PDA

View Full Version : continuing ff2 LP/speedrun.

08-05-2009, 12:31 PM
Edit:
I got a new youtube channel. it is http://www.youtube.com/user/penquartel

I am also continuing final fantasy 2 as my speedrun/lp. now how this is going to work is quite simple. It's just a speed run with commentary attached to it. I consider it an LP even though an LP is getting everything in the game. All I am saying is that it's a speed run with commentary attached to it.

BlackExcalibur
08-05-2009, 12:44 PM
You're pretty good at the game, it was really interesting to watch. I'd love to hear some commentary from you if you do another one.

08-05-2009, 12:52 PM
You're pretty good at the game, it was really interesting to watch. I'd love to hear some commentary from you if you do another one.

I wouldn't say I was good at it. I know that I made a lot of errors, and I do know that I almost died a few times, and I will take into concideration of a commentary, but I was thinking that it is so short that it really wouldn't need some commentary. do you mind if it is after fact commentary?

BlackExcalibur
08-05-2009, 03:27 PM

I wouldn't say I was good at it. I know that I made a lot of errors, and I do know that I almost died a few times, and I will take into concideration of a commentary, but I was thinking that it is so short that it really wouldn't need some commentary. do you mind if it is after fact commentary?

Well, you're better than me anyway. >_>

Not sure what you're asking with your question.

SilverLPJ
08-05-2009, 03:33 PM

I wouldn't say I was good at it. I know that I made a lot of errors, and I do know that I almost died a few times, and I will take into consideration of a commentary, but I was thinking that it is so short that it really wouldn't need some commentary. do you mind if it is after fact commentary?

Well, you're better than me anyway. >_>

Not sure what you're asking with your question.
I think hes asking if you'd mind if he did commentary for Starfox now after it being up
I watched it and your much better then I am and I wouldn't mind hearing some commentary

BlackExcalibur
08-05-2009, 03:35 PM
Ah, no I wouldn't mind at all.

08-05-2009, 03:45 PM
alright I will try to do then.

Tanexion
08-06-2009, 09:43 AM
Told you it was a good run ;)

08-11-2009, 05:40 PM
Told you it was a good run ;)

yes you did. Next time I will listen to you more. After all you crushed that sonic game to pieces.

Tanexion
08-14-2009, 07:08 AM
Since FHD hasn't done it, I'm going to do it myself :roll:
Not one, not two, but 3 new Final Fantasy Legend 3 videos are up! Check them out, guys! :D

DiZaster321
08-14-2009, 09:47 PM
DooD!!
Im tellin you, ur commentary is highlarious!!
Keep going! Maybe, we will be so popular, we will overthrow chuggaaconroy.
>.>
<.<
>.>

10-11-2010, 08:55 AM
read first post...
THis is not my first time Lping, nor speedrunning, the comments earlier were of a previous LP and I decided to quit it and lock the account.

This is a new account and a new speedrun that is going to be finished.