PDA

View Full Version : [game]lego starwars the complete saga

markus
12-23-2009, 02:21 PM
as no one had done a review on this game i thought ill do one (first review i have done please no rude comments)

well firstly the game itself is magnificent combining both lego starwars one and two together to make the complete saga.

the gameply is fun with 2 player in 'n' out co-op madness.I love when you have unlocked free play and you can revisit the level but then you can do challenges with your friends like who can collect a million stud and you get in game rewards such as lego bricks which then can build minigame levels like lego city (personally my favourite minigame).

sadly once lego starwars ended lego games began to loose the joy of beating your friends,in my oppinion when they made lego indiana jones the first thing that came to my mind was why? why did they make another lego game,surely after making lego starwars you would've stopped,but then came more lego batman,lego rockband,lego indiana jones,the list goes on and on.

the rating i will give lego starwars complete saga is 9.5.the 0.5 is becase is just all thegames put together but more madness :D

hope you enjoyed reading this review.

ps: sorry for the spelling not my strongest points in school :(

markus

BuizelBro
12-23-2009, 07:39 PM
good review, but personally i hate the lego theme games, excluding lego rock band haha. i just think there are too many issues with Camera and gameplay, and they havnt made any fixes to them. they keep releasing games that are generally the same but with different characters slapped on. i loved lego star wars as a kid, and i think that the first lego star wars was probably the best

MSico
12-23-2009, 08:02 PM
I love all the Lego games! This review is pretty good at summarizing the fun parts but I think in the next one there should be pictures :o that would be awesome!

markus
12-23-2009, 08:04 PM
ok i will bear that in mind thanks for your time though

YalWerdna
12-23-2009, 08:06 PM
I've only had the privilege of playing one of the Lego Starwars games, but I absolutely adored every moment of it. <3 I just wish that I owned the darn games. :)

Wolfz
12-26-2009, 09:50 PM
Last summer I got obsessed with this game and put about 40 hours into it or something. I love Star Wars and I love legos. It's a match made in heaven. Good review.

BuizelBro
12-26-2009, 10:52 PM
wow, seems like im the only one here that isnt in love with these games. i have alot of fun memories of it as a child, but the AI partner is so dumb.. i would always scream at it. thats probably why rating of it drops down by 3 :roll: