PDA

View Full Version : Atrum's Gundam Gym (Haro Badge) Open!

AtrumLevitas
05-21-2010, 11:46 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/mc3llt.jpg

WARNING
There's a new Pokemon Meister in town, and he's opening his own gym! I open the challenge of defeating me to any and all eager trainers. Do you have what it takes to pilot a Mobile Suit and battle where no Trainer has gone before? Into SPACE!? Charge up your GN Drives and shape up those Pokemon, because I'm prepared to take it all the way to Trans-AM!

Badge
Those who manage to take me down will be awarded with the Haro Badge! This badge ensures that your Pokemon never miss! (As long as you can endure it's voice)
http://i50.tinypic.com/1zl63h2.jpg

Double Battle
This gym is dedicated solely to the art of Double Battles. As you know, this is when you battle with two Pokemon on the field in a 2v2 tactical battle. Are you prepared for my Tactical Forecast?

Style Badge
Be as flashy and creative as you can get with your Ball Capsules. The trainer with the most spectacular and best coordinated opening on their beginning pair of Pokemon will receive the Gundam Style Badge. (This award is for sheer bragging rights and nothing more.)
http://i49.tinypic.com/rubqzp.jpg

Rules
As always, the basic TSG League rules apply. Item Clause and Freeze Clause NOT Enforced.

Voice Chat is OFF

You may only swap out one of your Pokemon at a time. You may not swap out both of your Pokemon in the same turn. This includes the effects of U-Turn and Baton Pass in combination to a manual swap.

No Legendaries please. They're overused, and I don't use them, so you should be able to live without them.

If Disconnection occurs, it is prohibited to change any of your Pokemon or Items, as I will not be changing any of my Pokemon or Items.

Do not discuss my Party or Move Sets with other people as this would gain them an unfair advantage.

If you Lose, there must be a 3 day period between your losing battle and your re-match. However, this does not keep you from scheduling your next battle.

If you break one of my rules once, then your battle will end and will count as you losing. If you break one of my rules twice or if you break one of the TSG League Rules you will be disqualified and barred from my gym with no hopes of a re-match.

Gym Hours
Gundam Gym will officially open June 22nd as result of school
(Schedules are subject to change for unforeseen circumstances)

All Times PST
Sunday: CLOSED
Monday: 2PM-9PM
Tuesday: CLOSED
Wednesday: 2PM-9PM
Thursday: 2PM-9PM
Friday: 2PM-9PM
Saturday: CLOSED

Additional Dates Closed:
Monday July 5th (Going to the county fair to see me some Alaskan pig races and get me a FUNNEL CAKE!!!)

Certified Trainers
CodeZTM
Muzy72
Goldjet32
zach2m1
Justinp
Sonic62
windows98

Contact Info
MSN: AtrumLevitas@hotmail.com (Good option)
Or you can PM me here.
Best way to contact me is to find me at a Community Stream or Event and PM there.

Soul Silver Friend Code
3094 9806 7022

Bring it on. I am Gundam.
http://i46.tinypic.com/25qsw8j.jpg

Dark_Weavile
05-22-2010, 07:45 AM
Super special awesome gym atrum!

Minutes
05-23-2010, 05:20 PM
Atrum has become an Innovator o.o'

CodeZTM
06-22-2010, 05:52 PM
Hey, you're open today right? Can I get a battle? :D

AtrumLevitas
06-22-2010, 06:19 PM
Hey, you're open today right? Can I get a battle? :D
Why yes I am open! Normally I would be closed on Tuesdays, but since it's the grand opening I'll happily take battles. If any others wish to battle, it's probably easiest to come PM me over at pkmnfan's stream. ^^

Muzy72
06-22-2010, 07:26 PM
I got mah 6th badge _awesome_

nriable
06-23-2010, 08:23 PM
i would like to challenge the doubles badge! whenever you can!

Sonic62
06-25-2010, 10:14 AM
Battle tomorrow maybe?

AtrumLevitas
06-25-2010, 11:40 AM
If you two could just PM me your FCs then we could be ready to go when I open for the day. Post back here or tell me in your PM when you'd be ready for battle. :)

EDIT: Probably won't be taking any challenges until Chase's shenanigans are over with today. You'll probably be able to find me at Yuso's stream afterward.

zach2m1
07-01-2010, 03:28 PM
Awesome battle Atrum, I had a lot of fun ^^ I thought you had me going there for a second near the end :0

Sonic62
07-03-2010, 12:01 AM
Sorry about everything! I guarantee I'll be ready next week! :shock:

Sonic62
07-08-2010, 08:17 AM
Seems things go better when I actually have a double battle team put together. :P

Wolfz
07-08-2010, 04:12 PM
Poke Diamond code: 1847 8187 9613

Lets battle :)

windows98
07-08-2010, 09:15 PM
Thanks for the battle, Atrum. It was fun.

D3adlyNinja
07-09-2010, 03:23 PM
darn disconnection

D3adlyNinja
07-09-2010, 03:25 PM
sorry dude, someone is using my other computer and slowing down my connection to where its hard to join you

Dark_Weavile
07-30-2010, 05:00 PM
since gym leaders are apparently able to earn badges as well (according to yuso), can i get a gym match tonight?