PDA

View Full Version : NINsomnia's First Marathon (2/12/10 @ 8PM EST, 72 Hours)

NicoCW
11-08-2009, 09:32 PM
http://www.carrotworks.net/ninsomnia/images/name.png

Link to the main streaming website. Go here instead of Ustream!
http://www.carrotworks.net/ninsomnia/showroom.htm

What's this?! NicoCW recruited his silly friends to form a marathon group?! No way!

Well yep, I did. Now and (part of Carrot Works productions) is NINsomnia! Our own little three-person group that does marathons for charity! Named because we play mostly Nintendo and don't get much sleep.

So why is this? Not only have we wanted to do this for such a long time, but our school requires community service to graduate. Seeing as though they offer nothing that will be fun for us, we decided to do this; and yes, don't worry, our school approves of it. Of course, we're doing it to raise money or else it won't count.

The charity we're raising money for is more local to us since this is also a community service project. We will be collecting money for Developmental Enterprises Corperation (http://www.decmc.org/). We even had a face-to-face meeting with them, and they fully support it. Check their site for more details.

So who's apart of this? Well me, Fieo918 (my friend who signed up here not too long ago), and geobraun, who you don't know since he's not signed up here. We will be playing all the games and commentating as well, so if you've been waiting to see my beautiful face or hear my soothing voice, you will!

As it says in the title, this will be going on during the weekend of 2/12/10, which is President's Day. Why am I making this thread now when it's not happening for a few months? Because this is like, the ONLY weekend we can do this during the school year (and this project is due by May). We wanted to reserve that date before anyone else has taken it. Sorry for whoever was considering it.

We don't need commentators or game players, since that would be us.

Chat Ops:[spoiler:3s9p4gfh]Broadcaster Ops:
NicoCW
Fieo918
geobraun
Ops:
AlanEdgeHead
awesomedude
capcommaster1881
EasyTutorials
irishwinger10
Masamune
Mega_Mario
MiniKitty
nmufred
Ruju
someone70
Sonic62[/spoiler:3s9p4gfh]Requests closed.
Join Code:
/join #ninsomnia

Here's our list of CONFIRMED games that we will be playing. We will add more later:[spoiler:3s9p4gfh]Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Luigi's Mansion
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Pokemon Crystal
Pokemon LeafGreen
Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Sonic the Hedgehog CD
Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles
Starfox 64
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Subspace Emissary)
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess[/spoiler:3s9p4gfh]Green indicates that I, NicoCW, is playing
Red is Fieo918
Yellow is geobraun (who is not registered here)

Schedule:
TBA

Make sure to donate! Us commentators will have plenty planned for you. We have some scary food concoctions, I have plenty of Barrel Rolls; and 1stpkmnfan, if you're reading this, I am totally doing all 494 Pokemon cries with my voice from your request (494 because Shaymin-S has a different cry that Shaymin-L).

Well, that's about it. I hope to see you all there! Keep in mind that we're also going to be advertising this on other sites (you can, too, if you want, but we're not pushing it). We're still in the process of gathering our materials, too.

coolasj19
11-08-2009, 09:37 PM
awesome. cant wait for it. good selection you got there.

the1stpkmnfan
11-08-2009, 09:43 PM
and 1stpkmnfan, if you're reading this, I am totally doing all 494 Pokemon cries with my voice from your request (494 because Shaymin-S has a different cry that Shaymin-L).

Nico, you are so awesome. <3 Ill be looking forward to this.

irishwinger10
11-08-2009, 09:46 PM
sounds fun! i'll definately check it out :D lots of good games on that list. And if you do need a chat op, i'd be happy to do it :D

nmufred
11-08-2009, 10:28 PM
I would love to be a chat op for this if I could :). And I love the list of games!

capcommaster1881
11-08-2009, 11:06 PM
Id be honored to be a chat op im liking the selection of games and how you have this planned already

Sonic62
11-08-2009, 11:12 PM
I see classic Sonic there, so I'd love to be OP! :D

NicoCW
11-08-2009, 11:17 PM
Whoa, thanks for all the quick support, guys! I'm just posting to mention that I updated the games list since someone just informed me on what else he'll be playing. I also added the link to the viewing page. I haven't mentioned it anywhere, but the commentator is in the smaller feed on the left, and the game feed is in the bigger one.

the1stpkmnfan
11-08-2009, 11:19 PM
Looking forward to a bunch of those games for show! :D Good luck with Subspace, it killed me friday night. ;-;

irishwinger10
11-08-2009, 11:24 PM
just out of curiousity, what date will this be running on? Have you guys not decided an exact date, or am i just blind and can't see it

Sonic62
11-08-2009, 11:31 PM
just out of curiousity, what date will this be running on? Have you guys not decided an exact date, or am i just blind and can't see it
Says 2/12/10, or February 12, 2010

irishwinger10
11-08-2009, 11:42 PM
oh wow, right in front of my face the whole time, time to go get my eyes checked :D

Masamune
11-09-2009, 11:48 AM
I'm willing to help out in any way Nico. I could OP, but I don't have as much experience as people like, say, pkmnfan or Aero. But, I'll do my best to moderate the chat! :) Long Story Short: I'd like to OP and help you guys out! x3

awesomedude
11-09-2009, 01:18 PM
Wow, this sounds really great! I'd love to OP for you guys, even though i have no clue how to and it's hard to tell what i'll be doing at the time of the marathon due to it being so far in advance. :lol:

Opario
11-09-2009, 02:10 PM
Sounds like a load of fun, I can't wait!

Mega_Mario
11-09-2009, 02:25 PM
Looks like quite an awesome marathon, with some great games to be played.
If you could use another OP to assist, I would be glad to volunteer.

Ruju
11-09-2009, 02:36 PM
Super cool Nico! I offer my soul for OP if you will take it or still need it. Awesome list of games you got listed too.

And I like the date you picked for the marathon. I like it a lot. You might even say its my favorite day of the year! _awesome_

Tachyon
11-09-2009, 03:11 PM
I can gladly OP nico :o
This looks epic!

nmufred
11-09-2009, 03:23 PM
Super cool Nico! I offer my soul for OP if you will take it or still need it. Awesome list of games you got listed too.

And I like the date you picked for the marathon. I like it a lot. You might even say its my favorite day of the year! _awesome_

I like that date too :P. That's my parents anniversary :P, although I like your excuse better Ruju?

NicoCW
11-09-2009, 03:44 PM
Also, I'm soon going to post a list of Pokemon we'll be using in our Pokemon games in no specific order. Whoever claims it and donates the most money gets to name the Pokemon they choose whatever they want.

Opario
11-09-2009, 04:35 PM
Hmm, misinterpreting Ruju's post made me think. Since you're playing on Valentine's Day, just get a date that'll sit there while you play games for several hours. What girl would pass up that chance? No one, that's who.

NicoCW
11-13-2009, 11:47 PM
I just put a poll up for the the layout of the website. Choice "A" gets rid of the scrolling adjustment, but Choice "B" gives a wider chat. Just let me know what you think.

nmufred
11-14-2009, 09:41 AM
I hate having to scroll, I want as much as I can see at one time, and I can always adjust my chat, but I can't adjust the scrolling, so I chose option A.

Masamune
11-14-2009, 09:56 AM
I would personally go for choice B. For anyone who dislikes scrolling, I recommend using google Chrome to view the marathon, since it has a large screen area and allows you to see pretty everything at once. :)

the1stpkmnfan
11-14-2009, 10:15 AM
Yeah I think A sounds good to me personally. Plus, the chat sounds bigger, and a lot like fred/saturn's eb race. :P

MiniKitty
11-14-2009, 11:09 AM
Well if you still need any more OPs then I would love to do this. But really, this is looking like it's going to be a great marathon so far. Very good planning on your part.

Pictocheat
11-14-2009, 12:31 PM
This sounds really fun! Unfortunately, I'm going to be missing most of it because I have a convention to go to (for my youth group) that weekend. I wish you guys good luck!

AlanEdgeHead
11-14-2009, 12:42 PM
Well Jat Man, this sounds great. Can't wait and I'm here to offer myself as OP if need be. _awesome_

NicoCW
11-14-2009, 11:56 PM
Actually, Choice B would have a bigger chat, but that doesn't matter now. I don't know why I didn't think of this before, but why don't I just make 2 pages and let any viewer select which format they want? That would be a better idea. Let me get to work on that real quick...

EDIT:
Done. In fact, I went out of my way to make 4 different formats. Each of them named because I have no life. I also changed the design in the process. Check them out:

Also, what do you guys think of the page so far? Is it missing anything? Is the design okay?

Tachyon
11-15-2009, 12:02 AM
Actually, Choice B would have a bigger chat, but that doesn't matter now. I don't know why I didn't think of this before, but why don't I just make 2 pages and let any viewer select which format they want? That would be a better idea. Let me get to work on that real quick...

EDIT:
Done. In fact, I went out of my way to make 4 different formats. Each of them named because I have no life. I also changed the design in the process. Check them out:

http://www.carrotworks.net/ninsomnia/marathon.htm

Also, what do you guys think of the page so far? Is it missing anything? Is the design okay?
Its awesome nico! I love it!

ck14500
11-25-2009, 04:23 AM
looks like u are planning things to work perfectly for the website, i think the layout u have for the site are great....can't wait for this to happen.

the1stpkmnfan
11-25-2009, 10:13 AM
Very nice Nico.

And I think I have an interest in Stacked/Video format.

someone70
11-25-2009, 11:41 AM
Dang... that's quite a list of games. Hopefully you can finish them all without falling asleep. :D I would love to be an Op as well. I'll be cheering for you guys!

NicoCW
11-25-2009, 12:15 PM
Dang... that's quite a list of games. Hopefully you can finish them all without falling asleep.We're still going to add more games. That's not all of them, and whenever someone is not commentating or playing, they'll either be hanging around, or sleeping. Believe me, I could never last 72 hours. :lol:

We were also thinking of playing New Super Mario Bros. Wii as our last game. There are 4 us, so that might be a cool idea. One of us will have to commentate as we play (probably me since I can't shut my mouth when playing games).

the1stpkmnfan
11-25-2009, 01:39 PM
NSMBW sounds excellent. ITll definitely be a party with the 4 of yall cooping. XD

NicoCW
12-07-2009, 02:48 PM
I'm doing this pretty early, I know, but I've made the Op list. Luckily for all of you since there wasn't about a thousand Op requests, you ALL got to be Ops who wanted to![spoiler:1ix4lg67]Broadcaster Ops:
NicoCW
Fieo918
geobraun
umuhproductions
Ops:
AlanEdgeHead
awesomedude
capcommaster1881
EasyTutorials
irishwinger10
Masamune
Mega_Mario
MiniKitty
nmufred
Ruju
someone70
Sonic62[/spoiler:1ix4lg67]If I missed you, please tell me. Requests are now closed.

New games added![spoiler:1ix4lg67]Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
New Super Mario Bros. Wii (4 player co-op)[/spoiler:1ix4lg67]There may be a chance that some games mentioned may be dropped. We have a crapload and not all of our times for them have been recorded yet.

I also have a few question for anyone who has used a Dazzle before.
1) Can you stream two games at once using one?
2) Would streaming two games require another computer to do so?
3) If it only needs one computer, would it cause massive internet lag?

I need to know for Pokemon Crystal since we're planning to stream it at the same time of Red and XD, or in case we want to do two games at once (possibly the Sonic Adventure games).

Also, some games will have the cut scenes showing. I recorded my time for Sonic Adventure DX with the cut scenes, so there's one of them.

awesomedude
12-09-2009, 11:29 AM
Thank you for letting me be an OP! I shall do my best! :)

Masamune
12-09-2009, 11:39 AM
Thanks for trusting me with being an OP Nico. Sadly, I can't help you with a Dazzle. ;-;

NicoCW
12-26-2009, 08:02 PM
Okay, as you can see by the title, on Wednesday, we'll be testing out everything (hopefully). Well, two of us will be. Me and Fieo918. And yes, I... will be commentating... yeah. Go easy on me, it will be my first time, and the first time you guys will see my pretty face. Let me warn you that I probably have the worst voice in the entire world, so be ready to hear it. We'll just be playing whatever the heck we want during that time.

Also, don't come and expect a super-smooth stream. We're only testing it, so there may be lag, bad quality, technical difficulties or we may have to spontaneously stop. We *might* have to ask the chat for any assistance if we need to.

See you guys Wednesday! Also, if there's some huge event going on in another stream, please tell me, and we'll plan another date.

Raen
12-26-2009, 08:37 PM
Could you maybe not do a test stream Wednesday? My Zelda marathon starts on that day, and that may conflict. You obviously can stream if you want, but it might be best if you didn't.

NicoCW
12-26-2009, 09:18 PM
Whoops! I completely forgot it was on that day! I guess I missed the thread when checking through everyone's schedule.

Don't worry, we'll pick a different day!

Raen
12-26-2009, 11:18 PM
Whoops! I completely forgot it was on that day! I guess I missed the thread when checking through everyone's schedule.

Don't worry, we'll pick a different day!
Ok, thanks Nico! I feel kinda bad to make you reschedule. You could try Tuesday, or even earlier Wednesday, as we don't start 'til 5:00 MST, although I'm assuming that may not be feasible for most people. We'll be finishing at around 5:00 MST on Saturday, so you could even do it Saturday night.

NicoCW
12-26-2009, 11:31 PM
Don't feel bad about making me reschedule, it was my fault I missed it. I'm pretty sure Pkmnfan is streaming on Tuesday since he always is, so I don't want to go over his. We may do it earlier in the day since most days this week are taken. I'm still discussing a good day for it. Maybe earlier during the day on Tuesday since he starts around 8:00pm EST.

NicoCW
12-28-2009, 09:23 PM
Okay, we decided to do it at 3:30pm EST on Tuesday. Hope to see everyone there (as long as everything works out)!

IMPORTANT EDIT: Since the site's probably going down around this time tomorrow, it might be a good idea to bookmark this:

Remember, 3:30 EST TOMORROW! We'll need people there to tell us how everything's working.

awesomedude
12-29-2009, 11:28 AM
I'll try my very best, and should very well be there! Even if it is just a test stream, it shall be fun!

NicoCW
12-29-2009, 02:46 PM
TECHNOLOGY IS INCREDIBLE!

The laptops that we're using to stream everything have not been agreeing with us. We will have this fixed by the time the marathon comes. As for now, we had to cancel it. Hopefully next time, we can actually do this.

Sorry to everybody.

the1stpkmnfan
12-29-2009, 02:48 PM
Awe man, that stinks Nico. D: But its okay, hopefully yall get it fixed soon.

awesomedude
12-29-2009, 02:50 PM
Darn, oh well. Hopefully it all gets fixed.

NicoCW
01-01-2010, 09:46 PM
The website for this is finally complete!

http://www.carrotworks.net/

Yes, NINsomnia shares a section of the website with Steve RPG.

Check out the NINsomnia section and tell me what you think.

caramelslice
01-01-2010, 09:59 PM
Checked out the site. Really clean layout. Nicely done. Are you gonna apply the same layout you have on the News section with the other sections? (like how you have a little title banner with your name over each little bit of news)

NicoCW
01-01-2010, 10:05 PM
Probably not, since the other sections contain basic information that doesn't really need any updating information.

awesomedude
01-01-2010, 10:09 PM
Nice! I'm liking the website. Really good and easy to find everything. Can't wait for the marathon!

someone70
01-28-2010, 02:01 PM
Only two more weeks until the marathon! Is anyone else as excited about this as I am?

awesomedude
01-28-2010, 04:42 PM
I am! I can't wait for it!

the1stpkmnfan
01-28-2010, 06:19 PM
It's been quite some time to wait for it, but now Im glad it's nearly around the corner. :D

NicoCW
02-02-2010, 03:08 PM
Okay, an update!

Unfortunately, one of our players can't make it, so there will only be three of us. Three people for one marathon? You probably think we're crazy, but just watch us! We can do it!

Charity confirmed! It's a charity that's more local to us since this is also a community service project. We will be collecting money for Developmental Enterprises Corperation (http://www.decmc.org/). We even had a face-to-face meeting with them, and they fully support it. Check their site for more details.

We're also gonna have prizes to give away! Yep, when you donate, you'll be entered to win something! We're still in the process of finding our prizes. I can say so far, that we have at least 3 shiny Pokemon to give away, and even some Pikachu-Colored Pichu. If you don't have access to a GameStop, it may be your lucky day!

Also, can I ask everyone if they can advertise this? None of us really go on any other forums, so we can't just join and tell people. Spread the word.

I'm excited, but the schedule may take a lot longer than I expected since we lost someone and we're far behind on practicing, so I updated the games list. I'll be playing LeafGreen instead of XD, which is a relief for me because my XD time is... 13 hours...

Masamune
02-02-2010, 04:03 PM
I can't wait for the marathon Nico, it'll be awesome! If you need any help for players since you're a man short, I'd happily oblige. :) I'll hopefully be able to donate, gonna save my pocket money this week. :P

awesomedude
02-02-2010, 04:25 PM
Looks like a good charity. Can't wait for the marathon!

Masamune
02-03-2010, 12:34 PM
Promotion ahoy! :3 [link] (http://www.justpushstart.com/2010/02/03/ninsomnias-gaming-marathon-for-charity/)

NicoCW
02-03-2010, 03:27 PM
Ooh, very nice, Masa! :D

I'm going to post the Pokemon we are using. Here's how it works. If you want to be named after one, you have to donate, request the Pokemon and what you want to name it in the ChipIn comments (remember, the character limit is 10). However, if someone donates more money than you and requests the same Pokemon, they get to name it unless you outbid them! After the Pokemon is caught, you cannot claim it anymore, UNLESS no one else claimed it yet. If that's the case, than whoever donates for it first gets it, unless someone outbids them before we arrive to the name rater.

Here's the list. You can even donate on the site and request right now since the ChipIn's up. These Pokemon will be in LeafGreen and Crystal. We won't tell you their position or what game they'll be used in.[spoiler:wzx6y2lg]-Bulbasaur/Ivysaur/Venusaur
-Clefairy/Clefable
-Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion
-Doduo/Dodrio
-Eevee/Vaporeon
-Gyarados*
-Mankey/Primeape
-Paras/Parasect
-Pikachu/Raichu
-Seel/Dewgong
-Sudowoodo
-Togepi/Togetic[/spoiler:wzx6y2lg]

Masamune
02-03-2010, 04:13 PM
So donating for Togepi. _awesome_

the1stpkmnfan
02-03-2010, 08:09 PM
I might call for Cyndaquil, as long as I donate. Cant wait Nico, shall be fun. :D

NicoCW
02-11-2010, 01:33 PM
Okay, so tomorrow's the big day. I'm nervous as hell, but I tested all of the technology, so it should work fine.

Our schedule isn't exactly as solid as expected, so between games, we might just play whatever the heck we can, regardless of whether we beat it or not. I should have the schedule up later today. Both the games and commentator.

I'll also be playing LeafGreen and Commentating at the same time, so you'll be sure to see me rage at times. See you all tomorrow night!

the1stpkmnfan
02-11-2010, 01:35 PM
Haha, that's awesome Nico. I cant wait for the big day tomorrow. :D

Sonic62
02-11-2010, 02:06 PM
Long time coming but it's almost here! _awesome_

Masamune
02-11-2010, 04:10 PM
Sorry Nico, but I won't be able to perform my OP duties much since my computer died only the other day (Posting this from the PS3's browser by the way). I might be able to get seeing a wee bit on my friend's comp, And as a result I won't be able to donate either. :/ Sorry guys, please forgive me, <3

NicoCW
02-11-2010, 04:40 PM
That's okay, Masa, technology is incredible and Murphy's Law plays a huge part of our daily lives. You're still on the Op list since this isn't the only marathon we're doing. I completely understand if anyone can't make it.

Tachyon
02-11-2010, 09:40 PM
I'm already in the chat. :D
I can't wait for this marathon, its been too long of a wait!

skateman222
02-12-2010, 08:33 AM
Easy's being a creeper like usual, teeheehee x3

I can't wait for this long, epic marathon, Nico!!! This sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun! I'm definitely going to stick around as long as I can, except a little bit of Saturday because I need to the TSG Community Podcast.

See ya in 10 hours from now! <33

NicoCW
02-12-2010, 12:53 PM
Okay, I just updated the site with more info, and I'll also be playing Luigi's Mansion while commentating. Can't say much more, in a hurry, gotta go set up!

the1stpkmnfan
02-12-2010, 12:57 PM
Man, I'm pumped for tonight. Can't wait to also hear you for the first time Nico. Oh yeah, definitely can't wait to hear those Pokemon Cries you've been promising me. :P Im already there, since Im a total creeper like yall say. XP

Yuso
02-12-2010, 01:19 PM
Sounds like an epic weekend. Can't wait to see what happens :P

awesomedude
02-12-2010, 04:21 PM
Can't wait this is gonna be awesome! I'm already chillin in the chat. I'm going to try to be on a lot this weekend so I can help OP for most of it.

Sonic62
02-12-2010, 07:36 PM
Marathon's a go! _awesome_

Maram123
02-12-2010, 08:52 PM
On my way to go watch now!

Aeronautical
02-12-2010, 11:28 PM
It's going really good so far :D You guys are doing a really good job ^^ I might be a bit busy this weekend, but I'll try to catch as much as I can!

deadbrain
02-13-2010, 11:30 AM
im so excited!
only about 7 hours and 30minutes to go :p

Tachyon
02-13-2010, 12:45 PM
im so excited!
Its already started.

awesomedude
02-13-2010, 02:23 PM
Still going! Need moar people! :P

Doseianasan
02-15-2010, 11:37 PM
Awesome marathon Nico! I really enjoyed it.

I hope you get more donations by Feb 21. I'll see if I can find people who can donate.

Also, NEAL. Just kidding.

the1stpkmnfan
02-15-2010, 11:47 PM
Yall did great this weekend. I only wish I could've watched a lot more, but I did get to see a fairly good amount though. :) (and also just lurking in the chat because Im such a creeper) xP

irishwinger10
02-15-2010, 11:57 PM
Yall did great this weekend. I only wish I could've watched a lot more, but I did get to see a fairly good amount though. :) (and also just lurking in the chat because Im such a creeper) xP

You kept randomly popping out and i'd be like "Wow, where'd pkmnfan come from??!!" _awesome_

Anyways, great marathon guys. I had a great time oping, and i now want perry >_>

awesomedude
02-16-2010, 10:36 AM
That was really fun. I had tons of fun being an OP for the first time and all that. I wish we could've gotten more donations and people but it was still good.

Masamune
02-16-2010, 11:23 AM
Sorry I missed most of it and couldn't perform my OP duties, but what I saw was awesome, even if half of it was a brb sign. :lol: :sigh: Bad time for my computer to mess up... :/ Sorry I couldn't donate, my Mum wasn't around while the comp was working and I had donatig on my mind... D:

NicoCW
02-16-2010, 03:49 PM
Thanks to everyone who came! We had a lot of fun doing this, and our next event is already in planning!

However, Friday night sucked. One of the laptops was slacking off with the dazzle. We took over two hours to finally give up and had to stream the game screen with a webcam.

Saturday was great. I had so much fun playing through Sonic Adventure, even though I was raging and became jungle-racist. I hate jungles now. Same with houses in them. The Mystic Ruins jungle is evil. I also had to eat pizza with Nutella on it. GROSS.

Sunday was pretty good as well, even though I lazied out on LeafGreen. It also started the whole "NEAL!" and "JEFFREY!" thing. Playing around with Metronome was also fun. It once got Mega Punch twice in a row, and SolarBeam the on the second try when fighting a Quagsire. The best was when Metronome used Lock-On, then Zap Cannon the next turn against a Pidgeotto. Epic stuff.

Monday went pretty good, too. New Super Mario Bros. was played and beaten. That's really all I can say for Monday, other than the fact that we were acting a little crazy at that time.

I look forward to seeing everyone for our next marathon! This time, I promise a Commentator Cam, an updating ChipIn, and a better schedule. Sorry about all of the problems we had. I tested everything, but some things refused to work.

Just a small complaint: The Olympics. I must've picked the worst weekend to do this, since everyone on Friday night was way too distracted. Now, I'm not saying you have to watch this; you can watch whatever you want, but please, don't use the marathon chat as a chat for another event. I just couldn't really commentate when everyone in the chat kept spamming country names (and it was my first time ever commentating). It came to a point where I was just like "Okay... I have nothing to talk about..." Please, if the chat floods with something irrelevant, just go to a different one, or MSN/Skype/whatever to whoever wants to talk about it.

And also... $61? 40 of them being from my own mother? That's humiliating. _dead2_

ALSO, the ChipIn is still up on the page! You can donate up until the 21st, so if you wanted to donate, but you couldn't at the time, you still can! If you do, you may be able to win a shiny Rapidash, Electrike, Camerupt, or even one of five Pikachu-colored Pichu. If you don't have a DS Pokemon game, then we'll exclude you from the raffle.

Fieo918
02-16-2010, 04:19 PM
take me out to the ball game, take me out to the crowd...

Maram123
02-16-2010, 07:13 PM
It was a ton of fun for all the time I was there. I gotta say, I <3 Pat (I'm not even sure if he's regustered on this forum, but if not convey the message :P )

I'm sorry the donations didn't work out too well, hopefully you'll get more! As for the whole complaint about commentating during the olympics, you shouldn't feel too bad. The one time I ever commentated (thus far) was at one in the morning, and the chat was basically dead, haha.

One more thing I have to say about the marathon:

"Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
Yippie I'm Irish!"

NicoCW
02-16-2010, 07:52 PM
Pat posted right above you. :P

deadbrain
02-17-2010, 09:55 AM
im so excited!
Its already started.

yea..i found out during the marathon i was a day late :\ _dead2_