PDA

View Full Version : Gym Leader Substitutions Information

Yuso
01-16-2010, 03:22 AM
As some of you are aware, there are 4 badges that have been rather difficult to obtain this season for various reasons. 2 of those 4 have become unable to continue accepting challenges and for that I have appointed 2 substitute gym leaders to take their place.

CodeZTM will be taking over Rust's gym for those who need to obtain the Vegemight badge.

Triforce Saturn will be taking over iHeart_Absol's gym for those who need the BeastMode badge.

I would ask that they post their availability to take these challenges in this thread and you contact them the same as if they were normal gym leaders.

As for those who need to obtain the MapleLeaf Badge and the Science Badge, the leaders of those gyms will have plenty of time to accept your challenges within the month. So please don't pressure them until they say they are prepared to accept challenges.

If you have any questions, please post them here or PM me. Thanks!

EDIT: pkGamerB will be taking over Ferenc's gym for those who need the Science badge.
---
Gym Hours:
CodeZTM (Vegemight Badge (http://community.thespeedgamers.com/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=6939&start=4)
Triforce Saturn (BeastMode Badge (http://community.thespeedgamers.com/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=6939&start=14)
pkGamerB (Science Badge) (http://community.thespeedgamers.com/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=6939&start=23)

CommentatorGuy
01-16-2010, 03:30 AM
Thanks for keeping everyone updated Yuso :)

Keep up the awesome work

SonikkuMan
01-16-2010, 04:15 AM
Thanks for the update Yuso. I'm glad I got the beastmode badge out of the way though (since last time I fought Triforce I got pwnd badly).

Dark_Weavile
01-16-2010, 12:35 PM
Heh so i have to up against code again huh, well ive battled him enough times, i cant wait to see him in a gym battle!

CodeZTM
01-16-2010, 01:22 PM
Hey guys, glad to be of assistance. My hours are as follow:

EDIT: My Friend Code is in my Sig

No Hours anymore, just contact me and I'll set up a time. :D

PM me challenges.

Upcoming Matches:

Winning Trainers:
gama_chan
windows98
jschwam
Triforce_Saturn
Dark_Weavile
Blaumager
Ditto
Clutch
AlanEdgeHead

Dark_Weavile
01-16-2010, 02:25 PM
Congrats code, i promise to give u a good match

xClutchxF
01-16-2010, 03:12 PM
Code a gym leader... -facepalm- HE KNOWS MY TEAM!

gama-chan
01-16-2010, 03:15 PM
:lol: Yeah, I think he knows my most rescent team too :p Or maybe that's PK, I don't even know anymore, I've been battling so much I don't even remember no more :p

Dark_Weavile
01-16-2010, 03:28 PM
O i never thought of that :S not good for me but a little challenge wont hurt

CodeZTM
01-16-2010, 03:29 PM
Guys, don't worry. When I was building my teams for this I didn't put any of your teams in mind. Since I'm sticking with one team [the OU one and the UU/NU/BL one], there's no way I could prepare for each of you individually, especially since I allow you to pick what team you battle.

So no need to panic. xD

Dark_Weavile
01-16-2010, 03:34 PM
thats true, it always seemed when u battled me ur team became more and more anti-dark

xClutchxF
01-16-2010, 04:33 PM
Once i verse code, im gonna be so scared im gonna do the wrong move...

Maram123
01-16-2010, 04:46 PM
Woah, good job to Yuso for getting stuf done as commisioner! Mayeb now someone can actually have a chance to get all the badges!

Also, Clutch, you be dead.

xClutchxF
01-16-2010, 04:56 PM
Woah, good job to Yuso for getting stuf done as commisioner! Mayeb now someone can actually have a chance to get all the badges!

Also, Clutch, you be dead.

Triforce Saturn
01-16-2010, 06:34 PM
Well, as for me, I'm a bit more lenient.

My times:
Yeah I really don't have any times. If you see me online here, just send me a PM. Or if you have Skype (or are willing to get it, it doesn't take more than a few minutes and it's free), I'm on there most all the time. Username on there is Triforce Saturn (who would have guessed?) . However, if you WANT to set a specific time to battle, I'm cool with that too. I'll just let you know if the time works for me. Just try and post all the times in EST, makes it easier for me to handle.

My Friend Code is: 0345-5372-3653

As for the battles, I'm gonna give you guys the benefit of the doubt, and tell you my team I'll be using (but not exactly the order). Though, it doesn't mean I don't have a few tricks up my sleeve:
Porygon-Z
Salamence
Slowbro
Rotom
Shuckle
Heracross

(Feb. 12) Seeing as the season is coming to an end (and since Code and PK are doing it too :P) I'm going to allow 2 battles per day, and trimming down the wait limit to 24 hours (if it's a little before, I'll allow it ;D).

I open today, so feel free to send me some challenges.

Winning Trainers:
Dark_Weavile
CodeZTM
jschwam
gama-chan
ditto493

xClutchxF
01-16-2010, 06:41 PM
Well, as for me, I'm a bit more lenient.

My times:
Yeah I really don't have any times. If you see me online here, just send me a PM. Or if you have Skype (or are willing to get it, it doesn't take more than a few minutes and it's free), I'm on there most all the time. Username on there is Triforce Saturn (who would have guessed?) . However, if you WANT to set a specific time to battle, I'm cool with that too. I'll just let you know if the time works for me. Just try and post all the times in EST, makes it easier for me to handle.

My Friend Code is: 0345-5372-3653

As for the battles, I'm gonna give you guys the benefit of the doubt, and tell you my team I'll be using (but not exactly the order). Though, it doesn't mean I don't have a few tricks up my sleeve:
Porygon-Z
Salamence
Slowbro
Rotom
Shuckle
Heracross

Sticking with my buddy Code, you'll have to wait 3 days for a rematch if you happen to lose.

I open today, so feel free to send me some challenges.

Interesting team. If i battle you its gonna be fun.

windows98
01-16-2010, 06:43 PM
I already have the badge from Absol, but if it's alright with you I'd still like to battle you sometime, Triforce, just to see how I do.

Dark_Weavile
01-16-2010, 09:53 PM
GG Triforce, Tough match, but i got my Beast Mode Badge

Your next code!

CodeZTM
01-17-2010, 12:00 AM
Good battle Weavile. Had one of my pokemon not gotten that Critical, it probably would have been an entirely different ballgame.

And remember folks, I have a UU/BL/NU team if you don't want to fight my OU team. =D

gama-chan
01-17-2010, 12:01 AM
Good battle Weavile. Had one of my pokemon not gotten that Critical, it probably would have been an entirely different ballgame.

And remember folks, I have a UU/BL/NU team if you don't want to fight my OU team. =D
oh, I didn't know you were taking battlers today :p Can we battle?

CodeZTM
01-17-2010, 12:02 AM
Yeah, I just got back from the family outing earlier than I thought. If you want to battle, just send me a pm and what team you want to take on [the OU team or the BL/UU/NU team].

Yuso
01-17-2010, 12:06 AM
For those who also need the Science Badge, Ferenc will be unavailable to accept any challenges for the remainder of this season. pkGamerB will be taking his place for those who still need his badge.

Having said that, I would like to request that challengers not send gym leaders who have been substituted any more challenge requests, please refer to our substitutes. Thanks!

CodeZTM
01-17-2010, 12:10 AM
pkGamerB will be taking his place f

O_O

I'm frightened now. xD But I can't wait to battle you, and hopefully I won't fail too much like I usually do.

pkGamerB
01-17-2010, 12:27 AM
I'll have to steal some of both Code and Triforce's ideas for myself here.

My FC: 3309 4295 2427

Gym Hours
I won't have any specific gym hours, so if I'm online (here or on MSN if you have mine), hit me up for a battle. More likely than not, I'll be able to at least battle sometime that day, if not right then. The only days I will not be accepting challenges are Tuesdays, since I have class that day. I was originally planning to start accepting challenges on Monday, but I guess tomorrow (Jan 17) is fine as well.

Rules
Nothing major here, just stick to the rules of the league and it's all good. All I ask is that I host the matches and that voice chat is off.

EDIT (Feb 12): Since the end of the season is drawing near, I'll be removing the three day wait for rematches. Challengers can battle me up to two times a day, and Tuesdays are now open as well. Just PM me if you want to battle (even if I'm not online), and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Winning trainers
CodeZTM
windows98
Triforce Saturn

CodeZTM
01-17-2010, 01:13 AM
Congratulations Gama_Chan, who has earned the first ever Vegemite Badge! =D

gama-chan
01-17-2010, 01:22 AM
Congratulations Gama_Chan, who has earned the first ever Vegemite Badge! =D
Good lord that was hard!! Seriously, wow so close there at the end lol. I was certain TR was still up.
Anyway, I guess that's why you're taking over for Rust, yay vegemite!

windows98
01-17-2010, 02:47 AM
Wow, congrats Pkgamer. Looks like I'm gonna need to set up some battles with you and Code now.

CodeZTM
01-17-2010, 03:00 AM
Excellent match Triforce. It was really really close, and it just came down to the last two, and mine was a wall that could deal out damage. You can try again in three more days.

Also, I'm done with battling for the night!

But I'll go against my hours tomorrow and offer matches after 5:30 PM for anybody interested!

windows98
01-17-2010, 03:07 AM
Sign me up, Code.

CodeZTM
01-17-2010, 03:09 AM
Sign me up, Code.

Sure thing Windows. :D Just pick a time, a team and pm it to me and I'll make sure and get to it tomorrow night!

gama-chan
01-17-2010, 03:58 PM
Aww, Nemesis is the new gym leader for Ferenc? Upsetting that I already have the Science badge :(

CodeZTM
01-17-2010, 04:05 PM
I'm opening up the gym early today. Just pm me if you want to battle. :D

I'll be open until I post here that I'm closed.

windows98
01-17-2010, 04:08 PM
I'm opening up the gym early today. Just pm me if you want to battle. :D

I'll be open until I post here that I'm closed.
If you're open, do you want to have our battle now?

CodeZTM
01-17-2010, 04:45 PM
Good battle Windows. I constantly curse your Zapdos and Snorlax from previous battles we've had togethe. :D

Actually, I just "curse" Snorlax in general. xD lol....

Anyway, I'm proud to bestow upon to you the Vegemite Badge! :D Congratulations!

windows98
01-17-2010, 04:47 PM
Good battle Windows. I constantly curse your Zapdos and Snorlax from previous battles we've had togethe. :D

Actually, I just "curse" Snorlax in general. xD lol....

Anyway, I'm proud to bestow upon to you the Vegemite Badge! :D Congratulations!
Thanks, Code, GG. Sorry for making a stall battle at the end but I wasn't sure if any of my other pokemon would have been able to beat you.

CodeZTM
01-17-2010, 04:52 PM
Oh that's fine windows, I completely understand

Although I must say that it's pretty boring to have a Physical Wall with Special attack facing a special wall with physical attacks. XD

CodeZTM
01-17-2010, 08:08 PM
Congratulations to jschwam who earned the Vegemite badge facing my NU/BL/UU team. :D

EDIT:

Good match Alan! You had me scared there for a minute at the beginning and I though I was gonna get swept away! xD Anyway, you can try again on Thursday.

pkGamerB
01-19-2010, 02:30 PM
I guess I should mention that even though I said won't normally be accepting challenges on Tuesdays, I've got some extra free time for battles today (Jan 19). If anyone wants to battle for my badge, feel free to post here or PM me.

CodeZTM
01-19-2010, 05:25 PM
Same here. While I'm at work currently, we're on standby with the printers, and have about 2 hours right now waiting on the call. So I'm just playing Kingdom Hearts on my DS waiting, so I'm free right now. >___>

Dark_Weavile
01-19-2010, 07:34 PM
if ur still free im available

CodeZTM
01-19-2010, 07:46 PM
Congratulations to Triforce_Saturn for earning the Vegemite Badge on his rematch battle! =D YAY!

EDIT:

And congratulations also to Dark_Weavile for defeating my UU/BL/NU team on his rematch battle! :D I also present you with the Vegemite Badge.

Dark_Weavile
01-19-2010, 08:20 PM
Thnx but im still upset that i couldn't beat ur OU team, but then again 2/3 of my team are BL and below so i guess it was fair

CodeZTM
01-19-2010, 08:28 PM
Yeah, there's definitely no shame in beating my weaker team. Especially since you're a monotype fighter! =D

xClutchxF
01-19-2010, 09:27 PM
Code, By friday i should be ready to battle you, so, PREPARE to make me lose :X

CodeZTM
01-27-2010, 07:06 PM
Congrats to Blaumager who has earned the Vegemite badge on his rematch against my NU team! :D

Blaumagier
01-27-2010, 07:10 PM
Thank you Code, that was a match for the records! I just wish I was on Platinum so I could have saved the replay.

ditto493
02-01-2010, 05:23 PM
Hey Code, I'd like to challenge you when you're available.

xClutchxF
02-02-2010, 08:18 PM
Code , how bout now?

CodeZTM
02-02-2010, 08:27 PM
Clutch, Ditto is gonna battle me first, but I'm up for a battle after that if you're still on. :D

xClutchxF
02-02-2010, 08:30 PM
Alright, but my FC is different if you already don't have it. It's 3739 1055 8517

CodeZTM
02-12-2010, 01:40 PM
Today I am hosting a gym leader special Friday/Saturday special! :D

During these two days, I'm also going to be removing my 3 day wait period. :D

I'm going to be battling with... *cues horn*

My favorite pokemon! These pokemon ARE competitively trained, but are usually in lower tiers and are much easier to defeat than the usual team I fight with. :D

So if you're having difficulty getting my Vegemite badge, this might be a great chance to get your hands on it!

pkGamerB
02-12-2010, 03:35 PM
That's actually a good idea Code, I think I'm going to do the same thing. The following was added to my Gym rules and hours:

EDIT (Feb 12): Since the end of the season is drawing near, I'll be removing the three day wait for rematches. Challengers can battle me up to two times a day, and Tuesdays are now open as well. Just PM me if you want to battle (even if I'm not online), and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.viewtopic.php?p=212879#p212879 (http://community.thespeedgamers.com/viewtopic.php?p=212879#p212879)

Triforce Saturn
02-12-2010, 06:06 PM
Might as well go along with it!

(Feb. 12) Seeing as the season is coming to an end (and since Code and PK are doing it too :P) I'm going to allow 2 battles per day, and trimming down the wait limit to 24 hours (if it's a little before, I'll allow it ;D).

ditto493
02-12-2010, 06:39 PM
Hey pk, Triforce, I'd like to battle you guys some time this weekend please.

pkGamerB
02-12-2010, 09:56 PM
Sure thing, Ditto. If you have a specific time you want to battle, just PM me.

CodeZTM
02-14-2010, 11:47 PM
I'm happy to say that Ditto finally earned my Vegemite badge! Congratulations Ditto! _awesome_

gama-chan
02-14-2010, 11:49 PM
I'm happy to say that Ditto finally earned my Vegemite badge! Congratulations Ditto! _awesome_
WHOO Alright Ditto!!

ditto493
02-15-2010, 12:47 AM
Thanks Code! Thanks Gama! It took me 5 - 7 battles to finally defeat Code, but I finally did and earned the Vegimite Badge. I`m glad he had that special no wait period this weekend. 3 down, 5 to go.

CodeZTM
02-15-2010, 10:32 PM
I'm also VERY happy to announce that tonight Clutch also finally earned my Vegemite badge! Congratulations, that was a great battle! _awesome_

CodeZTM
02-16-2010, 08:45 PM
Guys, I'll be online tonight for gym battles and will take as many matches/rematches as needed. I'm not very secure in my schedule after tonight [doctors appointments, blood tests, ect], so if you want a shot at my badge, tonight would be a very good night to battle me.

Also, I'll be using a Mix UU team for battling.

AlanEdgeHead
02-16-2010, 09:12 PM
Actually now that I think about, I will take you up on a battle.

CodeZTM
02-16-2010, 09:33 PM
BAH! Sorry about that D/C Alan. Took a step too far away from the router. ;___;

Anyway, it was obvious that I was beaten, so I'm still happy to present you with the Vegemite Badge! :D

AlanEdgeHead
02-16-2010, 09:35 PM
That was a great match Code! Thanks for the battle!

CodeZTM
02-16-2010, 09:42 PM
That was a great match Code! Thanks for the battle!

No problem Alan, it was really fun to play with the pokemon I actually LIKE, which is something I'll be doing in Season 2's gym teams. And it was even nicer to see that they actually stood up to your great pokes! :D

Although Priority Moves can go to you know where! _dead2_

gama-chan
02-16-2010, 10:08 PM
I already got the badge, but would you be interested in a battle anyway?

pkGamerB
02-21-2010, 04:50 PM
I figured I'd put out a last call of sorts for anyone who still needs the Science badge for this season. I won't be able to battle at all today or tomorrow, but I'll accept any final challenges that come in by the end of today (midnight CST), and I'll fit you into my schedule sometime later in the week.