PDA

View Full Version : CodeZTM's TSG Breeding Center [Closed ; will Reopen Aug 14]

Pages : [1] 2 3

CodeZTM
11-07-2009, 12:55 PM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/code_chrono/Pokemania.jpg

Well, I've made an EV guide for those that want to do it themselves, but then again, we all know the effects of "the lazies".

So that's why I'm opening up my own breeding center! :lol:

CODEZTM's BREEDING CENTER

The Rules

Here's how it works.

1) You pick the pokemon you want bred. I'll catch/breed it for you. If it is a legendary pokemon, you'll have to send me that, because I only have one copy of mine, and I want to keep them.

1a) [Amended Jan 2010] : No legendaries will be accepted from this day forward.

You also post the following information:

EV spread:
Item to be Held:
Moveset: [Note ; If you request a move that requires egg breeding, it will take longer than moves that can be learned via level-up or tm. This can also take longer than week/week and a half.]
Nickname?:
Level to raise to:
Nature:

I will train the pokemon as requested above. This can take anywhere between a day and a week to be completed.

2) Only 1 request per person. There will be a list below in this thread with a list of people that have requested. Once your request has been filled, you can request another pokemon be trained. But your name will be at the bottom of the list, and won't be taken care of until all new requests are taken care of.

2a) [Amended 5/11/2010] - For members of the TSG league with zero badges or who are new to competitive battling, I will ev train them ONE full team of pokemon for competitive battling, and give them a guide on how to use it properly.

3) Because I'm doing this service for free, I reserve the right to take as much time as I like getting these done. But I can promise that it won't take longer than a week to a week and a half.

4) Please make sure and check your spreads/movesets with http://www.smogon.com. I don't do illegal movesets, and I don't hack/clone pokemon. So make sure the moveset/spread actually exists BEFORE you request.

5) As explained above, I do everything legit. If you send me a hack/cloned pokemon, I will still train it, but I'm not going to do anything illegal/hacked with it.

6) All movesets/pokemon must comply with TSG League rules. I.E: No requesting a mewtwo with life orb or Latios with Soul Dew.

7) Anybody requesting a pokemon doesn't have to be involved in the TSG League, but I'm going to put you lower on the list, since people involved in the League probably need them faster than you do.

8) If you're a new member, I mean no offense by this, but I'll probably also place you under senior and active members, because I've done this in the past on other sites, had new people request a poke breeding, leave the site and never come back. TSG wants you to stay and spread the name of the site around! =(

8a) [Amended 5/11/2010 ; Rule # 8 is now removed]

9) Both gym leaders AND regular members are welcome to request!

10) Breeding takes place on Tuesdays/Thursdays and Weekends. So don't expect pokes to be sent back on Mondays/Wednesdays or Fridays.

10a) [Amended 5/11/2010] Breeding takes place Monday-Saturday from now on.

DeaPGalaxy
11-07-2009, 07:50 PM
Sounds like a good idea Code!
I would request, but I have no plan for a team yet; but this will be of great help when I do!;)

Super_Yoshi!
11-08-2009, 10:46 PM
I think this is a neat idea (Might ask something of you later), but what are you going to do regarding Hidden Power?

CodeZTM
11-08-2009, 10:53 PM
I think this is a neat idea (Might ask something of you later), but what are you going to do regarding Hidden Power?

Yeeeeuck. Hidden Power.... That's an excellent point, and I hadn't thought about it to be completely honest.

Getting hidden power [as most people would realize] is a very tedious task.

I might do it, but requests with Hidden Power would be at the very bottom of my list.

windows98
11-09-2009, 02:35 PM
Are you actually breeding pokemon? The first rule makes it sound like you're just ev training them and if theat is the case then you don't have to worry about hidden power because the pokemon's ivs are already set.

CodeZTM
11-09-2009, 03:26 PM
Are you actually breeding pokemon? The first rule makes it sound like you're just ev training them and if theat is the case then you don't have to worry about hidden power because the pokemon's ivs are already set.

I'm breeding them if it's necessary. If they already have a pokemon with the right nature, I'll just EV train them. However, if they want a different nature or want egg moves, then breeding is necessary. =)

EDIT: Plus, I don't have all the pokemon that are used competitively in bulk. I gave nearly 40-50% of my pokemon to my sister so she could complete her national dex, and she then preceeded to trade them over the Wi-Fi tower to help get the rest of her dex.

AlanEdgeHead
11-09-2009, 09:42 PM
I've got a Riolu that I could use if it were trained. :O

252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Speed
Swords Dance
Close Combat
ExtremeSpeed
Ice Punch

Raise it to level 51, cause that's when it learns Extremespeed.

Did I do that right? and much thanks if you do this. :O

CodeZTM
11-09-2009, 09:55 PM
Sounds good, when are you ready for trading? I'm online all night if you want to get it to me ASAP.

AlanEdgeHead
11-09-2009, 10:00 PM
Is tomorrow good? It's on Ranch and I don't feel like going through that hassle just yet. XD

CodeZTM
11-09-2009, 10:02 PM
No prob. How about 4:30 CST or earlier?

AlanEdgeHead
11-09-2009, 10:04 PM
4:30 sounds good to me!

LegendOfCookies
11-09-2009, 10:13 PM
Oh wow this is great! i'm gonna probably make a request later once i'm not as lazy :3

ditto493
11-09-2009, 10:33 PM
Nice idea Code, Once I decide on what type of team I want to put together I'll drop you a line. Thanks.

AlanEdgeHead
11-10-2009, 04:23 PM
Alan - 0732-2236-8567 - Pokemon Platinum - No Voice Chat

It's just about 4:30 and I'm ready when you are.

CodeZTM
11-10-2009, 04:28 PM
Alan - 0732-2236-8567 - Pokemon Platinum - No Voice Chat

It's just about 4:30 and I'm ready when you are.

KK. I'll be on shortly. =) My FC is in my sig.

CodeZTM
11-10-2009, 04:38 PM
Got Riolu. I'll start training it tonight and will try to get it back to you on Thursday! =) Also, do you want it to have any specific hold items?

Oh, and you gave it pkrs! Thanks, saves me the trouble of trying to infect it. =)

AlanEdgeHead
11-10-2009, 04:42 PM
I can't remember if I already used vitamins on the little guy, so if you try and it doesn't let you, that's why. XD

Edit: What item is best for a Lucario with that specific moveset? I'll take whatever item that is. But if it's too much trouble getting said item, then don't worry about it.

CodeZTM
11-10-2009, 04:46 PM
Haha. Yeah, I think you used some Attack items, cuz I think I could only feed it 8-9, but I might have been miscounting. xD Oh well, off to fight some fierce goldeen!

iHeart_Absol
11-12-2009, 06:20 AM
I'll have to think of something for you to train for me. >_> I'll have to get breeding. DX Urgh... I hate breeding. ;>_>

CodeZTM
11-12-2009, 09:48 AM
No problem, I've finished Alan's breeding, so I have 5 free slots.

OH! And by the way, I'm removing the rule about you sending me a pokemon. As long as it's not a legendary pokemon, I'll find it and breed it for you. =)

Because I figured out while breeding for Alan, that I'll pretty much end up breeding in the daycare irregardless.

DrewStern
11-12-2009, 11:03 AM
Code, could I have a good froslass?

Nature: Mild
Attacks:
Ice Punch
(Rest I don't care)
Spread: I want Speed and Special Attack

CodeZTM
11-12-2009, 11:12 AM
Sure thing. =)

I'll get to breeding one right away.

CodeZTM
11-12-2009, 04:40 PM
Oh drew, I think you meant to put Ice Beam instead of Ice Punch, because you're specializing in Special ATtack EV's, and Ice Punch is physical.

And if not, I think it would be best to have Ice BEam, since Froslass is UU and usually used as a Focus Sash suicide lead. I've also planned out to give it Destiny Bond, Spikes and Taunt. This way, strategy wise, you're taking full advantage of Frosslass. Opponent attacks/outspeeds Frosslass, Froslass can't take much of a hit, so it keeps hanging on with Focus Sash, and you can set up Spikes. Then Destiny Bond it, and take down whatever wants to take down Frosslass.

Sound good? If not, lemme know.

DrewStern
11-12-2009, 07:46 PM
Ice Beam is good, thanks for pointing out, by the way, did you find a snorunt yet? Can i have updates because i love good stories

CodeZTM
11-12-2009, 08:06 PM
Yes, I already had several snorunt in my ice box, so I started breeding and was lucky enough to get the right nature in just about 12-19 egg hatchings.

I then started levling it up with my exp. share whilst fighting some pokemon that would give it some EV's it needed. Now it's at level 32, and I've finished training the Special Attack EV's, and have moved on to speed. Trashing magikarp is always fun. I was also lucky enough to have it contract pokerus rather quickly [took Alan's Lucario nearly 2 hours before it finally got it], and when combined with the Power items, it's going by quickly.

I'll have it ready to trade back tomorrow afternoon if that's all right. I've still yet to evolve it [waiting on a dawn stone from a friend of mine on MSN who has a huge stockpile of stones], and I've got to find it another focus sash, which means I need to go fight a punch of battle facilities.

AlanEdgeHead
11-13-2009, 12:28 AM
If you aren't getting too swamped with requests, I'd like to make one more, then I'll take EV training back into my own hands. I've always wanted an Infernape. But I won't drop the deets unless you're up for it. But don't feel obligated as you have already trained me an awesome Lucario. _awesome_

CodeZTM
11-13-2009, 08:19 AM
Sure, go ahead and request another one. I have a kertrillion chimchar in my boxes since I just trained one of my own.

AlanEdgeHead
11-13-2009, 11:23 AM
64 Atk / 252 SpA / 192 Spe

Naive

Nasty Plot
Fire Blast
Close Combat
Grass Knot

No Nickname. With whatever item you wanna throw on it. Thanks again. You're awesome. _awesome_

DrewStern
11-13-2009, 11:35 AM
How's Frosty going? (God, don't nickname him that.)

CodeZTM
11-13-2009, 03:23 PM
Drew, your Froslass is ready to be picked up. Let me know when you can get on to recieve it.

Alan, I'll get right to work on apey.

iHeart_Absol
11-13-2009, 04:37 PM
I heard you're making Alan an awesome Infernape and since I want one anyway, I figured I could ask you. ^__^

It'd be awesome if you could make me an Infernape as well... Let's see.

Nickname: Maximus
Moves: Close Combat, Flamethrower, Grass Knot, and Nasty Plot.

I guess just use the same EV set as Alan's since that looks good, Naive nature and all that. Maybe just a little more Attack than just 64... I don't know. Go ahead and play with it. ;>_> Make it awesome. ^__^

CodeZTM
11-13-2009, 04:58 PM
Absol, it shall be done. =D

Here's how I'm thinking... Since 2/4 of your attacks are special based, and one of them increases special, I think it'd be wiser to keep the stats the way Alan has them, especially since it's the smogon base. Close Combat is great to use and indeed more Attack EV's would inscrease the base 120 damange, but if you take it out of speed, then most of infernape's outspeeding abilities will be null from things it would normally outspeed. This is especially true since if you look at smogon's list, Infernape is outspeeded by pretty much everything in OU. Plus, you get the STAB bonus since Infernape is a fighting type, so that's almost the same as if you'd put in the EV's.

But... If you'd like a physical Infernape, a 252 Atk / 64 SpA / 192 Spe with
~ Close Combat
~ U-turn
~ Stone Edge
~ Overheat
, you might not get the same type coverage, but you would get a great phsyical attacker that can OHKO a gyrados with stone edge, and 2HKO Milotic/Vaporeon after Stealh Rock damage. Plus, if you ditched stone edge and put in mach punch, you give yourself a great advantage in OHKO'ing Weaviles, which are nasty especially after a swords dance.

But it's really all up to you, and I'll make it as you'd like it designed.

I'm about halfway done with Alan's, and then I'll start on yours.

Also, Alan, I'm very irritated with Apey. He kept fainting on me when I tried to battle things. I mean, I know that fire is weak to water, but sheesh, he should be able to take out Goldeen by now! Arrg.

iHeart_Absol
11-13-2009, 05:31 PM
;>_> *brain breaks*

Uhhh... Just make me a beast of an Infernape. <3 You seem to know what you are doing *cough* I guess just make it like Alan's. I honestly don't know what is best... I like what I put the best. ^_^ I'd say just take out a bit of the Special Attack and maybe put it into Attack? Though that might mess it up... but then Nasty Plot would help that. I'd like it to be an all around fighter.

CodeZTM
11-13-2009, 05:34 PM
Ok, sounds great! =)

iHeart_Absol
11-13-2009, 06:50 PM
I also have a special request once I get the nature from breeding. >_> That is, if you aren't too busy already. I'm just really excited about this one. :) I'll bug ya later.

CodeZTM
11-13-2009, 07:10 PM
Go ahead and bug me now. I'm breeding tonight, and it would be great to go ahead and get it started.

DrewStern
11-13-2009, 07:11 PM
im gettin on now

CodeZTM
11-13-2009, 07:18 PM
Ok, give me just a moment, and I'll get right on.

CodeZTM
11-14-2009, 11:56 AM
Alan, your Infernape is ready to be picked up. Please post when you will be able to pick it up.

Absol, I'm starting yours now. =)

AlanEdgeHead
11-14-2009, 12:43 PM
Well, I'm here and I can pick it up anytime today. Just let me know when you're ready. And thanks again!

CodeZTM
11-14-2009, 12:44 PM
Ok, so I'll be on shortly, just got to go grab my DSi and log on.

AlanEdgeHead
11-14-2009, 01:03 PM
Thanks again! :D

CodeZTM
11-14-2009, 01:27 PM
No problem. Enjoy!

cheesecake
11-14-2009, 03:28 PM
I'd like to make a request for an Absol, please. :)
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
-Swords Dance
-Sucker Punch
-Superpower
-Psycho Cut
Nickname: Aria
Level to raise to: 60 (it learns Psycho Cut then)
Nature: Jolly or Adamant

Is it alright that Absol learns Superpower via move tutor? If not, I can change that...otherwise thank you very much for doing this! :3

CodeZTM
11-14-2009, 05:24 PM
Superpower is ok, you're lucky I have quite a collection of shards when I was obsessed with the underground mini-game. LOL.

I'll add you to the list.

ALSO!!!!

For a limited time offer.... If you have challenge 2 TSG gym leaders and lost both [I will verify this with the leaders], and you don't have any league wins or badges, and you think it's because your team isn't up to par, I will EV train you an entire team. This will only go for the first 3 people that ask for it. You can either make special team requests, or I can build you a team on my own.

I'm doing this to help out the newer people to pokemon, and hopefully help them realize the benefits of EV training and the more intricate mathematics of the game.

DrewStern
11-14-2009, 06:43 PM
If I lose my next battle, can you put me on the list?

Oh, and thanx for frosty!

LegendOfCookies
11-14-2009, 07:53 PM
Lol i would take you up on that offer if i had the guts to face a leader >_>

ditto493
11-14-2009, 08:08 PM
Well that's a great offer Code. Just let me finish reading about your suggested Pokemon and I'll let you know. Do you think you could do this for me, or am I not qualified since I still have't challedged the gyms yet.

Overload
11-14-2009, 11:48 PM
You should probably challenge the gyms first, ditto.

By the way, this is mighty nice of you, CodeZTM.

CodeZTM
11-15-2009, 12:36 AM
@Ditto: Like overload said, I'd normally like to have people challenge the gyms first. This service was created for the sole purpose of aiding those in the league that are having difficulty with the gym leaders. So try your luck with a few leaders. Plus, it'd be a great experience to see how the masters of the league think tactically, and would help your own battling experience grow! =)

Oh, and Overload, thanks for the compliment! I try my hardest to help out those that need it. I had a great mentor when I first started pokemon on another dead forum a few years back, and I want to help out people just they did with me. =)

Plus, it certainly helps that I love breeding/ev training more than actual battling, but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna try to get all the badges! =)

Oh, and iheartabsol, your Infernape is ready to be picked up, but I won't have Wi-Fi access until tomorrow afternoon, so any time then or after will be great for pickup.

I'm now starting on yours cheesecake. I also quickly realized I didn't have an absol in my boxes, so I had to pull out emerald version and go a-hunting! I'm gonna breed and get the eggs tonight and start hatching/training tomorrow. If I don't have any homework Monday night, I'll probably be ready by Tuesday. If not, expect it by Tuesday afternoon/night at the latest.

Super_Yoshi!
11-15-2009, 01:24 PM
I have made up my mind, I'd like me a Scizor. :3

Nickname: Sckizor
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Technician
Item: Leftovers
EVs: 200 HP/252 Attack/56 Speed
~ Swords Dance
~ Bullet Punch
~ Superpower
~ Roost

Take your time, I really appreciate it!

CodeZTM
11-15-2009, 01:47 PM
I'll get right on it S_Y! =D

Also, I had no clue that Scizor could use roost. But checked it out on Bulbapedia and sure enough it can. :lol:

Also, iheartabsol, looks like I won't have Wi-Fi today. I'll be training up cheesecake's and super yoshi's. You can all pick them up Monday evening [4PM - 11 PM CST].

Brineboy
11-15-2009, 04:33 PM
This is a very cool thing that you are doing code. I think I would like to request a Toxicroak

Nickname: None
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Dry Skin
Item: Up to you?
EVs: 252 Attack / 252 Speed whats left is up to you
~ Swords Dance
~ Cross Chop
~ Sucker Punch
~ Stone Edge
Is that all good?
Also take your time as I am in no rush. Sorry about having an egg move in there if you can think of another move you can switch it as you obviously know more about this then me.

CodeZTM
11-15-2009, 04:45 PM
Sounds good Brine. But since it's got an egg move, it might take me a little more time. Let's say I'll have it ready by Wednesday, Thursday at the latest.

And as always, I'll make sure an pm you guys when they are ready for pick up.

CodeZTM
11-16-2009, 05:58 PM
I'm happy to say that everybody's order except Brineboy's is ready to be picked up. I'll be online starting a 6 PM CST. PM me when you're ready.

_______

Brineboy! Hi! I'd forgotten how irritating getting egg moves on the right natured's pokemon without a ditto is difficult. xD I just now [as in the last hour] got an egg with the right nature/move. Took me all day yesterday and all afternoon today to get it!

I don't quite have it finished trained, and I'm taking a quick break to get pick ups and watch some TV. But you'll have it by tomorrow. =)

Super_Yoshi!
11-16-2009, 07:26 PM
Thanks so much. :3

CodeZTM
11-16-2009, 07:27 PM
No problemo. Now that everybody's gotten traded tonight, back to training requests. =)

Brineboy
11-16-2009, 09:28 PM
That is great thanks code I'm sorry it took so long to get the egg move

CodeZTM
11-17-2009, 02:49 PM
Ummm.. Brine... I'm really sorry, but it'll be Thursday when I get it to you. xD

I have serious cramming/homework to do for tomorrow, and by the time I get done with tomorrow, I'll be going to bed at like 5 PM. xD

So Thursday afternoon, it'll be ready.

Brineboy
11-17-2009, 03:10 PM
WHAT this is unexceptable!
Nag just kidding :thumbs:
I'm in no big rush to get it I probably won't even challange anyone until Friday anyway just tell me whenever you are ready

CodeZTM
11-18-2009, 06:12 PM
Brine, you can pick yours up today if you're ready. My day was stressful, but I'm hyped up on caffine. xD

Alan, your pm request will be ready Thursday.

Brineboy
11-18-2009, 06:45 PM
Brine, you can pick yours up today if you're ready. My day was stressful, but I'm hyped up on caffine. xD

Alan, your pm request will be ready Thursday.
I can pick it up whenever is good for you. I will go and grab my platinum fc and post it here though if anythings good for you how does 9 Est. sound to you if not just pick a time.

CodeZTM
11-18-2009, 06:46 PM
Whats 9 EST to CST conversion? And yeah, I'll need your friend code. But whenever you want to get on is fine with me. =)

Brineboy
11-18-2009, 06:56 PM
8 I believe I wasn't sure what timezone you were in
btw here it is
5155 8800 9497

CodeZTM
11-18-2009, 07:07 PM
Well it's 7 CST here, so I'll go ahead and get on and just wait for whenever you're on. =)

Also, if anybody wants a full team trained [having lost to gym leaders or not], I have an entire day off from school tomorrow, and I'm hoping to get something to do. xD This deal works with only one person, and whoever asks for it first.

Brineboy
11-18-2009, 07:27 PM
Alright sounds good you will probably see me on sometime before then. Also would you be able to train another pokemon for me?
Vulpix
Evs: 252 Special attack / 4 Special Defence / 252 Speed
Nature: have one for you
Moves:
Nasty Plot
Extrasensory (already has it)
Energy Ball (already has it)
Flamethrower
No need for an item.
This would involve a trade from my diamond game and then when the trade back would be to my platinum would that be ok?

CodeZTM
11-18-2009, 07:30 PM
Sure thing. ;)

Brineboy
11-18-2009, 07:56 PM
Thanks aloy code you saved me a lot of time
also here is my diamond code for the vulpix
0645-8714-1756

CodeZTM
11-18-2009, 08:03 PM
Is it ok if I just breed one myself? You'll have to tell me the nature you want though. =)

aStupidGecko
11-18-2009, 08:04 PM
My friend came up with a really bad name for this topic, but I'm not going to say what it was, its better if you don't

Brineboy
11-18-2009, 08:21 PM
Timid would be good I guess and I you don't feel like getting that nature it's ok
I'll be on wifi on my diamond whenever you want it

CodeZTM
11-18-2009, 08:22 PM
Out of the gutter gecko. :lol:

And I've seen all the bad things breeding centers get done to them in deviantart, so I'm sure several of them come to mind. xD

aStupidGecko
11-18-2009, 08:35 PM
Wasn't me, My friend "ThatGuyWithTheAfro" came up with the name

Brineboy
11-18-2009, 09:00 PM
Wow I read yourblast post wrong :lol: I thought you wanted to breed one for yourself from mine
you can disrgard my diamond friend code then :lol:

CodeZTM
11-19-2009, 01:35 PM
Well brine, you will either love this news or hate it.

Whilst breeding your vulpix, I came across a shiny vulpix. =O

I use the matsuda method when breeding, in hopes of getting shinies, so I always use my foriegn dittos.

Now, it's not the right nature [it's adamant], but I'd be happy to breed it for you if you want a shiny instead of the right nature.

It seems I have a knack for breeding shinies. My third one getting this way [my other two was beldum and skarmory]. But then again, I've already hatched 123 eggs trying to get the right IV's and nature for ya, so it was a real shock when it popped up! =D

Brineboy
11-19-2009, 02:18 PM
Well brine, you will either love this news or hate it.

Whilst breeding your vulpix, I came across a shiny vulpix. =O

I use the matsuda method when breeding, in hopes of getting shinies, so I always use my foriegn dittos.

Now, it's not the right nature [it's adamant], but I'd be happy to breed it for you if you want a shiny instead of the right nature.

It seems I have a knack for breeding shinies. My third one getting this way [my other two was beldum and skarmory]. But then again, I've already hatched 123 eggs trying to get the right IV's and nature for ya, so it was a real shock when it popped up! =D

That is amazing code though ive only gotten one shiny before (meditite) but not by breeding. If you do not care about keeping it or not its no big deal if its not the proper nature to me. (I also love how shiny ninetales looks _triforce_ )

So it is all up to you.

CodeZTM
11-19-2009, 02:27 PM
Then Shiny Vulpix shall be trained and shipped off to ya. I'm not attached to my shinies, except for Metagross. =)

Brineboy
11-19-2009, 02:31 PM
Thanks Code _awesome_
also I just checked out what shiny metagross looks like and it looks awesome :D

CodeZTM
11-19-2009, 06:00 PM
Brine, yours and Alans private request are both dont, but I will not have wi-fi until Friday night.

Brineboy
11-19-2009, 06:15 PM
That is fine and am in no rush

AlanEdgeHead
11-19-2009, 06:16 PM
Fine with me too. :D

iHeart_Absol
11-19-2009, 08:03 PM
I really like all of the Pokemon you've done for me so far. :D I really appreciate it. I'll probably bug you for another one soon enough! ;)

CodeZTM
11-19-2009, 09:07 PM
Ask away. It gives me something to do while I'm supposed to be paying attention in Computer Systems.

Seriously, I know how to make a powerpoint by now. I don't need a lecture on it.

Sub-Laguz
11-20-2009, 03:15 AM
I have kind of a different request, though it seems you've helped people out with the same so here goes... Would you breed Pokmon until one hatches with the right nature and ability? Without training them, I prefer doing that myself.
Just wondering.

CodeZTM
11-20-2009, 11:23 AM
Sure, I'd breed you an awesome pokemon if you just want that. =)

Sonic62
11-21-2009, 01:18 AM
Best place to ask, why aren't the Chansey I'm breeding getting any egg moves?

CodeZTM
11-21-2009, 11:23 AM
Obviously, you've got a pokemon compatible with breeding with a chansey and have the moves on the right gender, right? What pokemon are you trying to breed with her?

Other than that, it's honestly all about luck. Earlier, I was breeding a Toxicroak and it took me a LONG time to get the right moves transferrred.

EDIT: I'm ridiculously busy until this afternoon, so sorry but it will be just a bit more until I can get em finished Alan and Brine. I'll pm you when I'm ready.

CodeZTM
11-23-2009, 10:05 AM
Thanksgiving Break starts for me today at 12 noon. As such, the breeding center will be open the entire thanksgiving break, and will be having a breed-a-palluza special!

During this week, you can request up to 3 pokemon at once, and get them the next day!

Obvious stipulations
*no legendary requests [unless you're willing to provide one for me]
*no more than 2 egg moves

Oh, and I have something... Sinister... Planned for the pokemon marathon. *guffaw*laugh*guffaw*

CommentatorGuy
11-23-2009, 10:17 AM
Code this is an awesome thread you got going here. Very cool idea =) I plan to start making a leet pokemon team soon enough and when I do I plan to take advantage of this service =)

Sonic62
11-23-2009, 10:24 AM
Obviously, you've got a pokemon compatible with breeding with a chansey and have the moves on the right gender, right? What pokemon are you trying to breed with her?
Well I'm using Ditto and Blissey is always female.

AlanEdgeHead
11-23-2009, 11:57 AM
I thought the father passed down the moves. Ditto knows no moves to pass down.

Sonic62
11-23-2009, 12:00 PM
That's true, but I know the Chansey line has egg moves, so there must be some way to get them.

Sub-Laguz
11-23-2009, 12:08 PM

Shouldn't you be breeding your Chansey/Blissey with the Pokmon the egg moves come from?

/hates egg moves.

CodeZTM
11-23-2009, 12:53 PM

there's your problem. Egg moves are taught through the father pokemon of the relationship. Since blissy is a female, you therefore must learn the moves through a male pokemon that can mate with blissy. Ditto can never pass new moves to pokemon.

Egg moves aren't exactly what they seem. You don't learn them by hatchign an egg [I thought this was the case for YEARS]. Egg moves are special moves that a pokemon can learn by breeding with a pokemon. Said moves are attacks that the pokemon can't normally learn by leveling up or TM.

Smergle is an excellent egg move breedable pokemon, because it can literally learn every move in the game with its Sketch attack.

EDIT: Thanks Commenter!! =)

CodeZTM
11-23-2009, 07:58 PM
Absol, Alan and Brine! All your pokes are ready for pick up, and my breeding center is currently empty of requests! Yippie! =D

Luminary
11-23-2009, 11:38 PM
The only problem I see with Smeargle is that it is sometimes a hassle to Sketch the moves. It can be quite a hunt to find an in-game trainer with the moves you want. I generally find it easier to just take my Hitmonchan to the move relearner than have Smeargle use sketch, if I'm trying to get a Lucario with Bullet Punch.

Sub-Laguz
11-24-2009, 05:30 AM
Sure, I'd breed you an awesome pokemon if you just want that. =) Thanks much, though I'm not sure exactly when I'll be needing your help.

CodeZTM
11-24-2009, 06:46 PM
Alan, your order will be ready tomorrow, as will yours Absol. Just about 1 more poke to go with Alan's order, and I still have to finish up one more stat training with Absol's.

LegendOfCookies
11-24-2009, 06:52 PM
Code i have a question if i request one right now can i give a request a little later when i pick another pokemon?

CodeZTM
11-24-2009, 06:55 PM
Code i have a question if i request one right now can i give a request a little later when i pick another pokemon?

Sure thing. =)

LegendOfCookies
11-24-2009, 07:33 PM
Um can you just make me a beast of an absol for now?

CodeZTM
11-24-2009, 08:13 PM

1 Beastly Absol, coming right up! [I'll try and have it ready by tomorrow with Absol's and Alan's requests]

iHeart_Absol
11-25-2009, 03:46 AM

1 Beastly Absol, coming right up! [I'll try and have it ready by tomorrow with Absol's and Alan's requests]
WUH TUH FUH!

I'm the ONLY beastly Absol here! HAX!

ditto493
11-25-2009, 08:22 AM
About that Chansey you're breeding Sonic, what moves are you trying to teach it?

In fact I was trying to get a Blissy that knew Metronome and Counter just a few weeks ago and I had to go all the way to Kanto to catch a male Clefairy, trade it to Hoenn to teach it Counter, level it up to teach it Metronome, put it in the day care with a Chansey, hatch the egg, migrate it to Platinum, gain friendship with it and level it up, and finally evolve it into a Blissey that knew Metronome and Counter. So as you can see it can take a lot of work do get egg moves depending on what you want.

CodeZTM
11-25-2009, 12:37 PM

WUH TUH FUH!

Correction. One moderately beastly absol made of cream puffs and jello coming right up, because there can be only ONE beastly absol. =)

windows98
11-25-2009, 09:31 PM
So I was looking through my pc boxes and found a ton of pokemon I never bothered EV training. Would you be willing to do a job for me?

LegendOfCookies
11-25-2009, 09:45 PM
WUH TUH FUH!

Correction. One moderately beastly absol made of cream puffs and jello coming right up, because there can be only ONE beastly absol. =)

Does that mean my absol won't be good? ._.' cream puffs and jello don't sound that strong...

CodeZTM
11-25-2009, 10:19 PM
So I was looking through my pc boxes and found a ton of pokemon I never bothered EV training. Would you be willing to do a job for me?

I'd prefer to breed them myself [that's where most the fun comes for me], so if you'd give me a list of pokes you want trained, I'd be happy to do them.

And LOC, it will still be an awesome absol, I just did not wish to offend our Alpha Absol Queen. ;)

EDIT: also, if it wasn't obvious, the breeding center will be closed tomorrow and Friday for Thanksgiving. Breeding/trading will resume Saturday morning when I get home.

Maram123
11-25-2009, 11:17 PM
If you have the time and want to, you could help raise a Scizor for me. I don't need it for anything in particular, so there's no rush.

EVs: 248HP / 252 Attack / 8 Spe
Moveset: U-turn
Bullet Punch
Super Power
Quick Attack
Item: Choice Band

Thanks for the help. Like I said I don't need this anytime soon, so feel free to put people before me. Post here when you're ready to trade it to me!

windows98
11-26-2009, 12:27 AM

I'd prefer to breed them myself [that's where most the fun comes for me], so if you'd give me a list of pokes you want trained, I'd be happy to do them.

Nah, that's alright. I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to IVs. I suppose I can just EV train them myself.

Sonic62
11-26-2009, 01:15 PM
About that Chansey you're breeding Sonic, what moves are you trying to teach it?

In fact I was trying to get a Blissy that knew Metronome and Counter just a few weeks ago and I had to go all the way to Kanto to catch a male Clefairy, trade it to Hoenn to teach it Counter, level it up to teach it Metronome, put it in the day care with a Chansey, hatch the egg, migrate it to Platinum, gain friendship with it and level it up, and finally evolve it into a Blissey that knew Metronome and Counter. So as you can see it can take a lot of work do get egg moves depending on what you want.
Aromatherapy I think is the only one. I'm just used to egg moves going over with only Ditto.

LegendOfCookies
11-26-2009, 06:59 PM

And LOC, it will still be an awesome absol, I just did not wish to offend our Alpha Absol Queen. ;)

EDIT: also, if it wasn't obvious, the breeding center will be closed tomorrow and Friday for Thanksgiving. Breeding/trading will resume Saturday morning when I get home.

Does that mean the offer is over? cause i wanted to request two more :fail:

CodeZTM
11-27-2009, 01:12 AM
The offer isn't over. It will last until Sunday.

Speaking of which, starting THIS SUNDAY, Center is closed until December 11th. Please do not request any more pokemon to train until then. After the 11th, I will be reopening the center.

My final exams begin this coming Tuesday and will last for two weeks. I do not have the time to breed/train with the mountain of material to study, as well as papers to write/ect.

Alan, Absol, Cookies, and Maram, your pokemon will be available for pickup this Sunday starting at 4 PM and lasting until 9 PM when the center will close.

Thank you for your cooperation.

~CodeZTM

AlanEdgeHead
11-27-2009, 07:14 AM
No, thank you. And Sunday sounds great!

Maram123
11-27-2009, 01:52 PM
Yeah, sounds like a plan.

Brineboy
11-27-2009, 02:43 PM
Just wondering by the look of your list if you forgot the private request I sent you while we were trading the other day for my ninetales?
Just wanted to know before you close for a bit.

CodeZTM
11-28-2009, 06:54 PM
Yeah Brine, I got them. =)

Also, I REALLY hate to do this to you guys, but they're not going to be ready by Sunday. =( All requests won't be ready until after my finals week. I spent all day today finishing up my papers, and I've still got 2 more to go.

But like I said in the beginning, real life always will come first. =)

LegendOfCookies
11-28-2009, 06:59 PM
Darn it i better think of some pokemon that would work well with my absol... but i suck at building teams! D:

Maram123
11-28-2009, 08:56 PM
Fine with me Code. Like I said, I have no rush to get mine, so take your time. I mean, you're doing for free, so we can't complain really.

AlanEdgeHead
11-29-2009, 03:40 AM
Take your time, Code! Real life does indeed come first. And these Pokemon aren't of any use to me until the Gym Leaders I need badges from actually start battling. :D

CodeZTM
11-29-2009, 10:04 AM
Thanks for understanding guys! Anyway, I'm closing the center now. I've got all the pokes written down in my notebook and will get back to work on them on December 11th when I open up the center again! =)

Oh, and I might..... Be giving away an unofficial prize for the TSG marathon from the center and my playthrough. It just depends on how long it takes me to breed a shiny ge--... I mean, it's a surprise. =)

DrewStern
11-29-2009, 11:06 AM
Geodude... Ehh?

Maram123
11-29-2009, 04:11 PM
I was expecting Shiny Gengar, but what do I know? :P

CodeZTM
11-29-2009, 04:29 PM
Geodude... Ehh?

_objection_ Not quite.

CodeZTM
12-02-2009, 03:36 PM
Ok, I'll just go ahead and spoil it. I'm breeding Matsuda-style for a Shiny Gengar to give away as a prize for the pokemon marathon. While I'm still in the midst of finals week, I'm still training pokes in my spare time.

And I've spent nearly 3 days making my sister hatch ghastly eggs. Total number right now is at 432. Yet to get one, but I've still got 16 days. xD

Maram123
12-02-2009, 05:25 PM
Oh boy, good luck!

windows98
12-02-2009, 05:44 PM
It would probably be faster and more reliable if you just chained gastly.

CodeZTM
12-02-2009, 10:21 PM
It would probably be faster and more reliable if you just chained gastly.

I will never chain. Never. Ever. =/

abyssmalstar
12-04-2009, 09:49 AM
Hey, not for breeding, but can someone trade and tradeback with me so that i can get my kadabra evolved

Name Abby
Code 060365822913 _mks_ _ld_ _objection_

Sonic62
12-06-2009, 02:33 AM
Hey, not for breeding, but can someone trade and tradeback with me so that i can get my kadabra evolved

Name Abby
Code 060365822913 _mks_ _ld_ _objection_
Just what this topic is for: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1247 (http://community.thespeedgamers.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1247)

:D

CodeZTM
12-09-2009, 02:10 PM
Ugh. Thought you guys deserved an update. 2 of my finals have be rescheduled to later in the week, so I can't reopen now until the 14th.

Oh, and my sister finally hatched the shiny ghastly. =) It's on my list to EV train, and I do plan to give it away on the Pokemon Marathon. It's on the list with all my other orders to finish, which should be all ready on the 15th.

Maram123
12-09-2009, 09:27 PM
I dunno if you've been following the Pokethon thread, but we are thinking of assembling as many Shinies as we can get together suring the marathon. The ideas are to work out a competition out of it, but also it has been mentioned that we could give them away as prizes. If so, I think your shiny Gengar could be the icing on that Prizes cake!

CodeZTM
12-09-2009, 09:38 PM
I dunno if you've been following the Pokethon thread, but we are thinking of assembling as many Shinies as we can get together suring the marathon. The ideas are to work out a competition out of it, but also it has been mentioned that we could give them away as prizes. If so, I think your shiny Gengar could be the icing on that Prizes cake!

This prize will be coming from the breeding center separately. =) What ya'll are doing is great, but I earned it before the marathon actually started. :lol:

Maram123
12-10-2009, 04:30 PM
All right, I figured I'd just offer _spy_

ditto493
12-17-2009, 02:08 PM
Hey Code, I have a request for you after you reopen your Breeding Center. Could you please breed a me a Kadabra?

Name: Kadabra
Item: Life Orb
Moveset: Psychic, Focus Blast, Signal Beam, and Hidden Power (Fire)
Lv: 40-50
Nature: Timid
EV Spread: 40 DEF, 252 Sp, ATK, 216 SPE

I'll continue looking for other good Pokemon to include in my future team. Thanks Code.

CodeZTM
12-17-2009, 03:22 PM
Hey Code, I have a request for you after you reopen your Breeding Center. Could you please breed a me a Kadabra?

I'll continue looking for other good Pokemon to include in my future team. Thanks Code.

No problem. If any of you read in the Official Pokemon Topic, my game data got wiped, so I'm currently re-collecting everything to get back to where I can get to the battle frontier and get the power items before reopening. And I have to re-breed all the currently requested pokemon. >.>

iHeart_Absol
12-17-2009, 04:28 PM

No problem. If any of you read in the Official Pokemon Topic, my game data got wiped, so I'm currently re-collecting everything to get back to where I can get to the battle frontier and get the power items before reopening. And I have to re-breed all the currently requested pokemon. >.>

Man that sucks Code. :(

the1stpkmnfan
12-17-2009, 05:22 PM
Yowch. D: Im sorry about that Code. :(

Yuso
12-17-2009, 05:49 PM
Oh geez. What a bummer. Sorry to heart about that man. :(

CodeZTM
12-17-2009, 06:43 PM
Yep, it does suck everybody. xD I'm hoping to get through the E4 by this weekend, and conquored the battle items by Tuesday/Wednesday and can start breeding right after Christmas.

ALSO. Everybody that requested a pokemon from me BEFORE I closed and requested it via pm, [except Alan], please re-send me a copy of the pm you sent me, because it's been deleted by now [since I thought I already had them bred and was just EV training].

Maram123
12-17-2009, 09:55 PM
Ah, man that sure is a stinky situation! I probably would have just given up. It truly shows the dedication you have! I will wait however long you need to get situated again!

ditto493
12-18-2009, 03:40 PM
Thanks Code.

I now know how you feel though, my Wii arrived late last night from Nintedo and when I checked to see if they were able to save my saved data. I was very disappointed when I turned it on. Worst of all My Pokemon Ranch and all my Miis were lost. At least I sent my rare Pokemon back to my Diamond before I sent my Wii in. On the bright side, at least I can finally play my disk games.

Overload
12-19-2009, 02:58 AM
Code, I have the band, lens, anklet, and weight power items. You can have them so you don't have to do as much work.

CodeZTM
12-23-2009, 07:31 PM
Hoo-rah! The breeding center is back in business! =)

After nearly a full month away, and after losing all my data, I'm back to where I need to be. =) I don't have my full pokedex like I used to, so some pokemon might take me longer than they used to, but either way...

I'm open for requests again! =)

And I'm now starting on all the old requests.

Brineboy
12-23-2009, 08:30 PM
Like I said before I can suply you with some pokemon if you need some

CodeZTM
12-23-2009, 09:13 PM
LegendofCookies, your order is ready to be picked up!

Next up on my list of Pokemon to work on is Alan's, Absol's, then moving onwards to Brine's, followed by Maram's and Ditto's. =)

Maram123
12-23-2009, 10:44 PM
Awesome, take your time, Code

AlanEdgeHead
12-24-2009, 04:48 AM
Glad to see everything is back up and running! Take your time and enjoy Christmas, Code! You deserve the break! :D

xClutchxF
12-24-2009, 08:13 PM
Attack/251
Defense/240
Speed/350

Confuse Ray
Sucker Punch
Shadow Ball
Dark Pulse

Nature : Beneficial

Tell what time we can trade , :]
(P.S Its a haunter going to be traded and turn into a gengar)

CodeZTM
12-24-2009, 09:59 PM
Attack/251
Defense/240
Speed/350

Confuse Ray
Sucker Punch
Shadow Ball
Dark Pulse

Nature : Beneficial

Tell what time we can trade , :]
(P.S Its a haunter going to be traded and turn into a gengar)

Please read the first page, this isn't what I do. =) You can evolve your Gengar in the wifi trade battle thread. But also:

Attack/251
Defense/240
Speed/350

Isn't legtimite spreads. EV's don't go that high.

xClutchxF
12-24-2009, 11:12 PM
-facepalm- I feel embarrassed and nooby.

Maram123
12-25-2009, 08:06 PM
Don't worry about it, Clutch, if you need help with finding EV spreads, here's a good place find them. Just click on the Pokemon you want, and you will be given several EV spreads for the Pokemon. Just read through the descriprions to see what fits you best!

Just go here!:
http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/

xClutchxF
12-25-2009, 11:28 PM
I love you. :D

CodeZTM
12-26-2009, 12:30 AM
Yeah, what Maram said. Sorry, I should have been more helpful, but I was in the midst of Christmas eve. =) And I'm always here to help ya out.

xClutchxF
12-27-2009, 04:43 PM
Hey code, so can i re-submit my pokemon?

CodeZTM
12-27-2009, 06:09 PM
Sure thing, but I have several others in front of you in line. _awesome_

CodeZTM
12-27-2009, 11:40 PM
Absol and Alan! Your pokemon are ready to be picked up! =) I can't send them tonight, but I'll be happy to be ready to send them away starting tomorrow. Just arrange a time!

Brine, Maram and Ditto are next in line! =)

I have work tomorrow, but I already have Brine's pokemon bred, so his should be done tomorrow night. Egg hatching for MAram and Ditto will begin Tuesday night. =)

EDIT:

I'd like to give a big thanks to the Breeding Center's newest breeder, Dark_Weavile. He'll be working alongside me and taking some work off my hands. Currently, I've assigned him to start work on Maram's Scizor, while I start on Brine's request. =)

CodeZTM
12-28-2009, 10:29 PM
Brine, your pokemon is ready for pickup!

Also, I'll be gone tomorrow all day out of town to go with my cousin to see her dance competition. So pickups should be scheduled with me for Wednesday or Thursday.

EDIT: Ditto, your pokemon will now start being worked on by me. Maram, yours is being worked on by Dark_WEavile.

EDIT2: Sorry for the triple post, I just want people to realize when their orders are ready for pickup.

Brineboy
12-28-2009, 10:45 PM
Thanks code I should be able to pick it up tomorow

CodeZTM
12-28-2009, 10:48 PM
Thanks code I should be able to pick it up tomorow

Umm. _objection_

Also, I'll be gone tomorrow all day out of town to go with my cousin to see her dance competition. So pickups should be scheduled with me for Wednesday or Thursday.

Let's try for Wednesday or Thursday. Or heck, if you can snag it right now, I can do it real quick.

Brineboy
12-28-2009, 10:50 PM
Woops I keep thinking it's Tuesday today T.T
Wednesday should be good then

xClutchxF
12-29-2009, 10:08 AM
Oh code, my diamond file corrupted, gimme a day or 2 too re-enter my pokemon, sorry.

Maram123
12-29-2009, 07:44 PM
Allright, thank you Dark_Weavile, take your time with my request, I don't need it b any specific time! :D

Brineboy
12-30-2009, 12:24 AM
Sorry but it looks like I will be busy tomorow with a get together with my relatives so is Thursday good then I will most likely be free then

ditto493
01-01-2010, 03:07 PM
Ok Code, sounds good. Please let me know when it's done, although I'm not sure when I'll have access to Wi-Fi.

CodeZTM
01-01-2010, 08:28 PM
Ditto, I remember in the wi-fi thread you talked about being at a relative's with Wi-Fi. If you can tell me what date that is, I can make sure and have it done by then.

Sub-Laguz
01-01-2010, 09:04 PM
When I finally manage to hatch one with the right nature, it has the wrong ability. Happens every time, but this one's just getting tedious. I might need your help soon Code... :)

xClutchxF
01-02-2010, 11:32 PM
EV Spread : Att/85 Def/85 Speed/35

Earthquake
Yawn
Muddy Water
Amnesia

Level to Raise : 85 :X

Don't worry about it's nature I don't mind

CodeZTM
01-02-2010, 11:34 PM
Is this a quagsire? =D

xClutchxF
01-03-2010, 12:10 AM
Oh .. I'm so stupid, :X sorry for leaving out the name, and yes it is D:

CodeZTM
01-03-2010, 12:11 AM
Sounds great! I'll add your request after Ditto's Kadabra.

Also... I still have all the pokemon requested by Alan, Absol and Brine and Cookies. xD Ya'll can make an appointment for pickup anytime.

xClutchxF
01-03-2010, 03:02 PM
Code , sorry but i forgot to mention if you haven't started with my pokemon, could u see if you can a quagsire with the ability water absorb? If not it's fine :X

CodeZTM
01-03-2010, 03:08 PM
No problem! I haven't started yet, I'm still attempting to finish up Ditto's Kadabra, but I have plans of getting yours started tomorrow afternoon. =)

xClutchxF
01-03-2010, 03:14 PM

ditto493
01-03-2010, 07:03 PM
@ Code: I never got to my reletives and I am now home. I should have Wi-Fi access Tuesday after school.

Brineboy
01-03-2010, 07:10 PM
Hey code I can pick it up whenever you want to so just tell me when a good time is

CodeZTM
01-03-2010, 07:11 PM
I'm pretty much free all week and will be at home with wi-fi, so whenever's fine with me. I don't start back school until next Monday. =)

AlanEdgeHead
01-03-2010, 10:17 PM
I keep forgetting that my Pokemon are done. XD

Pick a time tomorrow and I'll confirm it and drop by to get them. Thanks again!

CodeZTM
01-03-2010, 10:22 PM
Hows 3 PM - 8 PM sound? Anybody can pick up their pokes at this time!

And as usual, I'll be happy to accept bidoofs or other random pokemon, but if anybody has a wooper, I'd love to have one so I don't have to go safari zoning for Clutchs. [Don't worry about natures/ect, I'll breed it in the daycare for good IV's and natures]

xClutchxF
01-04-2010, 03:57 PM
Code i got a wooper, so if you wanna trade it we can just gimme a time :] , my code is 3565 9993 2097

CodeZTM
01-04-2010, 04:03 PM
Nah, don't worry about it Clutch, it's not that much of an inconvience, I just knew that people usually just trade me worthless pokemon when I give out the pokemon I've bred, and wooper might be able to be one. =)

xClutchxF
01-04-2010, 04:07 PM
Lol, okay :D

Brineboy
01-04-2010, 04:20 PM
If you want to I can trade with you right now and I have a whooper if you still need it

CodeZTM
01-04-2010, 04:27 PM
YEs, I can trade right now. And I'd love the wooper!

Brineboy
01-04-2010, 04:30 PM
Alrigt I will be on in a few minutes

CodeZTM
01-04-2010, 04:31 PM
Just note that my friend code has changed and I'll need to know your friend code. =)

Brineboy
01-04-2010, 04:34 PM
Yup just remembered that here is my platinum again 5155-8800-9497

CodeZTM
01-04-2010, 04:39 PM
Oh, and Ditto, your pokemon got finished this morning. =)

So just pm me when you can get a pick up.

Brineboy
01-04-2010, 04:41 PM
Thanks code and also what is my sprite on wifi I forget what I picked for it?

CodeZTM
01-04-2010, 04:46 PM
It's a treasure hunter guy. You can change it at Ourhburg City.

ditto493
01-05-2010, 04:39 PM
Thanks Code. This breeding center of yours really comes in handy once you know what you want.

PKfireball23
01-05-2010, 09:07 PM
Hi Code. good idea. i have your friend code, heres mine. 0174-1153-5020
Could I please have a...
Charizard
Level 40
105 atk/100 def/75 sp. atk/77 sp. def/65 speed
I don't care what the moves are, just make sure they are all powerful fire moves.
and a brave nature

CodeZTM
01-06-2010, 04:39 PM
Ah. Sorry it took a while to confirm, but Pkfireball, I'll add him to make after I finish up this quagsire I'm currently breeding. =)

I'm up to egg #86. I keep getting ok natures, but the IV's suck. And I'm all about quality work here. =)

PKfireball23
01-06-2010, 05:38 PM
Thanks code. Im heading for the snowpoint gym soon and charizard will come in handy. Also, please make it a male. Again, thanks.

PKfireball23
01-07-2010, 09:12 AM
Hey code. I had my friend code changed. I just thought I would let you know. Please use the one in my signature

kisler
01-07-2010, 08:17 PM
Okay, now that I've finally beaten Pearl after an intense 34 hours of gameplay, I'm ready to take on the TSG Pokemon League!

Well, almost.

While I'm setting up the rest of my team, can you work on a Pokemon for me?
My request:
Vaporeon (Bold Nature)
EVs: 124 HP, 252 Defense, 134 Speed
Moves: Wish, Baton Pass, Aromatherapy, Surf

Name and FC: Zeul, and I'll get the FC later - can't right now.

Thank you!

CodeZTM
01-07-2010, 08:18 PM
Gotcha. I'll add Vaporeon on my list.

Current List:

CodeZTM: Quagsire, Charizard, Vaporeon
Dark_Weavile: Scizor

CodeZTM
01-08-2010, 12:18 AM
Just a little heads up. I got the Wooper I was wanting, and have started training it.

Charizard is next up on my list after Wooper, and I've passed Vaporeon over to my breeder assistant Dark_Weavile.

Maram, D_W tells me that your Scizor is ready for pickup, so feel free to pm D_W to pick it up and make a time for it.

AlanEdgeHead
01-08-2010, 06:49 AM
Thanks again for the Pokemon, Code. They look freaking beastly. Can't wait to use them. _awesome_

PKfireball23
01-08-2010, 10:43 AM
Hey code. Not to annoy you or anything, but when do you think charizard will be ready. I really need a pokemon for the snowpoint gym and i only have one fire pokemon: (gulp) a lv. 20 ponyta.
Oh and also, i want charizard to be lv. 40 because i want to train with it before fighting the snowpoint gym.

xClutchxF
01-08-2010, 02:52 PM
Hey code. Not to annoy you or anything, but when do you think charizard will be ready. I really need a pokemon for the snowpoint gym and i only have one fire pokemon: (gulp) a lv. 20 ponyta.
Oh and also, i want charizard to be lv. 40 because i want to train with it before fighting the snowpoint gym.

Its gonna take a while because he's finishing my quagsire. So I'd saying about 4-7 days.

PKfireball23
01-08-2010, 03:59 PM
Well, THANKS clutch! a.k.a. guy who ISN'T CodeZTM. Not to be mean, but I was asking code. And since you can't be certain, I wanted to know from the guy i am ACTUALY getting my Charizard from.

CodeZTM
01-08-2010, 04:10 PM
Let's be nice PK. =D

Clutch was reading from my first post, where I say how long it usually takes me to breed pokemon. And he's generally right. It can take up to 4-7 days, depending on my workload at work and school.

Luckily, I had no work today, and my school is still on break, so I'm about an hour away from finishing Quagsire, and I'll start breeding charmanders.

So I'm going to say by Saturday night both Quagsire and Charizard will be ready for pickup. =D

PKfireball23
01-08-2010, 04:55 PM
Oh. Sorry clutch and code. I have a little bit of a temper.
Clutch: Peace, and sorry
Code: Sorry, and pm me when charizard is ready. and thanks for the status update

xClutchxF
01-08-2010, 05:07 PM
Oh. Sorry clutch and code. I have a little bit of a temper.
Clutch: Peace, and sorry
Code: Sorry, and pm me when charizard is ready. and thanks for the status update

It's alright, i used to have a temper also . ;X

PKfireball23
01-09-2010, 08:34 PM
Charizard and Quagshire will be done THIS saturday, right code. and if so, when?

CodeZTM
01-09-2010, 09:31 PM
Sorry, I had work today. I have Charizard finally bred out, and I can speed breed and have it done in the next 3 hours. Quagsire is ready for pickup too. However, I have zero wi-fi at the moment [at a relatives home watching a movie], so it'll have to be sunday afternoon. Sorry for the inconvience, I wasn't expecting to be at this house ALL DAY. >___>

xClutchxF
01-09-2010, 10:15 PM
Haha, poor code and its fine so gimme a time and do you know my fc?

CodeZTM
01-09-2010, 10:27 PM
Yeah, sorry, looks like it'll be Sunday. I'm going to say 5 PM CST [TSG Time]. Just send me a pm when you're ready to pick up and make sure you send me you FC! [and no Clutch, I don't.]

xClutchxF
01-09-2010, 10:48 PM
Alright my FC is 3565 9993 2097 so 6 EST got it.

CodeZTM
01-10-2010, 05:08 PM
Clutch and PK, I'm running just a bit behind schedule. It'll be at 5:20 for PK and 5:30ish for Clutch.

Thanks.

xClutchxF
01-10-2010, 05:16 PM
Ahh, its fine I kinda forgot, I got held up on a project D;

xClutchxF
01-10-2010, 05:43 PM
Thanks, now for the other pokemon I must train!

CodeZTM
01-10-2010, 05:46 PM
No problem!

Well, Weavile has Vaporeon to breed, but I'm totally free now for breeding.

School starts tomorrow though, so I'm back to just one breeding at a time. =D

xClutchxF
01-10-2010, 05:48 PM
Code, may I ask how do you train the pokemon?

CodeZTM
01-10-2010, 06:24 PM
Code, may I ask how do you train the pokemon?

Sure thing.

It's called EV training. I take a pokemon, for example, your wooper and battle it against other pokemon that have things called "EV's". So for your wooper, I battled pokemon until I got it the EV spread you requested. I then used rare candies to get it up to the proper level.

ditto493
01-10-2010, 07:00 PM
I then used rare candies to get it up to the proper level.

So do you use an AR to get all of those Rare Candies?

CodeZTM
01-10-2010, 07:13 PM
I then used rare candies to get it up to the proper level.

So do you use an AR to get all of those Rare Candies?

Well I don't personally use it. My cousin uses it, however, and was kind enough to one weekend trade me nearly 300 Rare Candies back and forth between our games in exchange for me EV training him 3 competitive teams. Same cousin was kind enough to give me about 20-30 of the choice items, life orbs and the more important TMs I use frequently.

Besides, I don't want to get banned from the TSG league for using AR. xD

Not that I'm against AR users, I think it's fine as long as the pokes are legit and they don't put Wonder Gaurd on everything [I fought someone online once that had 6 Ubers all with Wonder Gaurd and maxed EV's]. >____>

Jnooley
01-10-2010, 07:48 PM
Currently I use my team of 5 meowth's to farm rare candies, but with a yield of about 5 or 6 an hour its painful.

I hate AR :(

CodeZTM
01-10-2010, 08:49 PM
Currently I use my team of 5 meowth's to farm rare candies, but with a yield of about 5 or 6 an hour its painful.

Wow. That takes dedication. I used to do it that way, but it got very tedious, and when I had that offer for 3 EV trained teams, I took it. xD

But let's argue about AR and pokemon farming techniques in the pokemon thread, since this is my breeding thread and I'd like to keep it on the topic of breeding pokemon. =D

xClutchxF
01-10-2010, 08:54 PM
I used action replay on my ruby. I regret it for no reason.

PKfireball23
01-10-2010, 09:03 PM
sorry i didnt respond for so long, but thanks for charizard. I finally beat the snowpoint gym! Oh and by the way, I used action replay on my pearl game. I regret it SO much. It ruins the fun. Also, code, do you know how to breed a glameow?

xClutchxF
01-11-2010, 03:35 PM
Code I might need your help again D:

CodeZTM
01-11-2010, 04:09 PM
Request away! =D

xClutchxF
01-11-2010, 05:12 PM
- Air Slash
- Thunder Wave
- Roost
- Aura Sphere
Item Attached: Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs and Nature:
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)

Togekiss level 85

If you need to breed it, or you don't have the stone , OR don't do something like this, it's fine.

CodeZTM
01-11-2010, 05:18 PM
Got it Clutch. You're also in luck. Somebody requested a Togekiss not long ago, and I have about 10 Calm Togepi ready for training, and with pretty acceptable IV's too. =D I'll start the EV process tomorrow after school, and try to have it ready by Thursday 5 PM CST [TSG TIME]. If not by Thursday, then by Friday at the latest. I'll pm you when it's ready for pickup.

xClutchxF
01-11-2010, 05:22 PM
haha, thank you so much :D

PKfireball23
01-12-2010, 05:42 AM
Hey, code. i hope it is not too much to ask, but could i have a new pokemon? sorry if im bugging you.

CodeZTM
01-13-2010, 02:45 PM
Ask away PKFireball! =D

I'm getting closer to done with your pokemon clutch. =D Got half of it trained, just the other half to get done Thursday afternoon.

xClutchxF
01-13-2010, 03:22 PM
Got it,

Just wondering your name wasn't blue was it D:

CodeZTM
01-13-2010, 03:23 PM
Got it,

Just wondering your name wasn't blue was it D:

No, I was added to the TSG OP team 2 today, so my name color was changed.

Oh, and let's make pickup Thursday 5 PM CST [TSG Time]. PM around then if you're available.

xClutchxF
01-13-2010, 04:07 PM
Yeah im available.

aStupidGecko
01-13-2010, 04:09 PM
I still laugh at the joke name I came up with for this topic

xClutchxF
01-14-2010, 05:29 PM
Code ready?

CodeZTM
01-14-2010, 05:56 PM
Enjoy Togekiss. Fun fact is that somebody on TSG has your Togekiss's sister. =D

Maram123
01-14-2010, 06:41 PM
As for picking up my Scizor, I got the PM about it a bit ago, and I've seen it and such. Sorry I've been so lazy on picking it up, I'll try to get to it soon. If you could just hang onto it, that'd be awesome.

Thanks for all the help!

Dark_Weavile
01-14-2010, 06:42 PM
As for picking up my Scizor, I got the PM about it a bit ago, and I've seen it and such. Sorry I've been so lazy on picking it up, I'll try to get to it soon. If you could just hang onto it, that'd be awesome.

Thanks for all the help!
np itll be here waiting

Maram123
01-14-2010, 07:04 PM
Alright, thanks! I just wanted to make sure you know that I didn't forget or anything!

xClutchxF
01-14-2010, 09:51 PM
Enjoy Togekiss. Fun fact is that somebody on TSG has your Togekiss's sister. =D

Haha, who would that be?

xClutchxF
01-15-2010, 07:25 PM
Gengar
Focus Blast
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball
HP Fire

You knew this was coming good sir :]
Mild Nature.

CodeZTM
01-15-2010, 07:27 PM
Duly noted.

xClutchxF
01-17-2010, 09:41 AM
Just wondering, when it be ready for pickup? :]

PKfireball23
01-17-2010, 10:48 AM
Sorry i couldnt respond for so long but code, could i have a...
snorlax
lv. 100
321 hp/298 atk/301 def/272 sp atk/289 sp def/247 speed
powerful moves (that work for snorlax)
Adiment nature
item held: leftovers

xClutchxF
01-17-2010, 11:54 AM
Sorry i couldnt respond for so long but code, could i have a...
snorlax
lv. 100
321 hp/298 atk/301 def/272 sp atk/289 sp def/247 speed
powerful moves (that work for snorlax)
Adiment nature
item held: leftovers

Just trying to help how bout moves like?

- Body Slam / Return / Double-Edge
- Crunch / Earthquake
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Also your IV's are like woah o.o

CodeZTM
01-17-2010, 12:19 PM
Clutch, those aren't IV's. IV's can't exceed 31 and EV's can't exceed 252. XD Those are stats.

And actually, PK, what EV spread are you wanting, because I honestly can't tell from those stats, unless you just trust me enough to do what I wish.

Clutch, Gengar can be picked up Wednesday night at 6 PM CST. PK, Snorlax can be picked up Thursday night at 6 PM CST.

xClutchxF
01-17-2010, 12:47 PM
Clutch, those aren't IV's. IV's can't exceed 31 and EV's can't exceed 252. XD Those are stats.

And actually, PK, what EV spread are you wanting, because I honestly can't tell from those stats, unless you just trust me enough to do what I wish.

Clutch, Gengar can be picked up Wednesday night at 6 PM CST. PK, Snorlax can be picked up Thursday night at 6 PM CST.

-Facepalm- EVERYTIME!.

Sonic62
01-17-2010, 01:57 PM
Quick clarification; EV's can't exceed 255, not 252. 252 is just the highest they go before not giving any more stat gains.

CodeZTM
01-17-2010, 02:38 PM
Quick clarification; EV's can't exceed 255, not 252. 252 is just the highest they go before not giving any more stat gains.

Ha. Sonic's right. Sorry, that's the breeder in me talking. I'm so used to doing 252, it's kind of hard not to think it's the max. XD

kisler
01-17-2010, 03:39 PM
Ha. Sonic's right. Sorry, that's the breeder in me talking. I'm so used to doing 252, it's kind of hard not to think it's the max. XD
'Course, you could purposely lose count of your invested EVs after maxing them, use a reducing Berry, then get 7 more EVs in that stat. All you need to know is 7. Heheh.

pkGamerB
01-17-2010, 03:48 PM
^ Nah I don't think it works like that. :P If your EV is over 100 when you use a reducing berry, it automatically drops to 100 from just one berry (every one after that drops by 10). Your actual stat goes down along with your EV, so you're basically just back where you started.