PDA

View Full Version : New Youtube.

SnowPin
04-08-2010, 05:49 AM
Ok, I just moved in with a buddy and we've decided to start up a channel and do some playthroughs. I'm calling it that because we're not actually adding voice yet. Once we get all settled in and stuff we'll add voice commentary and all that fun stuff and maybe even a room cam on some co-op games cause funny stuff tends to happen when we play co-op.

You can check out the channel here:

http://www.youtube.com/ourgameplan

My buddy currently beat MegaMan X and we're in the middle of uploading all the parts as we speak and we're planning on doing X-2, X-3 and 7 tonight.

The only problem is that I can't figure out what games I want to play. Anyone have any suggestions? What would you like to see me play from the NES, SNES, N64 or PS1 consoles?

We're also planning on recording some Mickey & Minnie - The Great Circus Mystery co-op playthrough today probably :)

You guys should check it out :D Like, Comment & Subscribe and let us know what you would like to see us play in the near future.

Also, I should be starting my new job soon and once I do I'm getting a dazzle so I'll be able to record Wii, PS3 and 360 games :D

Thanks ~ Snow

Fritz
05-10-2010, 01:01 AM
Well my best advice is to do a LP/WalkThrough of a rare game. Doing common games such as Megaman and etc. is just boring to watch and are over done. If you do a rare or a game that has barely videos on it, then it will get a lot more attention. Just an opinion from experience. Good Luck with the future of your videos!
:thumbs:

~Fritz

D3adlyNinja
05-12-2010, 05:29 AM
Well my best advice is to do a LP/WalkThrough of a rare game. Doing common games such as Megaman and etc. is just boring to watch and are over done. If you do a rare or a game that has barely videos on it, then it will get a lot more attention. Just an opinion from experience. Good Luck with the future of your videos!
:thumbs:

~Fritz
why i'll agree that LPing a rare game is a good idea, you must watch out about picking toorare of a game cause if you do you risk people not knowing about the game, the less people who know about it, the less people who search for it