PDA

View Full Version : CodeZTM's University Gym [CLOSED]

CodeZTM
02-18-2010, 01:10 PM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/code_chrono/Trainer_card_base_by_aqane.jpg?t=1266518854

Introduction: Hey guys, it's so nice to be accepted as a Pokemon TSG Gym Leader! I hope to provide a challenge to you all, making you think differently about how you all battle, all while in a fun and enlightening environment! :D

Gym Badge: Here, you can earn the Crescent Badge! This badge represents my love of the moon, the waves and the night in general.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/code_chrono/Untitled2-3.png?t=1266519870

Gym Lore: Here at the University Gym, we run things a little differently.. Instead of coming at you with one set team meant to cover all bases, I have 5 different "examinations" for you to choose to take. Each of these teams have a huge weakness in them, and if properly exploited, can guarantee you victory! That being said, I'm still going to be playing competitively, so expect a counter or two!

Here are the exams you can take!
[Note: All exams and their teams are subject to change after a defeat/victory]

Exam #1: Test of Power [75] : A team focusing in sheer power, meant to overwhelm the opponent. Can you stop our strength?
Exam #2: Test of Speed [75] : A team focusing on speed, and will almost ALWAYS attack you first. Can you outrun run us?
Exam #3: Test of Defense [50] : A team focusing on defense, and can take almost any hit thrown their way. Can you break us?
Exam #4: Test of Friendship [45] : A team focusing on friendship, with pokemon that I've loved the most from all the generations. Can you break our bond?
Exam #5: Test of Strategy [50] : A novelty team based around a strange strategy not commonly used in competitive battling. Can you think on your feet?
Exam #6: Test of... Wait.. WHAT? [25] : A ridiculously strange team. You pick 6 letters of the alphabet and that will decide what you battle.
Exam #7: Test of Monotype [50] : A team based around one single type of pokemon. Can you take on the elements?
Exam #8: Test of... PETS?[20] : A team based around pokemon representations of all the pets I've owned in my life. Can you take on my beasts! [Note: I've owned pets OTHER than cats and dogs. _awesome_]
Exam #9: Test of TSG [10] : A team based around representations of my TSG friends in Pokemon form. Can you beat the clock!?
Exam #10 : Test of Wits [60] : A regular competitive team. However, you CANNOT SWITCH POKEMON IN THIS EXAM OR YOU WILL FAIL IMMEDIATELY. So can you think on your feet? Again?
Exam of the Ancients : [20] : Using a team of ancient pokemon, Ill rock your world! Can you handle the past?
Champions Exam [20] : Face off against a league champions team, from any of the pokemon video games [Blue, Lance, Wallace, Steven, Cynthia or Red]. Can you handle the greatest?
Exam of Elements [10] : Both student and leader must use pokemon from each of the following 6 elements. Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Thunder and Spirt. Leinency will be allowed in the interpretation of the elements, but please dont try and pass off Lucario as water and say its blue like water. Can you handle the elements?
Pass/Fail Exam [30] : Both student and leader will use only ONE pokemon each AND ITEMS ARE BANNED. I have enough knowledge of the game and access to programs to know if you are cheating and using an item, so dont try anything. Can you handle the stress?
Exam of Leaders [40] : You may face off against any gym leader from any pokemon game. Teams will be based around their type, and their signature pokemon will be in my team. Can you handle the best?
Exam of Reversal [40] : Both leader and student will select pokemon [based on a list of 15 that each side will give] that the other will battle with. The Pokemon that you can select from me are: Infernape, Kingdra, Hitmonlee, Gengar, Lucario, Celebi, Persian, Gyarados, Hitmontop, Weavile, Togekiss, Electrode, Glaceon, Abamasnow and lastly Registeel.
Exam #13 [13] : Face off against the mysterious Organization 13 IN POKEMON!!! :D
Fantasy Exam [13] : Face off against the final fantasy world. IN POKEMON!!!! :D
Exam OF EVIL [5] : Face off against the MOST EVIL POKEMON OF THEM ALLLLL!!!!!
Exam of Evolution [10] : Face off against the ultimate family of evolutionary pokemon! THE EONS! D:
Exam of Double Trouble [10] : Face off against the ultimate tag team duo! Each trainer and leader may use only two pokemon each, and in a double battle. More than 2 pokemon will result in an automatic fali.

As you probably noticed, each of these exams has a point value of either 50 or 100. Those worth 50 are much EASIER to defeat than those worth 100. However, in order to obtain my badge, you MUST EARN 100 POINTS.

University Rules
1) Gym Matches must be Scheduled. If I am on wi-fi, and you contact me instead of a different challenger, I will run.
2) Voice Chat Off! : This is required, because I usually take matches in our family room with the wireless router.
3) Follow TSG Rules! If you break a clause, I will continue battling and if it mattered regarding the outcome of the match, I will not count it as a victory and you will receive an "F". Break the banned pokemon clause, and I will immediately D/C.
4) You cannot take the same exam twice. If you take all five exams and still have not gotten 100 points, I will provide extra exam oppertunities at a later date.

University Clause
1) Even if I am victorious in battle, I can award full or partial credit to trainers who I believe did an EXCELLENT job in battle, or in case of an accidental D/C, I will evaluate how well the trainer did and award points accordingly.
2) I reserve the right to postpone matches for things that occur in my personal life.
3) I reserve the right to award my gym badge for exceptionally determined challengers, or challengers I feel worthy.
4) If you are defeated, please wait at least 1 day before re-challenging me. :D

University Schedule
Well, I do have full time college student duties AND I work a lovely job at a newspaper, so I'm not always going to be free for battles! That being said, here's a very tentative schedule.

Monday - Friday : Open [Schedule for Noon-Midnight]
Saturday - Sunday : Generally Closed

Please contact me through this thread to schedule a time and date for your match. Whilst I am usually going to be closed on weekends, I will make general exceptions based on how I'm feeling or if my workload isn't that much.

University Graduates/Grades
Clutch : 295/100 Points [7 Battles] [Graduate]
Dark Weavile : 245/100 Points [6 Battles] [Graduate]
windows98 : 100/100 Points [1 Battle] [Graduate]
Brineboy : 100/100 Points [3 Battles]
Blaumager : 120/100 Points [2 Battles] [Graduate]
Ditto: 35/100 Points [1 Battle]
Kooriken : 125/100 Points [2 Battle][Graduate]
Nianque: 20/100 Points [1 Battle]
Muzy72: 40/100 Points [Exam]
Sonic62: 100/100 Points [2 Battles]
NintendoJoe: 100/100 Points [1 Battle]

University Challenges
Currently none.

University Prize!

The person with the most points at the end of the season will get a special prize!

A Shiny Pokemon OR Event Pokemon OR EV Trained Pokes [that I own]

This is all about fun, so have a blast, and don't stress over it!

~CodeZTM

xClutchxF
02-18-2010, 01:45 PM
You make it look scary xD. Can I take a battle slot on Monday when season 2 starts around 6 CST? With your speedy exam 2 I must battle :D

CodeZTM
02-18-2010, 02:00 PM
You make it look scary xD. Can I take a battle slot on Monday when season 2 starts around 6 CST? With your speedy exam 2 I must battle :D

Sounds good to me. :D

windows98
02-18-2010, 03:15 PM
Speed battle looks like fun. I'll have to sign up for a battle at some point next week.

CodeZTM
02-22-2010, 06:57 PM
Excellent battle Clutch! _awesome_

Your strategy to counter my team was a good one, but a few mistakes here and there cost you the victory.

However, I am awarding you 20 points to my gym, because you did perform one of several tatics I had written down as a weakness of my team, and that's worth 20 points even at a loss. :D

xClutchxF
02-22-2010, 06:59 PM
Excellent battle Clutch! _awesome_

Your strategy to counter my team was a good one, but a few mistakes here and there cost you the victory.

However, I am awarding you 20 points to my gym, because you did perform one of several tatics I had written down as a weakness of my team, and that's worth 20 points even at a loss. :D

Wow thanks :D, I forgot DIGDUG there had arena trap there goes the pokemon that could've swept your team ><

Dark_Weavile
02-22-2010, 07:25 PM
code can we battle at around 9 CST? againsts ur power team?

xClutchxF
02-22-2010, 07:32 PM
Code, after the 2 days get I take the strength exam? :D

Dark_Weavile
02-22-2010, 07:47 PM
i'll be on all night if u get the chance to battle code

CodeZTM
02-22-2010, 07:51 PM
Weavile, yes, I'll be online shortly for whenever you're ready. And yes, Clutch, you can have a strength battle. :D

CodeZTM
02-22-2010, 08:12 PM
Well excellent Exam Weavile. You defeated my team and passed my test. Whilst not in the manner I was expecting, it was still done, so good game! you are an official graduate of the University Gym and the first recipient of the Crescent Badge!

Dark_Weavile
02-22-2010, 08:12 PM
Weavile, yes, I'll be online shortly for whenever you're ready. And yes, Clutch, you can have a strength battle. :D
GG Code, weavile vs Weavile showdown was fun...yay three badges the first day!!!

Brineboy
02-22-2010, 08:27 PM
Hey would you be able to battle tomorrow anywhere between 8 and 9 est with the speedy team. Lets see if the very same pokemon you breed can take you down :twisted:

CodeZTM
02-22-2010, 08:35 PM
Sure thing Brine! Make sure and PM me when you're ready so I'll know when to connect on Wi-Fi! :)

windows98
02-22-2010, 08:52 PM
Hey Code, are you up for a battle tonight? If not I can schedule something for later.

CodeZTM
02-22-2010, 09:23 PM
Excellent battle windows! That's exactly how speed should be countered. ;)

[Also I finally killed that dang Snorlax. I'll take that as a personal victory! xD]

Anyway, you are an official graduate of the University Gym and a recipient of the Crescent Badge! :D

windows98
02-22-2010, 09:25 PM
If only tests at real Universities could be this fun.

gama-chan
02-22-2010, 09:27 PM
If only tests at real Universities could be this fun.
This
:lol:
Pokemon 101!!!

CodeZTM
02-23-2010, 07:34 PM
Excellent battle Brine! :) The typical counters I would expect to combat speed were there, but a few mistakes here and there kept you from victory. But according to my grading rubric, you still earn 25 points towards my gym badge!

Good game! :D

Brineboy
02-23-2010, 07:58 PM
Thanks code it was a fun battle hmm now I wonder what test to try next.

CodeZTM
02-25-2010, 01:18 PM
I went ahead and added a sixth exam for those interested with an easier challenge. I'll be systematically adding a new exam probably each week.

Also, gym battles TODAY will have to happen either before 4:45 PM CST or after 7:00 PM CST. I have a very important meeting tonight with an accounting firm I hope to intern with [and probably get a job with here in the next few years], so I won't be available between 4:45-7:15 PM CST.

xClutchxF
02-25-2010, 01:20 PM
Code, I can battle you now if you like.

CodeZTM
02-25-2010, 01:21 PM
Sure thing, I'll be online shortly. :D

xClutchxF
02-25-2010, 01:47 PM
Hey code, sorry about all the disconnections stupid "snow hurricane" in the east... D:

CodeZTM
02-25-2010, 01:48 PM
Hehe.. That was a good match clutch. xD Boy was I off my game today! But yeah, you are victorious and have graduated from the University Gym and earned the Crescent Badge! :D

[By the way... I just thought of this... The person that gets the most points from my gym at the end of the season will get a very special prize... :D ]

xClutchxF
02-25-2010, 01:49 PM
Hehe.. That was a good match clutch. xD Boy was I off my game today! But yeah, you are victorious and have graduated from the University Gym and earned the Crescent Badge! :D

[By the way... I just thought of this... The person that gets the most points from my gym at the end of the season will get a very special prize... :D ]

Yay! I won the Crescent Badge! Also any hints ? ^^

Blaumagier
02-25-2010, 01:52 PM
I will take your Power test any time you are ready.

CodeZTM
02-25-2010, 01:52 PM
I will take your Power test any time you are ready.

I'll be on Wi-Fi shortly. :D

EDIT: Prize Info Added

Blaumagier
02-25-2010, 02:13 PM
I suppose I've faced you far too many times with the same team for my tricks to work again. I'm impressed with how you handled my strategy.

CodeZTM
02-25-2010, 02:14 PM
Great battle Blau! :D I made a couple of very lucky predictions, but it was still an awesome battle!

You've earned [based on my rubric] 20 points towards my gym badge based on our battle! _awesome_

I look forward to our next battle!

Blaumagier
02-25-2010, 02:15 PM
Of course. We will meet again on the field of battle in well... I guess Monday since you're off in 2 days.

CodeZTM
02-25-2010, 02:18 PM
I look forward to it! I always have a lot of fun when we battle. :D

Dark_Weavile
02-25-2010, 03:19 PM
so am i allowed to make challenges after i reach 100 points if so then can i battle ur defense team tonight at 8 ESTish

CodeZTM
02-25-2010, 03:28 PM
so am i allowed to make challenges after i reach 100 points if so then can i battle ur defense team tonight at 8 ESTish

Yes! People can challenge my team past 100 points to increase their overall scores. And I'll be ready for you tonight at 8 CST!~ :D

EDIT: Thought I'd bring this back from the last page so people don't forget.

Also, gym battles TODAY will have to happen either before 4:45 PM CST or after 7:00 PM CST. I have a very important meeting tonight with an accounting firm I hope to intern with [and probably get a job with here in the next few years], so I won't be available between 4:45-7:15 PM CST.

CodeZTM
02-25-2010, 08:58 PM
Excellent attempt at my defense exam Dark_Weavile. Defense is definitely a hard thing to get around. However, you did earn [based on my rubric] 10 points towards my University! It could have been more, but since it's a 50 point exam, proportionally it's going to be smaller.

Anyway, I'm also going to update my rules a little bit. I'm changing my rule so that you only have to wait 24 hours before rechallenging my gym. This isn't as stressful as I thought it would be, so I'm gonna change it up a bit.

I've also added a 7th exam. I'm really just winging it when coming up with these exams, so have fun with them! :D

xClutchxF
02-25-2010, 09:04 PM
I like your ideas, if I can I must battle all of them, can I battle your GOOD AND STRONG BOND team :D, tom . I don't know the time.. snowstorms and bus times.

CodeZTM
02-25-2010, 09:08 PM
I like your ideas, if I can I must battle all of them, can I battle your GOOD AND STRONG BOND team :D, tom . I don't know the time.. snowstorms and bus times.

Sure thing. Tomorrow I'll probably be home around 1-2 PM and probably won't be going out afterwards. I've got a lot of homework to catch up on, so I'll be online. Just shoot me a pm and I'm likely to answer it.

CodeZTM
02-26-2010, 04:10 PM
Excellent battle Blau. You trumped my speed team magnificently and have earned my crescent badge and have graduated from the university gym! Do stick around though, since there are many more exams to partake in, and a great prize for the graduate with the most points! :D

Mr.A
02-26-2010, 04:11 PM
Wow. How can you not have fun with all those challenges? :P
So all battles are 6 on 6?

Blaumagier
02-26-2010, 04:13 PM
I'll probably fight you a few more times. This is probably the most interesting twist on the Gyms this season and I always have really heated matches against you.

CodeZTM
02-26-2010, 04:13 PM

Yep. All 6 on 6, but I will have a double battle exam at a later date, once my other game gets here from oklahoma in the next few days.

But if you'd like a special battle, I'm sure I could arrange something. :D

Mr.A
02-26-2010, 04:15 PM
Okay. I'll just get one of my friends to battle. I need a TM from the Battle frontier that will be one of the most useful aspects of my team, but I need about 20 more BP, so I'll take a while for my team to be ready. :P

xClutchxF
02-26-2010, 04:59 PM

Yep. All 6 on 6, but I will have a double battle exam at a later date, once my other game gets here from oklahoma in the next few days.

But if you'd like a special battle, I'm sure I could arrange something. :D

DOUBLE BATTLES!, WOO!
I'll beat you in something in the first try... maybe not. BUT DOUBLE BATTLES!

:thumbs:

CodeZTM
02-26-2010, 07:34 PM
Wow. You are one lucky sucker. :lol: 2 Parahaxes and a necessary critical? Good match Clutchy. I'll add the points to your total score. :D

EDIT: I will be closed ALL weekend. I have a kertrillion things to accomplish, most of which are paying me a small fortune to have it done quickly. _dead_

ditto493
02-27-2010, 05:12 PM
Hey Code. While you're on, I challenge to battle for your Crescent Badge.

edit: I didn't see that you were closed for the weekend. Please let me know when you'll be avaible.

CodeZTM
02-27-2010, 07:31 PM
You can challenge me on Monday. I'll be home around 1-2 PM and will probably be there until 5-6 PM CST. You can schedule around there if you'd like, but yeah, I'm closed this weekend. :)

Dark_Weavile
02-28-2010, 09:25 PM
how about tommorow night at 8:30 EST 7:30 CST
Against ur monotype team

CodeZTM
02-28-2010, 09:49 PM
Sure thing D_W. :D

I've also added a few new exams. I'll add some more 100 point exams soon, I just don't have those teams finished yet.

ditto493
02-28-2010, 10:36 PM
Well I'll have to go to friend's house tomarrow after school to work on a project so I don't when I'll be avaible tomarrow. I should be able to battle some time tomarrow night though.

CodeZTM
03-01-2010, 01:48 PM
Gonna be open all day today until about 10 PM. Got a day off of work [finally], so I'm relaxing with statistics homework, pokerman battles and a TV marathon to catch up on the 30+ hours of DVR recorded stuffs. :D

Dark_Weavile
03-01-2010, 07:25 PM
im online code

CodeZTM
03-01-2010, 07:27 PM
KK, see ya there. :D

Dark_Weavile
03-01-2010, 07:44 PM
urk darn, well i think we know who woulda won.

CodeZTM
03-01-2010, 07:46 PM
Yeah, fraid so. Twas a good match though. I was expecting *that poke* a tad earlier to break up my plans, but you did pretty well.

oh, and here's the results from todays matches thus far!

D.Weavile: 10 points [1 battle]
Clutch: 15 points [2 battles]

Going to update the main page right now.

ditto493
03-01-2010, 08:34 PM
Hey Code, can we battle. I'd like to try my luck

Let me take another look at the catagories.

CodeZTM
03-01-2010, 08:35 PM
Sounds good. Just let me know which exam you'd like to take and I'll swap out teams. :D

ditto493
03-01-2010, 08:37 PM
Ok, I'll battle your friendship team. I'll be waiting.

CodeZTM
03-01-2010, 09:00 PM
Excellent attempt Ditto! :D

In the end, my Stallrein and its leftovers were able to heal up enough to take out your last pokemon. But excellent attempt, and you've earned 35 points towards my gym! :D

ditto493
03-01-2010, 09:13 PM
Yeah, Leftovers on your Walrien healed it too much for final Pokemon to take it down. If I could have had a Life Orb attached to two of my Pokemon then my Close Combat might have done enogh damage to take it down. And thanks for the gym credit.

CodeZTM
03-01-2010, 09:32 PM
Added another exam. This one was spawned from ALan's gym. :D

xClutchxF
03-01-2010, 09:33 PM
o.o Which one? I seem to be blind and not realize which one is new.
OMG , Code I have to battle the new one how bout tom sometime about 6? EST?

CodeZTM
03-01-2010, 09:34 PM
o.o Which one? I seem to be blind and not realize which one is new.

#10 - Test of Wits

CodeZTM
03-05-2010, 06:49 PM
Bump for a quick update. Tonight I will be having an open challenge night against my usual competitive team.

Defeating this team will earn you 100 points towards my gym.

Dark_Weavile
03-05-2010, 07:19 PM
Bump for a quick update. Tonight I will be having an open challenge night against my usual competitive team.

code please battle me!!!! with ur normal team

CodeZTM
03-05-2010, 07:23 PM

code please battle me!!!! with ur normal team

KK, I'll see you online. :D

xClutchxF
03-05-2010, 07:28 PM
ME NEXT! Lol, I felt 5 when I wrote that. But I got a new poke I wanna try out :]

CodeZTM
03-05-2010, 07:47 PM
ME NEXT! Lol, I felt 5 when I wrote that. But I got a new poke I wanna try out :]

Sure thing. Let me finish with Weavile and I'll have you next. :D

CodeZTM
03-05-2010, 07:49 PM
Dude, that was an awesome battle. :D That's totally worth 50 points towards my gym. Thanks, I had a blast!

Clutch, I'm online and waiting.

Dark_Weavile
03-05-2010, 07:49 PM
Dude, that was an awesome battle. :D That's totally worth 50 points towards my gym. Thanks, I had a blast!

heh thanks....i keep losing to everyone lately

CodeZTM
03-05-2010, 07:51 PM

heh thanks....i keep losing to everyone lately

Well, it hurts when you do monoteams, that's for sure. But you really pulled a nice comeback there at the end. :thumbs:

Brineboy
03-05-2010, 07:55 PM
Hey code can we battle sometime after your battle with clutch but with Exam 4?

xClutchxF
03-05-2010, 07:56 PM
Hey code, can we battle later tonight? I noticed my brother was playing WoW ...

CodeZTM
03-05-2010, 07:59 PM

Sure thing, clutch is gonna do his battle later, so let me go switch teams and I'll see ya online.

Brineboy
03-05-2010, 08:00 PM

Sure thing, clutch is gonna do his battle later, so let me go switch teams and I'll see ya online.
Alright ill be on in a few minutes

CodeZTM
03-05-2010, 08:19 PM
Excellent battle brine! :D

that's worth 35 points towards my gym! I had lots of fun. If you'd like to try again, I can battle you one more time tonight if you'd like. :D

Brineboy
03-05-2010, 08:28 PM
Yea had a great battle. Hmm another battle tonight you say? Well in that case could I battle the Exam 5 team. But can we do it in about a half an hour to 45 minutes since I am about to eat dinner?

CodeZTM
03-05-2010, 08:29 PM
Yea had a great battle. Hmm another battle tonight you say? Well in that case could I battle the Exam 5 team. But can we do it in about a half an hour to 45 minutes since I am about to eat dinner?

Sure thing! Just send me a pm when you're ready to battle! :D

xClutchxF
03-05-2010, 08:31 PM

hey code lemme just finish up EV training this poke and i'll be ready. Btw when will Registeel be ready? I'm wondering :D

CodeZTM
03-05-2010, 08:44 PM

hey code lemme just finish up EV training this poke and i'll be ready. Btw when will Registeel be ready? I'm wondering :D

Sure thing. Just pm me when you're ready.

AAAAND I'm still resetting Sapphire looking for the right nature. _dead2_

CodeZTM
03-05-2010, 09:23 PM
Wow. Best battle I've had here on TSG EVER. :D Even though I lost, it was a good close battle. So that's 100 points for ya. :D

CodeZTM
03-05-2010, 10:19 PM
ARRG! Brine! Had you rain danced my entire team would have fallen apart and been useless. XD

But good battle. My rubric earns you 40 points. Which means....

Congratulations! You've earned enough points to earn my gym badge! _awesome_

You are an official graduate of the University Gym! :D

Brineboy
03-05-2010, 10:22 PM
Good battle code and sweet finally I graduated
I was trying to get one off at with my one pokemon before it died.
Also never mentioned this but I hate switching T.T

Dark_Weavile
03-06-2010, 10:51 AM
You free today Code? against team 5.

CodeZTM
03-06-2010, 12:59 PM
You free today Code? against team 5.

Actually, I'm gonna be closed today. Sorry, something came up and I'll be gone until nearly Sunday night. But you can catch me on MSN then and I'll battle then.

CodeZTM
03-09-2010, 08:46 PM
Closed until Saturday. Midterms week.

jschwam
03-14-2010, 04:39 AM
Hi, I was wondering if I could take the wits test on Monday?

CodeZTM
03-14-2010, 10:27 AM
Hi, I was wondering if I could take the wits test on Monday?

Sure thing! :D

You can pick a time after 1PM until 10 PM.

zatch780
03-16-2010, 07:18 PM
hey do you have an opening today for the power test

CodeZTM
03-16-2010, 07:23 PM
hey do you have an opening today for the power test

Sure do! Just pm me when you're ready so I'll get a notification via my cell phone [pms = e-mail = phone notification]

zatch780
03-16-2010, 07:29 PM
k should be ready in 10 and not all my pokes are 100

xClutchxF
03-16-2010, 07:29 PM
Can I battle you next? Against the DEFENSE TEAM. I never faced that one :O

CodeZTM
03-16-2010, 07:32 PM
k should be ready in 10 and not all my pokes are 100

They're auto leveled to 100 when we battle.

And yes clutch, you may. :lol:

And I remind ya'll to PM ME!!! I'm in the middle of homework, so I probably won't be checking the thread waiting on ya'll to be ready.

Except you Clutch, I'll pm you when Zatch and I are done.

zatch780
03-16-2010, 07:51 PM
wow disconnected my router is lame

CodeZTM
03-16-2010, 07:51 PM
wow disconnected my router is lame

Well you can try again or you can just get scored on the battle we had.

zatch780
03-16-2010, 07:53 PM
ill try again

CodeZTM
03-16-2010, 08:07 PM
Lemme log back on. >___> Now MY router's being lame.

CodeZTM
03-16-2010, 08:15 PM
Gah... The weather and my router is making it impossible for me to connect reliably. >_<

I'll have to move all the matches back until tomorrow guys, sorry. :(

zatch780
03-16-2010, 08:16 PM
lets reschedule for tomorrow because i need to go beat some sense into my router

Kooriken
03-16-2010, 09:17 PM
Hey, I'd love to challenge this gym! Hmm...I think I'll try my luck against the POWER team. I'd like to schedule it for Friday, since during the week I'm at college where I have no wifi. Is 8:00 Central on Friday good for you?

EDIT: By the way, pay no attention to the FC in my sig. I'll most likely be using my shiny new Heartgold to face you, which I haven't gotten an FC for yet.

CodeZTM
03-16-2010, 09:51 PM
Sure thing!

JUST MAKE SURE AND PM ME WHEN YOU ARE READY!

Like I said countless times before, it sends a notification to my cell phone, letting me know you're ready to battle. :lol:

CodeZTM
03-19-2010, 07:28 PM
Phew... Kooriken gave me a run for my money! [And then took it. xD]

Great battle, you passed the test of power, and netted 75 points to the gym!

xClutchxF
03-19-2010, 07:31 PM
Code, since your wifi is good lets have a battle against your defensive team :D

Kooriken
03-19-2010, 07:31 PM
Yeah, that was a really close one. So....if I passed the test of power, does that mean that I have....UNLIMITED POWER?!?!?!

http://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab170/CVEproductions/CVE%20Graphix/UnlimitedPower-byCVEckian.gif

*rimshot*

By the way, are you open tomorrow? If so, am I able to challenge you a second time?

CodeZTM
03-19-2010, 08:03 PM
Code, since your wifi is good lets have a battle against your defensive team :D

Sowie, I'm gonna have to wait a while.

I'm actually closed tomorrow and Sunday [the weekend, as my schedule points out], and whilst I would USUALLY be open, I'll actually be out of town for spring break and won't have wi-fi. But I'll be back online and ready to battle Monday. :lol:

Nianque
03-19-2010, 08:19 PM
Hey, could I have a battle against your speed team, some time Monday?

CodeZTM
03-19-2010, 10:27 PM
Well.. Uh.. Actually. xD

My plans just kind of got shot in the foot, so I'll be open tomorrow for anybody interested. xD

Kooriken
03-19-2010, 10:42 PM
Haha, sorry to hear that. Of course, that means we get to battle again, so I can't complain too much. I'll face the Test of Defense next I suppose. Is 8:00 Saturday good for you?

Dark_Weavile
03-20-2010, 07:43 AM
Test of wait..What? anytime today? letters: K V X J Q Z

CodeZTM
03-20-2010, 10:20 AM
Ok guys, I've got a small errand to run today and then I'll be open. I post again when I'm open, which will be about an hour or two probably. And then you can pm me whenever you want your battle, and I should be online.

Dark_Weavile
03-20-2010, 03:13 PM
sure see u soon

CodeZTM
03-20-2010, 04:46 PM
Okie dokie. The gym is open for business! I'll be taking challengers for the next few hours. :D

Just make sure an pm me the following info.

1) What Test
2) Your FC [if you haven't battled me before]

After that, I'll swap out for the proper teams and get online.

CodeZTM
03-20-2010, 05:30 PM
Excellent work Clutch! Didn't quite get past my defenses, but excellent game nonetheless! :D

30 - 10 [Clause Break] = 20.
[

CodeZTM
03-20-2010, 05:55 PM
Nice battle Nianque. I was a little too fast for ya, but you still put up a good fight. You earned 20 points towards my gym. I can't wait for your next challenge! :D

Nianque
03-20-2010, 05:56 PM
I thought mine would of been faster... fatal error on my part. Good battle.

Edit: I'll challenge your attack team tomorrow.

CodeZTM
03-20-2010, 06:27 PM
Woo hoo! Kooriken broke through my defenses and earned the Crescent Badge and is a graduate of the University Gym! _awesome_

Congratulations to this up and coming trainer who's gonna pummel through the TSG League [Mark my words!]

Kooriken
03-20-2010, 06:29 PM
Haha. Thanks, it was a fun match. Now I might have to set my sights on that shiny you promised for most points at the end of the season! Though the leader has a pretty large lead on me at this point....

CodeZTM
03-20-2010, 06:33 PM
Haha. Thanks, it was a fun match. Now I might have to set my sights on that shiny you promised for most points at the end of the season! Though the leader has a pretty large lead on me at this point....

Hahaha. Well good luck with that! I look forward to more matches! :D [And one of these days battle you with my REAL competitive team. _awesome_ ]

Dark_Weavile
03-20-2010, 07:59 PM
ready code?

CodeZTM
03-20-2010, 08:03 PM
Let me just prepare my team and I'll meet you on. I've got to go through and see what letters correspond to which poke. xD

Dark_Weavile
03-20-2010, 08:04 PM
k np just remember to enter my new fc

CodeZTM
03-20-2010, 08:09 PM
Ok, I'm online and waiitng.

Dark_Weavile
03-20-2010, 08:26 PM
gg code, ur the first person to fight my new sp def trump

CodeZTM
03-20-2010, 08:28 PM
Thanks. You had a great battle. You did break item clause [2 leftovers], but it had absolutely ZERO to do with the outcome of the match, so I won't totally be disregarding the match. I will dock you some points, but not much. :D

Dark_Weavile
03-20-2010, 08:28 PM
Thanks. You had a great battle. You did break item clause [2 leftovers], but it had absolutely ZERO to do with the outcome of the match, so I won't totally be disregarding the match. I will dock you some points, but not much. :D
lol ttars was a shell bell, i broke no such rule :P

CodeZTM
03-20-2010, 08:30 PM

Oh, my mistake. xD

All I saw was munching animation, I was a little preoccupied trying deal with a Ttar and Swampart and 3 of my pokemon being electric types thanks to my rotten luck. :lol:

Dark_Weavile
03-20-2010, 08:30 PM

Oh, my mistake. xD

All I saw was munching animation, I was a little preoccupied trying deal with a Ttar and Swampart and 3 of my pokemon being electric types thanks to my rotten luck. :lol:
lol electrics dont like sandstorm teams

Panda
03-20-2010, 09:22 PM
I originally saw that as 'shed shell' instead of 'shell bell', and was, like:
:omg: :fail: _dead2_
In that order.

Then I re-read everything, and was, like:

Dark_Weavile
03-20-2010, 10:24 PM
I originally saw that as 'shed shell' instead of 'shell bell', and was, like:
:omg: :fail: _dead2_
In that order.

Then I re-read everything, and was, like:
if i ever need a charades partner, panda ur my first pic.

and code its sunday can we battle again?

CodeZTM
03-20-2010, 10:50 PM
Hahaha.. Because we all know TTar is a perfect candidate for Mean Look locking. :lol:

Perhaps weavile. I'm not sure what I'll be doing tomorrow, but if I'm free you're more than welcome to a match.

Dark_Weavile
03-20-2010, 10:51 PM
in that case i got a question bout the last test, if i switch with a move, is that also illegal

CodeZTM
03-20-2010, 10:58 PM
in that case i got a question bout the last test, if i switch with a move, is that also illegal

Fraid not. U-Turn or Baton Pass is banned. Nice try though. _awesome_

Well, if you MUST use U-Turn, I suppose I'd allow it [it is one of the few bug movves competitive players have any strength with], but the only deal is that you MUST switch back to the original pokemon right after using it.

Meaning...

If you used an Infernape, u-turned attempting to escape a move, and switch into a vaporeon. That's fine. BUT, you must switch back to inferape during your next move [AKA, vaporeon can't attack]. Otherwise, it defeats the purpose of the exam against switching.

But baton pass is banned, PERIOD.

Also, I'll be adding a few new exams tomorrow night so don't get your chickens hatched JUST yet. XD

Dark_Weavile
03-20-2010, 10:59 PM
kk ill pick tommorow

CodeZTM
03-20-2010, 11:23 PM
Oh what the heck...

Here's the new exams. I wasn't going to post them until I finished ev training a few pokes, but I'll be done by tomorrow afternoon for sure.

Exam of the Ancients : [20] : Using a team of ancient pokemon, Ill rock your world! Can you handle the past?
Exam of Kanto [35] : Both leader and student must only use generation 1 pokemon. Any pokemon used outside of the generation will result in an automatic fail. Can you handle the best?
Exam of Johto [35] : Both leader and student must only use generation 2 pokemon [johto pokemon]. . Any pokemon used outside of the generation will result in an automatic fail. Can you handle the best?
Exam of Hoenn [35] : Both leader and student must only use generation 3 pokemon [hoenn pokemon]. . Any pokemon used outside of the generation will result in an automatic fail. Can you handle the best?
Exam of Sinnoh [35] : Both leader and student must only use generation 4 pokemon [sinnoh pokemon]. Any pokemon used outside of the generation will result in an automatic fail. Can you handle the best?
Champions Exam [20] : Face off against a league champions team, from any of the pokemon video games [Blue, Lance, Wallace, Steven, Cynthia or Red]. Can you handle the greatest?
Exam of Elements [10] : Both student and leader must use pokemon from each of the following 6 elements. Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Thunder and Spirt. Leinency will be allowed in the interpretation of the elements, but please dont try and pass off Lucario as water and say its blue like water. Can you handle the elements?
Pass/Fail Exam [30] : Both student and leader will use only ONE pokemon each AND ITEMS ARE BANNED. I have enough knowledge of the game and access to programs to know if you are cheating and using an item, so dont try anything. Can you handle the stress?
Exam of Leaders [40] : You may face off against any gym leader from any pokemon game. Teams will be based around their type, and their signature pokemon will be in my team. Can you handle the best?
Exam of Reversal [40] : Both leader and student will select pokemon [based on a list of 15 that each side will give] that the other will battle with. The Pokemon that you can select from me are: Infernape, Kingdra, Hitmonlee, Gengar, Lucario, Celebi, Persian, Gyarados, Hitmontop, Weavile, Togekiss, Electrode, Glaceon, Abamasnow and lastly Registeel.
Exam #13 [13] : Face off against the mysterious Organization 13 IN POKEMON!!! :D
Fantasy Exam [13] : Face off against the final fantasy world. IN POKEMON!!!! :D
Exam OF EVIL [5] : Face off against the MOST EVIL POKEMON OF THEM ALLLLL!!!!!
Exam of Evolution [10] : Face off against the ultimate family of evolutionary pokemon! THE EONS! D:

Dark_Weavile
03-20-2010, 11:29 PM
i like the exam of reversal idea, can u explain it a lil better though?

CodeZTM
03-20-2010, 11:30 PM
Sure. Both sides will list 15 pokemon each. You'll pick my party of 6, and I'll pick your party of 6.

Dark_Weavile
03-20-2010, 11:31 PM
so the 15 pokemon listed there are the ones i can make you use. and them i provide a list for u to choose from

CodeZTM
03-20-2010, 11:32 PM
so the 15 pokemon listed there are the ones i can make you use. and them i provide a list for u to choose from

Exactly.

Dark_Weavile
03-20-2010, 11:35 PM
ok well i'll do that, my 15 are
Tyranitar
Gliscor
Lucario
Scizor
Cradily
Swampert
Weavile
Sharpedo
Absol
Houndoom
Umbreon
Honchkrow
Drapion
Aerodactyl
Spiritomb

CodeZTM
03-20-2010, 11:40 PM
Tyranitar
Cradily
Absol
Umbreon
Drapion
Aerodactyl

I decided to be a little nice and give you Ttar and Absol [for old times sake], but I've never faced the other 4 very often.

You can go ahead and pick my team too now if you'd like, but I'm not certain on Sunday yet.

Dark_Weavile
03-20-2010, 11:42 PM
hitmonlee
hitmontop
glaceon
persian
togekiss
electrode

xClutchxF
03-27-2010, 06:56 PM
I challenge your strength team :D

CodeZTM
03-27-2010, 10:50 PM
Sounds great Weavile. Sorry it took so long. I've been almost my entire spring break wi-fi less. :(

Clutch, you've already challenged my strength team, or at least that's what my records show. Sorry, one exam shot per customer. [Although you were victorious, so you shouldn't feel TOO bad] xD

My gym will be back open for good this Monday! :D

xClutchxF
03-28-2010, 10:04 AM
Then i challenge the test of wai.. WHAT? uhh letters.

r,t,n,h,j,i

markus
04-06-2010, 11:43 PM
i challenge you for the badge

CodeZTM
04-07-2010, 08:02 AM
i challenge you for the badge

Sure thing. Just pick which exam you wish to take, and tell me the time when you can battle. If you want today then I'm open about.. 2-3 PM CST to about 6-5 PM CST. If you want a different date, just pm me and we can work out a time.

markus
04-07-2010, 03:43 PM
alrighty i'll have to thin about this one

markus
04-07-2010, 03:44 PM
i take on exam 40

CodeZTM
04-07-2010, 05:01 PM
What team is that? I have team names for a reason. :S

markus
04-08-2010, 04:21 PM
exam of leaders thats what its called

CodeZTM
04-09-2010, 01:51 PM
Sounds great, what leader from what game do you want to challenge against?

markus
04-12-2010, 12:19 AM
can i take on Giovani? if not then Brock

CodeZTM
04-12-2010, 07:47 AM
Sure thing! Giovanni it is.

Now for a time, I'm busy until Wednesday. But Wednesday, I'm free from about 1 PM to 8-9 PM, since I'm off work and don't have any college obligations.

markus
04-12-2010, 03:07 PM
im busy all week hows the weekend sound i mean if i can see you today i'll send a pm but Fri-Sun im never busy

traviskejrekjw
04-13-2010, 12:16 PM
I would like to take the-Pass/Fail Exam [30] : Both student and leader will use only ONE pokemon each AND ITEMS ARE BANNED.

Heart Gold FC 3696-2225-3109

CodeZTM
04-13-2010, 12:20 PM
I would like to take the-Pass/Fail Exam [30] : Both student and leader will use only ONE pokemon each AND ITEMS ARE BANNED.

Heart Gold FC 3696-2225-3109

Sounds great! When would you like to battle? I actually have about a small span of free time for the next hour or two if you're available.

traviskejrekjw
04-13-2010, 10:38 PM
How about the 14th around 3:00 MST

CodeZTM
04-13-2010, 10:45 PM
How about the 14th around 3:00 MST

Yep. Sounds good. PLEASE PM ME at the time to remind me of our battle, because pms notify my e-mail, and my e-mail notifies my cell phone and lets me remember! :D

Muzy72
04-17-2010, 10:32 AM
I challenge the Pass/Fail Exam! Monday @ 6 EST!

CodeZTM
04-25-2010, 03:29 PM
SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT:

Finals week is coming up at my college, and my time will be dedicated to my studies. So any battling challenges should be taken BEFORE May 4, 2010.

After that, I will be completely unaccesable for battle until nearly May 15th, 2010.

And I'm also leaving for North Carolina starting on May 19th for a personal business related affair, and will not return until May 30.

THE LAST DAY FOR OFFICIAL CHALLENGES IS MAY 18th!!!!

Therefore, I am offering the following written exam to be taken in order for you to recieve my badge, as a means of repenting for my severe abscenses that I will be taking in the last month of the competition. You must score a 60% or better, and must provide pictures if they are requested FROM A DIGITIAL OR WEB CAMERA if it is requested.

ALL EXAM QUESTIONS/ANSWERS MUST BE SENT TO MY PM BOX.

No hints may be given, some of the questions are very abscractly written for a reason, AND requires a knowledge of pokemon above average. LIke in the exam in the pokemon anime season 1, several of these questions are trick questions or questions that are deceptive.

Pokemon University Crescent Badge Exam

Question #1: Capture a Legendary Pokemon from any of the Three Regions [Requires picture]

Question #2: Capture a male of any of the following pokemon: Miltank, Blissy or Nidorina. [Requires picture]

Question #3: EV Train 1 Pokemon, state its EV spread AND show me its stats. [Requires picture]

Question #4: Where can I legitmately capture a Honchkcrow?

Question #5: IDENTIFY THIS POKEMON. [There are three acceptable answers]

Question #6: Identify 3 differnet methods of obtaining a shiny pokemon. [Bonus: Show me a LEGITAMETELY caught shiny pokemon using any of the three methods, and you will recieve 5 bonus points, picture required]

Question #7: Which trainer [in the anime] captured a Steelix?

Question #8: TRUE OR FALSE : Of all the eeveelutions, there is only one pokemon that evolves based upon the time of day.

Question #9: TRUE OR FALSE: Diglett evolves into Dugdrio?

Question #10: Ash captured the first Gible seen in the Sinnoh Arc of the Pokemon Anime?

Question #11: What color is a Male Shellos? Blue or Pink?

Question #12: TRUE OR FALSE : Slowpoke evolves into 4 different pokemon.

Question #13: Explain, in detail, how a dusk ball effects the capturing of a pokemon. [Include at least one equation]

Question #14: Fill in the blank [use only three different pokemon]: The pokemon _________ evolves into _________ by using a water stone, but the pokemon __________ evolves into a ____________ by using a King's Rock.

Question #15: What is the only legendary pokemon that evolves by an elemental stone?

Qusetion #16: Explain how to caputre a Mew in R/B.

Question #17: Defeat the Elite Four of Kanto by only using ONE pokemon [Requires picture].

Question #18: Defeat Steven Stone in Emerald using only ONE pokemon that is not a Fire Type. [Requires picture]

Question #19: Defeat your rival in Sinnoh, with his pokemon at their highest possible levels. [Requires picture]

Question #20: Defeat Red in HG/SS or G/S/C. [Requires picture]

Question #21: Aquire all the Rotom Forms. [Requires picture]

Question #22: Defeat the battle frontier. [Requires picture]

BONUS QUESTIONS:

1) Have a team of pokemon [all level 100] for the following trainers and their current ON HAND pokemon in the Japanese anime: [10 points each] [Requires picture]

Ash Ketchum
Misty
Brock
May
Dawn
Jessie/James
Gary Oak
Paul

2) Aquire a shiny Beldum. [30 points] [Requires picture]

3) Name my favorite pokemon of all time. [5 points]

4) Show me a completed national pokedex from any generation. [15 points]

5) Name the ultimate pokemon force.

CodeZTM
05-10-2010, 06:47 PM
I would like to announce that I'm reopening the gym. My plans to NC have been changed, so I will be available through the end of may.

Muzy72
05-10-2010, 08:02 PM
I challenge the test of wits! Wednesday @ 7 EST!

CodeZTM
05-10-2010, 08:11 PM
Sounds great! That's 8 CST, correct? Just remember to pm me so I don't forget! It goes straight to my phone, so I'll know right away not to forget the match [I'm a scatterbrain, what can I say?]. :D

And remember... No switching! :D [Really think about the order of your pokemon before heading out]

Muzy72
05-10-2010, 08:13 PM
Sounds great! That's 8 CST, correct? Just remember to pm me so I don't forget! It goes straight to my phone, so I'll know right away not to forget the match [I'm a scatterbrain, what can I say?]. :D

And remember... No switching! :D [Really think about the order of your pokemon before heading out]
It's 6 CST and I will remember to PM you! Hopefully I beat you so I don't have to take any other test >.>

Muzy72
05-11-2010, 08:00 PM
Apparently I won't be available to battle until next week. I hate you school T_T. I'll post in this thread once I'm available again.

pikminion
05-12-2010, 09:12 PM
I has no webcam in which to take pictures with for the quiz TT_TT

CodeZTM
05-12-2010, 09:41 PM

Digital camera? Cell phone camera? Doesn't have to be webcam.

Dark_Weavile
05-13-2010, 08:20 AM
can i battle the gym leader team vs sabrina?

CodeZTM
05-13-2010, 10:31 AM
can i battle the gym leader team vs sabrina?

What time/day?

Dark_Weavile
05-13-2010, 11:33 AM
u free tonight around 7 cst?

CodeZTM
05-13-2010, 12:33 PM
u free tonight around 7 cst?

I should be able to swing that. I have to run several errands today, but I should be back by that time. Just, as usual, make sure to shoot me a pm so my phone reminds me. xD

pikminion
05-13-2010, 04:20 PM

Cell phone cam i prolly can do, is quality isnt a huge concern i guess? :3

CodeZTM
05-13-2010, 04:21 PM

Cell phone cam i prolly can do, is quality isnt a huge concern i guess? :3

Nah, just as long as I can tell what I'm looking at.

CodeZTM
05-15-2010, 01:09 PM
SEASON END INFO

Offering a weekend special for the gym badge, since the season is slowing down a tad, and is over in less than a week. This exam is good until May 21st.

Final Exam [100 Points] : Take on the professor's prize pokemon! Can you ace the test?

ALSO: My Gym will CLOSE FOREVER on May 21st. I have plans on the 22nd and will be out of town for a while.

DrewStern
05-15-2010, 01:46 PM
For that test, how many Pokemon can we use?

CodeZTM
05-15-2010, 01:50 PM
For that test, how many Pokemon can we use?

It's a 6 VS 6 battle.

Dark_Weavile
05-15-2010, 02:04 PM
if you already have the badge can u do it for the points

CodeZTM
05-15-2010, 02:08 PM
if you already have the badge can u do it for the points

Yep.

Sonic62
05-15-2010, 02:14 PM
Looks like I've got a bunch of exams to do. Up for a battle sometime soon?

CodeZTM
05-15-2010, 02:15 PM
Looks like I've got a bunch of exams to do. Up for a battle sometime soon?

I'm on summer vacation from college and I'm free until the 21st, so I'm free for a while.

Sonic62
05-15-2010, 02:17 PM
Well, how about today?

CodeZTM
05-15-2010, 02:20 PM
Yep, I'm free today whenever.

Sonic62
05-15-2010, 02:31 PM
Are you free right now? :P

CodeZTM
05-15-2010, 02:32 PM
Are you free right now? :P

Yep. :P

Sonic62
05-15-2010, 02:37 PM
Okay, hope I'm doing this right, let's try the Test of Strategy!

CodeZTM
05-15-2010, 02:41 PM
Sounds good. I'll throw the team together and meet you online at 4:00 CST [or the next :00 time for you], sound good?

oh, and I'll need your FC. Mine is in my sig. [My FC changed since we last battled]

Sonic62
05-15-2010, 02:43 PM
Works for me!

2878 6068 0886

CodeZTM
05-15-2010, 02:56 PM
Ok, I'm online and ready a littler earlier. Good luck! :D

CodeZTM
05-15-2010, 03:43 PM
Sorry it took so long Sonic, I had to return a phone call I got during our match.

Anyway, nice job! :D That's 50/100 points for ya!

That was a fun match, you care if I upload to youtube?

Sonic62
05-15-2010, 03:52 PM
That was intense, and so close! Nice battling there, you're always a challenge!
When can I try a new test?

Sorry, I'd rather it not be on YouTube.

CodeZTM
05-15-2010, 03:55 PM
No problem, I completely understand. :D

And you can challenge another exam today if you'd like, or you can wait until a different day, just up to you.

NintendoJoe
05-15-2010, 03:58 PM
may i take ur final exam?
FC:2837-2408-3218

Sonic62
05-15-2010, 03:59 PM
Sure, how about I try the Test of Wits tomorrow around noon?

CodeZTM
05-15-2010, 04:03 PM
may i take ur final exam?
FC:2837-2408-3218

Sure thing. Want to do it now or later?

And seeya tomorrow Sonic. I may be a little later than noon [might be closer to 1], just depends on what I do tomorrow morning.

NintendoJoe
05-15-2010, 04:04 PM
how about 30 min?

CodeZTM
05-15-2010, 04:05 PM
how about 30 min?

Sure thing. I'll meet you online at the wi fi center.

Sonic62
05-15-2010, 04:06 PM
That's fine! Oh, and is this final exam on the first post? I'm not seeing it.

CodeZTM
05-15-2010, 04:07 PM
That's fine! Oh, and is this final exam on the first post? I'm not seeing it.

It was on page 12 with the season end info. xD

CodeZTM
05-15-2010, 04:51 PM
Excellent battle NJoe! Your victory has earned you the Crescent Badge! :D

NintendoJoe
05-15-2010, 04:52 PM
thanks you to

CodeZTM
05-15-2010, 05:32 PM
Also. CURSE YOU GYARADOS AND ME FORGETTING TO BRING MY SCARFRACHI. >_<

Sonic62
05-19-2010, 02:09 PM
Sure, how about I try the Test of Wits tomorrow around noon?
This, except maybe sometime today?

CodeZTM
05-19-2010, 04:44 PM
Uh... I'm currently away, but I can later tonight. [perhaps past 8 PM CST]

Sonic62
05-20-2010, 09:31 PM
Let's try you set a time and I'll show up. :P

CodeZTM
05-20-2010, 09:35 PM
Well, considering that tomorrow's the last day the gym is open, anytime then and you just sending me a pm saying you're ready to battle, and I'll be fine. I've been home all day today, all I needed was a pm. :lol:

Sonic62
05-20-2010, 09:36 PM
I'm ready now... :P

CodeZTM
05-20-2010, 09:37 PM
I'm ready now... :P

Still want the test of wits?

Sonic62
05-20-2010, 09:38 PM
Wow, that was fast! Yes to the question.

CodeZTM
05-20-2010, 09:38 PM
Ok, I'll meet you online in a minute.

CodeZTM
05-20-2010, 10:07 PM
Well... You switched once.. I'd usually count off points for that, but I made a stupid mistake regarding how I handled it [I could have still had a shot if I hadn't done something stupid], so I'll go ahead and award the badge.

Sonic's got the Crescent Badge.

Sonic62
05-20-2010, 10:09 PM
Hurray! :D

Note to future gym leaders, if you have a no switch rule, clarify if it includes Baton Pass.

CodeZTM
05-20-2010, 10:11 PM
Yeah, I definitely should have made that clear. U-Turn counted too. xD That was my fault, not yours, sorry.