PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Snap Wakthrough! (Now 100% Complete!) =D

Zelgerath
10-26-2009, 10:28 PM
Actually when I first discovered TheSpeedGamers almost a year ago, I was in the process of finishing PKMNBlogger's Pokemon Snap Walkthough (which is essentially a LP) :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUiaU9Z7VUM&feature=PlayList&p=D99FE9EEE7FAC23C&index=0&playnext=1
That Link should bring you to the convenient playlist. ;)

The whole thing consists of 12 Videos where I take pictures of all the pokemon in the game (and all Pikachu poses).

I hope you all enjoy it! Pokemon Snap is indeed an amazing game _ninja_

Also feel free to tell me your impression of both the Game and the LP (good points, bad points).

I'm working on a new LP at the moment and I'd like some constructive criticisim before i finish it.

Thanks,

-Zelgerath (PKMNBlogger)

the1stpkmnfan
10-26-2009, 10:38 PM
Oh man, Pokemon Snap takes me way back, just to let you know Zelgerath. I always enjoyed the Cave, having Pikachu floating in the air with Balloons. :3

GoldGameMaster
10-27-2009, 01:36 PM
Oh man, Pokemon Snap takes me way back, just to let you know Zelgerath. I always enjoyed the Cave, having Pikachu floating in the air with Balloons. :3

Oh that pikachu. I still can't hit that one. :lol:

Zelgerath
10-27-2009, 03:30 PM

Oh that pikachu. I still can't hit that one. :lol:
Part 11 I belive has that

Luigi110
10-27-2009, 06:18 PM
Just watched all 12 today. Brings back a lot of memories. I spent tons of time on this game when I was younger. Figuring everything out by myself was quite fun.