PDA

View Full Version : Megaman TSG Marathon - Youtube

YoshiLover
08-10-2009, 01:21 PM
Could someone PLEASE record the whole marathon for me because i'm going camping on the days of the marathon.It sucks.I don't wanna go.But yeah,if anyone could record it,that would be much appriatied.And send the video(s) to Yakazeka (me).So thanks.

08-10-2009, 01:27 PM
that me be close to impossible unless you break up people into shifts not to mention that youtube only allows around 10 minutes of footage :shock:
plus if we did that for this marathon you would have to do it for like everybody in every marathon @.@

Tanexion
08-10-2009, 01:38 PM
Yea that might be a bit too much for one person to handle. Your best bet would be to check out TSG Replay a while after the marathon for some highlights. You never know though. Someone might be able to get the whole thing recorded..

CaptainX24
08-10-2009, 04:15 PM
The whole marathon would be ridiculous. Not only would it eat up most peoples' hard drives, a lot would be boring. Highlights always get recorded though.

Kylethedarkn
08-10-2009, 04:39 PM
Yeah sure, how long should the segments be...?

YoshiLover
08-10-2009, 07:44 PM
Then nevermind :( :(

Saviour
08-10-2009, 08:24 PM
anyone know a good recording program though? the one i used was camstudio which wasn't bad except the visual was laggy a bit. it might've been my computer lagging the recording itself, but i am just wondering if anyone knew a good recording program.

Kylethedarkn
08-10-2009, 09:02 PM
anyone know a good recording program though? the one i used was camstudio which wasn't bad except the visual was laggy a bit. it might've been my computer lagging the recording itself, but i am just wondering if anyone knew a good recording program.

Debut, its made by a company called NCH.

http://www.nchsoftware.com/capture/index.html

Luigi110
08-11-2009, 03:06 PM
I could. but that would be a lot of video to mess with. Im sure a good amount of people will get the highlights though

YoshiLover
08-16-2009, 12:36 PM
nevermind.im back.and i got a medel. :)

KingBroly
08-16-2009, 11:50 PM
Someone always records a lot of the Marathon. I think someone recorded the entire Final Fantasy Marathon (not 100% sure on this) so I'm sure some videos will come up sooner or later. Heck, even Ustream allows you to record your streams now (although they probably charge for the pleasure)

Sonic62
08-17-2009, 04:38 AM
Someone always records a lot of the Marathon. I think someone recorded the entire Final Fantasy Marathon (not 100% sure on this) so I'm sure some videos will come up sooner or later. Heck, even Ustream allows you to record your streams now (although they probably charge for the pleasure)
Whoa, that'd be crazy.

Hatsuharu
08-17-2009, 04:41 PM
Yikes, the entire FF marathon? Amazing.

Kylethedarkn
08-17-2009, 11:44 PM
Yes I recorded over 100 hours of the Final Fantasy marathon...and then all 3 Hard drives it was split between corrupted and the files were lost! I already tried to recover them, but it was no use. It seems I have been unlucky as of late as far as technology goes. However, I have not tried everything and there is still a chance I will be able to recover a few of the files. :)

Sonic62
08-18-2009, 03:03 AM
Yes I recorded over 100 hours of the Final Fantasy marathon...and then all 3 Hard drives it was split between corrupted and the files were lost! I already tried to recover them, but it was no use. It seems I have been unlucky as of late as far as technology goes. However, I have not tried everything and there is still a chance I will be able to recover a few of the files. :)
Oh wow, didn't know it was you. That sure sucks about the hard drives. :(

Carnage
08-18-2009, 09:31 AM
Thats very unfortunate, however I applaud your efforts! At least this time TSG came prepared with the idea of the DVD. It should be great.