?

BobberyFan98
07-30-2009, 10:26 AM
up.

localretard
07-30-2009, 12:29 PM
the end of the movie: "Memories of Murder"

it's about these cops trying to catch south korea's first documented serial killer...I don't want to spoil the end in case you guys get interested and want to netflix.

TheFinnGamer
07-30-2009, 12:37 PM
I saw a very very sad commercial on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvYb4BLIAQw)....

Fullsilverwolf
07-30-2009, 12:40 PM
Clannad: After Story, if anime counts :cry:
I hear ya. That also reminds me of the anime Air. :cry:
..it was so sad.

caramelslice
07-30-2009, 01:09 PM
The ending for Old Boy was pretty depressing. My friend told me how it was worse than Battle Royale. When I was watching it, I thought to myself, "This isn't so bad." Then the ending came, and I just thought about how horrible it was D:

Halladay32
07-30-2009, 04:42 PM
QFT! This is exactly what I had in mind when I entered this topic :( I still cannot watch that episode right to the end

InuNaruPokeAlchemist
07-30-2009, 08:03 PM
Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheniox (if you've seen the movie, or read the book, (which i bet most of you have) you know what im talking about)

Ruju
07-30-2009, 08:06 PM

<__<

>__>

I think I need to watch this apparently.

InuNaruPokeAlchemist
07-30-2009, 08:13 PM
Pokemon: Heros
and Pokemon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew

(i know they may be considered childish, but in my oppion, if you're a true fan of the Pokemon anime, these two flims are sad)

[spoiler:1ip211mf]In Pokemon Heros Latios dies to protect Alto Mare, and in Pokemon Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, Lucario dies to save The Tree of Begining, but he is then reunited with Sir Aaron, his master. though we don&#39;t see their deaths on screen, we still know that they die[/spoiler:1ip211mf]

BobberyFan98
07-30-2009, 08:41 PM
pokemon: when you think tommo's parents dies, and he cries, it made me crie at 1:00 am in the morning.

Halladay32
07-30-2009, 08:41 PM

<__<

>__>

Don't do that to yourself, Ruju! It's far too depressing :cry:

Trombonus
07-30-2009, 08:46 PM
Couple of Anime series come to mind. The last few episodes of Chrno Crusade were particularly heart wrenching for me. Then there's an anime entitled Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, or Rumbling Hearts over here, and that Anime was so f'd up I was in tears every episode.

Kylethedarkn
07-30-2009, 09:53 PM
Just remembered this flash movie. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ddzYpSMMKw

Entitled "The Composer"

InuNaruPokeAlchemist
07-30-2009, 10:00 PM
i know this isn't a movie, or tv show or anything, but i thought i might aswell post this

a video on youtube called Dear Elliot (99 balloons) it was on Opreah a year ago, if this video doesn't make you wanna cry , then you have no soul :cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th6Njr-qkq0

note: this video is a true story

imdragonreborn
07-30-2009, 10:39 PM
Couple of Anime series come to mind. The last few episodes of Chrno Crusade were particularly heart wrenching for me. Then there's an anime entitled Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, or Rumbling Hearts over here, and that Anime was so f'd up I was in tears every episode.

As bad as Kimi ga Nozomu Eien was, it wasn't anything compared to Clannad After Story imo. (in the sad meter)

CactusChef
07-31-2009, 12:58 AM
I'm just gonna say Naruto Shippuden Ep. 120. If you know anything about Kakashi Gaiden, it just felt more emotional seeing it animated.

caramelslice
07-31-2009, 01:25 AM
The last few episodes of Chrno Crusade were particularly heart wrenching for me.
Yeah, I thought that was really sad. Although a lot of people tell me that the manga is better. *shrugs*

I also thought that Elsa's story in the Gunslinger Girl anime was very depressing - then again all of the background stories for the girls of the agency were depressing. It was an all-around depressing anime, but it's one of my favorites.

Ruju
07-31-2009, 01:43 AM

<__<

>__>

Don't do that to yourself, Ruju! It's far too depressing :cry:

I couldn't find the whole episode. They must strick people down for uploading it. I just saw a little tribute video, but it was enough. I cried my eyes out, then sat next to my dog and petted him for awhile.

kmmgreen5
07-31-2009, 10:08 AM
the episode of futurama where time keeps skipping ahead and they take a bomb out to make a black hole and fry's trying to remember how he won leela's heart and then he see's where he wrote in stars i love you , leela right before it explodes @.@ and then she didnt see it

Exclamation Point
07-31-2009, 12:49 PM
... I-Is it bad I haven't cried at any of these...?
except for all the sentimental parts of Futurama

Uhm, yeah, few of these really effected me because I saw it coming a mile away. Many of the characters weren't able to win my empathy either, so... yeah.

I've seen a couple YouTube videos my friends all teared up at:
Thai Commercial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpf2hsZGsJM) This life insurance company has some others, not sure if they're as powerful.
My First Friend (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etw3aSumBEU) Older animation by Hyadain.

There was one more that I can't seem to find right now, shame too, I got a little choked up at the end of it.

TheUserless
08-01-2009, 01:28 PM
The Land Before Time im 22 years old and I could watch that movie now and it still brings a tear to my eye when little foot's mom dies.

08-01-2009, 04:12 PM
marly and me was the saddest movie i've ever seen ;.;
after seeing the sad video's... i cried T_T

Halladay32
08-01-2009, 09:23 PM
marly and me was the saddest movie i've ever seen ;.;
after seeing the sad video's... i cried T_T
I haven't seen this movie; but whenever I hear people talk about it, I immediately think to the movie My Dog Skip. I don't remember anything about this movie, other than the fact that it is of course centered around a boy and his dog, and that it made me bawl uncontrollably :cry:

FatMexicanGuy
08-02-2009, 01:48 AM

<__<

>__>

Not unless you want to feel like poop the rest of the day.

Edit: nvm you already saw it.

InuNaruPokeAlchemist
08-11-2009, 12:55 PM
the movie My Girl

gama-chan
08-11-2009, 12:59 PM
Yes futurama has some sad moments. Something that actually made me cry when I was a kid was the movie Fluke. As many of you may or may not know the ending to Monsters Inc. still makes me babble like a baby, Marley as well. And then of course is the incredibly heartbreaking Scrubs, when poor Carla says goodbye to Laverne.

InuNaruPokeAlchemist
08-11-2009, 01:04 PM
Yes futurama has some sad moments. Something that actually made me cry when I was a kid was the movie Fluke.

you just had to bring that up, that movie made me want to sob

Krupa
08-11-2009, 11:48 PM
Bridge to terabithia was the last movie that gave me a good cry. Of course we went to go see the movie as a class so i was sitting there in the movie theater sobbing my eyes out in front of a bunch of fellow 6th graders...the day after was rough.

basher
08-12-2009, 12:21 PM
The Wrestler or really anything by Darren Aronofsky

kratos456
08-12-2009, 02:05 PM
Grave of the Fireflys is really sad. Clannad After Story is also really sad.