PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Emerald LP

NanoGamer
01-05-2010, 06:52 PM
Yeah, trying to get into Let's Playing, so this is the game I picked. 3rd favorite game, 2nd of the Pokemon games, and easiest I can think of that I own. If you would, please watch and tell me what I could correct and what you think about it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nanogamer1

Arrancar
01-05-2010, 07:54 PM
It isnt on there o.O?

NanoGamer
01-05-2010, 07:56 PM
Yeah, it has yet to finish processing. Probably gonna b up later tonight or early tomorrow morning.

NanoGamer
01-06-2010, 08:57 PM
It's finally uploaded. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaqNg9EiTZM

NanoGamer
01-08-2010, 03:30 PM
Episode 2 is up.

NanoGamer
01-08-2010, 10:40 PM
Episode 3 is out now!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXDqUYIrvIs

NanoGamer
01-09-2010, 09:59 AM
Episodes 4, 5, and 5(2/2) are uploading now. More updates are on the way all weekend.

quakmastr
01-09-2010, 01:27 PM
It sounds like you are struggling a bit with the commentary. You seem to speed up and sidetrack a bit when you talk and it isn't completely focused. This can be a problem in the later videos when you have covered most the game mechanics.

That isn't to say what you are saying isn't interesting. I like how you explain aspects of the game. It is very informative and works well with the game. All I am suggesting is maybe start with some sort of checklist or something to help out with presenting the information more clearly.

This is still a relatively minor nitpick and isn't that big of a deal. Pretty much everything else in the videos is spot-on and in great quality. I especially like the audio: the sound from your mic is perfect as well as the video quality.

NanoGamer
01-09-2010, 01:36 PM
Yeah, I've always had a bit of trouble staying on one subject for more than a few seconds. The next few videos I actually get a bit better about it. I became aware after watching one of the videos and hearing myself starting a thought, then jumping to something else. Like I said, gonna try to fix that. Thanks for the constructive criticism. Like I said, I'm completely new to this, so pardon me if I have a bit of trouble hitting my groove. Unfortunately, I can't work on that problem until I record episode 7, since I had all episodes up to that point pre-recorded before I noticed the fault. But I'm going to try my hardest to fix it. By the way, episode 4 is up, the first half of episode 5 is uploading, second half will probably be up late tonight, and I'm hoping episodes 6,7,8, and 9 will be up tomorrow.

[Edit] Epic failure. 2 minutes till the first half of episode 5 was finished uploading, I go to minimize it, and accidentally close it. So unfortunately, this backs up my schedule to hopefully having both parts of 5, 6, and 7 up tomorrow. I might be able to squeeze in episode 8, depending on how early I start.

NanoGamer
01-10-2010, 09:39 AM
Ok, both parts of episode 5 are uploading now.

NanoGamer
01-10-2010, 08:21 PM
Gonna try to get episode 6 up tonight. Seems during the week, there's only gonna be 1-2 updates a day, which is more than I'm doing now. Hehe. :fail: But seriously, gonna try to have an update in the morning and at night, during the week, then have one early morning, midday, and afternoon on weekends.

NanoGamer
01-11-2010, 08:31 PM
Episode 6 is up now.

NanoGamer
01-12-2010, 08:14 PM
Episodes 7 and 8 are out now!

NanoGamer
01-13-2010, 04:20 PM
Episode 9 is out now.