PDA

View Full Version : Are you guys using the other Pokemon games to get them all?

Marth18
11-13-2008, 09:37 PM
Not sure if you know this or not. But some Pokemon cannot be caught unless you use other games like Pokemon Ranger to get Manaphy, and a few others as well. For some confusing reason Nintendo decided to do this I guess to get you to buy the other Pokemon games to boost sales.

But anyways, I am looking forward to the next Marathon. I hope it goes well attaining all 490 Pokemon in a timely manner. I know from personal experience, getting all the Pokemon can be hard. Like Mew, and some of the new Legendaries from D&P.

Also, Sorry I was not here for the Halloween Marathon. I went to this lame ass Halloween Party where me and a few of my sisters friends were the only people to arrive, and the guy hosting the party was no-where to be found.

So, yeah, the whole evening was pratically wasted.

Gwellin
11-13-2008, 10:55 PM
Look over the Pokémon Checklist topic (http://forums.thespeedgamers.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=202). Ranger will be played, along with Coliseum and other games not part of the main franchise.

TheSpeedGamers
11-21-2008, 12:32 PM
Not sure if you know this or not. But some Pokemon cannot be caught unless you use other games like Pokemon Ranger to get Manaphy, and a few others as well. For some confusing reason Nintendo decided to do this I guess to get you to buy the other Pokemon games to boost sales.

But anyways, I am looking forward to the next Marathon. I hope it goes well attaining all 490 Pokemon in a timely manner. I know from personal experience, getting all the Pokemon can be hard. Like Mew, and some of the new Legendaries from D&P.

Also, Sorry I was not here for the Halloween Marathon. I went to this lame ass Halloween Party where me and a few of my sisters friends were the only people to arrive, and the guy hosting the party was no-where to be found.

So, yeah, the whole evening was pratically wasted.

MARTH! nice seeing you again! Sorry to hear about the party.
and yes we will be playing ranger, I'm not sure if it will be one of the feature games, which we will be switching out every 8 hours.

fettouhi
11-21-2008, 02:10 PM
welcome back Marth18