PDA

View Full Version : Earthbound: My First LP!

skateman222
12-27-2009, 10:36 PM
My channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/skatemancory222

I am currently doing a Let's Play of the amazing SNES RPG, Earthbound. It is pretty much my favorite game of all-time, well at least my favorite RPG, without a doubt. All my parts have horrible sound quality so far because I didn't have a good microphone at the time, but now that Christmas just passed, I have a new headset. So expect better sound quality after a few more uploaded parts. While you're at my channel, you can also enjoy some of my awesome Mario Paint videos, including the most popular one I have done, Butterfly from the DDR game. I will take any suggestions to make my Let's Plays better, because constructive criticism really helps.

Enjoy!

Omega
12-28-2009, 08:24 AM
My channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/skatemancory222

I am currently doing a Let's Play of the amazing SNES RPG, Earthbound. It is pretty much my favorite game of all-time, well at least my favorite RPG, without a doubt. All my parts have horrible sound quality so far because I didn't have a good microphone at the time, but now that Christmas just passed, I have a new headset. So expect better sound quality after a few more uploaded parts. While you're at my channel, you can also enjoy some of my awesome Mario Paint videos, including the most popular one I have done, Butterfly from the DDR game. I will take any suggestions to make my Let's Plays better, because constructive criticism really helps.

Enjoy!

i'm an LPer as well and EB is a good game but i decided to steer clear of it as my first LP since i alot of people do it and plus Chuggaaconroy did a play through of it and that also kinda discouraged me from doing it but all i can say is best of luck to you :thumbs:

skateman222
12-28-2009, 01:57 PM
i'm an LPer as well and EB is a good game but i decided to steer clear of it as my first LP since i alot of people do it and plus Chuggaaconroy did a play through of it and that also kinda discouraged me from doing it but all i can say is best of luck to you :thumbs:

You're exactly right. I know Chuggaa did it first as well, and I hate copying other people, but Earthbound is as meaningful to me as it is to any other Earthbound fan. I guess I decided to do this game as a challenge because I'm only a beginner Let's Player and I'm tackling an RPG out of all possible game genres. Thanks for the support! :D

YalWerdna
12-28-2009, 02:01 PM
When I start my first LP mid-2010 ( _awesome_ ) it's going to be EarthBound. I know exactly why you want to LP this, and I say good luck and have fun :D

Omega
12-28-2009, 03:26 PM

You're exactly right. I know Chuggaa did it first as well, and I hate copying other people, but Earthbound is as meaningful to me as it is to any other Earthbound fan. I guess I decided to do this game as a challenge because I'm only a beginner Let's Player and I'm tackling an RPG out of all possible game genres. Thanks for the support! :D

hey no problem, i mean i'm not the first to do a crystal LP but hey who says a game can only be lp'd by just one person, everyone has their own style and i say if you can put your own spin on a classic then more power to you

zettovyker
12-29-2009, 12:26 AM
Yeah, I wouldn't be afraid to play a game someone else has played, I mean, at some point, everyone in the world has already played a game you've played :P. So go for it man!