PDA

View Full Version : Super Mario Galaxy 2! LP teaser...

kevinj2010
05-23-2010, 05:36 PM
This is just a blind run of the first few levels, just to put some videos up the day of its release you know, maybe after i 100% the game i will do it again but more formally.

Episode 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvLt44j9xI4

My commentary's a little lacking i think, but thats because i was bored and decided to do this, not to mention my parents constantly coming into my room...

ShadowCing
05-23-2010, 06:44 PM
Whatever happened to the 3 month rule? LPs of this game are sprouting up left and right. Though I do see that you are just doing a few videos to celebrate its release which is cool, I am just saying in general for all the people that do LPs.
Cool video also saw your other videos and now I am going to subscribe. Great job!

kevinj2010
05-23-2010, 07:04 PM
Whatever happened to the 3 month rule? LPs of this game are sprouting up left and right. Though I do see that you are just doing a few videos to celebrate its release which is cool, I am just saying in general for all the people that do LPs.
Cool video also saw your other videos and now I am going to subscribe. Great job!

Yea i know. i just thought doing this would, as you said, celebrate the release. and also move people towards my channel, which as you can see... IT HAS! So hopefully i get more subs this way since i am putting a fair bit of work into these LP's.

Thank you so much for subscribing!