PDA

View Full Version : Raen Plays Games! Done for now.

Raen
11-02-2009, 07:00 PM
Welcome to
Raen Plays Games!

Hey everyone, this is where I'll be posting the various video game streams I'll be doing.

Streaming Dates
January 8, 2009 from 3-5 PM CST | Games: Sonic Unleashed Demo, Katamari Damacy.

My UStream channel is located here:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/raen-plays-games

Pictocheat
11-02-2009, 07:20 PM
Your topic title says your are STEAMING.

Raen
11-02-2009, 07:56 PM
That it does, I shall fix that. Also, I think I'm going to play a bit of World of Goo now and then some Portal, then call it quits.

Also, thanks to Marche100 for sticking around for a while! It was fun.

Raen
11-02-2009, 08:29 PM
Ok, looks like I'm finished for the night! I didn't have a ton of people watching, but it was fun none the less. I look forward to doing this again at some point!

Marche100
11-03-2009, 03:01 PM
That it does, I shall fix that. Also, I think I'm going to play a bit of World of Goo now and then some Portal, then call it quits.

Also, thanks to Marche100 for sticking around for a while! It was fun.

Yup, twas fun. I'll be there next time, as long as I know when next time is in advance.

Raen
11-24-2009, 11:57 PM
I'm about to play some Wind Waker and broadcast it using my new capture card, so look forward to that very soon (within 10 or 15 minutes, probably). Link is in the first post!

Raen
11-25-2009, 12:51 AM
Ok, I'm done for now. I had some fun testing my capture card, and all seems to work well!

Raen
01-08-2010, 02:20 PM
Hey guys, I decided that, since I'm really bored right now, I'm going to be streaming from 3-5 PM CST today. I'm making 100% sure I'm finished by the time the Castlvania marathon comes around, so basically this is just something fun to do for you all until then! Some come watch and have fun. I'll likely start with some Sonic Unleashed (only the demo), and then play a bit of whatever I feel like playing.

EDIT: I should be starting soon. Just gotta get people to clear out of this room.

EDIT: Ok, the stream is up. I likely won't start playing anything for a few minutes, though, gotta get people outta this room.

Raen
01-08-2010, 05:22 PM
Thanks to everyone who came at watched the stream! We played Sonic Unleashed for just a little bit, and then I played Katamari Damacy for quite a while, which was a lot of fun.