PDA

View Full Version : the1stpkmnfan's Let's Play Dome

the1stpkmnfan
08-05-2009, 08:50 PM
What's up everyone, this is the1stpkmnfan's thread for all the Let's Plays by me. After watching, and currently watching, some awesome LPs by current users on YouTube, I decided to finally give it a shot.

First of all, my YouTube account. Which where all my LP vids are located. I would so love to make a new acccount, so no one steals my name, but oh well. XP
http://www.youtube.com/user/leaderofkidworld

List of Let's Plays:
And below is the list of LPs that I will be doing. Also, there are some small updates to each one as well. Such as Title, Date started, Total Vids, etc.

1. Let's Play Mario Tennis: Power Tour (http://forums.thespeedgamers.com/viewtopic.php?p=122823#p122823) (GBA) (Fall 2009-TBA) (0 total vids)

List of considered Let's Plays:
In this section, these are the games Im thinking of LPing. I've pretty much played them for a long time, and I might just do one. But hey, I will take time to decide, and you may not know which one I will do next after the other.

1. Mario Superstar Baseball
2. Super Mario Sunshine
3. Pokemon Snap
4. Luigi's Mansion
5. Snowboard Kids 2
6. Sonic Riders
7. Donkey Kong 64
8. Sonic Heroes
9. Sonic R
10. Sonic the Fighters
11. The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
12. Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak

I hope to be dedicated in making a lot of LP vids, but it'll be a new experience for me. And feel free to watch and sub.

There will be a couple of edits, so that I can organize it a bit more.

Enjoy my LP Dome!

Tachyon
08-05-2009, 08:51 PM
Awesome!
*tells fall to hurry up*

the1stpkmnfan
08-05-2009, 08:57 PM
And also, I will be adding some info by Sunday about my plans in Mario Tennis to a seperate post. Which includes which character Im gonna pick, so Ill need to get ready for Sunday. :P

Jromero1208
08-05-2009, 09:41 PM
Sounds really cool. I look forward to watching this.

Fullsilverwolf
08-05-2009, 10:33 PM
Sounds great! I already subscribed so I'm looking forward to your Let's Plays, pkmnfan.

CodeZTM
08-05-2009, 10:55 PM
Niiiiice. I love that game. =D

jsatter13
08-07-2009, 02:13 PM
Looks good, Pkmn, I loved this game back on the GC. Can't wait to watch.

kratos456
08-07-2009, 02:18 PM
Sounds good, I think i'll watch it :)

the1stpkmnfan
08-07-2009, 02:38 PM
Thanks guys.

And jsatter, Im thinking you mean the GBA right? Though, Im sure you were thinking of Mario Power Tennis. :P And this is Power Tour, which is for the GBA.

jsatter13
08-07-2009, 02:40 PM
Thanks guys.

And jsatter, Im thinking you mean the GBA right? Though, Im sure you were thinking of Mario Power Tennis. :P And this is Power Tour, which is for the GBA.
Oh. :oops:
My bad.
It'll still be fun to watch, regardless.

the1stpkmnfan
08-07-2009, 02:41 PM
Nah, don't feel bad, I like both games anyway. :) Also, Im 'bout to add something to the first post soon. Which is like a list of games that Im considering for my future LPs.

the1stpkmnfan
08-13-2009, 10:39 AM
Let's Play Mario Tennis: Power Tour
In this section, this is where all my LP videos for Mario Tennis: Power Tour will be listed. And the link to this post will be added to the first Post as well.

(#. Let's Play Mario Tennis: Power Tour - Episode # (Date added))
List of Videos: (0 total) (Fall 2009-TBA)

To cover up some points in the game play. Gameplay will be on Easy mode. I will be choosing the Male character (Clay) thought out the whole game. Points that will be covered are the Individual Groups (Junior, Senior, and Varsity), then following is the Tournament. Afterwards, the Mario Cup will be taken down. All of this will be in the Singles style, for this LP. Also, mid-point I will show how to do the Exercise games, but I wont complete them.

I think I'll probably take on Doubles as well, but I'll be thinking about that. Since it's not that exciting to watch almost the same thing again. But if I don't have so many vids after the Singles, I might just go ahead on Doubles.

Trombonus
08-13-2009, 11:36 AM
Hmm, this is a pretty interesting and innovative idea for a Let's Play pkmnfan. I'm looking forward to seeing it. :D

SonikkuMan
08-13-2009, 11:37 PM
I can't wait for it Pkmnfan. I've always enjoyed Mario Tennis: Power Tour with the unique Power Smashes (that reminds me alot of Psynergy from Golden Sun). Can't wait to see it.

the1stpkmnfan
08-30-2009, 07:59 PM
Well well well, I think I left you all waiting long enough. Now that I got my CC all up and working, Im thinking of starting to do some recorded episodes for the first two weeks of September. Then, I believe the first couple of episodes can be released later in September. :D

Wish me luck, Im thinking the first recorded episode can happen sometime this weekend.

someone70
08-31-2009, 08:25 AM
I can't wait for it Pkmnfan. I've always enjoyed Mario Tennis: Power Tour with the unique Power Smashes (that reminds me alot of Psynergy from Golden Sun). Can't wait to see it.
Well, the game was helped by Camelot, who was also involved in the development of Golden Sun. So it's normal to see a few differences between the two games. To me, it's the music that really sound the same.
Anyways, I can't wait to see some of your LP's you'll be doing. :D