PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon Marathon Banner

Sonic62
11-17-2008, 07:19 PM
Hey TSGer's, take a look! It only took me many hours of hard work....

http://www.postimage.org/Pq1hIQG9.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Pq1hIQG9)

kmmgreen5
11-17-2008, 09:04 PM
fine we'll compliment you on your awesomely complex banner *clap clap* _awesome_

Sonic62
11-17-2008, 09:08 PM
fine we'll compliment you on your awesomely complex banner *clap clap* _awesome_
It shouldn't be a chore, I honestly put a lot of effort into it, and it's really discouraging not to get any acknowledgment of it.

Rust
11-17-2008, 09:13 PM
It's pretty damn awesome, I like the idea :D But your missing the original massive pixel trainers from Red/Blue lol.

kmmgreen5
11-17-2008, 09:19 PM
It shouldn't be a chore, I honestly put a lot of effort into it, and it's really discouraging not to get any acknowledgment of it.

lol i m sry, we just seen all um in the other topic before so it got a lil repetitive for me, *quickly just fill the space up with digletts so you dont have to explain* DL DL DL DL DL DL DL

Sonic62
11-17-2008, 11:13 PM
*Looks at banner again* Holy !@#$ *Cries tears of joy* :cry:

kmmgreen5
11-17-2008, 11:15 PM
yay it finally made it up there

lol every ones happy wat a great day _awesome_

MSico
11-17-2008, 11:49 PM
Sonic62 <3 <3 <3

CommentatorGuy
11-18-2008, 02:06 PM
Pretty awesome. So many pokemons!!! Thatd suck to have to catch all of them in some short amount of time. Oh wait.... dangit.... :cry:

Sonic62
11-22-2008, 11:45 PM
Pretty awesome. So many pokemons!!! Thatd suck to have to catch all of them in some short amount of time. Oh wait.... dangit.... :cry:
You mean 72 hours? I hear there's these crazy people who are going to do just that. Now where did I see that?

kmmgreen5
11-23-2008, 12:09 AM
You mean 72 hours? I hear there's these crazy people who are going to do just that. Now where did I see that?

I believe it was THESTEEDGAMERS. D'oh

Sonic62
11-29-2008, 05:31 PM
Well, seems I wasted my freakin' time. :x :x

Gwellin
11-29-2008, 05:33 PM
I thought someone was going to PM you. It was removed because some people were confused, thinking TSG was going to play the original games. Maybe if you were to replace those game covers it could go back up. This is simply to prevent confusion.

Sonic62
11-29-2008, 05:35 PM
I thought someone was going to PM you. It was removed because some people were confused, thinking TSG was going to play the original games. Maybe if you were to replace those game covers it could go back up. This is simply to prevent confusion.
Honestly now... just say no we're not playing them. Seriously, I worked long and hard on that, that's just a slap in the face.

TheSpeedGamers
11-29-2008, 05:38 PM
Honestly now... just say no we're not playing them. Seriously, I worked long and hard on that, that's just a slap in the face.

Sonic, I've received several PM's emails, and forums posts where I have promoted asking about if we are playing the originals. It shouldn't be a slap in the face, we are just trying to make things as clear as possible. I explained it to you in the PM.

Sonic62
11-29-2008, 07:16 PM
I... I can't think of a way to put my frustration into words. I donate, stay at each marathon the whole time, frequent the forums on a daily basis, I spent hours working really hard on the banner. I mean I love TSG and what it stands for I really enjoy the people I've now surrounded myself with here, you guys are great. I figured maybe just a little recognition could go my way, but no TSG members besides Phil ever even come to my marathons for goodness sake! So for a simple little reason such as this to take down my banner, I'm sorry, but I can't help but feel the way I do. I really hate arguing with you guys, I really do. I just want it to end and continue this amazing TSG journey!

TheSpeedGamers
11-29-2008, 07:29 PM
I... I can't think of a way to put my frustration into words. I donate, stay at each marathon the whole time, frequent the forums on a daily basis, I spent hours working really hard on the banner. I mean I love TSG and what it stands for I really enjoy the people I've now surrounded myself with here, you guys are great. I figured maybe just a little recognition could go my way, but no TSG members besides Phil ever even come to my marathons for goodness sake! So for a simple little reason such as this to take down my banner, I'm sorry, but I can't help but feel the way I do. I really hate arguing with you guys, I really do. I just want it to end and continue this amazing TSG journey!

I'm sorry you feel that way sonic. The reason we removed the banner is because it was causing confusion on the games we were playing.

We try and treat every TSG member equally, and I think that we do. If you have any questions you can instant message me on AIM. My aim name is R3Dirkulous. Or you can get on vent to talk to us .

localretard
11-29-2008, 07:31 PM

_objection_ I came to a marathon! although I was a little tipsy... :shock:

Sonic62
11-29-2008, 10:53 PM
_objection_ I came to a marathon! although I was a little tipsy... :shock:
Ha ha, no worries all, it's all good now.