PDA

View Full Version : jsatter13's Random LP's! (currently Pokemon Sapphire)

jsatter13
08-05-2009, 09:35 PM
Yes... I occasionally put up LP videos among random videos and reviews. Right now, I'm a little bit through my Super Paper Mario LP.

If you'd like to know about it, a link to my channel is in my signature banner, or you could click here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa87btMDO9I&feature=PlayList&p=85B0B0F1FA84B27B&index=0&playnext=1) for a playlist.

NOTE: I don't have a Dazzle, and I get a little repetetive when I don't know what to say... and I got lost a couple of times already. Just saying in case you don't care for those things.

aStupidGecko
08-20-2009, 04:23 PM
_hat_
Yeah I don't have a dazzle either (saving up for a "good" mic)

But at the same time I don't want one either
Mainly to prove to youtube that there are good camcorder Let's Plays (or in my case Walkthroughs) out their

someone70
08-20-2009, 04:51 PM
Haha, that's pretty funny jsatter13. I hope to see more in the future. :D

jsatter13
08-20-2009, 05:51 PM
Thanks, guys! :D

And Gecko, I completely agree with you. A Dazzle isn't necessary for good LP's. What's needed is good commentary, vast game knowledge, and an over-all speedy playthrough.

Luigi110
08-23-2009, 02:16 AM
Nice I loved Super Paper Mario

StealthKnight1
10-09-2009, 09:16 PM
Nice job! Your voice is entertaining. Also good camera quality. I would recommend not moving the camera too much as it get's distracting if people are watching. Overall it was great!

jsatter13
10-09-2009, 09:18 PM
BUMP

Just a note: I uploaded a new episode of SPM a while back, but never really mentioned it. My appologies.

Also, I have decided to postpone (not cancel) my LP of Super Paper Mario until I find a better recording method. In the meantime, I have moved on to a series that I can record and edit a bit better: Pokemon Sapphire.

This LP will consist of decent editing and post-commentary.You can watch the first episode here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QsPDAjsc6k). Something to note, though: I may have said some things in this video that wouldn't be considered purely G rated, so just a heads-up.