PDA

View Full Version : Lets'a Play, New Super Mario Bros. Wii!(BLIND)

darkfool99
01-01-2010, 11:55 PM
I say, to HECK with this "2-month" rule I've been hearing! If you like a game, DO IT! As soon as I got this game, I hit the record button. It's a BLIND run, so please don't destroy me for being naive at times. Comments are welcome, especially constructive criticism(again, don't destroy me plz). I'm up to episode 43 now, and it's been a blast so far; I'd like to know what you guys think, now that I've joined TSG.

Anyways, enough of this babbling! Enjoy the show! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9wSsehwizo) =]

jakepeter
01-02-2010, 02:25 AM
<3 the attitude and enthusiasm! Keep it up and I suscribed! _awesome_

GrandPyromania
01-02-2010, 02:28 AM
You sir a fool, one of the dark nature. I would even go as far to say you will not get 99 subscribers.

Lol, it took you this long to make an account you silly person :P

Check this guy out, he is very fun to watch :D

jakepeter
01-02-2010, 02:33 AM
You sir a fool, one of the dark nature. I would even go as far to say you will not get 99 subscribers.

_objection_ Well, he managed to surpass 99, I made his 174 just a few minutes ago:!:

You should try and higher people's self esteem and not lower it :evil:

darkfool99
01-02-2010, 11:33 AM
You should try and higher people's self esteem and not lower it

Ahaha, don't worry about that, we know each other in real life; It's just a little inside-joke sort of thing :D

GrandPyromania
01-02-2010, 01:47 PM

_objection_ Well, he managed to surpass 99, I made his 174 just a few minutes ago:!:

You should try and higher people's self esteem and not lower it :evil:

Wow, Wow, and WOW. Clearly reading is not your forte, because that is the exact opposite of what my message says and means. Let me break it down for you, because you clearly need it.

My first paragraph:

I can see why MAYBE people would get confused. However I thought my allusion was painstakingly obvious. However let me then point it out.

Look at all the pretty colored words! Note that they are fool, dark, and 99.now if you switch dark and fool, you get a string of words; dark, fool, 99. Take out the commas and presto! Darkfool99. His username for both TSG and youtube.

Second of all, you CLEARLY wanted to be a dick about this message because you had quoted me. Yes, because you had quoted me you would've copied my ENTIRE message. The following is what the rest of my message said:

Lol, it took you this long to make an account you silly person :P

Check this guy out, he is very fun to watch :D

Now judging by the rest of my message, you would see that there was no true malice in my post at all. Therefore by reading the rest you would automatically wonder why the first paragraph is mean. Then by re-reading it a few times, one would get the allusion I made.

Perhaps you in turn should try to UNDERSTAND and READ a post fully before making an incredibly rude comment.

DrewStern
01-02-2010, 01:53 PM
That made no sense, and it did sound rude. Though you are apparently friends.

Maram123
01-02-2010, 06:54 PM
Yeah, try not to insult other's intellegence and skill in the art of reading, Grand

GrandPyromania
01-02-2010, 07:13 PM
Yeah, try not to insult other's intellegence and skill in the art of reading, Grand

I don't unless provoked.

Maram123
01-02-2010, 07:32 PM
The guy was trying to stand up for your friend >_<. Just know that we try not to insult people here, even if it is provoked.

Tachyon
01-02-2010, 07:47 PM
You sir are very silly and get to the point of the game at the same time.. sub'd

darkfool99
01-02-2010, 10:45 PM
Okay, OKAY. Let's just drop this ridiculous argument over a comment and stop fighting, this is about video games for (insert some religious figure here)'s sake! And let's not make witty comments if they COULD be interpreted wrongly. Peace FTW!!!! _awesome_

darkfool99
01-04-2010, 02:59 PM
Currently uploading episode 46! Get ready!

IMPORTANT: I have a lot of raw recordings, and the game is almost completely done, so I won't begin making new episodes until I have the rest of the game recorded(basically means no new episodes tomorrow and possibly the next day)

darkfool99
01-05-2010, 04:57 PM
I LIED!!! Episode 47 uploading now....

Futondean
01-06-2010, 08:32 AM
Your lets play is pretty awesome!

darkfool99
01-07-2010, 06:31 PM
FINAL BATTLE NOW UPLOADED :) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNodJZjQMmE&feature=channel)

Muzy72
01-07-2010, 06:46 PM
Love the enthusiasm :D

darkfool99
01-09-2010, 03:50 PM
The LP is now 100% complete :D Now all that's left of NSMBW is the boss rush!

darkfool99
01-10-2010, 02:55 PM
The Boss Rush is now uploaded, therefore my Let's Play of New Super Mario Bros Wii is finally over! See you all soon in a different thread! ;)

Maram123
01-10-2010, 04:00 PM
Hey, congrats! I haven't actually seen the whole LP, but you did a great job on what I did say!