PDA

View Full Version : Not Exactly LPs, but...

diddyknux
10-26-2009, 02:49 PM
Currently, after a very... very long hiatus, I'm restarting production on my Zelda: Oracle of Seasons playthrough. Its technically not an LP, as there's no commentary, as I don't own an voice recording equipment right now, but maybe at some point in the future I will. Anyway, If everything goes according to plan, when Seasons is finished, I'll also be doing Ages... as a blind playthrough. But as you'll see, there's a long way to go before then. The link to my YouTube page is in my signiture. While I work towards new episodes, feel free to watch what I have so far of the game as well as my previous playthrough, Donkey Kong Country 2.

GoldGameMaster
10-26-2009, 03:53 PM
Well ok then. Guess I got something new to watch. :D

diddyknux
10-26-2009, 08:42 PM
My biggest obstacle is the horrible-to-use application that is windows movie maker...

AweStriker
10-27-2009, 10:48 AM
Currently, after a very... very long hiatus, I'm restarting production on my Zelda: Oracle of Seasons playthrough. Its technically not an LP, as there's no commentary, as I don't own an voice recording equipment right now, but maybe at some point in the future I will. Anyway, If everything goes according to plan, when Seasons is finished, I'll also be doing Ages... as a blind playthrough. But as you'll see, there's a long way to go before then. The link to my YouTube page is in my signiture. While I work towards new episodes, feel free to watch what I have so far of the game as well as my previous playthrough, Donkey Kong Country 2.

Will it be a linked game?

diddyknux
10-28-2009, 11:10 AM

Will it be a linked game?

Yes. I don't see why someone would do both games without being linked.

diddyknux
11-03-2009, 08:18 PM
I've run into issues, and have had this on hiatus so long that as of today, I decided to just end the project. I tried restarting, but I just have to face that my heart just wasn't in doing it anymore. I do not yet know if I'll do any other playthroughs, but for now, the project is canned.