PDA

View Full Version : Tattoos

localretard
12-04-2008, 02:40 AM
If you had the chance to get a tattoo, and wanted too, what would it be and where.

Mine is going to be this (below) in between my shoulder blades, and down my spine. Full color. It's two album arts that I edited together. The originals are (one (http://cdn.last.fm/coverart/300x300/3363734-1572472670.jpg)) and (two (http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2196/2538590433_74768cf2b1.jpg?v=0)).

http://www.postimage.org/aV2icT8A.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aV2icT8A)

The banners are reserved for quotes or lyrics that I'll choose when I get the money to do this.

fettouhi
12-04-2008, 05:19 AM
I all ready have one, I was supporse to get one when I was in New York but we didn't have time and when we found one a day I had time it was closed so ill get one more maybe next time I visit the US.

MSico
12-04-2008, 09:21 AM
All the tattoos I want are incredibly impractical, like the Batsignal across my chest, or a giant set of feathered wings across my back. :( Try explaining that to your new girlfriend. "Well you see, baby, just in case the real Batsignal ever goes out, we can just hang me from a helicopter and put a spotlight on my chest and Batman will still know what's going on."

Rust
12-04-2008, 09:46 AM
All the tattoos I want are incredibly impractical, like the Batsignal across my chest, or a giant set of feathered wings across my back. :( Try explaining that to your new girlfriend. "Well you see, baby, just in case the real Batsignal ever goes out, we can just hang me from a helicopter and put a spotlight on my chest and Batman will still know what's going on."

It would be a good way to get out of boring situations. You just stand up and rip your shirt open and say 'I am needed elsewhere.'

fettouhi
12-04-2008, 09:48 AM
well if I had the money for it and the time I would get a crow on my back. I really big one and its wings should go out on my back on my arms.

as for the girlfriend problem. that is no problem you just need to ....... and that where I stop :D only for 21+ people

Gwellin
12-04-2008, 11:20 AM
I have thought about this a little bit. I don't know if I ever would, but if I did then it would simply be a maple leaf on my upper arm.

dryuriev7777
12-04-2008, 12:31 PM
as for the girlfriend problem. that is no problem you just need to ....... and that where I stop :D only for 21+ people
I whole heartily agree with that solution! :P

I'm gonna get a Ouroboros tattoo on the back of my neck probably over next Summer.

MSico
12-04-2008, 12:57 PM
What about getting eyes tattooed on your eyelids? :o AWESOME

You would never get attacked by wild animals when you're asleep!

Shojau
12-25-2008, 02:01 PM
Because wild animals don't attack people when they are awake.....

I plan on getting a tattoo, but I also plan on going into the US forces, which means I'm limited on the size and region of where I can get the tattoo. As for what it would be, I still have no idea. Possibly something to do with my own life (duh?).

Snozberries
12-25-2008, 06:43 PM
i think facial tattoos r really stupid....just my opinion

as for the batsignal on the chest.....totaly worth it :D

another suggestion....a tattoo of a way sick spine down ur spine....tight

fettouhi
12-25-2008, 07:07 PM
well facial is not the smartest thing to do if you have a job where you talk to people and represent the firm you work for. I have seen some people with it and it can look pretty cool but I'm not a fan of that ether.

Diana3
12-25-2008, 07:44 PM
well facial is not the smartest thing to do if you have a job where you talk to people and represent the firm you work for. I have seen some people with it and it can look pretty cool but I'm not a fan of that ether.

Even the arms are a bad idea bc of this. Really the only places, esp for a girl, are ... uhm... where you wouldn't show people.

fettouhi
12-25-2008, 08:19 PM
I got mine on my arm. that people can't really see it even if I have a T-shirt on. its on my upper arm. so if you have long sleeves on always it should be no problem

Shojau
12-25-2008, 09:10 PM
My twin brother is getting a Celtic Cross on his shoulder for our Birthday, so my sister said she'd pay for me to get one too, but I have no idea what to get.

Kylethedarkn
12-25-2008, 09:23 PM
I've always wanted to get a tattoo of scales starting from the center of my back and covering all but the very edges so it looks like I just shed scales except for a small portion on my back.

Shojau
12-26-2008, 12:11 AM
I've seriously contemplated getting the Laughing Man logo on my shoulder. . . .
Geek I am not.

Kylethedarkn
12-26-2008, 11:28 AM
I've seriously contemplated getting the Laughing Man logo on my shoulder. . . .
Geek I am not.
Why not get it on your entire face?

Shojau
12-26-2008, 12:18 PM
1) Ouch.
2) I want to go into the military and that would be an instant "We will not take you." You can only have tattoos on your upper arms (Below your shoulders, above your elbows), your chest and on your thighs above your knees.

So I'm kinda limited.

Chehansen
12-26-2008, 02:33 PM
I got a Triforce behind my right ear _triforce_

fettouhi
12-26-2008, 02:38 PM
ohh.. nice :D

Kylethedarkn
12-26-2008, 11:30 PM
1) Ouch.
2) I want to go into the military and that would be an instant "We will not take you." You can only have tattoos on your upper arms (Below your shoulders, above your elbows), your chest and on your thighs above your knees.

So I'm kinda limited.
Target on your chest?

Shojau
12-27-2008, 01:17 AM
Hahahaha.

<.<

EternalKonata
12-28-2008, 05:47 PM
I have a tribal on my right shoulder blade that I intend to eventually get mirrored onto my left. Between them, like at the base of my neck I would like to get the kanji for "hikari" with the outline of a star around it and a few smaller stars trailing down my spine. If I have a doughter I intend to name her Lumière and I would get her name written across one of my wrists. ^_^ Other than that, I'm not sure.

Gwellin
12-28-2008, 05:57 PM
I have a tribal on my right shoulder blade...
I honestly thought Tribble when I first read that.
http://www.70disco.com/images/tribble3.jpg

Oh, and please don't change the style of the text of your entire posts.

EternalKonata
12-28-2008, 07:55 PM
Font issue fixed. ^_^ Also, tribal, as in this:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b225/meowmix07/605.jpg
My friend that I went to get mine done with took an upclose one when we got home.

theph3nom
12-30-2008, 12:45 PM
I've had many ideas for what tattoos I want...

I have some ideas that are close to my heart that I would wear on my skin with honor, and others I'd rather not let the world see. I know that I want to do full sleeves, both arms coated, and I know I want every last tattoo to mean something important to me.

Over the years I plan to create a collection of drawings based on important milestones and events in my life. And piece by piece, I will place those on my arm so that when I die, during my wake, they can leave my sleeves rolled up and my arms hanging out of the coffin so my friends and family can read the timeline of my life. That is one of my major goals in life, to have a concrete depiction of what was and forever will be important to me, even after death.

MissFrankie
10-22-2009, 02:42 PM

I'm getting a Triforce. Actually the whole Hylian shield motif on my lower stomuch between my hips and down to my, you know. :oops:

So far I've got my right upper arm right arm covered with a new school Alice in Wonderland/pin up girl piece, a back piece with a skull with a bow, bat wings, cherries and stars (yeah girly, I know.) :roll:
I've got some work on my chest too, and a star on my hand and a few more dotted about. I'm booked in for my Moogle tatt on my forearm in a few weeks.