PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: The Dark Saga: Chapter 1: Bloopers

BlueBlur64
02-21-2010, 10:37 PM
OOC: This was something I always had fun doing with my RPs. Completing a chapter and then posting a topic for bloopers to keep the players occupied until the next chapter's up.

ThatGuyWithTheAfro
02-21-2010, 10:47 PM
Ooc: Ohhh! i has one xD

Levay feeds ponyta after the long trip to the sign-ups of the tournament. She spits out the berry breighing angrily. " Wrong berry..." said Levay. Ponyta whips her tail causing Levays pants leg to catch on fire. "MOTHER *phils hat*ER AHHHH F*luigi* MY LEG *toast*!!!

SonicSpeed
02-21-2010, 11:16 PM
OOC: This should be fun.

Striker came flying in to Phenac City holding on to his Swablu. "Finally here." Striker said. "Drop us down there Swablu." But Swablu kept going. "Uh Swablu, you can stop now." But SWablu still kept going until they hit the side of the Colosseum. "...That hurts." Said Striker as he slid down the Colosseum wall.

someone70
02-22-2010, 08:15 PM
Crystal jumped down into the cliff towards the vent. But unfortunately, she underestimated the jump...

Pantaro
02-22-2010, 08:54 PM
Some Cipher Peons are running through a hall, but a door opened on them. Pantaro through the door says "Hey, I was the first one on the sign-up. Why haven't I made a significant appearence yet?"
Cipher "Son of a *****"

MilesTheWolfman
02-22-2010, 09:01 PM
OOC: sounds kinda fun.

As Psycho shot the two rocks out of his palms, he rocketed toward the wall.....where Miles was standing. "Ahhhhh*pepsi*." *BAM*