PDA

View Full Version : New LP decision.

TheWhiteKirby
05-11-2010, 07:34 PM
For the summer I was going to start with a new LP (of course it's the summer lol) but I'm stuck between doing Pokemon Gold version or Megaman Battle Network 2. Two VERY different games but both games I will need to devote my time to just that one LP or I'll get bored with it. So wish should I start with?

Here's my channel BTW: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWhiteKirby

90HeroMAXD
05-11-2010, 07:46 PM
I would suggest going with what ever game you memorize more stuff.

You know hidden items, secrets what not.

D3adlyNinja
05-11-2010, 08:45 PM
my opinion is pokemon gold, the battle network series are usually not very popular Lps fo people to watch

TheWhiteKirby
05-11-2010, 08:59 PM
Thanks. The thing is I don't really know any secrets about the games I LP but the secrets seem to come to me since I check everything ha ha..

Manjoume
05-12-2010, 08:45 AM
I'd say Megaman cause since HG/SS came out, Gold/Silver have been done to death.

TheWhiteKirby
05-12-2010, 04:20 PM
That's what I was thinking too. I'll even have to compete for views since chugga is running through crystal.

90HeroMAXD
05-12-2010, 08:17 PM
That's what I was thinking too. I'll even have to compete for views since chugga is running through crystal.
not necessarily compete, but show a different method.
LPers in a sense help each other out more then fight against.(In my eyes at least)
I mean just because someone already did an LP doesn't mean you can't do it.
Who cares if you get lack of views, I do it for fun not for being a well known name on Utub

Im doing Super Paper Mario, but few have already finished it, but Im still doing because it was a fun game.

So go for the Gold/Silver/Crystal LP if you want to.

TheWhiteKirby
05-13-2010, 06:27 AM
Yeah it is for fun but I wouldn't mind having views since I've been having little to none since I started out ha ha. I think I made my decision now though. Thank you guys. If you want to find out what my decision is then subscribe lol

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWhiteKirby